☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest theblazenazn

This Article is just WOW... I feel bad for them in a way but G-Dragon will never leave Big Bang & that's the bottom line. Jay has left 2PM and Hottests had to experience the turmoil being played out in their fanbase...

VIPs understand how the Hottest felt as the movement to kick G-Dragon out of KPop grows!

gdjaebum.jpg

After the controversies stirred by G-Dragon's solo concert for unlawful and provocative performances, VIPs (Big Bang's official fanclub) express their concerns and also voice their feelings to the Hottest.

As the Korean people and netizens have voiced their disapproval of GD's concert antics, more and more VIPs are getting worried and afraid that G-Dragon's actions during the concert will affect the Big Bang leader and his life as a celebrity.

As Shine A Light is G-Dragon's first solo concert, thousands of fans, including those who were underage, gathered to watch his performances. The fans, ones that were there and international fans who watched the concert through fancams, enjoyed the concert. However, soon after the photos and fancams circulated the internet, issues arose.

Everything at the concert was fine until "Breathe" began. "Breathe" was previously banned from underage audiences long before the concert due to its lyrics and the performance of it even moreso displayed what the song was about. It featured dancer Aimee Lucas lying on a bed and displayed a lot of skinship with G-Dragon to the audience. Netizens declared that the point was to express a "sex" scene. There was even the sound of heavy breathing mixed in with the original track during the instrumental. Netizens stated that the scene was too much for the underage that were present.

As people go on Korean search engines and type in G-Dragons name, "G-Dragon's Withdrawal" comes out as one of the common queries.

nate.jpg

With this, the VIPs are concerned with the on going movement that calls for G-Dragon's withdraw from his group Big Bang. They have called this action excessive and unneccessary. They have used Jaebum's (who left Korea for Seattle) incident to ask why netizens have to crush a rising stars dreams and ambitions.

They have reached out to the Hottest saying, "we finally understand what you guys went through."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZKWgxAZf3o...player_embedded

credits: kokonut & sandy of OMGKPOP.COM

*********EDIT: EDIT: INCOMPLETE LIST & RUMOR! REFER TO THE NEXT PAGE!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Article is just WOW... I feel bad for them in a way but G-Dragon will never leave Big Bang & that's the bottom line. Jay has left 2PM and Hottests had to experience the turmoil being played out in their fanbase...

EDIT: 2PM Gayo Daejun Info!! They will have a Joint Stage but It seems like that is it.

2009 SBS 가요대전 큐시트

여 그룹

# 티아라 - 거짓말 & Bo Peep Bo Peep

# 애프터스쿨 - Diva (Remix) + 너 때문에

# 카라 - Honey + Wanna + Mr. (Remix) + 퍼포먼스

# 소녀시대 - Gee + 소원을 말해봐 (Remix) + 퍼포먼스

# 2NE1 - Fire + I don`t care (Remix) + Let`s go party

# 브라운아이드걸스 - abraxadabra + Sign (Remix) + 퍼포먼스

# 다비치 - 8282 + 사고쳤어요

# 4MINUTE - Hot issue + Muzik (Remix) + 퍼포먼스

# f(x) - La cha Ta + Chu~♡

# 쥬얼리 - 버라이어티 + Love story

스페셜 무대

# 이문세 무대 (with 샤이니 종현, 슈퍼주니어 규현, 김태우, 백지영)

# 이승철 무대 (with 소녀시대, 다비치, 서인영)

# 장윤정 & 박현빈 & 송대관 트로트 합동무대

# 브라운아이드걸스 & 카라 & 포미닛 & 소녀시대 스페셜 체인지 무대

# 하주연 & 니콜 & 현아 & 효연 & 가희 & 공민지 댄스 무대

# 슈퍼주니어 & 2PM & 소녀시대 & 2NE1 & 티아라 8090 레전드 가수 무대

# 원더걸스 해외연결 즉석인사 영상

# 백지영 & 손담비 & 이승기 & 김태우 합동무대

Rough Translation Using Google Translator, Better Translation will probably come out later:

2009 SBS were kyusiteu War

Female Group

# Tiara - Lies & Bo Peep Bo Peep

# After School - Diva (Remix) + Because of You

# Kara - Honey + Wanna + Mr. (Remix) + performance

# Girls' - Gee + wishes Say (Remix) + performance

# 2NE1 - Fire + I don `t care (Remix) + Let` s go party

# Brown Eyed Girls - abraxadabra + Sign (Remix) + performance

# Davichi - 8282 + I really messed up

# 4MINUTE - Hot issue + Muzik (Remix) + performance

# F (x) - La cha Ta + Chu ~ ♡

# Jewelry - Variety + Love story

Special Stage

# D'Sound Stage (with 종현 SHINee, Super Junior gyuhyeon, Kim Tae-woo, Baek Ji Young)

# Craft the stage (with SNSD, 다비치, Seo)

# Bakhyeonbin & Song Dae Kwan Jang Yoon-jeong & Trot joint stage

# Brown Eyed Girls & Kara & pominit & Girls' Special Change Stage

# Girls Dance Battle: Ha Joo Yeon, Nicole, Hyun A, Hyo Yeon, Ga Hee and Minji

# Super Junior & 2PM & Girls' Generation & 2NE1 & Tiara 8090 Legend Singer's Stage

# Wonder Girls Connection fly overseas personnel Videos

# Baek Ji Young & Lee Seung Gi & Kim Tae-woo & Son Dam Bi joint stage

*There's a girl's Dance Battle, but no guy's. I'm a bit disappointed, I wanted to see of them go out & represent 2PM.

what? It's all girl groups' performances and 2PM don't even have a single solo performance? All they get is a special joint stage with a billion other singers. No fair.

Edit:

okay I'm in rage right now. I just checked the poll and SuJu surpassed us by a very large number. But what I find really irritating is that most of the people who voted for SuJu are NEW MEMBERS just registered today. And I doubt they are really new, because the account username is something like "00040" and then "00041" .... or "IloveSuju" and then "IloveSuju1"... which obviously indicates that the same person has been creating multiple accounts to vote for their idols. I hope the mods can find out some way to eliminate those votes because it is very unfair to other groups.

Edit2:

V

V

V

ha ha if they really have 3 performances then I have no complaint. :)

Guest Soulhead

what? It's all girl groups' performances and 2PM don't even have a single solo performance? All they get is a special joint stage with a billion other singers. No fair.

+1

But i think they will reveal the boy group stage tomorrow (etc), if not this is very weird...

Guest Labacookie

I don't think all the stages are revealed, because there are supposed to be other groups there, but they haven't been listed. I doubt this is the full list.

No way 2PM would NOT perform "Heartbeat".

Guest think_gemini

Before you guys go amok about 2PM's stage for SBS Gayo Daejun...

The list that was taken out from 2NE1's thread isn't even complete LOL

If the one who took it out did it in full and credited properly (it's from DC2NE1, btw...), you'd see 2PM had their 3 songs and an acrobatic performance...They have their solo stahe okay??? So please, don't even get worked up over it.. And the list isn't really confirmed yet. Take it as a rumor.

Guest viruslove_dbsg

SBS Gayo Line-up (has not confirmed)

(JYP Family Performances)

# 2PM - I hate you + Again & again + Heartbeat (Remix) + Acrobatics Performance.

# 2AM - This song + Confession of a friend (Remix)

# JYP - Honey + She was pretty + No love no more + 퍼포먼스

# Kim Tae Woo - Love Snow (feat. Slime)

* 스 페셜 무대

# 8090 Legends (Singers who debut in 80s, 90s) - 2PM & Super Junior & SNSD & 2NE1 & T-ara

# D-Sound Stage - Shinee Jonghyun & SJ Kyu Hyun & Kim Tae Woo & Baek Ji Young

* Wonder Girls - 해외연결 즉석인사 영상 (maybe Overseas Video)

Source: http://whimsicalbeing.blogspot.com/2009/12...ayo-daejun.html

Guest theblazenazn

Before you guys go amok about 2PM's stage for SBS Gayo Daejun...

The list that was taken out from 2NE1's thread isn't even complete LOL

If the one who took it out did it in full and credited properly (it's from DC2NE1, btw...), you'd see 2PM had their 3 songs and an acrobatic performance...They have their solo stahe okay??? So please, don't even get worked up over it.. And the list isn't really confirmed yet. Take it as a rumor.

You're right, but I actually saw it in After School's thread & i didnt see any credit in the quote and immediately pasted it into translating lol. & then posted it here. There should a male performer's list then. This is so weird, I hope its not the full list. Better yet, if its a rumor then it makes sense cuz there is so many Girl Stages & Tiara is included in the Legend Stage w/ 2PM, SuJu, SNSD, & 2NE1 which is kind of weird.

Nevermind, I see the list above, rumor... I edited the previous post to avoid confusion.

Everybody please vote here for 2PM if you haven't. If you are not a Soompi member, please create a new account and vote. Please don't create multiple accounts because it is unfair to all parties involved.

http://www.soompi.com/gayo/poll

Edit:

So they will promote Tired of Waiting? JYPE better make a KICKASS MV for that song or else I'm out to get them XP It'd be good if I can see them perform every single song in that album at least once ^^

Edit2:

ooh it's holiday mood now in this thread. I guess people are done with finals so they come to this thread more. Right now there's like 80 users. I'm so excited (echoing Junho :))

2PM Paris Baguette Event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7mNHvLHC80

Guest jacq.thinks.kpop.is.cool

okay I'm in rage right now. I just checked the poll and SuJu surpassed us by a very large number. But what I find really irritating is that most of the people who voted for SuJu are NEW MEMBERS just registered today. And I doubt they are really new, because the account username is something like "00040" and then "00041" .... or "IloveSuju" and then "IloveSuju1"... which obviously indicates that the same person has been creating multiple accounts to vote for their idols. I hope the mods can find out some way to eliminate those votes because it is very unfair to other groups.

This is a conspiracy! I hope the mods can do something about it! It's extremely unfair!

Anyway, i just watched My Colour MV for the second time since its release and I AM SO LOVING IT. I didn't like it at first (maybe cause of wooyoung's hair? hehe) but now i think it's so damn hot.

Guest cheezychunnie

love this thread atmosphere nowadays :D:rolleyes:

out for the whole day and i found that this thread is very updated :D

thanx for all the pic,links and updates esp on the award and Jay's

possible comeback :D

i found it weird to have 6 on stage and it's even weirder to have 5 on stage LoL1!!

Junho was dancing alone on the right side coz Jay and Khun wasnt there..poor Junho baby..

091219 JYP Concert - 2PM Again & Again Junho Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGz7Bt_huMQ

091219 JYP Concert - 2PM Again & Again Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GN4szxqBLA

cr:iamkimsora3

>>>>i knew it!!people are cheating!!hope hottest are not doing the same thing..

do not create a new account juz to vote...

>>>>>YAY!!!!taec n woo juz gave us hint that the next song will be 'tired of waiting'

totally love the song,coz the lyrics is very deep and meaningful

also,i juz hope that during Jay's part,he will pop out somewhere..Lol!!!

dream big huh?

okay,i got this from k-bites..i'll take the perf that involve our boys ONLY :)

Male Group:

2PM - I Hate You & Again & Again + Heartbeat (Remix) + Acrobatic Performance

Solo:

Baek Ji Young – Like Being Hit (dance ver.) + My ear’s candy (ft. 2PM’s Taecyeon) (Remix)

Special Stage:

8090 Legend Stage – Super Junior & 2PM & SNSD singer stage + 2NE1 & T-ara

I found some cute pics to share today :D

our baby bunny

ago24.jpg

ago25.jpg

aw Do uguys miss his smile? I do! :)

ago26.jpg

and Kim Bo Peep

juns3.jpg

cr: as tagged, bestiz

Thank you so much for sharing 10/10 clean song gifs shinhdeplol :D the boys look so cute and colorful x)

on the soompi poll: i am so proud of hottests! no cheating on the poll. but unfortunately, the entire world has a conspiracy! i wanted to create another account but that would be an injustice. and we all know to where injustice can lead.

on jjit-taec: i can't believe how much angst he has on this stripping. so much fanservice!

on bboy vids: i guess that's all out in the open now huh? no more secrecy. no more giving him space in seattle. no hate from me though.

on inkigayo: you can only win three times in a row?

on composers: i hate you was not composed by JYP. can't find the one who made it but it was not JYP.

and OMG! junho got some nice biceps in this gif : http://c.upanh.com/uploads/13-Dec-2009/p6e...4baie3d6soe.gif

Guest cheezychunnie

[FANCAM] 091220 Nichkhun @ Chiangmai Airport , Thailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSsFWWimYME

cr:sanakujira2nd

091220 Chσcolαte - 2PM Talk (en)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VhiT7cgQX0

cr:2odsubs1

@ wwwuuunnn>>>thank u so much!love his new hair and love that cheeky smile :)

@ ahmints>>>> the sbs gayo is at 9.55 pm korean time :)

its quite late,dont know why...

-edit-

i found the vid on youtube..please hottest,do not leave comment on the video..

u will juz make the vid owner pissed off..juz watch the video and leave..

please....

Guest wwwuuunnn

just see this on bestiz

박재범, 어제 비보잉대회에서 또 우승ㄷㄷ(영상 有).2pm

1218 hip hop night final

our leaderja is really hot><

he's still wearing that AOM t-shirt given by hottest...love him <3

AOM jjang ! !

see our leaderja's amazing skill..gogogo

he is really happy when dancing <3

love his smile !

http://hgc.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=g...7&no=239831

one gif

1261308861_200912202034373566276501_0.jpg

just see this on bestiz

박재범, 어제 비보잉대회에서 또 우승ㄷㄷ(영상 有).2pm

1218 hip hop night final

our leaderja is really hot><

he's still wearing that AOM t-shirt given by hottest...love him <3

AOM jjang ! !

see our leaderja's amazing skill..gogogo

he is really happy when dancing <3

love his smile !

http://hgc.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=g...7&no=239831

omg thank you so much for the link.

Go watch the clip, Hottests!! And look at his new HAIR!!!

Vote for 2PM:

http://www.soompi.com/gayo/poll

Edit:

V

V

V

O M G I can't wait for that CF

Archived