☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest cheezychunnie

] a0020772_4b2d13007e308.jpg

^ the boys has been making this sign? does anyone know what it means?

sori to cut ur post :)

that is from jyp's new song 'no love no more'

they're promoting their boss's song :D

Junho is the one that in my opinion obsessed wif the sign..keke..

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats fair, u can only vote once. =) However 2pm is 75pts behind SJ now. Keep it up others. Thanks for all u guys share on here as well. I havent been lurking as much. lol. The boys are doing so well and seem to be in a bit more congfident mode these days. :D

really hope that someday Junsu can do collaboration with Taeyang or GD maybe. really adore Junsu's unique voice. maybe by doing music together, both 2pm and big bang able to become close friend. hehehe..

2PM!!!!!!

I'm with you 100% with this..I really want to see Junsu collab with GD and Taeyang since

their friends anyways..and Junsu has some good composition :D :D...he should make a mini

album also..to show off more than his unique voice ^^

Img0404_20091221015232_4.jpg

How can he be so cute all the time :rolleyes:

especially in this look !!

really hope that someday Junsu can do collaboration with Taeyang or GD maybe. really adore Junsu's unique voice. maybe by doing music together, both 2pm and big bang able to become close friend. hehehe..

2PM!!!!!!

I agree too ... it well be great if this happens B)

I hope silent readers keep take time and vote too <3.

me 2

What is my Christmas wish?

Bring back Park Jaebum to 2PM ^-^

same wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss jay so much esp at the christmas time!!!!!!!!!!!! hes stolen my heart!!!!

Jay, ur back will be the best christmas gift for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy the boys got #1 again on Music Bank last night. 4th win, baby!! :D

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11160

If you're not part of 2ONEDAY forums, please click on the banner in my signature for further details. ^^

Hope everyone can participate!! :lol:

This is the LAST weekend. So, please submit your info if you haven't already. :P

Let's get 3000 names and 80 countries so Jay and the boys will be blown away!! XD

Guest theblazenazn

No one has posted this so I will. I knew something was up when Jaebum didn't try to hide from the camera in the B-Boy videos. He used to wear a beanie and covered his face with a bandanna when he B-Boyed but he was all open during the Winter Night competition. He & his crew even wore the shirts Hottest sent him.

I sense, he's almost ready. I would would give it til past new years though. JYPE not being completely against it and suggested talk at a later time is very intriguing,

[NEWS] 091215 Possible reality show in the works for Jaebum

Some have stated the opinion that Jaebum is warming up for his return by entering dance competitions. These opinions stem from the fact that Jaebum would not have entered if he did not discuss it with his agency, JYP Entertainment. An associate of Jaebum stated "He entered the competition knowing that the news could reach his fans back in Korea," meaning that he was fully ready to accept the attention that would come with it.

Recently, a cable channel has began plans to go over to America and create a reality show that reveals Jaebum's plans for return. It is said to be a secret comeback show similar to Ivy's <Ivy Back> through cable channel Mnet.

JYPE has gone into production discussion with the production team but has requested for a pause in any further advancements as Jaebum's return is still not certain or planned (through an exact date). An associate of the production team stated "JYPE is not exactly against the idea of this program. They have said that they will discuss it with us again later since Jaebum's return is not yet clear."

CREDITS: SPORTS HANKOOK(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS), kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY

Good News. Aren't You Happy, Chansung?

AND VOTE FOR 2PM!!!!!

http://www.soompi.com/gayo/poll

JYPE saying Jay's return is "not yet clear" indicates to me that if it is going to happen (and that if is just being annoyingly persistent, in every conversation with JYPE) it will be months from now. Maybe April or so? The fact that he no doubt got permission to "come out" as a bboy-er could be good news, could be bad news. It means acceptance, but that could very well be acceptance of his separate path.

Sigh. And Taec worries me. It's as if there is an undercurrent of anger in his jjit-antics. Somebody better reign that boy in, he's really letting his beastly side out these days.

I did go vote, though. Go team, go.

Guest Jayniffer

it's okay...

yeah JYP wrote all of their songs

in my opinion he is so talented...really respect him

yup..he is so talented..the songs that he made are great..kkk

and i love "no love,no more".. the song is pretty good :D

to hottests

hmm..what are you guys talking about?i'm newbie here..hehe..i'm glad to join this forum :)

i'm jennifer,anyway..nice to meet you all~~~

same wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss jay so much esp at the christmas time!!!!!!!!!!!! hes stolen my heart!!!!

Jay, ur back will be the best christmas gift for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol yeah,that's my christmas wish too..all i want for christmas is JAY..TT

jyp~bring him back to korea please TT

I'm absolutely loving the concept for Heartbeat. The style isn't exactly "idolish", as in they're not sparkly and colourful or half-naked,but I've honestly never seen an idol/idol group's stage costume, make-up and dance fit sooo well with the song. Instead of presenting the idols, they're really putting the song at the forefront. It's admirable, considering that they ARE idols.

That being said, Chansung's picture from this week's Inkigayo backstage scared the HECK out of me!!! Not something to look at by myself in the middle of the night :ph34r:

BTW, vote for our boys on the SOOMPI GAYO POLL. Let's make sure they're number 1!!!. Vote here: http://www.soompi.com/gayo/poll

Guest jeehyun.kim

i didn't read the directions and ended up voting for no one -_-

abt jay: i think.. he's just living his life normally.. just because he isn't hiding doesn't mean somethings up.. let the boy just live -_-.. i still have mixed feelings about all of this :(

Guest nancypha

jeehyun.kim - omg!

SAME HERE, well not actually.

but i didn't read the directions.

and i gave them '1' vote. =((((((

and it's still bothering me! ugh.

i tried again, BUT we can't vote twice.

if only we can, i would've voted 92572952085+ times!

)= 2pm<3

Guest 2AM-Fan

Hi HOTTEST,

I think this is the first time i'm posting here. I really love 2PM & want to Congratulate them for all the Winning..

I've Voted for 2PM. I really want them to win the 1st place ^__^.. I'll keep voting 2PM Aja-Aja.

They didn't attend MB last Friday T___T, really Miss them...

Guest sweetVisions

i'm planning to draw Taec or Junho next, but currently in my drive i don't have any good HQ pics of these two that would worth drawing TT_______TT.

if you guys have any please share (or just pm me). thnx <3.

http://i46.tinypic.com/e5mmn4.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/3132f85.jpg(a little old though)

And his head is tilted a little if that matters

both: credit as tagged

Archived