☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest cheezychunnie

RUMOURS: THIS IS NOT CONFIRM BUT IT WAS SAID THAT 2PM WILL

APPEAR ON INVISIBLE YOUTH NEXT WEEK...

I GUESS THE NO-VARIETY-SHOW RULE IS NO LONGER APPLICABLE?

WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS THE PREVIEW IS OUT :)

it is a rumour...only seul ong 2am will appear..actually i was waiting for them to appear on variety shows

coz i miss them so much :)

to skelly>>let juz hope whats the best for the boys including Jay..

to badtzmarujung>>>i am in a positive mode :) hearing that they will appear on variety is a good sign(at least 4 me) :D

owh, and to max23>>>>thanx for the info,i already voted...hopefuli they will win :)

-edit-

2PM at Calvin Klein Collection 2009 - OnStyle Channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVZ0qw2DeXU

cr:2pmonline

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does sound like they will be debuting a new song next week, and I am not looking forward to it. Heartbeat was bad enough, the thought of yet another song done over and over and over without Jay is just too depressing. I know I will see the new song sooner or later, but I won't go out of my way to see it. I just keep counting them and they keep coming up one member short, and I see them laughing and having a good time but I just can't join in.

I keep waiting and hoping, but without much enthusiasm these days.

Guest Soulhead

Think positive . If he let the boys go to the variety. It mean He will announce Jay come back

Wow, that's what i call ''Think positive'' .Even if i don't believe in this fact my heart feel warmth when I dream about the announce of Jay's comeback during Christmas time (and Jae comeback's after christmas time ) .This is a dream but I feel happy when i think about that ,thank you :P

It does sound like they will be debuting a new song next week, and I am not looking forward to it. Heartbeat was bad enough, the thought of yet another song done over and over and over without Jay is just too depressing. I know I will see the new song sooner or later, but I won't go out of my way to see it. I just keep counting them and they keep coming up one member short, and I see them laughing and having a good time but I just can't join in.

I keep waiting and hoping, but without much enthusiasm these days.

I am sad to hear your opinion. The 6 boys have been trying the hardest and they are the ones who had to go through a lot of things so I don't think fans should dismiss their efforts that easily. But to each his own I guess.

I hope the new song will be next week but it's unlikely that they will debut new song in the year-end program, is it?

EDIT:

EVERYBODY PLEASE VOTE FOR 2PM AT THE SOOMPI GAYO AWARDS SHOW. THEY ARE CURRENTLY NUMBER 2 BEHIND SNSD BUT SM FANS ARE CATCHING UP WITH SUPER JUNIOR AND SHINEE RIGHT BEHIND.

PLEASE PUT THEM AT THE FIRST SPOT (5 STARS) SO THAT THEY CAN GET MORE POINTS.

LET'S SHOW THE POWER OF HOTTESTS.

FOLLOW THIS LINK

http://www.soompi.com/gayo/poll

Guest babiluxx

^ YeAH I JUSt VOTED!!!!! YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE...guys lets put them to the TOP!!!

there is a big gap between them and SNSD....>.<;; WE CAN DO IT...

I dont think that they will promote their new song on the end of yr program....that wouldnt make sense right? if its anything it would be next year....i dont know tho i want to see them with a new concept!!

2PM fighting!!!

Thanks for answering my question guys and I'm glad that my question started a new topic question...:lol:

To answer your question pinkPABOsings: I think red and black fits them the best. During the AAA period, I thought they look the most dashing in red and black...:wub: But I was wondering, do every artists have to have a balloon color to represent them. I mean, Big Bang don't, they have those glowing crown sticks, don't they? So maybe 2pm can have some kinda picture object to represent them instead of balloons. Just my opinion....

Oh and I voted for them.... :D And once again SNSD is ahead, please everyone vote for 2pm for 5 stars...

Edit: I topped a page so I'm going to share these pics of our boys eating brownies. I think no one have post these pics yet so...

26838066.jpg

19393514.jpg

55490674.jpg

95574893.jpg

taecbrownie.jpg

junsubrownie.jpg

credits to 2oneday

And while I was there, I realized that little bunnies can represent them...Wild Bunny was well like and a lot of people actually referred to our boys as bunnies as well...^_^

Guest bluesky277

I voted already. but we just can vote once a day?

Hope 2PM will win. They are currently in third place.

Lets vote vote vote,Hottests :)

Guest xxhoanganh

@xxhoanganh: i always remember that promise!

but if you see... he already showed his abs... lemme find that picture...

http://i35.tinypic.com/21o7v54.jpg

sorry for cutting post~ (:

haha

yeaah i kno that picture cuz i have it printed out hahahaha

but what i really want is an actual shirtless performance.

not with just junho, but all of them.

Ahaha that would be muuurder (;

I can't find the person who said this to properly quote, but about the colors that we think of when we think "2PM"

What do i think?

I thiiiiiiiink.....

Well they're definitely chic, y'know?

But really, there's no just ONE color that represents them.

i think instead of a color for the balloon, there needs to be like a OBJECT. kinda like -crowns- (idk how to over-hilightD:<)

because puhlease, we've seen jay in pink of course.

oh.

and our famous human traffic light.

(but rainbow is a bit much, huh? (: )

Guest kay01dee

hmm, i can't really think of just one color when i think of 2PM. maybe it's because jaebeom is temporarily away, but the color pink stands out amongst many colors when i think of them. yellow stands out too, probably because of the mangos and bananas they always eat. :D

whatever color it may be, ours boys look great in it. although it might be amusing to see all 7 guys wear pink at the same time. i really like the idea of not just having balloon colors to represent 2PM..but what would the object/symbol be? i can't think of anything creative right now, so all that comes to mind is a ball of fire or a bunny wearing a fitted hat.

Guest theblazenazn

http://www.soompi.com/gayo/poll

I Just Voted for 2PM! I know there are alot of silent readers on this thread, so I'm sure they'll take a bit of time and Vote for 2PM on Soompi. Voting a simple, drag the Star. This 2PM thread was closed for a while and some of our members didn't know when it will be back so they went away, otherwise we would be ahead at #1 by a long shot for sure, I remember seeing 1088 users in this thread once. BUT we can still win it! VOTE FOR 2PM! They're gaining momentum again!

I can't wait to see Taec & Wooyoung on Inkigayo tomorrow. If Taec has a different hairstyle then it may mean new song promotion starting soon!

hi hottest :D

I'm in seoul right now, it's my first time here, and i'd like to know if someone knows if, our boys are doing something special ? Thank you~

Jaaaay ~ we're still waiting for u !

Always keep the faith.

Thanks Pooh4ever for the pics :D

Hey 2PM fans, be sure to vote for 2PM on the 2009 soompi gayo awards show. You can also participate on the prediction contest where you can win a prize.

Vote: http://www.soompi.com/gayo/poll

Prediction contest: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=323820

Listen to the results live brought to you by S Radio Club on December 31 7:00PM EST.

Archived