BUT DONT WORRY HOTTEST,THEY SAID ITS NOTHING SERIOUS :D

-edit-

this is the background song of 2pm-online

i NEVER heard this before so i search thru youtube and i found it

so i wanna share wif u guys :)

2PM Jay & Junsu - White Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW62Q2aNVlo

cr:neorag0

the ending part is the best he mentioned all 2PM members but he forgot to mention

Taec's name hehe... :D my bad,he did mentioned taec's name :)

thanx sascha_park and kayleevn for pointing it out :)

Jay,merry christmas...

HOttest,merry christmas and stay strong!

-edit again-

2PM is nominated in Upcoming 19th High1 Seoul Music Awards

for BonSang award..they can win this..i can feel it coz its only 20%

mobile votes..eventho the other nominees are strong..i believe in our boyz!!

2PM hwaiting!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tikamicizia

whoaaaaaaaaaaa I miss leadja's voice so much............ thx for sharing

can't wait for 2010,, hope 2010 will be 2pm's year of course with jaebeom...

jay must be so happy right now,, finally spending xmas with his family again,,,

Guest kayleevn

Later today JYPE representative gave an interview to reporter "Wooyoung got minor injury from giving a hi-five with fans. His fingers got scratched by one of the fans' ring. Even though he was bleeding a lot but the wound is not serious"

credit 2pm-online

What a relieve!!! Although it's a small wound on his finger, it still made me scared coz there's a lot of blood. Luckily it's not his face that was injured. The stage was quite small and they were too close to fans, that was dangerous.

the ending part is the best he mentioned all 2PM members but he forgot to mention

Taec's name hehe... :D

Jay,merry christmas...

I heard it on 2PMonline this afternoon and totally fell in love with the song. Thanks for the link.

But Jay did mentioned Taec's name, at the very end. The way he said "Taec" is cute, haha!!! Miss our Pink old man so much!!!

Guest sascha_park

i feel bad about wooyoungie oppa~~ :o

Taec's name hehe...

Jay,merry christmas...

thanks for sharing cheezychunnie^^

i love jay's voice when he sang this song...i love it~~ahh..really miss him..

but he mentioned taec name..LOL..can you hear?? he said : junsu,jaebum,khun,chansung,wooyoung,junho and taec ..haha..

Guest kuroari_nbza

woah... at first i thought he had scratches on his face... but then a cut on the face wouldnt bleed that much and it wouldnt be on his shirt... so then i remembered the way woo sings, he likes to put his hand on his stomache when he sings, so i figured that the blood was from his hand... yup...

from the pics it looks like a bite mark (to me that is)... what kind of ring was the fan wearing anyway... i bet the people around her got scratches too...

Guest lisa_hh

aww... my wooyoungie.. junhooo...

pity them..

when i sae the pic i thought it was just a lil..

but wooyoungie's clothes is like full with blood..

awwww...

hope wooyoung is fine, i know he will, he is a strong man!!!

saranghae wooyoung oppa!

topped a page!! yeay!!!

Guest Soulhead

is 2pm nominated for the daesang award for the upcoming seoul music awards?

Yes ,2PM is nominated for ''BonSang'' but with SNSD,Super Junior etc that will probably be a hard competition !!!

Taec's name hehe... :D

Jay,merry christmas...

Sorry to cut your post short. I think Jay did mention Taec's name. He said, "Junsu, Jay Bum, Khun, Chan Sung, Woo Young, Jun Ho, & Taec" at around 2:06.

Thank God! The blood from the shirt isn't from Woo Young face, but from his finger. Sigh! I think I can come back from the world of anger and worry, now I realise how can blood drop from his face can dirt his shirt with blood. I didn't realise that and I was so angry. hee I think I can sleep well after reading this news.

Guest cheezychunnie

is 2pm nominated for the daesang award for the upcoming seoul music awards?

this i got from k-bites

Bonsang : Top 10 artists are chosen. Voting(20%) Digital/Album sales(50%) Research(10%) Judges(20%)

(2PM is one of the nomination)

Daesang : One Daesang artist chosen from the 10 Bonsang artists(2PM is one of the artist nominated

for BonSang so i have strong feeling that they can be one of the 10 artists )

Rookie : 3 chosen

Mobile Popularity(determined by fan voting) : 1 or 2

Plus Digital Music, Best Album, Hallyu Special, Performance, R&B, Hip Hop, Trot Awards-

to whiteangel25>>>yeah,some other members have pointed it out as well

and i already edited my post..thanx! :)

the way Jay said Taec sounds like 'thats it' to my ears..mebi im too tired ..:)

[FANCAM] 091225 -2PM rehearsal for มิวสิคแบงค์ X'mas Special stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH-n9IqfDrw

CR:sanakujira2nd

Guest dhnga90

Poor Wooyoungie.

He had no idea that he got hurt until Khunnie gave him tissue.

Poor my boys...

This is x-mas day but no rest for them bc of full schedule...

Hope Jay'll come back soon to give them more power

and..to make those sad-eyed Wooyoungie become happy again...

OMG..i've just watched 2pm's performance at NB club. I'm so surprised why JYP let 2pm perform at a small club like that? and the distance between 2pm and and fans so close but no guard protect 2pm from these fan. ( sigh ~_~) WHY?????

Guest kay01dee

wooyoung-boo! whenever i get a cut on my finger, it hurts & stings, but i'm glad he's okay.

that fan's ring is some kind of weapon or something.. :mellow:

his face is way too cute in those pictures, minus the blood.

& whoah, jun brothers got scratched too? either it was by accident or people really WANT them.

i'm becoming more and more excited for their new song! only a few more days!

& i can't forget about mr. jay park! hope he's having a great time with family & friends!

aaah, can't wait til he comes back!

i just realized, did 2PM not go home for christmas? or at least get a short break?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, everyone!

:D

Guest Kui4eva

Merry Christmas guys! I hope Jaebeom comes back soon. Everybody misses him. My little brother is secretly a 2pm fanboy. He sings "Again & Again" in the shower. LOL. He loves 2pm but he won't admit it.

Merry Christmas guys! I hope Jaebeom comes back soon. Everybody misses him. My little brother is secretly a 2pm fanboy. He sings "Again & Again" in the shower. LOL. He loves 2pm but he won't admit it.

^^ I think he'll admit it but it's not now. let's wait ;)

i was shocked to see wooyoung's blood splatters all over his face and shirt..i was like O___O

actually,i think he noticed the cut on his finger but he just ignored it and continued to talk to the audience.

and kudos to wooyoung for keeping a happy face despite having a cut on his finger.when i had a cut on my finger it stinged a lot..

khun was really worried and his eyes were glued to woo..and also it is so caring of khun and junho to give him tissue and wiping his face..awww..brotherly love..^__^

And finally, the fans were kind of scary because they left scratch marks on them..maybe it was their accesories or the long nails that the fans have..but either way, they must really want to mark them..omo omo..

Merry Christmas to 2pm and to all hottests!!! ^___^

love and respect! peace!!!

OMG! I saw the pics of the bloody clothes but I thought they just added that for the dark concept. What kind of fan would do such a thing?? Stratching Wooyoung in the face????!!! Unacceptable behavior. I Hope they're OK.

thankfully they weren't huge injuries and they still went on after getting hurt

this i got from k-bites

Bonsang : Top 10 artists are chosen. Voting(20%) Digital/Album sales(50%) Research(10%) Judges(20%)

(2PM is one of the nomination)

Daesang : One Daesang artist chosen from the 10 Bonsang artists(2PM is one of the artist nominated

for BonSang so i have strong feeling that they can be one of the 10 artists but to win this is kinda hard coz

i think its a 100% based on mobile votes..so its kinda hard to fight soshi and elfs )

Rookie : 3 chosen

Mobile Popularity(determined by fan voting) : 1 or 2

Plus Digital Music, Best Album, Hallyu Special, Performance, R&B, Hip Hop, Trot Awards-

sorry for cutting your post

i think the daesang based only 20% on mobile votes, same with the Bonsang

since Daesang is like the highest award, so i doubt it's a 100% based on voting :)

the only award that 100% voting is Mobile Popularity, well since it's about popularity of course :lol:

but yeah it's gonna be tough though...

lol i have a feeling they would win the Performance award

Archived