☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest theblazenazn

It's just a Rumor and It's unconfirmed.

But If it is True then it's not Impossible, but it will probably be at the end of April & 85% of Kpop Albums are always pushed back a month or even later.

10zpeh2.jpg

2PM's new song with Jay was probably record and done months ago. It will probably be the Title Track to the new album.

JYP said he was working on his SECOND song for 2PM's album on his Twitter a while back.

However, if you bought the 1:59PM CD, you'll know only one new song, Heartbeat, was by JYP. All the others are by composers like Fame J, Tommy Park, etc. There's no way, out a full length album from a band he produced, there's only one song by him..........

The one other song mysterious was not included. It was most likely held back (Most likely with other new songs as well) & Heartbeat was pushed up to being the Title track. If Jay were to come back, It wouldn't take that long because they would just start where they left off. I bet they might have had the Choreography down for that song already before he left. Also, keep in mind, they probably continued to write & compose new songs after the 1:59PM CD was dropped, JYPE didnt not halt all production & took a break. And it would take even less time if it's just a Mini-Album.

It's possible, 1:59PM Promotion ends in January, 2AM promotes February to April, 2PM Returns in April or May.

But they need to be on Variety shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's how they will make people keep them in their memory, SuJu doesn't promote alot but they're on every variety show which makes people remember them. Wooyoung & Taec being MC for Inkigayo is not enough!!

@Labacookie, I meant when the album promotions ends.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Labacookie

That's how they will make people keep them in their memory, SuJu doesn't promote alot but they're on every variety show which makes people remember them. Wooyoung & Taec being MC for Inkigayo is not enough!!

IDK, aside from weekly performances, the boys have been doing promotions all over the place. Variety shows aren't the only avenue of exposure. It's not really like they've been scarce. I'm actually relieved JYPE opted them out of variety shows. Could you imagine how much more exhausted they'd be if the company hadn't done so?

It's just a Rumor and It's unconfirmed.

But If it is True then it's not Impossible, but it will probably be at the end of April & 85% of Kpop Albums are always pushed back a month or even later.

2PM's new song with Jay was probably record and done months ago. It will probably be the Title Track to the new album.

JYP said he was working on his SECOND song for 2PM's album on his Twitter a while back.

However, if you bought the 1:59PM CD, you'll know only one new song, Heartbeat, was by JYP. All the others are by composers like Fame J, Tommy Park, etc. There's no way, out a full length album from a band he produced, there's only one song by him..........

The one other song mysterious was not included. It was most likely held back (Most likely with other new songs as well) & Heartbeat was pushed up to being the Title track. If Jay were to come back, It wouldn't take that long because they would just start where they left off. I bet they might have had the Choreography down for that song already before he left. Also, keep in mind, they probably continued to write & compose new songs after the 1:59PM CD was dropped, JYPE didnt not halt all production & took a break. And it would take even less time if it's just a Mini-Album.

It's possible, 1:59PM Promotion ends in January, 2AM promotes February to April, 2PM Returns in April or May.

But they need to be on Variety shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's how they will make people keep them in their memory, SuJu doesn't promote alot but they're on every variety show which makes people remember them. Wooyoung & Taec being MC for Inkigayo is not enough!!

OMG reading your analysis I'm so excited now but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. I don't think that Heartbeat was pushed up to be the title track because it seems to me that Heartbeat fit the description JYP had about the new song: very unique, different and "crazy" And not every song that is produced will be included in the album because what happened is that they will choose a certain number of songs out of, say, 20 songs that have been produced. It may be true like you said about the mysterious song, but I highly doubt it because 1:59PM is a crucial album to 2PM's career and JYPE won't have that much courage to risk the success of the album.

That being said, I am curious as to what kind of music they will bring us this time. Their first mini album was very fun with funky pop songs like 10/10. Their second mini album has a more R&B trendy sound while their first official album incorporated a variety of sounds including techno, American R&B, European club music and that unique Heartbeat sound.

I also think they should appear more in variety shows because it's a very effective venue to promote the group, especially in Korean music scene.

Netizens are fancinated with Nich Khun-Son YeJin’s resemblance

df1.jpg

Photos comparing 2PM Nich Khun and actress Son YeJin’s appearances revealed online have been the topic amongst netizens.

On one internet site, photos uploaded to compare the resemblance between Nich Khun and Son YeJin have given many netizens much entertainment. The title to the post written by the particular netizens was title ‘There is Son YeJin in Nich Khun‘.

The photos used for comparison have shown the 2’s resemblance even in their hairstyles.

There was even a composite photos of the 2 celebrities’ face posted up to show their lookalike.

Netizens who saw the photos commented, “They really look alike”, “Nich Khun is prettier!”, “Oh, what is this!”, “I didn’t think so when I read the title but after seeing the photos I think they look alike” etc

S:TVDaily

0437707.jpg

37707-01.jpg

What do you int’l kpoppers think about the resemblance?

credit: KBites

Guest baosters

IDK, aside from weekly performances, the boys have been doing promotions all over the place. Variety shows aren't the only avenue of exposure. It's not really like they've been scarce. I'm actually relieved JYPE opted them out of variety shows. Could you imagine how much more exhausted they'd be if the company hadn't done so?

eh, that's true :) i'd like them on variety shows but these boys need a good rest before starting on anything again. heh, totally anticipating what they might come up with next. they're always full of surprises! kinda like christmas gifts... whatever it may be, we'll just wish them all the luck in the world.

Guest realization

I haven't been here in a while, so you guys probably don't even remember me :) But that's okay, only here to share 2PM love <3

If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why?

First off, I would love to kiss every single one of em.

Come on, who wouldn't if you had the chance?!

Because Jaebum is my bias, I'd definitely say him. AND he looks like one hell of kisser. LOLOL k sorry guys..

27y4i09.jpg

Jaebum. His lips are callin us... LOLOL

But if Jaebum were excluded from this, Wooyoung. His lips are so tempting and seductive. Are they not?!

2sbldes.jpg

Wooyoung. Dammmmmn! They're so pretty.

Sorry for the lip pictures.. I just HAD to remind you guys how beautiful their lips are. LOLOLLLL <3

And my two cents about the newer album... I don't mind the idea at all! I mean... April is a pretty decent time. We don't want 2PM to disappear for many many many months, do we?! Especially since they're not coming out on variety shows.. Still I wish Jaebum would return in time for April.

But I kind of want it to be a surprise. Like Jaebum just happened to come into Korea silently, and no one noticed! And all of a sudden APRIL COMEBACK WITH LEADJA?!

Wow that'd be amazing. Problem is ... if Jaebum came back - he'd probably be noticed by 48973298432 fans.. sigh.. element of surprise man!! T_T

I think JYP knows that Jaebum may soon be forgotten... not by HOTTESTS, but by the public. But maybe that's when he's going to come back? Idk... I'm just praying Jaebum comes back in good time, but with a stronger and confident heart and mind!

And anyone else falling in love 2PM's "Tired of Waiting" performances? Their leather jackets... and their new makeup... and their hair... THEIR HAIR <3 Omg................... Taecyeon looks so hot with that fierce choreography.. during his rap.. with his slamming his fist and body against the ground, and his rough voice. KYAAAAAA.

So I wrote like an essay, sorry.. but I just missed being here! :P And I'm cracked out from lack of sleep. 2PM is my daily dose of sanity...

not. they make me INSANEEEEE.

OKAY before I become dubbed as a psycho, I shall stop.. hehehe. :)

Guest BabyxLovex2pm

Hello im new to this.(:

but im wondering where do you go to watch

sbs, mnet & the other shows live online...???

Guest Eltoshen

Haha, Khun's face is unique. If you try merging him with somebody else, you'll get something a little weird looking, lol.

Don't know if anybody saw that one picture where people made him into Ronald McDonald.

Guest pink.strawberrie;

Q: If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why?

all of them obviously. <3

But for real if I had to choose...Junsu. He's got such a sexy smirk and he's just amazingly hot and talented. I think he'd be a sexy kisser.

Close second would be Nichkhun. He's so adorable and cute. He looks super innocent too, LOL. I would definitely not mind kissing him, I don't think anyone would.

Guest CriticalHit

That's how they will make people keep them in their memory, SuJu doesn't promote alot but they're on every variety show which makes people remember them. Wooyoung & Taec being MC for Inkigayo is not enough!!

I agree.

This might not have anything to do with the making of the decision, but another positive point about them not being in variety shows for now is that there are less things to watch without Jaebeom, for those who miss him. Variety shows with 2PM were very popular, I assume... but anyway, I'm pretty sure if JYP/E put the 6-membered 2PM into variety shows, fans would be complaining about how they're trying to get everyone "used to 2PM without Jaebeom". Since they're not doing variety shows, maybe that's why they've been doing so many commercials. I mean, I'm not sure... just speculating.

I think not doing variety shows for now is a much better decision than doing them, for now anyway.

Guest icecube.

I just heard, I'm not 100% sure but I was on KHottests fansites and I heard that 2PM one or more member(s) will start coming out on variety shows starting February ?

I just heard, I'm not 100% sure but I was on KHottests fansites and I heard that 2PM one or more member(s) will start coming out on variety shows starting February ?

That's actually my hopes up though it's still uncertain. I expect Jay to come back at the beginning of the February, especially, around 8 and 11, because Feb 8 will be 5 months after he left and Feb 11 will be Chan Sung's Birthday.

If not being on variety shows is related to Jay's absence, they have to come out when Jay's back, right? Will it be because they want Jay to do public apology? Oh, God, I think too much. :)

I just hope to hear the only thing what we want to hear since September 8 from JYPE. :rolleyes:

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know this is already post or not?

Congratulation !!! They win again :P

Main site post: http://www.soompi.com/news/2009_soompi_gayo_awards_results

1. Chart Champion

2.Top male groups:

Gold: 2PM (Score: 14712)

Silver: SHINee (Score: 11296)

Bronze: SS501 (Score: 10822)

3. Top male-female duets or collaborations:

Baek Ji Young (with 2PM Taec Yeon) - 내 귀에 캔디 (Candy To My Ear) (Score: 4196)

4. The top 10 singers of 2009:

(60% from chart scores, 40% from fan vote):

2PM (1000 points - maximum score)

SNSD (734 points)

Super Junior (647 points)

Kara (646 points)

Brown Eyed Girls (643 points)

SHINee (593 points)

K Will (525 points)

SS501 (522 points)

Kim Tae Woo (436 points)

FT Island (435 points)

2PM being the chart champion tops the chart scoring part, and winning by a landslide on the fan voting, thus achieving the 1000 points maximum score!

A8728802-126.jpg

Guest binbon_lonton

If not being on variety shows is related to Jay's absence, they have to come out when Jay's back, right? Will it be because they want Jay to do public apology? Oh, God, I think too much.

hu hu... i dont think so... T.T Variety shows will not mention to Jay... because to them, 2PM have only 6 members now... :(( and i dont want that happen... :((

please dont doing variety shows until Jay's back!

p.s: i'm sorry because my English is very bad... T.T

That's actually my hopes up though it's still uncertain. I expect Jay to come back at the beginning of the February, especially, around 8 and 11, because Feb 8 will be 5 months after he left and Feb 11 will be Chan Sung's Birthday.

If not being on variety shows is related to Jay's absence, they have to come out when Jay's back, right? Will it be because they want Jay to do public apology? Oh, God, I think too much. :)

I just hope to hear the only thing what we want to hear since September 8 from JYPE. :rolleyes:

Please let it be true (Jay's comeback) I'm going crazy waiting. I'm not expecting anything and I will only believe Jay is back when there is news article with picture of him in Korean airport.

Guest entermuriel

if it's true that they will appear in variety shows, i just hope is after they're done with "Tired of Waiting" promotions and after they took some deserved time to rest lol february seems a little to soon imo

and if it's true that they will come up with a new album, i really think it will be a mini-album, and like someone mentioned, it will probably be pushed back and not released on april.

but still... i shall wait for official statements for both of these news lol don't wanna think too much really.

and honestly... i hope if Jay does come back... i want it to be surprise. like, i don't want JYPE to say anything lmao

i just want them to let us know that 2PM will have their comeback stage a certain date and the surprise is that our leadja is there ;]

i think i would appreciate that much more lmfao OR maybe at a fan-signing or something, but to not make it obvious haha

i don't want leaked pictures of him arriving at the airport, or stuff like that. i want it to be mysterious. but i think that it's just me who would want that... idk if anyone would prefer a surprise lmfao

and yeah, i REALLY think that Jaebeomie will be back soon ;] i don't wanna say why, but i just got a good feeling.

v v v it's true Max23 as much as i want it to be a surprise, i know it won't be possible hehe

v v v lunalovexx it might just be a typo?

if it's true that they will appear in variety shows, i just hope is after they're done with "Tired of Waiting" promotions and after they took some deserved time to rest lol february seems a little to soon imo

and if it's true that they will come up with a new album, i really think it will be a mini-album, and like someone mentioned, it will probably be pushed back and not released on april.

but still... i shall wait for official statements for both of these news lol don't wanna think too much really.

and honestly... i hope if Jay does come back... i want it to be surprise. like, i don't want JYPE to say anything lmao

i just want them to let us know that 2PM will have their comeback stage a certain date and the surprise is that our leadja is there ;]

i think i would appreciate that much more lmfao OR maybe at a fan-signing or something, but to not make it obvious haha

maybe it's just me... idk if anyone would prefer a surprise lmfao

and yeah, i REALLY think that Jaebeomie will be back soon ;] i don't wanna say why, but i just got a good feeling.

IF jay does come back, I want it to be a surprise too. But I don't think it will be possible for Jay to just appear out of nowhere. His scandal was pretty big and his reappearance before the public should be planned very carefully, public apology should also be considered and planned out. So IF he does come back, we will know soon enough.

Guest woojjen

Holy s/hit.

That looks so much like Jay. o_o It's really scary. But I bet he doesn't have Jaebeom's muscles. Kekeke <3.

Q: If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why?

A: Jang WooYoung because he contains the personality & physical appearance that I want in my husband. (=

*sigh* I'm kinda sad that Wooyoung gained so much popularity...! D: I remember when no one knew him... at all. Especially during 10/10 promotions... That was when I could claim Wooyoung~ Now there's so many fan girls trying to take my man. ): Makes me sad. But it makes me happier that I've been with him since Hot Blood. ;D

April... new album? Are you serious? Like ALBUM ALBUM or mini-album? o_o That's a complete difference. I think Jaebeom's coming back. I have a feeling. (= That's why JYP is rushing so suddenly~ Yes yes yes! But I don't want the boys to have a crazy schedule... ):

2PMjjang & hwaiting! (:

hehe. yea right!! wooyoung gained so much popularity, unlike before when no one knew him. but i'm so proud of him now!! LOL. 'LOVE HIM TO THE HIGHEST INFINITY!!

>>>> CHEESYUNNIE, ah i see. nice fanmade. btw, u'r also from phil?

.....If you could share a New Year's kiss with a member, who would it be and why?......

it would be WOOYOUNG ofcorsss!! also JAY & TAEC to be the subz when wooyoung is not around. LOL.

ABOUT THE COMEBACK ALBUM THIS APRIL.. mmm, i hope leadja will comeback!! a bday gift for woodong as wel & for himself.. a surprise for the fans!! i'm crossing my fingers. i really miss the leadja!!

Guest lunalovexx

huh? I thought Junsu's birthday is January 15 or so?

Junho, Junsu both have birthdays in January I think.

Edit: ok I checked:

Junsu: January 15th

Junho: January 25th

but y dose it say

Date of birth ➟ 1st January 1988

on here ?i dont get it maybe am wrong

Guest taejun4

Wooyoung show some love for GDYB!

woo.jpg

Woo Young for GDYB by changing his background music on his cyworld recently too “Heartbreaker” (GD) and “Wedding Dress” (YB). Many artists change their background music’s to show support for other artists and I’m glad to see all the 2PM-BB love (Junsu too have friendship with GDYB) :D

woosupport.jpg

Archived