• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephy18

Paris Baguette Hit Its Highest Sale Rate

Credit: Kor-Eng : Lisa@2pm-online.com | Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

SOURCE: inews24.

In comparison with last year’s sales rate, Paris Baguette showed greater than 20% increase in sales in 2009. This was the result of promoting new and distinctive products, such as premium desserts, specialty products, and so on.

The company described that the mini cheese cake ‘Time for softest cheese’ established the best record for selling the most in the shortest time. More than 2 million were sold in just three months after its initial release in last August.

In addition, the company described that the charity events they held with the male idol group 2PM to contribute to public welfare, ‘Fundraising Campaign with the Salvation Army’ and ‘Send hopes to children with incurable diseases’, also played a crucial role in improving the company’s image.

(*‘Time for softest cheese’ was wrapped in paper bands with 2PM members, since they became the model of Paris Baguette)

Who Wore It Better?

Credit : Kor - Eng by Lisa@2pm-online, Eng - Thai by N'oon@2pm-online.com, Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

NewsPrime :The most popular male group of the era ‘Beast Idol 2PM’, among the members, Wooyoung is being widely loved for his adorable face, and his nicely proportioned and shaped body. Specially, he became the hottest issue among the netizens after his appearance in SBS GaYoDaeJun’s music drama, which was a parody of the famous TV series ‘You’re Beautiful’. Wooyoung was fashionably dressed in a simple cardigan with an embroidered ‘T’ and ‘21’, from the casual brand ‘TeenieWeenie’.

(Compared with MBLAQ’s Lee Jun, who wore the same cardigan in ivory on ‘KBS Champagne’)

10_015.jpg

What I mean is that their april release is not the kind of album everybody has in mind right now.

I am sorry but I really cannot share more than this information becasue the number of people who actually knows this is very very few and if theres anybody from the company reading into this forum, just by virtue of elimination, identities that should not be exposed will be and this will get some people into trouble.

My post was to allay fears and basically to give everyone a hope to begin with. I will not be commenting further on the album. Please just wait for the offcial news annoucement to be given on JYPE side. It should happen very soon.

What I mean is that their april release is not the kind of album everybody has in mind right now.

I am sorry but I really cannot share more than this information becasue the number of people who actually knows this is very very few and if theres anybody from the company reading into this forum, just by virtue of elimination, identities that should not be exposed will be and this will get some people into trouble.

My post was to allay fears and basically to give everyone a hope to begin with. I will not be commenting further on the album. Please just wait for the offcial news annoucement to be given on JYPE side. It should happen very soon.

gosh, this is really confusing. but i have slight hope in me that Jay may come back. Sooner or later! I am looking forward to hear good news from JYPE. then again, news can become stale over the hours if JYPE chooses to revoke it! but if Jay comes back, i can say JYPE will be reaping in huge profits all year round!

with Jay away now, I see JYPE promoting 2PM as a 6 boy group minus their leader, away on "vacation". then again, the 6-members 2PM are doing so well; in all their endorsements and advertisements. If Jay comes back. it will either take a better or worse twist to JYPE. so i guess, everyone includingme, will have to sit back and watch out anxiously!

Guest cheezychunnie

anyone read bossa747s' tweet about Taecyeon being offered a place in family outing season 2?? I dont know how true and even if it is, JYPe needs to accept the offer first..what do you guys think about it??

Personally i dunno Family outing without Yoo Jae Suk and Hyori is just hmm, i dont want taec on a sinking ship. But who knows...he might save the show :)

this is JYP responce according to allkpop

JYP Entertainment revealed, “We did receive the offer by the production team. Nothing specific over the offer has been discussed yet, but so far, it looks very possible.”

i love 2PM on variety shows :)

i juz hope dat it will not affect Taec's schedule as a 2PM member as how it affected

Daesung schedule on his promotion in Japan

-EDIT-

for more detailed story click here: http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13321

cr:2oneday forum

reading post sent by kabler make me keep my hope up high..

hottest hwaiting!

Guest Brooklyn

can't believe i posted here after lurking for a long time but Kabler's post intrigued me so much.

if what you say is true, could it be an all-english album??? that's why it's difficult to imagine w/o jay in it? for international or US release perhaps?

sorry i know you said you can't say more on the topic but just can't resist and the possibility thrills me no end. don't mind me.

EDIT:

This is a F(x) Amber fancam but I noticed at 0:53, Amber and Taec do like a bro hug that guys do with each other. I think its cute. Seriously, Taec knows like at least one member from every girl idol group. LOL. He really is a friendly guy. They probably know each other better because they both can speak fluent english.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmYckrfFcHc

OMG, i didnt notice that r Amber n Taec!_? they r just like buddies... ...! Cute Interaction between Fx n 2PM, by the way, the leader of Fx , Victoria reminds me alot of Jay.

Jay and Victoria as Foreign Leaders of kpop groups, both of them have talented n acrobatic dance skills, n they r both 23 years old, n Both r so cute n look younger than their real age!!!

Victoria n Jay, Amber n Taec... ... just hope jay could comeback, maybe give a special amazing dance stage with the fx leader victoria! sorry for the spam pic!

cr. as tagged

Guest qweqwe

Kabler

I cannot say how grateful i am to have read your post. Thank you! Although you don't post here that often, many times i have found your points mentioned in your earlier posts well-thought out and insightful, though at times coming from a different perspective.. I think your working in the business often shed a different light on how things might have been.

And it is really heartening to read that " It is going to shock everyone when the details for it come out and frankly it will be almost impossible to launch it without Jay. He would be integral to the success of this album if the direction they are taking with it remains unchanged."

Thank you for risking it to leak the info to us here.. i shall not probe you any further about the album.. but the 1st thing that came to my mind is that are they going to do a total hip-hop album with lots of serious BBoying (think Jay)? anyway, just my wild guess.. :P

Guest JAEBOO-

- 1:59 PM album, JYP knows that they can never be complete without jay.

^ I do agree with this :'D , JYP knows it really well. And I hope that JYP can make Jay comeback. But whatever it is or whatever jay's decision, i'll respect him.

But many fans misses him :'D

hiiiiiii

long time no see

ihave some gift for yoy guys

bhd13.gif

p peep po peep

bhd14.gif

bhd15.gif

cuttttttttttttttttttte

bhd16.gif

bhd17.gif

folwo me folwo me

bhd18.gif

iam so sorry

bhd19.gif

bhd20.gif

bhd21.gif

bhd22.gif

sign

bhd3.gif

da da ddda

bhd4.gif

bhd5.gif

bhd8.gif

bhd11.gif

ccchan3.gif

hhhhhhhhhhh

cckhun1.gifccchan1.gif

ccjunsu1.gif

ccwoo1.gif

cctaec1.gif

waaaaaaaaaaa cutttttttttte

cckhun2.gif

what!! ididnt do any thing

cctaec2.gif

cckhun3.gif

cctaec3.gif

ccwoo2.gif

ccchanjunsu1.gif

ccchanjunho1.gif

cc2pm.gif

cctaec4.gif

cckhun4.gif

ccwoo3.gif

42259.imgcache.gif

Guest baosters

Hi everyone,

I haven't been posting my comments for a while now but trust me have been lurking and reading thorugh all the speculations and rumours.

I do happen to have some privy info to the situation, while I have been reluctant to share it as it involves some of our company's clients but the way everyone is now calling each other out and making all the assumptions and statements filled with so much anger that i thought I needed to say something.

I suggest everyone hold their peace till end Feb. Don't speculate or buy into any negativity till that dateline. I don't know for sure if Jay is coming back as here in korea, esp in the entertainment sector, the companies change their minds, plans, strategies all the time. I have always thought the way they work to be as unpredictable as the weather , hence my confidence is not on that.

All that said, this info I was privilged enough to be given is more on their upcoming album. It is going to shock everyone when the details for it come out and frankly it will be almost impossible to launch it without Jay. He would be integral to the success of this album if the direction they are taking with it remains unchanged.

So thats my take on it... you might choose to believe it or not. But frankly I beleive that the TIME which JYP and Jay keep stressing about is very very near to its end. In fact by asking for your patince till end feb is already being lenient.

Hang in there and keep the faith.

well, we'll all just hope this will be true. ehehe. thanks for that small assurance, it may not be much but i'm at least having slightly better feelings about this than before. :)

@none!

HAHAHA. you actually made gifs for all my fav part, thank youuuuu! :) keep making awesome gifs like these, it made me laughed after a minor argument i had at home. heh.

paoster

hhi what is up

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh iam so happy that you like it

thank you dear iwell

iam so happy that you laugh hhhhhhhhhhh

oh minor argument

Guest DbskDream

Idols' Love is Business?

A little while ago, Taekyeon, a member of the popular idol group 2PM had left an explanation on his minihompy to his fans.

He told them not to worry about him and Yoona of Girls' Generation dating, and that his performance with her in MBC's Gayo Daejun was just business.

2PM's brother group, 2AM's Jokwon is also appearing on MBC's show "We Got Married" with yet another girl group member, Gain of Brown Eyed Girls as a virtual couple. 2AM's youngest member, Jinwoon, also quoted, "I like Girls' Generations Seohyun so much that my computer's password is Seohyun."

Of course, the members aren't actually dating anyone. However, 2PM and 2AM approach the population as not "idols" but "men." 2PM's Nickhun was also the first male idol to appear on the show m.net "Scandal", where famous artists go on dates throughout the course of one week.

To fans, this kind of business increases their worries and sighs. However, like Park Sung Hoon, the PD of the SBS music program said, "By becoming a group (that fans) look to as men rather than singers" they are increasing the amount of attention drawn to them by women who are not their fans.

The members are now cast in commercials that target people in their 20's, like cell phone and beer. In one CF, a women is shown touching Nickhun's stomach.

10 years ago, Gahn Mi Yeon, a member of Babybox, was sent a threatening letter with a razor attached because of a rumor that she was dating Moon Hee Joon of HOT.

These days, however, idols like Taekyeon convinces his fans that having performances that include skinship between him and girl idols is sometimes necessary. This kind of business results in the increase in the number of the fans.

Bigbang showed that by having music that started trends and fashion styles that idols could get love from the wide range of ages of people in their 10's and 20's. 2PM, however, gets the love from everyone in every age group by acting like a boyfriend to everyone.

The new aspect of idols that groups like 2PM and 2AM show the change idols are going through in the entertainment business.

In the past... (omit)

In the age in which where idols are allowed to date, it will be hard for them to regain the charismatic idol they were before. However, they approach us like lovers, therefore gaining more attention, they are now the best item that can perform in all the wide areas of the entertainment business. Idol business is going through the closing stages of achieving perfection like this. The final weapon of stardom, where it will be possible for them to cover all the areas of singing, dancing, six-packs, entertaining and dating.

Credits: News: Hankooki Translations: JinaStar@2ONEDAY

Read more: http://shasha-dbskforever.blogspot.com/201...s-business.html

Guest haiphuong

Many thanks Kabler for your post. It's like a little light in here.

I can't count the numbers of rumors we've heard so far since the day Jay left and I can see the big difference in this thread. We are more calm and our posts are very mature now. I think that we should be patient and wait for the official statement from JYPE. Will Jay comeback or not in the next album? We don't know. But I believe that JYPE./ JYP already has the plan for that. For now, I don't have anything but hope and put my trust in our boys. Why?

- Because I believe in what JYP said in Golden Fishery, although this is not a promise. If Jay comeback, he will definitely be a part of 2PM.

- Because I believe in what Taec and Jun Su said in MAMA. They're still waiting and he's always be their leader.

- Because Chan never forgets mentioning Jay.

- Because Woo's mood have been better recently

- Because Jun Ho still wanna leave a place for Jay in their closet.

- Because there's always an empty place in their A&A and I Hate You perf.

- Because all the members left a hole at the end of "Only you" perf. in Chocolate show.

- Because they all shouted "Jay" when it was Jay's rap part in "10 out of 10" perf. at NB Club.

Am I so naive and simple? :)

thank you kabler! iamthisclosetogivingup on 1:59!

reminding everyone that we are going to send jaebum to number one twitter topic tomorrow at 6PM KST.

We haven't forgotten leadja!

LOVE and RESPECT!

Thank you so much kabler for sharing us the info. I believe in Jay :)

and can anyone read Korean? I can read Korean a little and I guess this is the story about Taec and Jay in an elevator at Dangook(their university). If anyone knows Korean, pls translate this ^^

단국대 엘레베이터를 탔는데

남자 둘이서 영어로 쏼라쏼라 거렸음.

그냥 아무생각 없이 쳐다봤는데

옥택연이랑 박재범 ㅎㄷㄷㄷ....

놀랬지만 아무렇지도 않은척 하고 타고있었음

2층에서 엘베가 띵~섰음

2층에서 바재범이 막 내릴라고 하니깐

택이가 영어로 '2nd floor %$&%$&어쩌구 저쩌구....'(2층은 우리가 내릴곳이 아니다) 하면서

들어오라고 잡아챘음ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

좀 있다가 5층에서 또 엘베가 띵~섰음

또 막 내리려는 바재범ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

택이 또 잡아채면서

'5st floor %$&$&$*(우리가 수업할 교실은 여기가 아니다)'

하면서 나중에는

참다참다

'야이 멍청아!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'했음

cr: bestiz

edit: I've never seen these pics before <3

our hottie

2f0epmf.jpg

1262843683zo9nxj.jpg

he's sooo hot in this pic =')

200dzs3.jpg

his hair looks nice

jaybb3.png

so adorable hehe

jaybaby.jpg

<3

jjjj01.png

jjjj02.png

cr: bestiz, as tagged

vvv Thank you so much for the translation akirasberry :D haha Jay's funny

Guest akirasberry

^ basically it's about jay who keeps leaving the elevator once it reaches the floors but taec keeps stopping him and dragging him back because it's the wrong floor lol

Guest rain_4ever

Because Jun Ho still wanna leave a place for Jay in their closet.

Is it from the behind the scene Melon award clip?? When 6 boys with Kim Tae Woo and they put a hide camera?? Anyone have clip with Engsub?? Can u give me the link?? Please!! My English was bad so...forgive me if I'm wrong ^^;;;;

Kabler, thank you so much. I know you cannot say more, but even that small assurance is something I trust much more than rumors that appear and disappear on forum after forum.

It is very difficult for me to keep my hopes up for a reunited 2pm, because I have been in the business world for over 25 years now and I am entirely cynical about how businesses operate and where their true allegiances lie. The sheer number of arguments against Jay's return, from a purely business standpoint, can seem very depressing, and the waffling, obfuscation, and silence from the parties involved just adds to the impression of uncertainty.

I'm not even sure why I care so much - I keep tabs on the situation more than my teenage daughters do, and I am much more upset about it. I guess it is the injustice that gets to me, the dreadful injustice that a savvy adult could have stopped at the outset, stopped or mitigated instead of letting it spread out in a series of catastrophes that drastically changed the lives of all seven hapless boys.

I guess I respect JYP as an artist, and I think his marketing skills are phenomenal, but I can never forgive him for the horrible job he did as a surrogate parent. You mentioned a plan that he has, though, and the one thing I really trust about JYP is his skill at promotion. If there is a way to turn this into a win, to put a spin on this that will turn it all in his favor, he is the only one who can find it.

And your timing seems right, too. I know in my gut that if Jay is not back for this next album, he will not be back at all. The tide will have turned, too far.

Hi Skelly,

I felt I needed to personally address your post as I can totally relate to your feelings towards the business world and more importantly your feelings as a mother towards this situation. The boys in 2PM are really blessed to be loved by people of all ages, most of all people who genuinely feel the sadness in their situations and that in itself breaks down the walls of fandom.

Perhaps I have been in entertainment too long and part of me is really jaded as well, just as the haples boys could be protected by a more savvy adult as you pointed out, that particular adult may also have been hurt by proteges in the past to learn to close his heart and let the businessman in him takeover as well. Its such a tough call isn't it but many a times we're products of past experiences and I'm sure JYP has had his share of disappointments.

I find myself vested in 2PM because I saw a side to them I have never witnessed in other idol groups. In that way I thank JYP for his "discipline" cos he brought up very good boys. I think a huge part of their charm also lies in the genuines-ness of their friendship with each other which at this point has surpassed the value of money. Sadly this which should be a norm in the ideal world is a huge abnormality in our business.

I think a big part of the boys manners also came from the fact that the boys all came form relatively good families, what can I say, what a perfect mix that made up 2PM.

I am sure JYP sees the camaderie and I reiterate again that I hope Jay has learnt much from this experience to emerge a stronger person and a better entertainer after this.

Still keeping the faith and doing it with a smile. Let's go through this period united as Hottest with no regard for age, race, culture, beliefs. In this cynical world, there's often times hope. Its starts with faith... :)

Just wanted to share my two cents on my favourite member of 2PM vs the member I think will most likely succeed

Its strange these days that visiting other sites and kpop forums, I've been noting that people are bashing Nichkhun alot of late and praising wooyoung and Teac to the skies. Actually I long predicted this will happen when the love for Nichkhun seemed really overwhelming from the k-ent world and local fans alike. Over time the trend causes many to want to rebel against the commerical standards and overcompensates the others by bashing the person in the limelight. I feel a bit bad for Khun actually... so all that said, I will still give my piece as an industry person...

I have no doubt in my heart that Khun will be the biggest breakout star of 2PM. This is not because of any biases but at the rate Teac is coming up in popularity heavily dependent on his strong imaging, its going to hurt him in the end and his chances on crossing over to acting as the more he plays up the TEAC of 2PM, the harder it is going to be for him to assimilate into his character when he goes into the acting world. Directors look for actors who can carry a show and take viewers into the character of the protagonist but the stronger the Teac persona ensues, the harder will fans find it to seperate his role from the him from real life. Its going to be an uphill task but I guess its unevitable.

Khun on the other hand is very mild and quiet. Strangely he has this ability to adapt very quickly despite his pretty boy looks and even if you just watch the parody they did, his facial expressions were spot on every minute of the lines he had to deliver. It is in his exact so called blandness (according to some fans) that he yields his most powerful tool. A director can write anything on the Khun paper, and when he delivers even a passable performance, people will still sit up and notice him as to many they have already downgraded him to be just a pretty face. When JYP stated that Khun was the member who exceeded his expectations, I second that in a heartbeat as the boy is not only perfect looking, but he is extremely astute and that will aid him to give Kim Hyun Joong a run for his money as the next Hallyu star. I am so anticipating his debut performance in a movie. The script idea is already a winner.

A for my favourite member of 2PM. It is also Wooyoung. But he has grown so reticent after Jay's incident that though his popularity is skyrocketing, I missed the him who was in Wild Bunny and Idol Army. Thats the saddest part of the whole ordeal I guess, he saw probably a cruel side to the business and lost his naivete in the process. Despite fans ignoring Khun many a times and just hailing Wooyoung which is something I dislike intensely, I choose not to overcompensate and will still keep a soft spot for Woo. He seems like genuinely the nicest boy, a loyal friend and someone who does care.

Sorry this is so long... just wanted to air out my own feelinsg towards 1:59PM

Archived