Top Posters In This Topic

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yehhh!!! Go To Vote http://www.soompi.com/gayo/poll

------

They are so handsome in suit.

2PM at Calvin Klein Collection 2009 - OnStyle Channel

credit:2pm0nline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVZ0qw2DeXU

Taec said to Junsu: "You touched it then you have to buy it." Junsu leave the cloth immediately.

LOL :lol:

2PM NichKhun Cute Beatbox

credit:Symbelmyneix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvQCl2-1H8Q

091218 섹션TV 2PM Jaebeom Tops B-Boy Battle in Seattle

credit:iamkimsora3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrN4yVf_3Ps

Jay you are very good man.

Nichkhun has a beautiful heart (From a nurse’s afternotes)

19 Dec 2009

Credit : Kor - Eng by Janne@2pm-online.com, Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

Source : http://pann.nate.com/b200757368

Hello~~

I’m someone that works at Seoul University Children’s Hospital in the West 8 Ward (cancer ward)…

On the 16th of Decemberm, 2PM themselves, who has the most popularity lately, visited us.

Our ward is where children with leukemia, brain tumours, and other various malignant tumours come to get bone-marrow transplants or chemotherapy..

These children, that should be at the time of life when they make trouble and grow up bravely, are actually fighting with a disease, receiving the vicious chemotherapy treatment,,, Most of them are really unfortunate, heartbreaking children..

How bright and lovable these kids are, even though they’re little baldies,, When I gaze at them I can’t help but tear up at their angel-like quality…

Our ward is usually visited by many many celebrities and public figures towards the end of the year, for example former president Kim Daejoong and Mrs Lee Hyeeho, that visit and leave presents…

This time 2PM’s visit was a tad surprising as they are idol stars… And since such huge stars must be fitting in their visit from a busy schedule,, I was a little worried if they would be good to the kids..

To be honest a large amount of famous celebrities are obsessed with their ‘star’ quality and just quickly film or take photos, and they ignore the children or don’t treat them well. (I want to reveal their names, but I’m holding back from it ^^)

I really didn’t like that fakeness,, But this time 2PM was a little startling, because of the fact that they are young stars…

First,, They were all so good-looking! (Nichkhun’s face is smaller than a fist,, and Taecyeon is very handsome in real life)

Secondly,, How polite and well-mannered they were, despite being big stars,, Really they were stars with respect and modesty.. I wasn’t a 2PM fan before, but from this opportunity I have come to like them a great deal..

They mucked around by themselves and was the first to start a conversation with the sick children, and patted them on the head,, I was so moved by their genuine warmth and modesty…

Unlike other celebrities they beamed at the sick children and joked around with them…

I got the impression that they had no trace of fakeness and that they were extremely kind… It made me think, Park Jin Young really did do a great job of creating a star..

Out of all the celebrities that passed our ward,,, After former president Kim Daejoong, couple Ji Noosun and Jung Hyeyoung, and Cha Taehyun I was touched x 100 by them…

The people I named above were very touching with their warm visits too…

Anyhow with 2PM.. I’m sure of one thing, they are extraordinary idol stars worthy of praise…

Plus, I thought the hat Nichkhun was wearing was very cute,,

When a slightly cheeky/brave caregiver asked Nichkhun to give the pretty hat to her NaYoung,, He just took it off for her, laughing… How kind he was… And so our Nayoung wore it around the hospital room for the whole day, even though it was stifling hot, keke.

Really, I saw 2PM with a new view… They made me realize that they were celebrities of a different quality compared to other idol stars…

2PM, the warmth you gave to our West 8 Ward children that day will be a present never ever to be forgotten by our ill children…

This winter, I thank 2PM for being more awesome than Santa.

cr:http://www.2pm-online.com

pyh2009121602000099000p.jpg

pyh2009121602060099000p.jpg

pyh2009121602170099000p.jpg

pyh2009121602230099000p.jpg

cr:http://www.2pm-online.com

edit: It sucks that you can only vote once for soompi gayo thing. Anywho,

congratz to our boys winning 4th time on music bank. They deserve it. In honor of the win here is one of my fave pic of all 7.

20090124105939957e71114.jpg

cr: as tagged

It does sound like they will be debuting a new song next week, and I am not looking forward to it. Heartbeat was bad enough, the thought of yet another song done over and over and over without Jay is just too depressing. I know I will see the new song sooner or later, but I won't go out of my way to see it. I just keep counting them and they keep coming up one member short, and I see them laughing and having a good time but I just can't join in.

I keep waiting and hoping, but without much enthusiasm these days.

I agree. When I see them laughing without Jay, it's like rubbing an old wound with salt. I tried to avoid 6members-2PM performances as much as I can. Coz by any chance, when I saw them, I feel like "Aww! 2PM is going well without Jay. It's Hottests who aren't feeling well." It's strange feeling though. :rolleyes: They're together for so many years and of course, they will miss him terribly. <_<

However, I like Heartbeat very much and want the chorus to change my ring tone. When I think about Jay, I feel guilty! So, I decided to change it when Jay comes back and sing Heartbeat. His chorus will be my ring tone. :)

Guest ahmints

i have voted!! but i don't know who i voted for, cause i just click vote and the next thing they show it "thanks for voitng"

2pm is now in the second place!!!!!! we have vote, HOTTEST

http://www.soompi.com/gayo/poll

2pm is 1000 votes behind suju and 100++ above snsd.!

QUICK ((((:

edit: oops i topped the page. (((:

Guest badtzmarujung

;)

“2PM fans”… “Pink Day” a warm hearted donation function for “Jaebum’s Return”

CREDITS; NATE NEWS (SOURCE) and jina_bing_bang@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

1zv8js2.jpg

“2PM” Fans want the return of Jaebum and created a donation event that is gaining interest.

“2PM” Fans gave this special event the name ‘Pink Day” on the 16th. This event seems to have taken place in many places with flow and population, as it took place in Seoul, Myungdong, GwangHwaMoon, Gangnam, Busan, Gwangju, Incheon and Ulsan.

“Pink Day” is carried out with fans writing “Return Jaebum” on a pink envelope with money which is placed in a Salvation Army box.

The fans prepared this event to say “It has been 100 days, on the 16th since 2PM’s leader Jaebum left. We think it is time that Jaebum comes back and although this is not a formal event it was done out of the free will from fans”.

They have also expressed, “We cannot just protect the 6 members of 2PM, and hope that the continuous withdrawal of Jaebum does not happen again”.

Even when it was lunch time or in the evening when people were leaving work the fans concentrated on the “Return of Jaebum” event and enlisted more fans.

[irrelevant Information Omitted- Talking about the Myspace situation which was already said]

-----------------

I hope the good thing we did that will bring my LeadJa come back soon. :lol:

Guest viola501

I have voted too ^^

5 stars to our boys!

about the group color

Same as many, when I think of 2PM, I think of Red and Black. I think both colours represent them well :D

I guess instead of glowing stick, we can make it glowing shape (like bunnies ><) so there wont be conflicts with other idol group (I still recall the balloon/color wars between CSJH vs.SNSD vs. 2ne1)

To all honesty, I'm not so impressed with Heartbeat song either

but their performance is <3 AWESOME!!! <3

Their stage appearance and charisma just make me shivered with excitement

But it's also Heartbeat that make me realize how much this group need Jaebeom vocally

Junsu carry the whole song with some help of Wooyoung (whom I see his potential as singer with this song)

The others (I'm sorry) still need to improve ^^;

Guest cheezychunnie

this is an old interview but i wanna post it anyway coz i miss the boys' jokes so much :D

translation by:muize

1.Amongst members, who’s the most diligent member?

Jaebeom: Me (laughs). Because it’s my ingrained habit so I tend to be diligent.

Junsu: Wooyoung, he always cleans up.

Khun: Jaebeom hyung. When the others are tired so we want to get some rest but he will go to health club to work out, really serious.

Taecyeon: Jaebeom, he’s still active though it’s 1 a.m.

Wooyoung: Jaebeom hyung, his working out habit is the best!

Junho: Jaebeom, Junho, Wooyoung, Khun, it depends (where does the word “hyung” go, Junho ya!?)

Chansung: Jaebeom hyung!!!!

2. On the stage, who looks calm the most?

Jaebeom: Khun~ he’s handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Junsu: Don’t think there is. We all look tense.

Khun: Jaebeom hyung, he always looks calm

Taecyeon: Me. Don’t look like so? (laughs)

Wooyoung: Khun hyung, he’s handsome ㅋㅋㅋ

Junho: Every~~one looks like calm.

Chansung: Jaebeom hyung!!!!

3. Amongst members, if you’re to choose, the most good-looking member?

Jaebeom: Khun, just look at his face and you’ll understand why.

Junsu: Khun, everybody is aware of it…all really knows it!

Khun: Taecyeon, he’s a beast. I’m joking. He’s manly.

Taecyeon: Khun. He’s perfect!

Wooyoung: Khun hyung defintely!

Junho: Needless to say, it’s Khun. If you look, you’ll know (again, where’s the word “hyung”!?)

Chansung: Khun hyung!! He’s really good-looking.

4. Between on and off camera, who is the most different?

Jaebeom: Junsu and Junho, Jun Brothers ㅋㅋ

Junsu: Junho.

Khun: Jun Brothers, Junsu and Junho.

Taecyeon: No one. We look exactly the same both on and off camera.

Wooyoung: Chansung.

Junho: We all look wild, that’s it.

Chansung: Junsu hyung? ㅋㅋ

5. Amongst members, the cleanest member is…?

Jaebeom: Wooyoung? He often cleans up then me and Khun, we frequently take a shower.

Junsu: Jaebeom.

Khun: Jaebeom hyun and me. We take a shower the most and our rooms are the cleanest.

Taecyeon: Jaebeom and Khun, they’re my neat and clean friends.

Wooyoung: Me. I tend to greatly preach/nag/scold.

Junho: ME!!!!!!! My stuffs put in order (lit. as I recall I can’t see my stuffs put in disoreder)

Chansung: Khun hyung~ He takes a shower twice a day.

Change

1. If you were a girl, what you would want to try doing?

Jaebeom: I want to be a princess. It must be fun.

Junsu: Model? It’s cool!

Khun: I want to be Miss Universe

Taecyeon: So I’ll just like boys then ㅋㅋ

Wooyoung: I want to wear nice dress and wander about the street.

Junho: Wearing girls school uniform~

Chansung: Go to all-females school.

2. If you were a girl, which member would you like to go on a date with?

Jaebeom: Khun, he has lots of money and can piano well. Overall, he’s good-looking.

Junsu: Junsu since he will absolutely treat (a girl) well ㅋㅋ

Khun: Jaebeom hyung, he’s funny.

Taecyeon: Wooyoung. His gag sense is full marks so he’ll amusingly treat me

Wooyoung: Taecyeon hyung. Because he’s a strong man so he’ll be able to protect me.

Junho: If I were a girl, I won’t date 2PM (me included ㅋㅋ)

Chansung: Taecyeon hyung. He’s husband-likeㅋㅋ

3. Besides singer, what else do you want to do?

Jaebeom: A veterinarian. Usaully, animals are dear to me and I love them.

Junsu: Normal office worker? Guess I’ll be able to enjoy everyday with others.

Khun: An actor, I’m interested in acting so I’d like to try it. And later, I want to go to Hollywood.

Taecyeon: Besides singer, I haven’t thought of anything.

Wooyoung: Tranforming myself into a designer. The others don’t want to , only me who wants to try designing

Junho: Fashion designer and a composer. I’m still interested in both so I continue preparing.

Chansung: Taekwondo Instructor?

WISH THAT 2PM WILL BE SEVEN AGAIN

Guest gellybean

I don't know much about 2PM and I apologize for being too lazy to do any research :lol:

But is it true that JYP writes all of their songs for them?

Guest papiroflexia

For 2PM's color it should be a pattern.

In a time where every group has solid colors it's a good time to be different and stand out so a pattern would definitely do that.

Like I said in 2OD's thread, I said it should be a spiral of red, black, maybe even white. Or gold, silver and black, since some people wanted that.

Actually, I think new groups should start with patterns now, solid colors are running out.

Pattern > Solid

As long as it won't be fruity (x

Guest babiluxx

^ aww thanks for the interview...reminded me how silly 2PM is! i miss them all 7!

anyways keep voting guys!!!!

ALSO we are trying to trend #heartbeat on twitter. so if you have a twitter don't forget to trend the topic!!!!!

gellybean: JYP does not write all of their songs...he just writes some--i know he composed heartbeat and again and again.

Guest tikamicizia

the nurse,, seriously, she's like the 130409348092x person who said taecyeon is much more handsome in real life.. arghhhh I wanna meet 2pm even just once.. *bitter*

ppl always amazed by our boys' personality.. hihihi so prouddd

hi hottest :D

I'm in seoul right now, it's my first time here, and i'd like to know if someone knows if, our boys are doing something special ? Thank you~

Jaaaay ~ we're still waiting for u !

Always keep the faith.

Thanks Pooh4ever for the pics :D

I read on 2pm-online. They said 2PM might have a fansigning on this Tuesday at Coex Mall which sponsered by Paris Baguette. hope this helps ^^

For 2PM's color I also think it should be either pattern or object like some people have mentioned before ^^ a bunny would be really cute and I like the idea of black+red and black+gold color too

edit: and all I want for Christmas is.... :)

2886ef.th.gif

Guest animoni

Hello Hottest! Miss the group 2PM, I am waiting for the new song. They already won 4 times. I think they need to promote another song!!!

Archived