☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Hi qweqwe,

Thanks for sharing your views on the matter . I enjoyed reading it... the learning process should not stop at any age. We learn from all opinions and get challenged to see things from all perspectives and that is what life should be all about.

Does not matter if I'm in my late twenties, thirties or forties, or that maybe you're in your teens or early twenties. I would have to agree that the longer you work, greyer is your views on life cos there's always so many complexities in it, but having fresh perspectives not tainted is in itself a hope bearing light...

But for me, Nichkhun comes into my sight only because of 2PM. I think a MAJOR part of his appeal is also as a 2PM member. I think for some of us here, their favourite is not even Khun. If we take him out of the 2PM equation, will he still be as successful or generating that much revenue for JYPE? I doubt it. Like-wise, 2PM probably like what you said, also garnered more attention/media exposure and thus more revenue due to Khun (due to his uniqueness as a foreigner in a highly-homogenous country as Korea). So in my view, it is not a one-sided affair in favour of Khun. I think, Khun & the other boys complimented each other very well & that's how we get a highly popular group we see today.

Actually Nichkhun is already generating alot of revenue for the company even during his trainee days. He is a huge CF star in Thailand. If I am not wrong with the information, he is among the top 3 most expensive endorsement stars in Thailand at the moment. Top CF stars there command fees in the 6 figure region and in USD too. I would think CF rates in Thailand is close to what the A-list Hallyu stars make in Korea after all Thailand is a market of over 40 million people.

My prediction is that 2010 will be the year of individual growth of the boys within 2PM. I also feel that Nichkhun will step into a bigger solo role in the coming year. We'll see. I've a few contacts from Japan already eying him and hailing him as the next hallyu star to cross over and they felt impact wise on media front, it'll be much bigger news than any korean star to have ever made it in Japan because he is Thai. The interest in his life will be tremendous, and great exposure is expected for him. Let's see if this truly materialize in 2010.

P:S - My fav member in 2PM is Jang Wooyoung btw. :)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dainanda123

I don't really have a bias. Is anyone else like me? I can't choose a favorite member.

Each one of them has such awesome personalities and different qualities that make them unique.

I like them all equally! I love 2PM ^^

me too! when 2pm first debuted, i was drawned to jay, then, junho, then eventually wooyoung and junsu... when I realised taec was from the same area as me, I started to pay more attention to him. Nichkun started to attracted me because of his cuteness and kindness. Chansung because he was the youngest hehe. So basically i couldn't decide. They have something about them that is rare to find in other idol groups, which made me like all of them as individuals and as a group.

does anyone know why woo and khun were wearing masks at the airport? i hope they're not sick or anything... =/

it's for the H1N1 i think

ppl in Asia are more alert about it (cuz of the SARS outbreak in 2003) and airports in general is a very crowded place with people and diseases coming from all over the world...

anyway

the corby cf pics look interesting. i wanna see the cf LOL

Guest frappucino

^^ ooh thanks for sharing, I was wondering about that. : (

It's good to know Asia's taking the necessary precautions.

Random:

14jpb2w.jpg

Cr: dirtyeyedgirls @ tumblr.

sdlaskjfklsdjfksldjf guess who

And thanks for sharing the Corby CF pics! I like the shoot for the JunBros (and Chansung's doesn't look bad either) but the others are...interesting 8);;;; Haha can't wait to see the CF's either.

Guest clueless_pig

2PM @ WG's Shanghai Concert

Heartbeat + Chinese Self Intros + little A&A

I Hate You

Leaving WG Concert Cam 1

Leaving WG Concert Cam 2

The boys had an awesome performance although Woo mess up at the flip again. Hope he's okay though. Their chinese introductions were super cute and failure. LOL. Also I think a hottest in the crowd had a sign that says 2pm = 7 but I cant really see that well from the clip. I hope 2pm gets to have their own solo concert soon in the future too. It would be awesome.

EDIT:

Another fancam:

Full 2pm Intro, A&A, I Hate You @ WG Concert

Heartbeat Performance @ WG Concert

thanks for the fancam! i watched both Heartbeat fancams, i think the 1st one was a bit blurry, but the 2nd fancam showed that woo young didn't fall at all. i think his flip looked exactly like how it was meant to be? =/. i don't think he messed up =S

Guest rawrritsgracex3

Who is your bias and how did you get into him?

Wooyoung. Wild Bunny C: He's so cute :D

Junsu. Probably from listening to 'Only You'. Hehe, his voice was just amazing in the beginning, and yeah (:

But now i'm starting to like all the members now. X)

They're not seven, but one Lol. Each one of them makes 2pm (:

Random:

http://i48.tinypic.com/14jpb2w.jpg

Cr: dirtyeyedgirls @ tumblr.

sdlaskjfklsdjfksldjf guess who

Ahhh he is and was so freakin adorable~

But I wish he'd turn that frown upside down:) [cheesiness x.x]

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNf2ibzyMTY

Aww that was really sweet (: Haha automatic ticket to a 2pm concert (;

Guest Stephy18

@clueless_pig

HAHA I was rewatching the last fancam and I just realize that it not from the same performance at concert today because they're wearing two totally different constumes. At the concert they wore all black but in the last fancam I posted, they're wearing those polka dot suits. I guess the uploader thought it was from the concert and I thought so too but its not...hehe...

I saw on their schedule on 2pm-online that they're performing at the Blue Dragon Film Awards tomorrow. Thats really such a honor because I think only the top A-List stars are attending and only top stars are asked to perform at the award show. So does this mean our boys are A-List artist too???...hehe..of course they are. But those award shows are always so awkward to watch though because its always so quiet and I'm not use to that cuz at music shows, you always hear screaming fangirls. LOL...but I hope its not awkward to watch just like when 2pm had to perform 10 out of 10 infront of a bunch of 5-7 year olds. Now that was awkward to watch...ROFL...I remember Jay was trying to tell the kids not to pay attention to the lyrics. Oh good memories...hehe

EDIT: Why do I have to top a page. Sorry I have nothing right now.

Guest badtzmarujung

;)

'2PM Bag' to be launched

Credits: Nate News (Source); saradah@2oneday (Trans)

2PM Bag is to be released. Sports brand, Adidas is collaborating with Samsung Anycall to launch a 'Corby bag'. 'Corby' is a new full-touch phone released by Anycall that comes in pink, yellow, green, black, etc.

2PM is the model for this product. Adidas and Anycall decided to work together in using the color concept for 'Color-pop' marketing. The two brands are collaborating to show the fusion between fashion and IT, which can guarantee a larger base of consumers.

2PM is showing their active and lively side in the Corby phone CF that has been airing since the middle of last month. The Corby phone, with the help of 2PM's popularity, had sold 80,000 in just 2 weeks.

-----

Guest cheezychunnie

32554.jpg

cr:tvdaily

i got this together wif a news in tvdaily but i didnt understand it...

i was about to post the news on korean hottest from k-bites..i guess

im slower than runawayu..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ thank you for the news :)

CONGRATULATION K-HOTTEST!!!

HOTTEST !!!!!!!!

Guest onedaymaniac

to all hottest especially khottest...i've got a very good news...the khottest flashmob video has been selected by youtube as one of the video of the year.check the good news in kbites... ;)

Guest runawayu

Hottests’ flash mob video for 2PM JaeBum selected as the Video Of The Year by Youtube!

yt.jpg

A flash mob video done by 2PM fans wishing for JaeBum to return to the group released earlier in September has been chosen as the video of the year.

YouTube will be introducing the ‘2009 Korea Video of The Year’ on its main page from the 2nd till 3rd December.

The video was uploaded on 20th September and it has till date attracted over 310K views, and has been chosen as the video of the year. JaeBum has left the group and also Korea that month after a MySpace controversy was blown out of proportion.

Other than that, a guy’s dance cover of Rain’s ‘Rainism’ in the subway in the video known as ‘Subway Rainism’ and also the video of 13-year-old guitarist Jung SeongHa singing ‘Missing You – SungHa Jung’ were also chosen as the videos of the year.

The videos (10 in total) were chosen based on being the trend and issue of the society in the past 1 year based on terms of societal, political and cultural.

credits kbites

------------------

Hottests are jjiang!

Guest badtzmarujung

Miss Jay :) sometime I'm really hate allkpop

Jaebeom back in 2004

credit:allpop

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...m_back_in_2004/

When ex-2PM leader Jaebeom made childish comments on his Myspace page back in the day, one of the things he said was "yea man korea is whack.. but everyone thinks i'm like illest rapper wen i suck nuts at rappin."

Some of you 2PM fans out there might be saying, I can't imagine Jay sucking scrotums at rapping! He is so good on stage! Even if it was quite some time ago, he must have been good! Well, here is a recording of him rapping back in 2004, which is a year before he joined JYP Entertainment.

Listen and decide for yourself:

So, what do you think about his rapping skills?

;)

I think he can improve his skill getting better and better .

He give everything with all his heart to dancing and singing.

and now we have a wonderful Leadja.

"do you know what i'm talking about?" pwahahahah not really but Jay's got potential. sure it wasn't the best nor the worst but he'd improved so much and came so far. omg got to LOL at the ending, dorkness overload...yes i know that's the reason why i fell in love with 2PM in the first place.

For the sake of my blood pressure in my advanced years, I am not going to go look at that "Jay rapper" entry on allkpop - I'm bound to get seriously annoyed, and be tempted to flame them even more than I already want to.

It is so hypocritical of them, on one hand to sigh over how awful the Jaybeom witch-hunt has been, and to wonder how anyone could dredge up old comments and take them seriously - and then on the other hand they do exactly the same thing!!! Bringing up another portion of his PRIVATE, off-the-cuff statements, made as a stressed teenager, and presenting it as some sort of "proof" for an opinion. Are they hoping to raise another scandal? I am not even going to describe how this could be spun into a scandal, because it is too easy for some net troglodyte to take it and run with it. Meanwhile, allkpop is publicly wringing their hands over all the "scandals" in the kpop world, while actually they are doing their best to fan the flames.

Just when I think allkpop couldn't possibly be more journalistically irresponsible and immature, they prove me wrong. In my opinion, they are just as bad as those TV "news" shows in attempting to cash in on the Jay phenomenon. They are just another fame wh*.

Guest fattie8701

I cant take the news out of 2OD but its official though, so if you have 2OD membership...go see it for yourself if you havent already...nywho..the news is that 2pm is performing at a night club and khottests are pissed because well, its not somethng that even debuting groups do, its something they try to stay away from.. soo yah... i dunno wth is going thru JYPe right now to be sending those boys there...i really dont...sigh... pooor babies...

p.s

please dont shoot the messenger, thnx :)

Edit:

With regards to the post below me, i am going off the reaction ppl in Korea are having because it does not seem to be a good thing them performing at the club, especially since they are now being called 'A-Listers'.

I cant take the news out of 2OD but its official though, so if you have 2OD membership...go see it for yourself if you havent already...nywho..the news is that 2pm is performing at a night club and khottests are pissed because well, its not somethng that even debuting groups do, its something they try to stay away from.. soo yah... i dunno wth is going thru JYPe right now to be sending those boys there...i really dont...sigh... pooor babies...

p.s

please dont shoot the messenger, thnx :)

Big Bang performed at clubs last year, the group got big in 2007 and they still performed at clubs. Hyori, Wheesung performed at clubs. I heard Beast is going to perform at the same club 2PM is going to perform at too but on a different day.

Guest Unnursvana

Who is your bias and how did you get into him?

Mine is Wooyoung ^^

I am terrible bias when it comes to Wooyoung, he was the first one I noticed when I watched 10 out of 10 and somehow he has always been my favorite since then... even if I watched again&again first.

And every time I read a interview from or about these boys I always read his parts first ^^

I don't know why I am so bias when it comes to this boy but it might just be because is is so adorable and funny ^^ I love his ssanti dance and I loved him on wild bunny ^^

But I am also little Jay bias ^^

Guest theblazenazn

Big Bang performed at clubs last year, the group got big in 2007 and they still performed at clubs. Hyori, Wheesung performed at clubs. I heard Beast is going to perform at the same club 2PM is going to perform at too but on a different day.

I kind of agree with you, other big idols perform at clubs too. 2OD said BEAST is performing there but they are "rookies" so it's acceptable. But if you visit the Club's website http://clubnb.com/ and click on Events => Party, You can see that Brown Eyed Girls performed there for Halloween just like 3 weeks ago. And Brown Eyed Girls are Legit as they come among other Top girl groups, just like 2PM is for male groups. BEG debuted way before 2PM so they are no "rookies" by any means.

1040038582_7c15bcc9_hh.jpg

It is the club shown in Wild Bunny Ep.1 & 2. Though it doesn't look like most clubs in America but it's probably one of the Top clubs in South Korea. Maybe it did not look so ideal because they came during regular clubbing night. I know clubs in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and definitely in the U.S. all have dress code for Special Event Parties so its probably the same way there. It will probably be more classy than it sounds. The website is very Americanized, so I think its set to a western standard in terms of clubs. I will give B.E.G., BEAST, and our 2PM the benefit of the doubt and say its fine.The Flyer for it looks pretty cool, not half baked like a black or white printed flyer glued on walls. Plus, they promoting it a month ahead of time so they are taken 2PM very seriously as a headliner for the club.

1040038582_fb8a4087_C6F7BDBAC5CD.jpg

Archived