☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest xxhoanganh

^oh my word that's alot of blood for a scratch....... it came as a shock to me i thought it was a heartbeat prop dohnuts o.O

(but i like the fact that wooyoung is still smiling and making a heart shape.)

i really hope they will heal soon.

anyways wanted to share this amazing clip

this needed to be bumped again D:

but thats friggin amaaaazing~ it sounds really nice.

did an actual orchestra really do it??

damn i wish my orchestra'd do it D:

wow, pretty.

i'm gonna go to sleep to this one day. hehehee

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

ahahah! oMG the ending was so epic :D

so dramatic lolol :]

looking forward to see nichkhun in the drama! whoo!

The wooyoung injuries broke my heart! poor boy! looks like it hurted a lot :(

<3333

Hope the fans are more gentle next time...

The face too....... like wooyoung said... his face is what makes money! so take care of the face<333

Hope the boys had a great Christmas :] hehe

and everyone here! merry christmassss

sorry for cutting your post

i think the daesang based only 20% on mobile votes, same with the Bonsang

since Daesang is like the highest award, so i doubt it's a 100% based on voting :)

the only award that 100% voting is Mobile Popularity, well since it's about popularity of course :lol:

but yeah it's gonna be tough though...

lol i have a feeling they would win the Performance award

I think you're right. Daesang is based only 20%. If it's based 100%, no way WGs could win it last year.

Seoul Music Award is the best of bests awards. So I hope our boys have at least 2 awards :P

^

^

Poor Wooyoung, i hope he's OK. It's so painful when I saw him like that. Plz take care of yourself, Wooyoung ah. :(

Guest happylove00

poor wooyoung, luckily it's not any serious injuries...

otherwise i think the fan who scratched him might be pretty guilty too...

but honestly, sometimes, fans need to control themselves... ^_^;;

not only wooyoung, but junsu and junho also get themselves pretty much scratched by the fans...

nonetheless, they still put on a big smile in front of their fans!!!

babies, do take care of yourselves! it's year end and u guys got tons of gayo festival special stage to prepare ^_^

but i m looking forward to these special stages!!!

Dominate the stage, 2PM!!!

Oh,thanx for the link!!!

ROCK N ROLL!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jaebum, only uuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

OMG; i just missed sth..........

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_968484/2009..._091224_20y.jpg

WOODON, dont get hurt!!! dont smile when u feel the pain. :tears:

Nichkhun worried about u ,look at his face,n so will Jay do!!! omg, i cant explain that feeling, just feel painful for that.

JYPE, i hate u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as agency company, u cant protect ur celebr.

Some people who hurted the 2PM members, i dontknow if they r true hottest or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest happylove00

fantaken pics during A&A days @ Music Core! the MC's with OneDay!

http://upic.me/i/aq/asphoto9_110.jpg

cr : naver , circe@yoonyul , as-photo9

thanks for sharing!

changmin and taec stand the closest to yuri, their ideal girl...

u guys sure knows how to seize chances...

hoho ^_^

btw, can i request any kind souls whether do they have pics for all the performing outfit that 2PM wears for "I Hate You" performances?

i also remembered seeing that "I Hate You" performing outfit was a mirror from diesel collection???

Guest cheezychunnie

Our boys performance on MuBank was awesome. Can't wait to see the performance for the new single they going to promote next wk.

2PM Coca Cola CF Shooting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrVe2vlVW84

cr.Symbelmynevii

I cannot wait to see the whole coca cola cf.

TAKEN FROM 2ONEDAY.COM

101gp.jpg

85186501.jpg

our birthday boy :)

th16b.jpg

th18.jpg

there are sooo many pictures,please visit 2oneday forum for more pictures :)

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?sho...mp;#entry449603

This interview is held while they were recording their Coca Cola CF

CREDITS : BESTIZ, 2ONEDAY.COM

>>>THANK U FOR THOSE CORRECTING ME ON DAESANG AWARD INFORMATION

I WILL EDIT MY PREVIOUS POST :)

Guest xDeaddOllsx

HellOh Hottest!

I'm new here, and Im wondering if 2PM's 1st Album issit out yet in Singapore?

Thanks in Advance!

2PM Fighting![:

Guest theblazenazn

this i got from k-bites

Bonsang : Top 10 artists are chosen. Voting(20%) Digital/Album sales(50%) Research(10%) Judges(20%)

(2PM is one of the nomination)

Daesang : One Daesang artist chosen from the 10 Bonsang artists(2PM is one of the artist nominated

for BonSang so i have strong feeling that they can be one of the 10 artists )

Rookie : 3 chosen

Mobile Popularity(determined by fan voting) : 1 or 2

Plus Digital Music, Best Album, Hallyu Special, Performance, R&B, Hip Hop, Trot Awards-

to whiteangel25>>>yeah,some other members have pointed it out as well

and i already edited my post..thanx! :)

the way Jay said Taec sounds like 'thats it' to my ears..mebi im too tired ..:)

[FANCAM] 091225 -2PM rehearsal for มิวสิคแบงค์ X'mas Special stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH-n9IqfDrw

CR:sanakujira2nd

It's basically like the Golden Disk and Melon Awards really, except chances to receive the Daesang are more difficult since only one is given out. 2PM will make it to the Top 10 Bonsang for sure but from there on it will be hard.

I think they actually moved up the Award show like 3 weeks earlier than expected, its good for us to see it sooner but it lowers 2PM's chances since there is less time for them to sell their full length album. SuJu has released their full length album a long time ago, and SNSD has two that were out this year for a long time (one was Mini I think). Both have been around longer & have a bigger following. So like someone has pointed out earlier before, ELFs and SOSHI will be extremely hard to beat but I have high hopes for Hottests to pull through for them. I hope they will win the Mobile Popularity or the Performance Award since we all know they always they PWN everyone with their performance.

Music Core will be on in about one hour, You guys should tune in to see them perform Heartbeat & I Hate You (It's been a while since I've seen them perform it on TV). And don't forget about Gayo Daejun this Tuesday!

Happy Holidays Hottests!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

So there will be Music Core this weekend right? But no Inkigayo?

If I remember correctly, are there gonna be three year-end shows from the three major broadcast stations? So far I have only heard of the lineup for SBS Gayo Daejun. What about KBS and MBC?

I so want to watch their performance of new song now. I was waiting for it to make my Christmas Day perfect but they didn't perform it today. Will they promote it, or just perform it as a one time thing for year-end shows?

Edit:

For those who want to watch Music Core live, you can follow this link (you probably have to use IE):

http://www.usmbc.co.kr/new/vod_player/tv_v...ir&media=tv

I just figured out the site, so I don't know if 2PM had performed or not, but it seems they haven't because non-idol groups and rookies are performing now. I think the major groups will come last, so wait for 2PM :)

Guest everybodyshout

VOTE FOR 2PM @ OMGKPOP RADIO Final Week of December Top 20 Charts!

They're currently at 4th place with 1500+ votes, U-KISS with 85000+, B2ST and After School are leading.

haha we can just vote for fun because it's quite hard to get 80000 votes by today (Deadline's today!)

but we might be able to snag 3rd place? let's vote people vote!

(edit: pss, we can vote more than once so open the link in new tabs :D)

sorry if the above's been shared already, but the links apparently aren't in the recent pages here if i'm not wrong...

I know it's kinda late but Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!!

I made these icons of our awesome boys and I would like to share them with you guys. They're not that great, but if you would like to use them feel free to. Just remember to credit me if you do...^_^

chan4.jpgchan3.jpgchan2.jpgchan1.jpg

wooyoung6.jpgwooyoung5.jpgwooyoung4.jpgwooyoung3.jpgwooyoung2.jpgwooyoung1.jpg

taec5.jpgtaec4.jpgtaec3.jpgtaec2.jpgtaec1.jpg

nickhun9.jpgnickhun7.jpgnickhun6.jpgnickhun5.jpgnickhun4.jpgnickhun3.jpgnickhun2.jpg

junsu4.jpgjunsu3.jpgjunsu2.jpgjunsu1.jpgjunsu.jpg

junho4.jpgjunho3.jpgjunho2.jpgjunho1.jpg

And poor Wooyoung...all those bloods freaks me out. I hope he's ok and along with the other members that got hurt as well.

Guest theblazenazn

Merry Christmas everyone!!

So there will be Music Core this weekend right? But no Inkigayo?

If I remember correctly, are there gonna be three year-end shows from the three major broadcast stations? So far I have only heard of the lineup for SBS Gayo Daejun. What about KBS and MBC?

I so want to watch their performance of new song now. I was waiting for it to make my Christmas Day perfect but they didn't perform it today. Will they promote it, or just perform it as a one time thing for year-end shows?

The Previous Line Up presented here in this Thread and K-Bites/AllKPop has been confirmed to be fake by SBS. So far we only know that 2PM will be performing their "New Song" which is still a secret. We'll have to wait til Tuesday. All those Special Stages like 80-90 Legends Special Stage are said to be fake as well along with 2Pm's Acrobatic Performance, Only Junsu's stage with Kim Tae Woo & Lee Seung Gi w/ others & the New Song stage have been confirmed.

Info Credit to After School's Twitter:

AfterSchCraze: FYI: The supposed SBS Gayo Daejun repertoire list has been confirmed to be fake. SBS staff has confirmed it on their website. Please RT!

AfterSchCraze: I knew the list was too good to be true -_- it was practically gonna be an idol show if the list was true -__-

Archived