☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I kind of agree. 2OD said BEAST is performing there but they are "rookies" so it's acceptable. But if you visit the Club's website http://clubnb.com/ and click on Events => Party, You can see that Brown Eyed Girls performed there for Halloween just like 3 weeks ago. And Brown Eyed Girls are Legit as they come among other Top girl groups, just like 2Pm is for male groups. BEG debuted way before 2PM so they are no "rookies" by any means.

It is the club shown in Wild Bunny Ep.1 & 2. Though it doesn't look like most clubs in America but it's probably one of the Top clubs in South Korea. Maybe it did not look so ideal because they came during regular clubbing night. I know clubs in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and definitely in the U.S. all have dress code for Special Event Parties so its probably the same way there. It will probably be more classy than it sounds.

The website is very Americanized, so I think its set to a western standard in terms of clubs. I will B.E.G., BEAST, and our 2PM the benefit of the doubt and say it fine.

Sorry just curious I wonder why clubs like these never invited SM groups like DBSK, Super Junior, SNSD and Shinee... I don't know, the fact that those SME groups never do these club showcases thing make them look more... classy (for lack of a better word) to me @@

I mean it's ok if 2PM does these club stuffs but I have noticed that the most respected singers never do club showcases. Maybe young people can accept these kinds of things but older audience in Asia definitely are not into singers that go to nightclubs to perform. In a way, I feel that this kind of performance can limit their audience. If you compare to SM groups, you can see that those groups are more popular because people of all ages listen to them.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry just curious I wonder why clubs like these never invited SM groups like DBSK, Super Junior, SNSD and Shinee... I don't know, the fact that those SME groups never do these club showcases thing make them look more... classy (for lack of a better word) to me @@

I mean it's ok if 2PM does these club stuffs but I have noticed that the most respected singers never do club showcases. Maybe young people can accept these kinds of things but older audience in Asia definitely are not into singers that go to nightclubs to perform. In a way, I feel that this kind of performance can limit their audience. If you compare to SM groups, you can see that those groups are more popular because people of all ages listen to them.

I remember reading somewhere that the Club Nb1 & Nb2(is that their correct names?) are owned by YG's boss Yang Hyun Suk (member of Seo Taiji & Boys).. either it is owned by him or he is one of the shareholders... something along the line.. Anyone feel free to correct me if i got this wrong..

Perhaps this is why SM artists never do this club scene? Well, if it is good enough for Big Bang, then it will be good enough for our boys too.. :lol:

One reason i could think of is cos of the image of the boys? Well 2PM is never set out to be one of those prim & proper idols. They are meant to be HOT (hottest time of day at 2PM? haha) & beastly, unconventional idol group This is their differentiation from the other teeny poppers... i guess. Plus i think nowadays Club Scene in many Asia countries like Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan are becoming more upmarket. There are more & more clubs that are very different from those sleazy types that we used to see in the past. I think perhaps the same for Korea?? In fact, it has became a major part of the big entertainment scene. Just like many mega-big names DJs are often invited to spin in these clubs and trust me, they are EXPENSIVE! haha!

I think JYPE is sort of unique in that the artists they produce always or often feel different & have a different vibes from any other artists.. Looks at Rain (bi) for instance (i would say his image & onstage persona created by JYP was very unique & separated him from all the other artists, esp in Yr 2004/5). And it was a major success.. So worry not, I think 2PM are in good hands in this case. ;)

(edit: i remember watching Big Bang performed their massive hits "Lies" & "Haru Haru" in a club on Youtube. They had already hit it big time by then & definitely A-lister.. So I think Khottest is worrying & reacting lil too much to this... )

Guest theblazenazn

I think it's just because SME artist's music are not appealing to all demographic. Gee and Juliete isn't exactly songs that make people want to dance at clubs. And it's not like they never stepped foot in a club before.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/569101-snsd-attend-a-night-club-party/page__mode__threaded__pid__5379719

I don't know when clubs started getting a bad connotation like you say. Clubs are also classy place people go to socialize and enjoy music. You say well respected singers don't perform at clubs but Wheesung, Lee Hyori, Se7en, and even Rain have performed at clubs in the past. I think people are just making too much of this, and its just going to make 2PM look bad when its not a big deal.

If you read the article, it said that K-Hottest would prefer for 2PM to do their own showcase than perform at a club but i found it so ironic though. It's not like if they did have a showcase or concert they would buy tickets and attend since they are "doing you know what". I can only try stay positive and support 2PM now when they most need support. I hope everyone else will too...

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

^

^

^ honestly i can NEVER picture those groups (sm) performing at a club because their image is soo squeky clean you know ..

ANYWAY

but i do agree that i dont see what the big deal is about with 2pm performing there.

we'll see how things go .. maybe khottests are just sensitive to the issue .. although i dont know why if other groups or solo singers have already performed at clubs =]

Taec looks so badass with cornrows xD l like it. Junbrothers look sooo hot and Chansung omg.. so sexy! Magnae's grown so fast eh? TvT Khun himself is very cute but sorry I really don't like his costume at all. It's just bleh :x Wooyoung's soooo yellow xD his fav color though <3 I wonder if Jay was in this CF, what would his color and concept be but Im sure it would be uber hotness =)

Congrats to Khottest! wow that's awesome. I love all the flashmobs from Hottest around the world :)

about 2PM boys performing at the NB club, I personally dont see anything wrong with that. other artists have done this too right? like YG artists... and I agree with qweqwe and theblazenazn but at the same I do kinda understand how khottest would feel about this because of the culture difference and Idols' clean image... I hope this won't turn out to be a big issue or sth like that

and Junsu pics are out today! Boy getting hotter and hotter each day <3 his eyes are gorgeous :D

su1a.jpg

su2i.jpg

su3b.jpg

su4b.jpg

su5c.jpg

su6n.jpg

su7.jpg

su8.jpg

cr: 2pm-online.com

EDIT:

OMFG JJIT-TAEC IS BACK!! great perf and seems like most celeb audiences love the performance/2PM too xD

20091202 Blue Dragon Film Awards - 2PM Heartbeat

cr: 2pm0nline

Taec, why so aggressive?!? Junhoah...is your neck alright? ROFL <3

1259756866catnuneox.gif

cr: bestiz

Guest jjoanne

thanks for the snaps of junsu. sorry for being random but I'm really curious of junsu's earring. I wonder any online shop selling it. I don't wanna be out of the topic so I shall just talk about my bias. Hmm, jay is always my fav followed by woo young. But right now i'm starting to love 2pm as a whole, not individually.

And taec is HOT. I do hope nichkhun does the ending, just once, please....

EDIT:

OMFG JJIT-TAEC IS BACK!! great perf and seems like most celeb audiences love the performance/2PM too xD

20091202 Blue Dragon Film Awards - 2PM Heartbeat

cr: 2pm0nline

Taec, why so aggressive?!? Junhoah...is your neck alright? ROFL <3

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/1552/12...66catnuneox.gif

cr: bestiz

OMFG so hot!!!

and he's not even my favorite hehe...

i feel so sorry of Junho cuz i laughed so hard when Taec pushed his head, i was not supposed to laugh but, but, the way his head moved was hilarious... i hope his neck is ok, and i hope it doesn't hurt xD

Guest happylove00

thanks for junsu's paris baguette pics!

he looks so cute!!!

as for today's blue dragon award perf... the only thing i can remember is "rip taec" and junho's neck...

"rip taec", thanks for showing us ur choco abs while we miss leadja's ^^ your showoff is more than consolation to me...

BUT

how can u treat junho like ur soft toy?!!!

poor junho... poor junho... he is zombie not soft toy!!!

am i the only one not liking the "suit" tearing ripped taec ?? :/

i'm so Jae bias.. oh boy, i don't know if Taec should take Jae's

showing off abs and stuff..

i miss the cute taec, wink vending machine khun, ssanti woo,

am i the only one who thinks chansung looks better w/ his hair on W.B.?

(he looked more charming and younger-er)

i feel so indifferent w/ them now.

man oh man, i need the JAENESS!

i need to see 8 packs.. hershey bar..

i'm in need of Jae's chocolate (sound so wrong. lol! XD )

but the perf. was awesome :D :/

just hoped that Taec wouldn't push anymore heads

in their perf. Jun ho, poor baby. kekeke!

nichkhungif.gif

wanted: wink vending machine & ssanti mascot.

nebody seen these boys?

missing the old days.

LOL@ Taec!!! :lol: it's so funny esp. when you know that the majority of the audience at the Blue Dragon Award are not teenagers. Was he doing that for Ha ji wan?? keke

By the way, I don't think the camera guys did a good job at all. I wanna see the rolling at the end!! It seemed like wooyoung didn't roll properly??

EDITTED: Ha ji won won the best actress at the Blue Dragon!!! I'm so happy!!! She's my fav too. keke

Guest cheezychunnie

awesomeness!!!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9094/84422404.jpg

credits me

love it when other stars love our boys lol esp jk my fave too

haha!!this is soo sweet,i thought only her wife-Tasha loves 2PM

but i guess im wrong..the whole family love our boys :)

to XxchronoxX>> i dont think its their new single,it is juz the song for

the corby samsung handfon..

correct me if im wrong :)

^^^^ Omo Jordan loves 2PM for real!! yes awesomeness!!! LOL just thinking about Tiger JK doing zombie dance with his swagga makes me LMAO that's so cute <3

their family loves our boys eh? xD so cool

Thx for sharing kassuma :D

and he twitted more xD

jk2.png

OMFG so hot!!!

and he's not even my favorite hehe...

i feel so sorry of Junho cuz i laughed so hard when Taec pushed his head, i was not supposed to laugh but, but, the way his head moved was hilarious... i hope his neck is ok, and i hope it doesn't hurt xD

Haha it’s not only you! I couldn’t help laughing so hard too. I know it’s just an acting so Junho’s gonna be alright :D

thanks for junsu's paris baguette pics!

he looks so cute!!!

as for today's blue dragon award perf... the only thing i can remember is "rip taec" and junho's neck...

"rip taec", thanks for showing us ur choco abs while we miss leadja's ^^ your showoff is more than consolation to me...

BUT

how can u treat junho like ur soft toy?!!!

poor junho... poor junho... he is zombie not soft toy!!!

Your welcome! :) lol yes I hope Junho baby is alright... Taec beast is known for his strength *_* hehe

Guest gaga143

Tigerjk is awesome! he's such a good dad to jordan. Adorable family!!

Blue Dragon Awards= "That's Very Hot" x1000!

I've never seen the audience soo pumped up at these asian film awards. They usually sit with blank expressions through the performances. I guess 2pm really has become THE idol group of the moment in Korea.

Taek ripping his shirt is niiice. :blush: lol. But it's a different feeling from when Jay does it. Come back soon little one. The other boys are doing their best to keep 2pm alive, but once you return, you guys will become untouchable!

i miss the cute taec, wink vending machine khun, ssanti woo,

wanted: wink vending machine & ssanti mascot.

nebody seen these boys?

missing the old days.

I also miss them so badly...someone is going to take away my Wink Vending Machine and try to set him apart from the group T_T by pointing out Movie and CF things....so sad.

They love each other so much and 7=1, am i right? Their love never change why s'one try to change it.

This is really hard for the boys, don't make it harder...if u love them

Just because this thread is in need of A LOT of pictures, and I am really missing the fun 2PM, I will start a 2PM pic series. All pics are taken from Daum.

First off is NICHKHUN: These pics' whole purpose is to remind you guys of how adorable, cute, funny and cheerful our Thai prince is

2qbwuit.jpg

1et8jc.jpg

sepzys.jpg

2wrpu6c.jpg

m796qf.jpg

sbsei9.jpg

2u6i7mv.jpg

kch2c0.jpg

34y1p3k.jpg

Look at these two pics:

He was looking at the camera

2cekhe8.jpg