☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday Taec!!!

One quick question: so is 2PM performing a new song or not at the year-end shows? SBS Gayo lineup is false so nothing is known about the performances now. I'm just crossing my fingers for 2PM to perform Tired of Waiting or whatever song on the album because they NEED to show people how awesome the whole album is, not just Heartbeat.

Guest happylove00

Happy birthday Taec!!!

One quick question: so is 2PM performing a new song or not at the year-end shows? SBS Gayo lineup is false so nothing is known about the performances now. I'm just crossing my fingers for 2PM to perform Tired of Waiting or whatever song on the album because they NEED to show people how awesome the whole album is, not just Heartbeat.

not too sure about the sbs gayo lineup but i m pretty sure they will be performing their new song on sbs gayo...

JYPE and the boys are keeping their new song as top secret (though i m pretty sure it's going to be "Tired of Waiting")

as usual, i m expecting an awesome performance them...

they better not perform with that zombie makeup again :angry:

new song should have a new start!!!!

Guest pinkPABOsings

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y O K T A E C Y E O N

2PM's Nerdy Sexy Big Goofy Beast!!!!

Enjoy your 22/21 Birthday...Be good and stay well.

I hope you get everything you want

-------------------------

Thanks to everyone for the lovely fancams from the club. I hope Wooyoung is alright. From what I can tell though I think the boys had fun. It looked like it was packed to the max.

Guest missygirl11

just wanna say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OK TAECYEON!

Stay strong and healthy.

Always show your amazing teeth and your smile.

Plus your goofiness with 2PM and your awesome rapping mad skillz, don't lose it.

Have a blast ^.^

Guest woojjen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OK-TAECYEON

i truly love you. you & wooyoung & jay. i'm crazy over you guys!!

cheesy-unnie:

thanks for answering my question. how bout jin bora? is wooyoung really likes her?

HOTTEST: pls do watch this, we made this for Jay!!

& for taec:

Archived