☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -V-aNiLLa

I think you guys are over analysing things a bit with the whole nichkhun thing. Jay leaving shouldn’t affect the relationships between any the members, if anything it would have strengthen their bonds. I think khun just wants to give the other members some time to shine too.

Guest hypocrite

HOTTESTS!!!

2PM was amazing tonite!!! Their performances were awesome...

They are tall, handsome, sexy zombies in real!

Too bad I was late to catch them out from the concert hall tonight!~ :(

Check Korean celebs photos for more updates and fancam!

Sorry I cant upload anything..YT is blocked here...Maybe I'll try to share some from photobucket later! :)

Guest MR. LEE'S

omg, those pictures at the airport are smoking hot. i have to say that taec looks so hot! but i don't like his shirt, bleeeh but seven of them look really hot!

I also noticed the reticence in Nichkhun lately and also the fact he is seemingly talking less at interviews and the interactions he's been having with the group seemed alot less.

I prev made the remark that the ordeal seems to have made the boys grow up overnight and probably gave them an insight to the cruel business world. What I hope is that the management at JYPE does not cause further divide in the boys. Nichkhun has been the main contributor financially to the company, and all along I have always felt that JYP seems to particularly favor him. Might be because Khun is an 'obedient' protege or like I said cos he has contributed alot to the company in the financial sense with his overwhelming product endorsements in Thailand and also the rumours of him being signed on a more expensive end in all 2PM's endorsement deal in Korea compared to the rest of the boys. Khun was seemingly also the quietest in the open support of Jay during the whole period when the fiasco erupted.

My assessment is that his unique position within the company and possible favor given by management placed him in an opposition end when the scandal occurred. It could be that he was made to sit on the fence that that would not bode well with the rest of the members. Looking at their Corby campaign, brownie O campaign, it is obvious he led every single one. I'm not sure what the other memebers would thnk or how the outside world would perceive it but it does seem like he inherited most of the advantages when Jay left whether or not he was a willing recipient of everything.

All that said, I've always felt Khun has most potential to make it on his own outside the group. His manga looks, height, smile, adaptivity to situations quickly makes him a very promising candidate to cross over to films and TV. I'm sure the people in the company knows this too. Whereas for the rest of 2PM, all they have got is 2PM.

I am hoping for the best that all of this is just undue worry abut the state of the group and the divide that is seemingly coming out. Miss seeing them being the naive innocent boys who terrorized my PC during their wild bunny days. Business is business at the end of the day and boys will grow up to become men and understand that the process is not always a happy one.

Before i start, just wanna make it clear that i'm not bashing you. But just to write about my feelings..

To be honest, i am bit upset to have read your assessment of JYPE & Nichkhun. But i do understand that as a businesswoman ( if my memory didn't fail me), perhaps you had thought about things that many younger fans hadn't thought of..

Personally, i feel that want goes behind the doors of JYPE is not for us to know. The same as to what is currently going on in the mind of Khun. Yes, i agree that business is business. But perhaps it is better to see how things unfold slowly in the future. In reality, things could be that Khun is just being quieter simply due to having 1 person missing in the gang. That's it. Maybe he is just going through this phase of sadness or emptiness or whatever at the moment. Simple as that.

I just feel that your assessment of JYPE & Khun seemed somewhat skewed towards the negative end of the spectrum. But i might have misread you. Please don't get me wrong. What i am saying is that JYPE, although being a business entity, may not be that bad to the boys. Yes, it is a throat-cutting business but still, there is some goodness in everything. Not everything is only money-talk. And Khun, quiet as he seemed, may just be quieter not due to anything that major as you mentioned.

I just hope that people don't harbour any negative feelings towards JYPE or Khun. Things are already sad enough..

(edit: just like to add-on) You also mentioned that" I'm not sure what the other memebers would thnk or how the outside world would perceive it but it does seem like he inherited most of the advantages when Jay left whether or not he was a willing recipient of everything."..

But for me, Nichkhun comes into my sight only because of 2PM. I think a MAJOR part of his appeal is also as a 2PM member. I think for some of us here, their favourite is not even Khun. If we take him out of the 2PM equation, will he still be as successful or generating that much revenue for JYPE? I doubt it. Like-wise, 2PM probably like what you said, also garnered more attention/media exposure and thus more revenue due to Khun (due to his uniqueness as a foreigner in a highly-homogenous country as Korea). So in my view, it is not a one-sided affair in favour of Khun. I think, Khun & the other boys complimented each other very well & that's how we get a highly popular group we see today.

:o Owwww After I saw these .Only Channy look so good in black

credit: sorry I don't know

O------M-------GGGGGGGGGGg

They all look weird in those clothes but I feel that it's very unique and I get a good vibe from those background and clothes matching.

I really look forward to the MV!

Edit:

Can someone update on 2PM's performances in WG's concert in China? I heard their performances were explosive and Chinese Hottests are high right now.

Guest letsvote

I think you guys are over analysing things a bit with the whole nichkhun thing. Jay leaving shouldn’t affect the relationships between any the members, if anything it would have strengthen their bonds. I think khun just wants to give the other members some time to shine too.

I agree with you. Khun gets more attention from medias and public so he might want to give an aired time to other members and also he is not a talkative person. Their relationship is not just 1 year but 3-4 years so I think they know each member's personality very well.

I heard that Khun likes to read the fan's comments from websites. He might read this ??? <_<

^^ Ditto.. Khun is a strong person. If he's sad, he won't let anyone know. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't need our supports, right? Please support our Khunnie!! :lol: (or at least please don't hate him) He's probably the most hard working guy in the group. I admit Khun is my most favorite 2PM. Even though, I started from liking Jay then Taec then Khun but now it's like the other way around. For me, his life experiences are much more striking and interesting than his appearances. The more I read and know about him, the more I like him. And it's not like he's faking it, he's genuinely niceeee.. However, I like the other boys too esp Junho and Junsu. I agreed with someone who said 1.59pm isn't the downgrade. Indeed, it's still the upgrade 2PM as they offer totally new concept, awesome choreography & amazing song.

I don't think anyone step up to fill Jay's spot, because that spot remains open for Jay to come back. ;)

Are they the new Corby CF promo pics? Whoa.. they look so different to the previous ones. By the way, their Cupid pink Corby CF has ranked #1 last week on this site. http://www.tvcf.co.kr/ranking/Ranking_showBest.asp

The Market-O cf was also ranked #1 two weeks ago as well.

Guest chimeraspunk

woohoo the latest corby pics are HOT.

is that taec with the cornrows?? omg the boy is looking fine these days.

hahaha what with the revealing his abs and all!

and OMG WOO IN JAMAICA YELLOW

hahaha in one of those pics, he had his creepy toshio ssanti face on.. i loled so hard.

and airport pics..

i have to give credits to all for looking like uber classy modern men

special thumbs up for taec - he rightfully earns the progress award

love the colours on junho! he knows how to keep it fresh and young

junsu junsu.. fashionable as always

khun! hahaha its true i guess when the boys say one if his (charming) faults is tt his tt he dresses like a grandpa!

but i was especially stunned by our maknae. IS TT RELI 19 YEAR OLD CHAN.

HE LOOKS SO SMEXY..!!!

My assessment is that his unique position within the company and possible favor given by management placed him in an opposition end when the scandal occurred. It could be that he was made to sit on the fence that that would not bode well with the rest of the members. Looking at their Corby campaign, brownie O campaign, it is obvious he led every single one. I'm not sure what the other memebers would thnk or how the outside world would perceive it but it does seem like he inherited most of the advantages when Jay left whether or not he was a willing recipient of everything.

All that said, I've always felt Khun has most potential to make it on his own outside the group. His manga looks, height, smile, adaptivity to situations quickly makes him a very promising candidate to cross over to films and TV. I'm sure the people in the company knows this too. Whereas for the rest of 2PM, all they have got is 2PM.

First, I appreciate your input. I don't know about the rumor regarding to the recent cf deals you mentioned. But I think that it's more likely that the PD chose Khun to lead the cf not JYPE, and I'm sure that that other 6 boys are fine with that. As far as I know, before people started to notice 2PM, Khun was requested to appear on a lots and lots of variety shows more than anyone in the group. Still, the checks didn't go straight to his pocket, they went to 2PM's & JYPE. Sure, Khun's probably not the most talented person in the group, but in term of contribution, he haven't done any less than other members to promote his band.

IMO, Khun's doing the movie will benefit 2PM eventually. I don't know why some people have the problem with it. He's not like the first guy to try acting. Sohee, Yoona, Kim Kibum, etc did that as well. I read somewhere that Yoona's You're My Destiny success helped her gained a lot more fans especially those in the 30+ who later became SNSD's fans. This is just another way to grow the fanbase. So I hope he'll do well. Go NichKhun! Go 2PM!!

Guest babiluxx

I do have a favorite person out of the group.

However, I think that what 2PM bring as a whole offers something different. all 7 members.

I feel like 2PM wouldn't be what is it if its not for the fusion of all of them.

Even though we pick out our favorites, who is more popular and who isn't--in the end they are ONE. Since the debuted together. I know that all of them will eventually have their own projects, but in the end I know that they will come back as a group. :)

GO 2PM. jaebum, junsu, teacyeon, nichkhun, wooyoung, junho, and chansung!!

haha...

actually i noticed it too...

he was wearing safe colors (black, grey, white) and even leather jacket (can u believe it?!)

wonder what happens to him too... ^^

maybe he is in love?!

hohoho...

who is it?

who is it?

will it be

>

>

>

>

HWANG CHANSUNG!!!

u guys are getting way too close!!!

lol! maybe not Channie..

i'm sure he is in love..

some glow you see in all those photos..

so cheerful and just so handsome..

maybe he smell so good too!

lol! sorry my friend changes from whatever->idocare attitude

when he likes somebody or IS in love.

whose the girl mr. beast?? is it HOTTEST! j/k (i was going to say "beauty")

but can't blame him.. his turning a year old soon..

anyways, at those corby pic of the boys.. lol! they look like

thieves.. HOT thieves. lol!

or maybe a new MV "all night long~~" yeah~~ j/k

Guest kiss_bunny

No one expected such a big emptiness in 2pm when Jay left.

So i think no matter who left, there would be a huge effect for 2pm as a group.

We just dont know what the effect is.

(and i sure dont want to know what the effect is because i wouldnt want anyone leaving the group)

Guest Stephy18

2PM @ WG's Shanghai Concert

Heartbeat + Chinese Self Intros + little A&A

I Hate You

Leaving WG Concert Cam 1

Leaving WG Concert Cam 2

The boys had an awesome performance although Woo mess up at the flip again. Hope he's okay though. Their chinese introductions were super cute and failure. LOL. Also I think a hottest in the crowd had a sign that says 2pm = 7 but I cant really see that well from the clip. I hope 2pm gets to have their own solo concert soon in the future too. It would be awesome.

EDIT:

Another fancam:

Full 2pm Intro, A&A, I Hate You @ WG Concert

Guest YESUNGHWAITING!

My bias?

Lee Junho. I can't really tell you why because I honestly don't know, lol. I've noticed (with other bands) that I'm just immediately attracted to someone and it usually doesn't change. But he's just so...lovable<3

He's humble and gentlemanly, he's a closet comedian and that eye-smile is to die for.

He's so caring and geniune, that's very rare and his is so...pure.

I also like the fact that he can be cute and sexy at the same time, that's a talent, rofl.

But Kim Junsu is really, REALLY close.

The Jun Brothers will always have a special place in my heart, there's just something about them.

(:

------------------------------------------------

Reading back on the last couple of pages have made me a little dis-heartened.

All of us miss Jay and we're all hurting, that's INCLUDING the boys.

Hell, they're hurting 100x more than we could ever be.

I know it's easy to put the blame on someone when we're hurting but please stop.

All of the boys show their pain in different ways, some of them shy away and some of them put on a happy face.

But I know for a fact that they all miss him, that doesn't mean they have to show it 24/7.

All 7 boys have a special bond that can't be fully portrayed on a tv screen.

They're brothers.

On that note, have you noticed that the boys have been a lot more open about the whole Jay issue and more...upbeat?

Maybe that's a sign that Jay might be coming back soon?

We can only hope, right?

^^

2PM & Hottests, fighting!!

^sorry to cut your post, but as far as i know there are no softsubs... all of the subbed IA eps were hardsubbed by either time2sub team or madam2pmsubs.

Thanks so much for reply!! Mmm I guess I’ll have to do the timing, I hate it T____T

OMG the photos of Corby? MV?, I think they are from Corby, aren’t they?, JYP said that they won’t promoting another single of the album (so sad, I wanna MV for ‘Tired Of Waiting’!!! Y_Y)

Anyway, they’re sooooooo HOT!

Channie, baby, always get off your shirt!! I love your chest, your bust, your full body………….I love you all XDDD

Taec lately is always showing his bust kekeke continue doing it baby

Thanks for the Junho and Channie’s Paris Baguette photos! They look very cute ^^

Guest Labacookie

^

^

Thanks for your comment, and thanks to similar commenters. :)

Actually, I'm trying to be optimistic and I feel the same way. I'm looking forward to next year, only a month a way because I feel that's when the whole Jay issue will be settled, and hopefully he'll be back. :D

Guest blu3bubbl3

does anyone know why woo and khun were wearing masks at the airport? i hope they're not sick or anything... =/

the corby mv photos are... interesting. lol. i don't wanna bash their costumes anymore so my comment will stop here >< i think junsu looked the best with his all black suit. HOT. but he's getting on the skinny side nowadays, i hope he's done losing weight by now...

omg their chinese is SO CUTE!!!!

Taec's woo after his introduction is win xD

Junsu trying to say his name in chinese is epic cuteness x3

Junho is so cute x3

Khun saying he is khun two times cute cute xD

No Chan and Woo aww T_T

Archived