☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I just finished watching Star Secret. Thanks to MBC, I can see Jay "officially". I didn't understand anything about what they say about Jay but I'm glad that they mentioned him as the leader of 2PM (I don't understand Korean but I think I heard the word "leader").

I can watch all videos of 2PM a billion times without tiring but there are some vids that I just watched once when the issue came out and never click on them ever again:

- News about Jay's My Space back in Sep.

- Fancams and the official broadcast of Jay's "last" perf with 2PM (I hate the word "last")

- And finally, the last one and of course the most hurtful one is Jay at the airport leaving Korea.

Sorry to remind you guys of hurtful events. When I look back at the things 2PM and us went through together: anger, tears, sometimes hopeless, the sky banner, the silent protest, the charity fund...., I think that my heart is a lot stronger. There were the times that I thought we might loose 2PM (before they came back), as time goes by, my hope for Jay's coming back is getting bigger and the fear of new fans might not know Jay is not scare me any more. As long as we always mention him, he will never be forgotten. :)

X-mas is coming and everyone prepare for the New Year with new happiness and spent the holiday season with their families, so is Jay. I really wish that 2010 is a big year of 2PM with the full 7 members :)

I have to say, we seriously share the same mindset, cos i totally agree with everything you've said there. :)

I'm not getting my hopes up with all the news about the reality show program, cos JYPE is always being vague, so, nobody knows for sure the future of Jay in 2PM. Nevertheless, what we do know is that he's now and AOM crew member, and he'll continue to participate in battles, which I will continue to root for his crew and hope that Jay's bboying skills get even better.

For those who's a fan of Jay Park the bboy, check out this trailer of him showcasing his skills. You'll notice that he has a certain set of trademark moves that he always uses.

Jaebeom (Park Jay Bum) - Bboy Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaQEVSwEt50

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haiphuong

I have to say, we seriously share the same mindset, cos i totally agree with everything you've said there. :)

I'm not getting my hopes up with all the news about the reality show program, cos JYPE is always being vague, so, nobody knows for sure the future of Jay in 2PM. Nevertheless, what we do know is that he's now and AOM crew member, and he'll continue to participate in battles, which I will continue to root for his crew and hope that Jay's bboying skills get even better.

For those who's a fan of Jay Park the bboy, check out this trailer of him showcasing his skills. You'll notice that he has a certain set of trademark moves that he always uses.

Jaebeom (Park Jay Bum) - Bboy Trailer

I understand your feeling cause I have exactly the same :)

I think the news about the reality show program is one of the good news we have so far. At least, people who want to make the program had a discuss with JYPE., not just bring the cameras silently and stalk him in US. Bringing Jay back is not easy. Even JYPE. doesn't confirm it, the future of Jay is still not clear. He's a member of AOM now and he still live his normal life in US. If JYPE. wants to bring him back, they'll definitely have plan and just release official statement when everything is well prepared. They can't say anything in advance and that drives us crazy.

@cheezychunnie

Many thanks for Taec's fancam. I'm a noona but I still shy when he or Jay rips off :P But I just wish that everyone don't misuse our boys' bodies so much. I mean they all have beautiful bodies but that doesn't mean they have to rip off the clothes whenever they're on stage. Even Jay is always shy when people praise his six-packs and tell him to show it off in front of the cameras.

Guest woojjen

hi there this is my first time here. i just usually read your comments ^ infos.

i really love 2PM. i'm actualy a bigbang fan, but recently i got hook to 2pm, actualy it was because of my curiosity of JAY's scandal. i didn't really pay much attention 2 them b4. then suddenly i bcme a fan of them. LOL. .

Guest Labacookie

Everyone, please read this announcement:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...;f=14&id=50

Woooooow. O_O I knew something was up, those votes jumped awfully fast. I hope people aren't cheating. I just assumed that people were being contacted at related forums (2ONEDAY, SOSHIFIED, ETC.) and asked to join and vote. *is naive* Honestly, I wouldn't mind if the votes were abandoned if people are cheating. That's bad.

Anyhoo:

Sigh. And Taec worries me. It's as if there is an undercurrent of anger in his jjit-antics.

Eh? Links please, because I haven't seen anything like that. O_o Although from what I've seen, I think he's enjoying his increase in popularity with the ladies a bit, hence the increase in teasing and chest-flashing. XD

Guest Stephy18

Taec & Woo MC 091220 Inki Cut 1

Taec & Woo MC 091220 Inki Cut 2

Taec & Woo MC 091220 Inki Cut 3

Taec & Woo MC 091220 Inki Cut 4

Sorry but I had to LOL at Taec's face when he accidently announced Beast as the next performers instead of Mblaq. His face was priceless. He was all confident and loud and then face went "oh crap" then staring at the staff and like omg I messed up. It was epic fail but still cute in a way. HAHA....love him!! Also, did Woo mention something about 2pm and their next song or when they will return? I'm dieing to hear their next song and I freakin miss their performances. This week was BORING. I seriously had NOTHING to do without 2pm on music shows. I hope they can hurry back soon. But cant wait for next week full of specials and 2pm's return.

Taec & Woo MC 091220 Inki Cut 1

Taec & Woo MC 091220 Inki Cut 2

Taec & Woo MC 091220 Inki Cut 3

Taec & Woo MC 091220 Inki Cut 4

Sorry but I had to LOL at Taec's face when he accidently announced Beast as the next performers instead of Mblaq. His face was priceless. He was all confident and loud and then face went "oh crap" then staring at the staff and like omg I messed up. It was epic fail but still cute in a way. HAHA....love him!! Also, did Woo mention something about 2pm and their next song or when they will return? I'm dieing to hear their next song and I freakin miss their performances. This week was BORING. I seriously had NOTHING to do without 2pm on music shows. I hope they can hurry back soon. But cant wait for next week full of specials and 2pm's return.

In the Inki Cut 3, Taec & Woo mentioned that they will have some special for next week performance...also they said it's a secret but Ha Yeon Joo unnie mentioned about Tired of waiting (or maybe i'm wrong)...then they said "No...no" :D :D So so excited for next week...9pm50 (Kor time) on SBS on 29th Dec...

Taec & Woo are so so adorable in Xmas outfits today... :D

Yeah, except MC parts and After School perf...everything seems to be boring today. But next week, there are lots of special performances that i am waiting for... next week, please...:lol:

Guest smilesunwoo_

OUR BELOVED 리드자 IS RETURNING? OH PLEASE OH PLEASE BE TRUE :]

It has been well over three months since Jaebeom has officially withdrawn from the k-pop industry. However, the leader is still out of sight while his fellow members are raiding the fame again with their new song, Heartbeat. Although the netizens' deplorable criticisms on his myspace comments have now turned into strong desires for Jaebeom to return as 2PM, the JYP Entertainment conserved their words regarding this issue. Does that mean Jaebeom returning back on stage is not going to happen? The netizens don't think so.

Jaebeom's Participation in the Dance Competition

You guys might recall our report on Jaebeom's victorious win at Winter Nights B-Boy Dance Competition that held its place in Seattle. The video of his crew, Art of Movement's performance, quickly began to receive heartfelt comments like: "Jaebeom's talent still remains. The video makes me miss him more.", "I hope to see Jaebeom back in Korea soon.", "Please come back Jaebeom."

Although there is nothing wrong with competing in a competition, the netizens are seeing Jaebeom's participation in a quite different aspect. They believe Jaebeom is now "warming up" for his return that supposedly is soon to happen. This assumption can be backed up with two reasons: 1. Jaebeom couldn't have possibly participated in the competition without getting a permission from the JYP Entertainment first, thus the company also wanted him to be shown in public. 2. Jaebeom knew his competition will be released to the Korean fans, according to a related source, but he decided to compete anyways.

All of these lead up to a conclusion suggesting that JYP is now getting ready to put Jaebeom back in front of the audience, step by step, little by little. But of course, they can all just be another hype the netizens are blowing out of proportion.

Jaebeom's Return to be Broadcasted on a Cable Show?

It has been reported that a cable channel visited Seattle to discuss about producing a reality show focusing on Jaebeom's preparation for his return. The netizens are assuming the show would take the similar format as IVY's show, Mnet Ivy Back, which was also made to broadcast her return to the viewers. However, a recent report states that JYP has made a request to delay the production for now until Jaebeom's return date is officially decided. A representative of the channel stated, "JYP has not denied the whole production of the show. They wanted to discuss the matters later since his return hasn't been set yet."

So what do you guys think? Is it finally time for that clock to strike 2 PM after the long await? We'll just have to hope to find out soon.

C: Allkpop.

Jaebum.jpg

Guest theblazenazn

In the Inki Cut 3, Taec & Woo mentioned that they will have some special for next week performance...also they said it's a secret but Ha Yeon Joo unnie mentioned about Tired of waiting (or maybe i'm wrong)...then they said "No...no" :D :D So so excited for next week...9pm50 (Kor time) on SBS next Sunday...

Taec & Woo are so so adorable in Xmas outfits today... :D

Yeah, except MC parts and After School perf...everything seems to be boring today. But next week, there are lots of special performances that i am waiting for... next week, please...:lol:

Did she really say Tired of Waiting??????????????????????

=[

It's a good song but I was hoping for Back 2 U... There's alot of Auto-Tune, In my opinion to cover up Jay's voice so I wonder how will they sing it live. The wait continues............. Sigh..............

This week's show was only good because of Taec&Woo MCing and seeing After School winning after 2PM, female beast idols IMO. I still remember their Idol Army Episode together, it was one of my favorite episode.

***And it's NOT next Sunday. It's Tuesday the 29th at 9:50 PM, so mark your Calendar or PDA.

The SBS Gayo Daejun will air on the 29th, followed by KBS Gayo Daejun on the 30th and then the MBC Gayo Daejun on the 31st. MBC (Music Core) is usually the Lamest though, YG and other companies usually don't attend b/c they're very SME biased.

AFTER WATCHING The Video Over & Over, Yeah, Taec & Woo's reaction gave it way. So I think You're Right, LiLink, Tired of Waiting will be the next promoted song.

Did she really say Tired of Waiting??????????????????????

=[

It's a good song but I was hoping for Back 2 U... There's alot of Auto-Tune, In my opinion to cover up Jay's voice so I wonder how will they sing it live. The wait continues............. Sigh..............

This week's show was only good because of Taec&Woo MCing and seeing After School winning after 2PM, female beast idols IMO. I still remember their Idol Army Episode together, it was one of my favorite episode.

And it's NOT next Sunday. It's Tuesday the 29th, so mark your Calendar or PDA.

The SBS Gayo Daejun will air on the 29th, followed by KBS Gayo Daejun on the 30th and then the MBC Gayo Daejun on the 31st.

If i'm not wrong :D because i don't know Korean so i'm not sure that i'm right...i just heard 기다리다 :D Does nyone who is good at Korean here? Please help us.

For me, i like All night long...it's so sweet and warmly for winter :rolleyes:

Yeah, i do love After School too, female beast idol (7 mems too :lol: )...i wanna see some special stages between 2PM and After School unnie. One of my fav ep in Idol Show is their too. :P

Oh, i'm sorry to say next Sunday :( it's Tuesday, 29th, so i have to wait in 9 days. OMG, such a long time. :D

^

maybe they could feature Jae in "tired of waiting"

i'm hoping his part of his group 2pm's next single.

C: Allkpop.

i'm hoping so~~

i miss him so so much!!!

it's time for him to comeback!

100 days and counting is so long~

Guest smilesunwoo_

If i'm not wrong :D because i don't know Korean so i'm not sure that i'm right...i just heard 기다리다 :D Does nyone who is good at Korean here? Please help us.

For me, i like All night long...it's so sweet and warmly for winter :rolleyes:

Yeah, i do love After School too, female beast idol (7 mems too :lol: )...i wanna see some special stages between 2PM and After School unnie. One of my fav ep in Idol Show is their too. :P

Oh, i'm sorry to say next Sunday :( it's Tuesday, 29th, so i have to wait in 9 days. OMG, such a long time. :D

I think they were just talking about next week and the girl MC wanted to know something because the boys said that the people that will perform next week were up to something special and Wooyoung and Taecyeon said "We can't tell anyone." and the girl MC was like "I want to know." And Woo & Taec said you'll just have to wait for it and the girl MC was like, "But I'm going to get so tired of waiting." And the guys were like HEY HEY :] Maybe 2PM's promoting that song?

Guest ahmints

sorry to the cut the post and reduce the size of the font (i find it too big LOL)

i just read from 2oneday forums. they say that jay is preparing for his return through a dance competition and a reality show about jay in his return.. well, i am not sure about it. BUT I REALLY HOPE THAT IT IS TRUE~

***And it's NOT next Sunday. It's Tuesday the 29th at 9:50 PM, so mark your Calendar or PDA.

The SBS Gayo Daejun will air on the 29th, followed by KBS Gayo Daejun on the 30th and then the MBC Gayo Daejun on the 31st. MBC (Music Core) is usually the Lamest though, YG and other companies usually don't attend b/c they're very SME biased.

sorry to cut your post too.

wow. three gayo daejun!! is 2pm going to attend all three? how about 2am and JYP? I AM SO HAPPY!! ><

i guess mbc daejun will be the most boring among all three because, as you have said, they are SME biased.

but i am looking forward to SUJU and SNSD's performances!

OH, and one more thing. Since there are daejun on next week. will there still have music bank, inkigayo and music core on friday - sunday?

I think they were just talking about next week and the girl MC wanted to know something because the boys said that the people that will perform next week were up to something special and Wooyoung and Taecyeon said "We can't tell anyone." and the girl MC was like "I want to know." And Woo & Taec said you'll just have to wait for it and the girl MC was like, "But I'm going to get so tired of waiting." And the guys were like HEY HEY :] Maybe 2PM's promoting that song?

Oh, really thanks for this. It seems like a keyword for waiting. :) I think they will get success in Tired of waiting more than any other songs (although i love All night long and Back 2U). Keep waiting... :D

For the news...

I read it this morning and it's one of the best news ever :] I think what was mentioned in the news are totally true and JYPE is planning for Jay's come back. We will see our leadja soon. Jay, have a great X-mas and New Year with your family and come back to us at the beginning of Jan. <3 <3

@ahmints: Like years before, JYP artists always take part in all 3 Gayo so i think 2PM will do the same (anyway, there is no confirming here apart from SBS). Yeah, for me the most boring one is MBC Gayo...although no SM-biased, this music festival is always not interesting as SBS Gayo or KBS Gayo. The best of 3 is SBS Gayo with all artists and creative performances.

Guest Stephy18

OH, and one more thing. Since there are daejun on next week. will there still have music bank, inkigayo and music core on friday - sunday?

I think there will still be music bank, music core, and inkigayo taking place next week on 25th, 26th, and 27th. I believe next week is the year end special. All the all star artist who made impacts on 2009 should perform. Then the Year End Gayo Daejun for SBS, KBS, MBC is on the 29th, 30th, and 31st respectively. So next week will be a very busy week for all the artist. I'm pretty sure 2PM will attend all of them. JYPE artist always attend everything. But for me, KBS was super boring last year compared to the others due to so few artist coming besides wonderbang. Hopefully this year everyone attends everything and there will be lots of special stages. Cant wait for next week with 2PM!!!! I wonder how the dance for the new song will be? and costumes? and hair styles??? someone in the group should totally comeback with different color hair. Makes me curious, who do you think would look best with blond hair??? Cuz seriously this year at least one member of a boy group have someone as a blond. LOL. Our boys never dyed their hair besides brown or black. They should comeback with rainbow hair. LOL...nvm that would totally kill me and my eyes...haha

^

makes me think.. since Jae did last year dance battle..

who will this year??

maybe udong :D

i'm hoping for one awesome gayo night.

can't wait.

i dunno if these were posted but okkaay~~

can you spot him?

hint: wink vending machine.

^misses this.

tumblr_kuxhiitblm1qa0us4o1_400.jpg

tumblr_kuxh4f1Mpl1qa0us4o1_400.jpg

tumblr_kuxhqvKyLW1qa0us4o1_400.jpg

tumblr_kuxhoy32rN1qa0us4o1_400.jpg

tumblr_kuxh709lR91qa0us4o1_400.jpg

O_O lol! such shiny hair.

tumblr_kuxhf45yxr1qa0us4o1_400.jpg

cred: onedayislove@tumbler

Guest vern_scorita

annyeong!! i'm a newbie here..!! i hope u guys welcome me as a new member.. ^^

i've read the post that jay might be comeback.. well, i guess its just too gud to b true, but that's not impossible..

just don;t stop hoping i guess.. jay will comeback 4 sure.. haha..

why 2PM only promoting heartbeat?? i think its been pretty long time since they made their comeback..

(btw, chansung really looks like a fool in d last pic.. kkekekekkk :lol: )

Archived