☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest cheezychunnie

56303890.jpg

Composite bank note with 2PM Nich Khun’s face gives netizens a good laugh

Recently a composite bank note photo that greets the customers at a certain bank in Korea has been the topic amongst netizens. Reason being that on the bank note, there is 2PM member Nich Khun’s face superimposed onto it.

A netizens has posted the photo on an internet bulletic board, and it shows Nich Khun’s face superimposed onto 50K KRW note, replacing the original Shin SaImDang’s face. And netizens are calling the note ‘Khun SaImDang’.

Also written on the bank note are the words DooShi Bank, 2PM, DaeHyungGyeon. With that, netizens’ responses were ‘Don’t look alike!’, ‘Don’t look like Khun’, ‘I see Khun!’, ‘The bank has great sense!’ etc.

Meanwhile, 2PM is currently promoting their hit song ‘Heartbeat’.

S:TVDaily

taken fr:k-bites

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Labacookie

Gosh, the boys are doing really well with votes. :D Glad everyone is working so hard. They're only a few votes behind Super Junior, and the gap is closing. Don't give up everyone!

lol @ the antique bakery. :D

yes, keep the vote coming ladies er.. and gents.

since 2pm's color is the hot topic in this thread..

i want their FC balloon color to be silver or gray.. or anything dark just to represent

their manly, charismatic, beastly appearance. yep~~

Because Mcountdown has canceled since MAMA. There is anything banned there. I don't know why it has been canceled for almost a month. ;)

Taec's bulge :o It seems that Netizens know everything... :P :P

thanx for your reply.. my curiousity now is gone after your explanition :)

Guest pinkywinky

2pm next presenter >> Cass beer and Coca Cola :P :P :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coca Cola CF?

Which Idol group after Shinhwa will be next Coca Cola model? The CF is set to shoot next week ;) It is said that a Coca Cola person wrote on his blog that the company's gonna use another male idol group after Shinhwa as he was impressed by this group in variety shows.

It's likely that the group is our 2PM, if it is.... Congratulations boys!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cass Beer CF

Thanks for tips: Chinup_Jay@2pm-online.com Cassina@2pm-online.com

Yesterday 2PM shot Cass Beer CF with top actress Yun Eunhae. It is said that Nichkhun and Taecyeon are the main actors of the CF

cr : 2pm-online

I don't know much about 2PM and I apologize for being too lazy to do any research :lol:

But is it true that JYP writes all of their songs for them?

it's okay...

yeah JYP wrote all of their songs

in my opinion he is so talented...really respect him

Guest jjoanne

I've voted. So Hottest, how about you?

Our dear boys are currently in 2nd place.

Come on, vote for them and soon it will reach 5-digits votes.

can someone inform somebody at 2Oneday so that they can help us spread the words about voting? I really really want 2PM to win this time around.

http://www.soompi.com/gayo/poll

@niknaz and gellybean: actually JYP only wrote the title songs of their albums. The rest are written by other producers (for example: I Hate You, Tired of Waiting, I was crazy for you...)

Edit: how about 2pmonline. Did anyone inform them? We need to utilize any support now

Edit2: ha ha it's a little crowded in here :) currently 2PM is first on the poll but don't stop voting and spreading the words guys because other artists are very close behind. Vote WISELy ;)

^2oneday.com has already promoted the soompi poll via twitter.

i don't know which forum to post to encourage everyone there though.

the shinhwa coca-cola ad was epic. i hope that 2PM will really be chosen for such a popular brand.

Guest haiphuong

I just finished watching Star Secret. Thanks to MBC, I can see Jay "officially". I didn't understand anything about what they say about Jay but I'm glad that they mentioned him as the leader of 2PM (I don't understand Korean but I think I heard the word "leader").

I can watch all videos of 2PM a billion times without tiring but there are some vids that I just watched once when the issue came out and never click on them ever again:

- News about Jay's My Space back in Sep.

- Fancams and the official broadcast of Jay's "last" perf with 2PM (I hate the word "last")

- And finally, the last one and of course the most hurtful one is Jay at the airport leaving Korea.

Sorry to remind you guys of hurtful events. When I look back at the things 2PM and us went through together: anger, tears, sometimes hopeless, the sky banner, the silent protest, the charity fund...., I think that my heart is a lot stronger. There were the times that I thought we might loose 2PM (before they came back), as time goes by, my hope for Jay's coming back is getting bigger and the fear of new fans might not know Jay is not scare me any more. As long as we always mention him, he will never be forgotten. :)

X-mas is coming and everyone prepare for the New Year with new happiness and spent the holiday season with their families, so is Jay. I really wish that 2010 is a big year of 2PM with the full 7 members :)

can someone inform somebody at 2Oneday so that they can help us spread the words about voting? I really really want 2PM to win this time around.

^ no worries...2oneday already knows about it.... it's up on their ONE DAY Newspaper section ^__^

Omg...i'm a little late but CONGRATS to our lovely boys for their 7th win!!!! sooo darn proud of them.

b6ymhy.gif

tumblr_kuweuuCjos1qzvxebo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kuwiqj5qgp1qa52ozo1_500.jpg

tumblr_kuvmxvZoz51qa0xrqo1_500.jpg

you guys were mentioning about 2pm's balloon colors and i really like black and red too. (black balloon with 2pm in red writing)

yes yes i want 2pm to win too. everyone please vote...Link: http://www.soompi.com/gayo/poll

@ haiphuong chick, i feel the same.... *sad*

Guest tikamicizia

omg coca cola is like an amazing achievement!! arghh if jay didn't have this whole &@*!&#!.. he will be super super happy starring in many amazin cf's.. huhuhu jyp, pleaase.. this is coca cola,, bring him bacckk

V

V

V

@evoker,, he's accepted in yg & jyp but chose jyp in the end. that's why he's friend with gd hoho

Archived