☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kay01dee

about 2PM's concert: it kinda reminds me of just a fan meeting, i mean, they're not performing that many songs. i think they'll wait for jay to have a legit concert. & it's in daegu! LOL, when i read that it'll be in daegu, i immediately thought of junsu & his pride of his hometown ("you have something against daegu?! why do you hate daegu?!" - junsu on wild bunny) gotta love him.

edit: NO CONCERT. false information.

those comics are too cute!..& sad. i really do hope we get to see our leadja early next year! i hope he's having an amazing time with his family during the holidays!

&&ahh! pictures of khun with other idol members! i'd love to be inside the box with all of them ;)

HAPPY HOLDAYS!!!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Labacookie

Yeah, I think it's more of a fan meeting too. But even if it wasn't, I agree with some people who pointed out that this has been a 6 person promotion of the album this whole time, and they've been doing pretty well, better than I expected.

I know the idea of a concert without Jay sucks, but the reality is that asking 2PM to put things on hold over something that is still in the air, is being unrealistic and unfair and it saddens me that some fans feel that way. :( I sincerely hope that Jay is back in time for the next album (because my gut says he won't be back to promote this one), but if the other members are going to have a concert, I will support them and wish for them to do their best.

Guest xxhoanganh

There's not gonna be a concert

That was just false information, as said by JYPE.

I'll post it up in just a sec

-EDITED WITH PICTURE

DaeguConcert.jpg

Hello.

This is JYPE.

Amongst the many fansites and also other sites,

it is confirmed that the concert to be held in January for 2PM and anything related to that is false information.

Currently, 2PM has no confirmation for any concerts

and for this, we hope that there is no misapprehension and harm done to any of the fans.

In the future, if there are any concerts and any related information to it that are confirmed,

we will make sure to let all fans know.

CREDITS: HOTTEST FANCAFE & ONEDAYROOM (SOURCE), SEOULFOOOD @ 2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

[end]

So there it is. False

-shot-

Oh well, i guess some of us will feel better that there won't be a concert without Jay, for now

Hopefully that'll clear a little bit

Taken out of: 2oneday.com

Guest xxhoanganh

does anybody have the link for this sub video or willing to sub it for me for this video. i recently found this video of 2PM and i really wanna know what they talking about... :D

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq5DCgqX324...feature=related

Sorry to say.....

it WAS subbed by (i believe) time2sub2, an account that subbed a LOT of 2pm stuff.

I think it's from time2sub2 because, well, that account has been suspended by youtube, and that episode was also missing when i last searched for it

090609 Pretty Boy Gen 2PM EP 2 [1/4] (en)

All translating credits to them D:<

Its Pretty Boy Generation (2pm called it wild boy generation, i think, in the middle of the show hahahaaa~), and that was the 1st of 2 episode with 2pm.

There's another account, time2sub3, who has the second episode of the show (pretty boy generation) in their account, so if that'll help at all!! (its the link i posted right above - thats the first part of the SECOND episode (2/2 episode) with 2pm.

or, the i think 18th episode out of PBG in general.

And maybe, they'll re-upload it. who knows (:

Sorry for that!!

(but honestly, my opinion: the second episode was better :D )

Guest xclueless

But even without Jay their first album is out.

For me ,it's clear .In 1:59PM promotion : 2PM is a group with 6 member ,not 7 . If 2PM and JYP ent. will wait for Jay for do a concert ,they can simply put 2PM in hiatus until jay's comeback...Even if i'm sad to see 2PM reach the top without Jay ,I don't want to see Jay like a burden for the career of 2PM...

I don't see how Jay is being a burden to 2PM's career. I'm glad the information about the concert is false because frankly, I would be very upset if they had a concert without Jay. I don't mind them promoting or having an album without him but a concert is different, especially since it is their first. A concert is one of the most emotional and heart felt thing an artist goes through. It reflects back on all their hard work and efforts they have put out during their time of being an artist. Having a concert without Jay is different than producing an album without him. I believe that if Jay were to return, they shouldn't hold one until he does so because it is something so special and memorable that all 7 deserves to be there performing in front of their fans.

Anyways I kinda had a feeling this "concert" was fake anyways. 2PM is too young of a group to be holding one. Most groups don't have their first concert until 2 years after their debut and 2PM barely reached a year.

Guest letsvote

Thanks for Khun's pics.

Ahhh... Khun...

You returned back to Korea with another Pink Wristband.... thank you. That's a lot meaning for Thai people.

Ohhhhhh; Nichkhun is so cute, i wanna that BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------

if the news about 2pm´s first concert is true, n i really hope Jay can appear on the stage.

just as Andy from Shinwa did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come back, Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the stage needs U !!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest wwwuuunnn

Just saw the pics our boys performing in NB club

they're so hot <33333333333333333333

but i am worrying about what the > red thing < on wy's clothes and his face..

i heard of that he was hurt during the performance ><

anyone knows more details???

hope he is fine ! ><

21958_1305886334324_1445512977_30861192_3612012_n.jpg

and...junho ><

Guest Eddokun

^WY went to shake some fan's hand and i guess some girls got so excited she scratched his face... thus thats his blood on his shirt =( sigh he made the heart and smiled even though he was bleeding >< this is why performing in such close space can be dangerous for popular idols

edit: i heard junho and junsu got scratched up on their arms too so i guess most of the members got hurt a bit from fans ><

Guest nancypha

omg :(

my boys! why were fans so wild?? :/

i mean, i would've been wild too.. but not to the point of grabbing/yanking them down. >.<

junho .. awwhh ..

i hope they're alright ! dead- worried ME*

& merry christmas HOTTEST !!~

edit: i wonder what jay is doing today. mhmm.. happy holidays to him & the boys!

&&&& the whole fam! =D

Guest everybodyshout

^oh my word that's alot of blood for a scratch....... it came as a shock to me i thought it was a heartbeat prop dohnuts o.O

(but i like the fact that wooyoung is still smiling and making a heart shape.)

i really hope they will heal soon.

anyways wanted to share this amazing clip

Guest thefirstmoment777

^WY went to shake some fan's hand and i guess some girls got so excited she scratched his face... thus thats his blood on his shirt =( sigh he made the heart and smiled even though he was bleeding >< this is why performing in such close space can be dangerous for popular idols

edit: i heard junho and junsu got scratched up on their arms too so i guess most of the members got hurt a bit from fans ><

yep >"< I have just seen the pics too >"< omg they got hurt >"<

I found few more pics with the scratches >"< cant believe that the fans hurt them like this :((

img3052rresize.jpg

img3049rresize.jpg

and this one >"< omg Udong :(( :(( poor him :((

12617090692009122511481.jpg

I dont see any pics that Taecie and Channie and Khunnie got hurt. So I hope that they are ok.

^^ and Taecie looks damn sexy ~~~~~~

img3045resizei.jpg

merry x-mas ^^

^

Oh my! Fans got super excited I guess. I feel bad for the members who got hurt. Even though it's minor scratches, that's still gotta hurt. I remember reading that the fans had easy access to touch the members since the place is small and 2PM went in front of the crowd too.

the fans are really scary to be scratching

the boys till like that.

WY's smile never fails to make me smile

though.

& im super glad that the news about

the concert is a fake one.

I rather have a complete 2PM concert

rather than a 1:59PM one.

i wonder if there is any special performances

from the guys later at music bank.

Guest cheezychunnie

091224 Melon Award report behind the scene-2PM cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGizCd6g0xw

cr:sanakujira2nd

they are adorable when they disscuss sumthing..

junho is damn cute when he try to explain things :)

-edit-

baby woo,who scratch u?

he's so sweet,still smiling.. :D

091225 2PM - Heartbeat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mGDaBzjYtM

for all khun's bias..khun looks happy here :)

2PM - Happy New Year Message for Anycall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcURodJ9OZs

cr:sanakujira2nd

Guest twinsrock3000

omgg. poor wooyoungiee,junho,junsu!!

ouch. those fans gotta calm down x_x

thats the reason why celebs dont go that close to fans

awwww. it hurts to see them hurt on xmas too! grrr. and scratches would take a while to go away, and on WOOYOUNGIES FACE?!?!?!? uughh. i hope it heals.

Guest kuroari_nbza

poor wooyoung... but dont you think that its a bit too much blood for minor scratches?... i got totally scared looking at the pics this morning... fans should be a bit more carefull...

sigh... but i love how he just smiled and made a heart sign...

Wow...they really "beast" fans aren't they? fuih~~~~~

For God Sake..bloody Christmas eve performance then I should say....

OMG!..Woo,Junsu,and JunHo full with scratch like that.especially Junsu...have 3 scratch...Oh please~~~...

Oh that's very hurt I think...and leave some mark on their hand for couple a days...

But blood On woo Clothes, I don't think a scratch can make that a lot of Blood?

just fell creepy and..Oh~~~

I feel Sorry for them...

Hey fans...Be careful with idol face and skin..They sensitive U know..hahahaha

Just do more careful with idol like them..and the other idol....

I know exicted feeling can make our hand just fly like a cannon ball to their body..

But Please just more careful.

They skin is precious...and selling 2...hahahahahaha

(inconsequent word mode on hahahahahaha)

For MB today..I feel exicted..because they perform new song...

yeah!!!

What song...?I'am so so so so so Curious...

Yippie~~~~

Archived