It's from KBS Open concert (2009.12.13) during Last Christmas perf^^

They did Last Christmas, Heartbeat & the ending song along with other singers ~

Woohoo! Thank you<3[:

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sascha_park

And I have a question ^^ do u know where this gif comes from ??? Junsu and Taec and Channie r so hilarious =)) I found it somewhere and I cant find the original clip >"<

http://img51.imageshack.us/i/taecninjaj.gif/

it's "MNET School of Rock"

they're try to hide from the students ..

lol..there's a student girl who dance n touch their butt...kk~~

Guest rain_4ever

Someone can tell me where I can download "School of rock ft 2pm" with Engsub?? I try to search it on youtube but it was removed :( !! Thanks you so much!

:o i'm late but...

Happy Birthday Taec !

bday.jpg

cr: to whoever make this ^__^

177.jpg

taec2.jpg

taec3.jpg

i bet leadjay is calling from seattle to wish u a happy b-day too...cuz he's is such a caring bro...

jayteac.png

2PM Jay shouted Happy birthday Taec

cr: bigbangfic

Oh, Jay, miss u so much!!!!!!!!!

teach ur kids B boy dance, when u r back!

khunjay.jpg

sometimes, i even cant watch their heartbeat performances...becuz jay is not there n my heart is beating for jaeboem.

Guest rawrritsgracex3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEC<3

I seem to be the only one that said that on his birthday here in America :mellow:

By Taec's next birthday Jay will be back (:<

Screw that, the next 2PM member's birthday :D [[Jan. 15 JUNSU<3]]

Also, I was on 2PM's Wikipedia page and I noticed it said the singles of their 1:59 album are Tired Of Waiting, I Was Crazy About You, and Heartbeat.

It's probably not saying much and the songs were just released in that order, but it could also be a sign of what the song they're going to be promoting next. ^^

Guest AskToinette

^^ omogshh I'm so excited for this one!! My favorite boys plus my favorite drama of the moment, I'm pretty sure it's going to be hilarious. awww, woobunny looks so cute with the pigbunny.

Guest zero_mia

my guess of who's going to play who in this YAB parody...

20091227_gayodaejun2pmmusicdrama_main.jpg

TaecYeon = TaeKyung, - hair ponytail is TK hairstyle

WooYoung = MiNam, - wavy hair

JunSu = ShinWoo, - rebonding hair

NickKhun = Jeremy, - coloured hair

JunHo = manager, - curly hair and a bit messy

ChanSung = mr. president, - just guess...

^

^

who's gonna play the role of Uee then lol

I want Khunyoung so I hope Khun will be Taekyung :)

Edit:

V

V

no I prefer Yoona and Nichkhun.

So many things to look forward to!

Guest vallisa

Dear hottest,

I am in korea for a vacation right now.

Anyone know about where is GAYO DAEJUN take place for SBS,KBS,MBC?

Thank you so much for your reply,

:D

is it true SNSD & 2PM will be have special stage performance in MBC Gayo DaeJoon?

The couple is Yoonah & Taec.

This article I got from bestiz

윤아-택연의 깜짝 열애, 퍼포먼스로 펼쳐친다!

윤아-택연의 깜짝 열애, 퍼포먼스로 펼쳐친다! [2009-12-28 10:37:35]

[뉴스엔 배선영 기자]

★ 소시 윤아와 2PM 택연이 깜짝 열애중?! ★

올 한해 짐승돌로 최고의 인기를 누린 2PM의 택연과 걸그룹 시대의 전성기를 열고 가수와 연기자 다방면으로 활동 중인 윤아가 열애를 콘셉트로 한 퍼포먼스를 펼친다.

31일 방송 예정인 '2009 MBC 가요대제전'에서는 두 선남선녀의 열애를 주제로 한 퍼포먼스가 공개된다.

이 퍼포먼스의 기초 줄거리는 다음과 같다.

남몰래 대기실과 전화 통화로 사랑을 속삭이던 윤아와 택연이 사소한 오해로 다투게 되고, 결국 윤아가 택연의 전화를 피하는 상황까지 오게 된다. 이에 도무지 화가 풀리지 않는 윤아를 달래기 위해 매니저들 몰래 외출을 시도한 소녀시대 멤버들은 우연히 2PM과 만난다. 결국 2PM과 소녀시대 멤버들의 노력으로 두 사람이 조금씩 기분이 풀리면서 여전히 뜨겁게 사랑을 한다는 내용.

이 번 공연을 위해 밤낮 가리지 않고 열심히 댄스 퍼포먼스를 준비한 소녀시대(수영, 효연, 유리, 태연, 제시카, 티파니, 써니, 서현)와 좀 더 남자다운 섹시함을 보여줄 2PM(재범, 준수, 닉쿤, 택연, 우영, 준호, 찬성)의 공연과 관련, MBC는 “기대해도 좋다”며 자신감을 내비쳤다.

지금까지 보여준 소녀시대의 이미지에서 탈피할 것으로 기대되는 이번 공연은 2008년 원더걸스와 빅뱅의 커플 무대에 이어 2PM과 소녀시대의 최고의 커플 무대가 될 것으로 보인다.

방송은 12월 31일 오후 9시 55분.

배선영 sypova@newsen.com

*screams* omged. i cannot wait for yb parody. i love that drama and our boys going to act in the parody is going to be epic. oh how i miss them on variety show. junho and their lil jolie bulldog so cute. die of cuteness. lolz i seriously need to act my age ahaha. this noona can't take all this cuteness.

ps. want to give a happy birthday shoutout to our sexy greasy okdaeri.

ec9e98ec839deab983eb84a.gifec9ea5ebaaa8eb8b98ec82a.gifec98a5eab780ecb299ec94a.gif

ebaabdec8998.jpg

cr.daum.net

Guest cheezychunnie

Taecyeon and Yoona are secretly dating? TAKEN FROM ALLKPOP

2PM's Taecyeon will perform with his "secret" girlfriend at the 2009 MBC Gayo Daejun. And guess who, that secret girlfriend is none other than Yoona of SNSD.

Fan girls, don't go crazy just yet. It's just a performance, or at least that's what we think.

The two will put on a special performance with a deep storyline. Let me lay it down for you. Taecyeon and Yoona have been dating secretly, they get in a fight over a small misunderstanding and Yoona starts to dodge Taecyeon's calls. SNSD tries to cheer Yoona up so they escape their dorm to have some fun, but during their night out, they run into 2PM. And of course, they make up after the members help them out and they all live happily ever after.

The two groups have been practicing hard, with sleepless nights for this performance and even though I'm really excited to see this performance, I'm kind of jealous. I mean think about all the time SNSD is getting to spend with these boys!

Because of last year's amazing performance with the Wonder Girls and Big Bang, people are really looking forward to this one. Hopefully, it will surpass Wonderbang.

Also on MBC Gayo Daejun, Park Jin Young and 2PM will have a dance battle. Do you guys remember Rain and JYP's battle last year? I'm sure this one will be even hotter than that one.

I can't choose which one I'm more excited for, SBS, KBS or MBC's Gayo Daejun? How about you?

-edit-

NOOOO!!! NOT MY TAECYEON..HEHE...

I DUNNO, IF ITS WODER GIRLS DANCING WIF THEM ON MKMF

IM OKAY BUT WIF SNSD I GOT JEALOUS DUNNO WHY...

IM JEALOUS..KEKE :D :D

some of u guys said if its other female idol group its fine,

for me,im juz okay whenever i see them wif wonder girls and

brown eyed girls..i dunno why mebi they look like a real frens..

other girl group is a no-no for me :)

Guest theblazenazn

Taecyeon and Yoona are secretly dating? TAKEN FROM ALLKPOP

2PM's Taecyeon will perform with his "secret" girlfriend at the 2009 MBC Gayo Daejun. And guess who, that secret girlfriend is none other than Yoona of SNSD.

Fan girls, don't go crazy just yet. It's just a performance, or at least that's what we think.

The two will put on a special performance with a deep storyline. Let me lay it down for you. Taecyeon and Yoona have been dating secretly, they get in a fight over a small misunderstanding and Yoona starts to dodge Taecyeon's calls. SNSD tries to cheer Yoona up so they escape their dorm to have some fun, but during their night out, they run into 2PM. And of course, they make up after the members help them out and they all live happily ever after.

The two groups have been practicing hard, with sleepless nights for this performance and even though I'm really excited to see this performance, I'm kind of jealous. I mean think about all the time SNSD is getting to spend with these boys!

Because of last year's amazing performance with the Wonder Girls and Big Bang, people are really looking forward to this one. Hopefully, it will surpass Wonderbang.

Also on MBC Gayo Daejun, Park Jin Young and 2PM will have a dance battle. Do you guys remember Rain and JYP's battle last year? I'm sure this one will be even hotter than that one.

I can't choose which one I'm more excited for, SBS, KBS or MBC's Gayo Daejun? How about you?

NOOOO!!! NOT MY TAECYEON..HEHE...

I DUNNO, IF ITS WODER GIRLS IM OKAY BUT WIF SNSD??

IM JELOUS..KEKE :D :D

I don't know why but I got a little irritated reading this. I'm not the jealous type so its not my jealousy kicking in. I was just hoping it was with another group. I would have prefer a Dirty Eyed Girls/Brown Eyed Girls collaboration, or a Beastly collab with After School who are the Female Beast Idols, or with alot people here who wanted to a great musical collab with 2NE1. But SNSD?? Why? I don't know.... -_-

Strangely I feel happy that it's not with Wooyoung. I always wanted to see him around more girls but for some reason not snsd...

Archived