☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest blu3bubbl3

Max23, thank you for sharing! i miss those old days... khun is soo cute esp with the earmuff.

hi,anyone know where can i watch wild bunny ep 5-7 eng sub?or a download link maybe?

thanks

^didn't see anyone answer your question... you can get them from the 2OD forum: http://www.2oneday.com/forum/

re: Social Services Awards perf - i don't get why they were lipsyncing... the only other time that i know/remember where they lipsynced was the rain tribute, but that wasn't even their own song. i don't get it. and what confused me too was that woo and junsu were holding their mics as if they were really singing :huh: i liked junho's ending, it was smooth and cool.

re: Blue Dragon Film Awards perf - i'm not used to 2PM performing in front of such a serious, mature audience but it was interesting to see their reaction. i bet the actresses were whispering to each other how hot they were, lol. i actually heard some screams though, unlike the Social Services Awards which was like, dead silent o_0 i thought it was funny how some of them were clapping and bobbing their head with a smile on their face, it shocked me in a funny way how taec just pushed junho's head like that, hope he's ok =X then the reaction when taec ripped (again!) was EPIC, lol. i actually didn't expect him to do that since this was a more mature audience and formal occasion, but i'm sure no one opposed to that xD

btw, found this random clip of KARA (gyuri and nicole i think?) dancing to HB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8sP5cV-lpc

cr: my2pmbabies

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolz. I had the same reaction as you guys when Taek knock Junho's head and the other guys out of his way. But after watching Junho's fancam I realize it was their concept for the ending to the performance @ the Blue Dragon Film Award.

091202 2PM Blue Dragon Film Award - Heartbeat [Junho's Fan Cam]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lINCTq0VgI8

cr. yuiinh

edit: for the social service award performance it is understable theres no screaming fans etc cuz the audience and stage is more reserve and mature audience. I was glad rip taek did not rip his shirt @ the end and instead junho did his flip. lolz if he did do it some peepz might veiw it as uncall for or tasteless but of course I wouldn't complain. but it was good that they did not do it. but for the blue dragon film award wow i luv the reaction from the actresses face when the boys performed.

Guest ephemeral.

.. LOL.

Today's Blue Dragon Award perf...

LMAO. Taec just pushed aside Junho (OMG HIS NECK D:), Junsu and Wooyoung. <3

The ending felt weird without the usual fanchants though. HOTTEST. <3

Liking their airport pics.

LOL. Yeah, he's starting to dress well.

I like the fashion terrorist. xD

Who is your bias and how did you get into him?

My god.

I'll just be selfish.

But I don't know, it's really hard to pick out of the members.

JUNHO. <3

OKAY FINE. EXTREMELY BIASED.

Junho has this really attractive aura.

His smiling eyes are love, his voice is love.

And you can't forget his butt.

I admit I've had a few biases, but in the end, you just have to love them all.

Before their debut, I had known about 2pm from JUNSU. <3

During his trainee days, he has really caught my attention, hotness much?

Then when I saw their debut perf, I was pretty much amazed at all the flipping.

I remember loving JAY's rap. <3

OOOOH. Then came the Idol Show. ^o^

I discovered the episode where the boys are on a mission to get recognized.

Then came my bias onto KHUN because of his earmuffs. <3

While watching the show, I just had to love each and everyone's personalities.

Especially WOOYOUNG and JUNHO. Their It's Time interviews made me love them all even more. <3

On the episode with SNSD, when they called "Ok Daeri nim~" and Taec turned around...

And on Hot Blood, his Darth Vader impersonation. TAEC. <3

During their MT, CHANSUNG was so adorable playing hide and seek.

It totally showed he was the magnae. <3

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

^ LOL what the.. junho's butt moves? hilariouss

& like everyone poor junho although its just acting =D

i loved the reactions from the female celebs, deep inside they were all fangirling like that last celeb when taec ripped his shirt open =]

Guest babysweet

I GUESS i'm JUST JAY BIASED. i don't like seeing other strip EXCEPT for Jay. I mean, we are so used to seeing Jay with the stripping concept since their debut, it makes me feels weird when other member is taking over this on stage just to replace/refill Jay's hotness on stage in order to give fan service / rose the atmosphere.

I think JYP is overdoing it by asking other members to STRIP just because he knows HOTTESTS will surely Like This.

BUT i just can't get JAY's image out of my head each time i see Other 2pm members strip. It makes me think as though they r trying to replace Jay's missing abs & hotness on stage by asking others to do it.....

AM I THE ONLY ONE FEELING THIS? i'm feeling so guilty...am i being too emotional about it or should i just moved on

Guest shingg06

do u know where can i get the corby bags ?

i love em'

but i duno whether it'll be lauch in malaysia anot ,

cz there's no corby in malaysia anyway ! TT

Guest papiroflexia

Taec, why so aggressive?!? Junhoah...is your neck alright? ROFL <3

[img=http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1552/1259756866catnuneox.gif]

cr: bestiz

LMAO! Aw poor thing!

His head just flung.

I GUESS i'm JUST JAY BIASED. i don't like seeing other strip EXCEPT for Jay. I mean, we are so used to seeing Jay with the stripping concept since their debut, it makes me feels weird when other member is taking over this on stage just to replace/refill Jay's hotness on stage in order to give fan service / rose the atmosphere.

I think JYP is overdoing it by asking other members to STRIP just because he knows HOTTESTS will surely Like This.

BUT i just can't get JAY's image out of my head each time i see Other 2pm members strip. It makes me think as though they r trying to replace Jay's missing abs & hotness on stage by asking others to do it.....

AM I THE ONLY ONE FEELING THIS? i'm feeling so guilty...am i being too emotional about it or should i just moved on

It's ok, though I don't feel that way like you do I'm pretty sure there are other Hottests out there who feel that way. And it's not a bad thing, it's just people have different opinions. Don't need to feel guilty it's just how you see it, there's no wrong or right. And what harm is this really doing?

I'm kind of used to just Jay doing it, but it doesn't hurt me to see other members get a chance to try, haha. More eye candy I guess, but deep down I still think it's like Jay's signature.

However, try not to think they're trying to replace him. I don't think they would ever try to do that. I mean, don't you think they have some kind of brother bond? Brothers don't do that to each other. Plus, they themselves said that he's the only leader for 2PM, there's no need to try to.

I try to see it as a temporary thing, you know? Like "Here Hottests, we'll do this for now until Jay comes back." Kind of like a...tribute? Hah. And when he does come back all of them can join in together and do it. Because I think there are Hottest out there who are (______)-bias and everyone shirt ripping just pleases everyone in the fanclub as long as they focus on their "favorite." I don't have a favorite but I'm just assuming for other Hottests.

Guest mojojoba

i love em'

i want to get those bags too!!! i want to know where i can get it too!

Guest runawayu

Just a quick update for those who are "worried" of taec being able to dress "un-badly"

Okcat said that he would go back to being a traffic light in his recent cyworld entry LOL

It's okay, Taec. You look hot in whatever you wear and hottests will still love you. (:

Guest agasshiseben

i love em'

bout the bag i doubt it's going to be sold in msia but i'm hoping they will have it online =) gonna grab it fast if does coz i'm sure it's gonna be sold off fast like hot cakes!

there are corby in msia. yesterday at the STAR newspaper there's an advert on corby but according to a friend it's the european version. they have all the colours inc festival orange but missing lime green :(

speaking bout lime green kyaaaaa our jjitt-taec is so damn hot at the blue dragon award! at first i felt kinda weird though seeing him ripping his shirt off in front of the 'formal' audiences lol. i guess it must have been requested by the organizer...kekeke i dunno. as much as i luv seeing the act i hope he's not doing it on every performances. can't really handle seeing those choc abs. too yummy lol

Guest Labacookie

IDK, I love the stripping. I want everyone to strip. Even after Jay gets back. Let's make this skin showing A TRADITION. I am mildly upset that someone else didn't do it this time. T.T Maybe someone else will get in on the act.

Although, I do understand why folks find this uber beastly hot and sexy ab-flashing Taec a bit odd. I still recall him being all cute with the little Marshmallow person. I guess it would sort of not-compute for some folks. XD

People are just a little sensitive because Jay's the one that usually does it and they're feeling like Taec is trying to replace him. If Jay's back, they will probably be glad that others are giving Jay a break with the striptease.

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

^ yeh .... some people are very sensitive

in my opinion i dont see the big deal, noones tryna replace anyone its just a strip lols

i mean anyone can do it, its not ONLY reserved for Jay although when he comes back i wouldnt mind if he continued doing it haha :D

Guest badtzmarujung

Credits : Bestiz,romanization : Taek_Cat, Translation : pingoo @2OneDay.Com

[My Color] Romanization

It’s another JYP

JunHo - My(color) is a(color)

you can never forget

han beonman bbajimyeon neon kheunilna x 4

JunSu - My(color) is a(color)

you can never forget

han beonman neukkimyeon neon kheunilna x 4

WooYoung-(ready to go) junbidwettnayo nae soneul jabgo

Hamkke naga jeogi dance floor mudaewiro

Khun – nareul midgo modu matkyeoyo geokjeongeundwiro han chae

eoseo naegero dagawayo

ChanSung - (Rideume majchwo) nawa hamkkeheundeulryeoyo

geudae pilyohan geonda jul su itseoyo

(come one step closer) han georeum deo gakkai

Iri waseo nareul nekkyeobwa eoseo

you can never forget

you can never forget

han beonman nekkimyeon neon kheunilna x 4

Khun – Neoege boyeojugo sipeo namane color

Geureoni gihwel juo (gimme a chance)

Naege gihwel juo (feel me)

WooYoung – eodiseodo neukkyeoboji mot hangibundeulro

gadeuk chaewojulge

geureoni eoseo naege gihwireul juo

ChanSung - (rideume majcheo)jogeumssik nalneukkyeobwayo

nuneul gamgo nae hyanggie chwehaeyo

(come one step closer) neoe momeul gakkai

iri nae gyeoteuro gajyeowa eoseo

you can never forget

you can never forget

JunHo – Neon imi naege bbajigo isseo

Nae color e mumdeureo gago isseo

JunSu – neodo morege It’s spreading all over

your body and you can’t resist

TaekYeon – ije neoneun nae color e jogeumssik jogeumssik muldeureo

han beon bbajyeodeulmyeon kheunilna

ije nado molla naega bunmyeonghi gyeonggohaettjanha

naega eolmana wiheomhanji

nado naega neomu museowo duryeowo

hajiman amuri jajehaeboryeogo haebwado

inome color chamgiga neomu eoryeowo

you can never forget

you can never forget

you can never forget

you can never forget

Credits : Bestiz,romanization : Taek_Cat, Translation : pingoo @2OneDay.Com

[My Color] translation:

It’s another JYP

Junho- My (color) is a (color)

You can never forget

if you fall once, you’ll be in trouble x4

Junsu- My (color) is a (color)

You can never forget

Wooyoung- ready to go, are you ready, hold my hand

Let’s go out together to that dance floor on the stage

Khun- Believe in me, trust me, put your worried behind you

Hurry, come closer to me

Chansung- (match the rhythm) shake it with me

I can give you everything you need

(come one step closer) one step closer

Come her and feel me, hurry

Junho -My (color) is a (color)

You can never forget

You can never forget

Khun- I want to you show you your own color

So give me a chance (gimmie a chance)

My chance (feel me)

Wooyoung- A feeling you can’t get anywhere else

I’ll fill you up

So, hurry, give me a chance

Chansung- (match the rhythm) Feel me a little at a time

Close your eyes and get drunk on my scent

(come one step closer) your body closer

Bring it here next to me, hurry

You can never forget

You can never forget

Junho- you’re already falling for it

You’re going under the color of my water

Junsu- Without you knowing, It’s spreading all over

Your body and your can’t resist

Taecyeon- now you and my color

Little by little underwater

if you fall once, you’ll be in trouble

Now, I don’t even know. I already warned you

How dangerous I am

I’m scared of myself, I’m nervous

But no matter how much you resist

This boy’s color is hard to resist

You can never forget

You can never forget

You can never forget

You can never forget

:o

I'm really miss Jay so much.

I hope the time he come back will be very soon.

If anyone has a new Jay's b-boy dance clip, Please share to us

Guest pinkPABOsings

^

^

Thanks for the lyrics.

OMO. Is it me or are their lyrics getting more ummmm sexual. ROFL!-blushes-

I don't know I mean first there was 10 out of 10 and they were talking about a girls body

then Again and Again was talking about heart break and going back to the girl

Then along comes All Night Long which through me for a loop especially super goofy Taec with the "Let me show you something you've never felt before" and now this. JYP....what are you trying to do?? I understand the whole growing up in the industry going from cute to manily but if you ask me 2PM was never cute. They were just playful and now they're all super sexy showing off their bodies making girls drool and do super crazy things *ahem*. Is JYP TRYING to kill HOTTESTS everywhere with these lyrics. Shame Shame Shame. Not that I mind it though. ROFL!!!!

and Now that i've said that....

Sigh. My biased??? Well, it has always been and will always be Chansung. When I first saw him I was taken by his features and his hair. In the 10 points out of 10 video, I immediately took notice of the guy with the pretty smile and bun hairstyle.(I have a thing for guys with long hair). And then I watched them on Idol Army and I don't believe I had laughed that hard before. And Chan was just so goofy. The more I got into 2PM and the more I watched them on shows and stuff the more and more I started to like Chan. As goofy and immature as he CAN be the boy is dedicated and has a real inner strength and he can be really mature too. I mean I don't know of very many stars that get into something knowing that they aren't that talented and Chansung has said so many times that he couldn't dance, didn't have any rhythm and couldn't sing. I respect that. And he works harder so that he can succeed with 2PM. That makes me proud to say I'm a fan. And not just of him but all the guys.

Sigh. Now I'm going to go hide because for some reason I think I just embarrassed myself. ROFL

Guest babiluxx

^ hehe Chansung is my bias too. However, I didnt like his long hair back in the days. To be very honest at first it was his looks that attracted me. But after I watched ISF, I started liking him more. He just has this sense of humor that i really do enjoy, i mean yes he might not be the most talented but i do think he puts in a lot of effort. and his improvement def shows. I think that even though chansung acts like he is goofy and immature there is a serious side to him....I've read a couple of things he said in interviews and they are actually pretty profound. Besides that..he is just HOT. I just can't believe he is younger than me...almost a yr younger but not quite so i guess thats not that bad LOL.

I do agree that the lyrics are getting more sexual...i dont see anything wrong with that. hehe I enjoy it. I wish they could perform all night long...haha but i doubt that would ever happen since Korea is so conservative...only on the surface tho xP

and guys...i just watched some of the 2PM old shows....I miss them on variety shows so much!! :( *sigh* when will they return!?!

Guest rawrritsgracex3

IDK, I love the stripping. I want everyone to strip. Even after Jay gets back. Let's make this skin showing A TRADITION. I am mildly upset that someone else didn't do it this time. T.T Maybe someone else will get in on the act.

Although, I do understand why folks find this uber beastly hot and sexy ab-flashing Taec a bit odd. I still recall him being all cute with the little Marshmallow person. I guess it would sort of not-compute for some folks. XD

LOL i was only going to quote the dorky cute Taec and marshmallow part, but i LOLed at your stripping comment X)

I see it as a tribute to Jay :lol: And yes, I was upset it wasn't someone else this time... :P But oh well (:

And YEAHH. Now that you mention it, it's hard to believe MarshmallowCuteTaec = BeastyJjitTaec :o

He has like 2 different personalities. BEAST & cute :3

Guest theblazenazn

Today's charts with average today rank from several music charts (Soribada, Melon, Bugs, dosirak, Mnet)

zxgsp.jpg

rkpc.jpg

TOP10

1. After school Because of you, 1.4 (↓ 0.2) (=) (11.25) (08 days)

2. CL & Minji Please don`t go .. 3.6 (↓ 0.6) (=) (11.20) (13 days)

3. 2PM Heartbeat 4.6 (↓ 0.4) (=) (11.10) (23 days)

4.Tiara Bo peep bo peep 6.2 (↓ 0.4) (=) (11.27) (06 days)

5. Bakbom You and I 7.8 (↓ 0.8) (=) (10.28) (36 days)

6. Baek Ji Young do not forget the 8.0 (=) (=) (10.13) (51 days)

7. Are you cocky yukiseu 8.8 (↓ 0.4) (=) (11.06) (27 days)

Park Jin-Young No more no more 8.8 (↑ 12.4) (New) (12.01) (02 days)

8. Brown Eyed Girls Sign 9.0 (↓ 0.8) (↓ 1) (10.29) (35 days)

9. Ya he voices 10.0 (↓ 0.4) (=) (10.26) (38 days)

10. Tiara, like the first 14.0 (↑ 0.4) (New) (11.27) (06 days)

source:Bestiz

Our Beast Idols slips just a little & takes the 3rd spot, while the Female Beast Idols takes #1. And the stage will be set, 2PM vs. After School. I honestly thought Taeyang would be 2PM's biggest competition, guess not. They will probably win Music Bank and Inkigayo one more time this week but do guys think they can pull off a Triple Crown?

2PM is still #1 in Album sales on Hanteo though! Congrats!

Archived