☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest zhemeban

I never BIAS but I love Nichkhun :-P He is Thai's pride.

Actually, I love everything about 2pM ^^

I never support, care or even follow any Korean artists before but 2pM, I just can't deny them. Every of them touch my heart even they still young but they have protential to be the BEST !!!!!!

2pM all the way ^^

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest entermuriel

credit: 2pm-online.com

i don't think this has been shared yet lol

and they have made a song for Paris Baguette

if you wanna listen to it you can click here

just scroll down

found some more pictures...

Khun ^-^

Woo ^-^

all the guys ^-^

don't forget ^-^

that here in NYC we're still putting up post-its every friday

so please, if you want to send your message of support to Jay or any member in 2PM or 2PM as a whole

please email me at entermuri.2PM@gmail.com or send me a pm here at soompi.

we really want every hottest to be able to send at least one message ^-^

but there's no limit to how many you can send either! i'll write them for you personally

send me as many as you want, but don't forget that each sentence has to fit a post-it ^-^

this is to show support to our guys in 2PM! :]

Guest lisasa320

Who is your bias and how did you get into him?

My Bias is absolutely our leadja Jaebeom :) I'm so Bias that I'm always staring for him only when the group does anything together He was not the first to catch my attention at all. Wooyoung on the other hand did but as Again and Again came along I started liking the group and I began to watch "Idol Army" Season 3 ft. 2PM <3

When I watched this Jay just caught my attention so much with his personality and I fell deeply in love with his boy :) I'm like obsessed about him these days so yes imagine how heartbreaking and painful it was to see him go on "vacation" :) Jay just gets cuter and cuter as every second ticks. He's just so lovable that theres no way of not liking him. Jay stole my heart with his beautiful innocent smile and his squinty eyes that goes up when he smile <3 and his style and body is another attraction. Also his random comments and answers that doesn't make sense most of the times :D Did i mention his singing, dancing, rapping, and English skills? well Now i did :) Hes amazing and I love how he is so modest and omg hes so family oriented :wub: There is so much to talk about him and so much attractions that i get from him. Hes almost like my perfect dream guy except we haven't had a chance to meet yet and hes not too much taller than I at all but that is no Problem at all :) I think Jay is a great person who is down to earth, he is someone i want to meet even if he wasn't a singer and I would love to have him as a friend and he is so attractive just because hes himself and I'm proud to say I LOVE PARK JAEBEOM & I'm a HUGE FAN of his :)

So there you have it I am a JAY PARK BIAS GAL and I'M GLAD! =D

Guest shingg06

why wooyoung's pict is so lil ? TT

hahaha .

i hope to see more of him

and bout the bags ,

please tell me when the bag is out ,

cz i really wanna get them !

Guest everybodyshout

i don't think this has been shared yet lol

and they have made a song for Paris Baguette

if you wanna listen to it you can click here

just scroll down

i'm so loving this song!!! thank you for posting the link =)

oh but does anyone happen to know where's the non-remixed version?

if it were a christmas ballad... i think it'd melt many hearts.

edit: found the original version on

but it's only 1 minute like in the CF... was just wondering whether they made a longer version as well?

omg Thank you so much eija you seriously made my night! :D

Wooyoung looks soooo cute His face is so mandoo and baby-like. love his smile ♥ but his pics are less than the others? =\ oh just saw the rest on 2pm-online. omo Wooyoung why so cute?<33

Chansung is really adorable with that tiger gloves too!

Khun looks really good in red, his favorite color xD

thx everyone for sharing ^^

I GUESS i'm JUST JAY BIASED. i don't like seeing other strip EXCEPT for Jay. I mean, we are so used to seeing Jay with the stripping concept since their debut, it makes me feels weird when other member is taking over this on stage just to replace/refill Jay's hotness on stage in order to give fan service / rose the atmosphere.

I think JYP is overdoing it by asking other members to STRIP just because he knows HOTTESTS will surely Like This.

BUT i just can't get JAY's image out of my head each time i see Other 2pm members strip. It makes me think as though they r trying to replace Jay's missing abs & hotness on stage by asking others to do it.....

AM I THE ONLY ONE FEELING THIS? i'm feeling so guilty...am i being too emotional about it or should i just moved on

your not the only one.

i feel the same way too.

maybe we're not just use to it..

cause Taec.. um.. don't seem like the guy who'll be doing

those and stuff... he need the swag, not the tower cute full aegyo taec..

iorno i don't feel giddy when i see taec ripping his button down shirt. XDDD

i need to get used to this.. but i can't..

Jae needs to comeback. missing him!<3 TT^TT

one and only "t-shirt tearing Jae."

edit:

tumblr_ku20u2a7sk1qzmtklo1_500.jpg

seen it? sorry if re-posted (?)

crd.jaebumyum@tumbler

more jaepicgifspam.

b00817294a0218b5e8888.gif

b00817294a021a32dcc49.gif

b00817294a021a3f27a1b.gif

tumblr_ktv6kdRD3q1qaptn6o1_500.png

tumblr_ktzjbzOr6a1qarfxfo1_400.jpg

^i giggled so hard at this. hottie!

crd: jaethread

yep, stole some jae goodies their thnks girls! ^^

just died looking at those pics over again.

Guest happylove00

we all miss the leadja...

but now 1:59PM are on their own as six while the leadja is taking his time to heal...

i believe we will see 2PM on stage really soon...

so let's be patience!

2pm008.jpg

meanwhile, i just realised the boys have been promoting heartbeat for like almost three weeks???

i think JYPE will let the boys continue to promote new single after heartbeat...

so... my question is...

WHICH SONG DO YOU WANT THEM TO PERFORM NEXT?

of cos my pick is All Night Long. But i doubt it can even be aired becos of the super sensual lyrics ^^ (all night long baby... kiss here kiss there ^_^ )

my second pick will be I Was Crazy Over You! i can imagine the choreography to be similar to "I Hate You" and definitely no zombies!!! i want them to be as stylish as "I Hate You" era!!!

2pm002.jpg

2pm007.jpg

2pm006.png

sorry... wooyoung bias ^^

becos he is so so so hot in all the outfits for "I Hate You" era!!!

wooyoung001-1.jpg

wooyoung012.jpg

Guest badtzmarujung

:)

Taewoo Cyworld

Credit : Kor - Eng by Kirstyn@2pm-online.com |Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

Also today at 6.52 PM Koreantime, Taewoo hyung put 2PM pictures with all 7 members and wrote ...

So unpretentious..

Unpretentious like we have been all grown together in the same small town..

There're no other groups who are pure as these kids are..

So Cheerful..

They always have happy face.

They must be exhausted and tired sometimes

but they try to smile more, when the situation gets harder for them

So passionate..

They always work hard..eager to prepare

These are the reasons why i like this group..

Be the finest group who always don't forget about their first mindset

Guys~go for it

taewoocyworld3dec.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Taecyeon Cyworld

Credit : Kor - Eng by Kirstyn@2pm-online.com |Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

Taecyeon updated a picture on his cyworld. The photo of his senior G.O.D in the old days. The picture was originally posted by a G.O.D fan who wrote under the picture "I was bit thinking which picture I should use, then I thought of 2PM's Corby picture, so I happened to choose something similar..LOL"

Then Taec commented on this picture when he put it on his minihompy

"Here's original Corby kkk"

n570b.jpg

To my dear Jay biased folks... please do not blame Taecyeon for ripping off his shirt at the Blue Dragon Award. It's now reported that he did that for his girl.. -_-

"This performance was for you, nuna"

On the 2nd, 2PM performed at KBS's 30th Blue Dragon Movie Awards ceremony and gave a special performance. Member Taecyeon's clothes ripping ending revealed his abs and made the hearts of many women in the audience flutter. It has also been revealed that his "abs performance" was especially for actress ha Jiwon.

Taecyeon has always listed Ha Jiwon as his ideal girl. Before the Blue Dragon Awards, Taecyeon discussed his plan with Brown Eyed Girls' GaIn. She told him to "show her your heart by showing her your abs." GaIn had already been an acquaintance with Ha Jiwon after starring in the movie "The Love By My Side" with her. GaIn delivered this plan to Ha Jiwon through phone before the awards.

The original plan was for Taecyeon to leave the stage at the ending of 'Heartbeat' and to rip his clothes in front of Ha Jiwon while Ha Jiwon then lightly pokes his abs. Unfortunately, the ceremony was broadcasted live and Taecyeon had to make do with just showing her his abs from stage.

CREDITS: SPORTS CHOSUN(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

haha.. :lol: I love both Ha ji-wan and Taec. Should we start shipping them??? keke

^ thank youuuuu soooooo much for the lovely banners. saving them and will definitely credit you if i use them. thanks again ^___^

^ you couldn't have said it any better keke...agree x10000000000000

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ tayoon here's the starking episode that you requested from the jaywoo gifs:

Star King - 2PM cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtQUYeVeidM

cr: burakupanda

enjoy :D

hahahaha so fun & laughing

i like JUNSU when he do it hahaa

and JAY LO0OL <3

Thanx for link sweet heart beat :P

--------

wooow taecyeon is a fashion

cool MAN !!! love his sunglass

-------

AND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT THEY WANT NICKKUN GO OUT

THEY GO OUT FROM HERE BECAUSE HERE JUST FOR FAN

NOT FOR ANTI-FAN :angry:

whoooooo~

------

@ kandybites

is this pic for JAY in America?

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk25/mi...arfxfo1_400.jpg

------

MY post :-

Netizens take interests in 2PM members’ graduation photos

03_32797.jpg

Netizens have recently been taking interests in idol group 2PM members’ graduation photos.

2PM has been the hot topic amongst music fans for their successful comeback with their official 1st album, which had them winning the #1 spot on Music Bank on 27th November and on Inkigayo on 29th November.

With that, some netizens have been posting up photos of the 2PM members when they were students on various portal sites. The members have all looked young and cute, very much different from how they look like now.

Netizens said, “They look very cute when they were young, but not much different from now”, “So all the members are so goodlooking from young” etc

c:tvdaily

Other netizens’ comments:

•“Thank you reporter for including photos of all 7 members”

•“Hello JaeBum”

•“See, JYP don’t give its singers plastic surgery”

•“Even though they don’t look very different, they look fresher back then”

•“I like this reporter”

CR. Sookyeong.wordpress.com

pwahahahahhaahaha o goodness Taec what a way to charm the girl. i lol when i saw "the original corby" and Taewoo is such a supporting hyung to them; <3 him! thanks for the calendar, they're so freakn adorable....i really like woogie's perm hair and that photoshop Paris Baguette image of Jay with the rest of the group is really good, that's how it should've been.

Guest Labacookie

So apparently Taec's ab showing had nothing to do with being a tribute to/or in some people's mind replacing Jay, but attempting to impress a certain actress. XD

LOL!

Hey guys ~

i want Wild Bunny Ep 7 with english sub

i searched every where and i could'nt

find it so plz can someone give it to me

and i found it but removed ><!!

Guest cheezychunnie

091203 2PM Heartbeat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_j7yCccSNs

091203 2PM Break Drinking Water Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPjTQ_FAf5A

091202 Blue Dragon Film Awards Recording 2PM - Wooyoung Cam 1