☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest entermuriel

But after watching wild bunny and hot blood and all these other shows that 2PM was on...I noticed that they have A HUGEEE SHOE collection. esp NIKES!! their apartment is filled with shoes shoes. I love their casual style when they are not on stage. I always like checking out their shoes...since i loves sneakers too!!

I love it when they where SB or DUNK hightops it looks really good on the boys!

lmfao i thought i was the only one who noticed stuff like that.

whenever i watch their shows i always check out their shoes as well!!!

i especially love Junsu's... he always, well, almost always, wears SUPRA shoes lol

and Jay always wears his NIKE shoes, either the SB, DUNK or Jordans

i also prefer their casual style when they're not performing...

also, thank you to everyone who share pictures and videos of our guys

they are seriously the highlight of my day most of the time ^-^

and i'm really happy to see Wooyoung smiling more and more... that fancam really made my day :]

now, i just have to wait for Nichkhun's genuine smile to come out... i'm sure he's strong ^-^

and everyone should give props to our 6 guys who are working hard for us and Jay

we shouldn't single out each of them, cause as Woo said "2PM, we're not seven people, we are ONE"

they are truly brothers to each other, and we should believe in them and the love they have for each other.

we shouldn't single them out from each other because what we might see on tv shows might not be completely who they are. [not saying what they show is not rly them, but we do know is not exactly 100%, so don't kill me x_x lol]

case in point, the Jun brothers. they are part of this 2PM brotherhood, and even if we didn't use to see them as "charismatic" or "outgoing" as the others, does not mean they are always like that.

and i really have to disagree with people saying they seem more distant and etc etc

i was recently talking to my friend about 2PM cause i was watching some videos and fancams

and i honestly thought and said to my friend "the guys seem to be doing better than before, they're smiling more, i'm glad. i'm glad they're working hard and enjoying themselves."

and i hope people don't see this as them forgetting Jay... cause that obviously would never happen and they have shown it to us in so many many ways.

right now, i think what has happened has actually made their bond stronger than before. they have realized how much they actually do love Jay and how much they actually love each other and how important they are to each other. and i'm sure Jay has also realize this.

i'm just so happy to see them smiling and playing around more than before, cause before, i was so worried that they wouldn't be back to how they were before, but now, i'm sure that little by little they are beginning to be the way they were before.

of course, someone is still missing and it will keep on feeling incomplete, but their smiles make me stronger and reassure me more than anything else.

Guest lovely_mi

this is very unfair observation towards the jun brothers

u shud apologised to their fan...

i still remember i cried when i read Junsu's message to Jay,they both trained together

for 4 years,they are in the same boat...

Through the wind, fall came.

Out of nowhere, the fall scent has arrived....

The bright blue sky

It keeps making me cry.

Even the sky is making me cry

in the fall of 2009.

he is hurt,deeply hurt..he lost a brother...saying that he had the least chemistry

wif other members is not correct..what uve seen on screen is not 100% what instore

in their real life...i also remember the question,which member is not as what the fans

sees on the screen,they all said 'THE JUN BROTHERS'-if junsu is in Jay's position,

do u think it will affect the group?

IT WILL HAVE THE SAME EFFECT,TRUST ME..they are brothers,losing any member

no matter who,is damn hard for EACH and EVERYONE of them....

dont le me start wif junho,he has his own character..he was the one telling Taec

to mention Jaebeom hyung when they received the Best Male Group in MAMA(try to listen to it carefully...)

they both try to cheer up the situation becoz they are letting go their true character on TV nowadays..

and somebody have to keep the spirit alive..

so,please,think before u post a comment here..i was seriously hurt by ur comment

eventho i am a Taec's fan coz i know they cant live without each other,they complete each other..

THEY ARE BROTHERS...

i miss Jay,i do...but ur comment is too judgemental..

PEACE!

Thank you so much for this post! I agree.. I was a bit hurt reading that, and the Jun brothers aren't even my "bias". My bias is Khun (I hate saying bias because it makes it sound like I don't care about anyone else >,< But, it isn't like that for me), and after him I have no order of "favorites" because I genuinely find each of the 2PM members charming, good looking and all with great personalities. They are the only group in KPOP that I feel this way about... with other groups sometimes I'll have a "rank" of my favorites... but with 2PM, they are all equal to me.

Any of the members leaving would kill me. I became a fan when they debuted, and they were 7. So, to me I will always look at 2PM as 7. Anyone of them missing, would've made me feel the same way. I love all 7 boys equally, and it would've hurt me just as much if it were another member. So, to say that Junho and Junsu don't have the same chemistry is just... -.- Their brotherly love is obvious. They are all an important part of the group, and 1 is not less mportant then the other. Any of them missing (which Jay seems to be the case now...) makes them incomplete. 7=1.

Anyways, and about Khun - I have to agree. It really saddens me.. it seems like he's in the background all of the time now.. he's not normally like this. I think a part of each of the boys died when Jay left, and some publicly show it more then others. Khun is one of them. He's always silent and with a smile in the background while the boys are talking. Same with Wooyoung... except Wooyoung hardly smiles at all anymore. We're lucky enough to get at LEAST a smile from Khun! :(

I hope it won't be too long until we can see all 7 together again, happy! But, if it is a long time from now... I don't care. I'll wait. I just want to see them all together again someday.

I have to disagree with some of you here. I love Jay and I really, really miss him too.. there's definitely no doubt about that, but I don't think 2pm is "downgraded" just because he's gone. They're still winning shows and awards, regardless of the boycott and they're still shining in front of their fans.

Maybe it's just because they don't(/refuse to) go on variety shows that they don't seem like their normal cheerful selves. Nichkhun's the one that's mainly featured in most of their CFs, so it's not like he's not getting screen time.. but he does seem quieter than usual. About the relationship between Taek, Woo, Khun, and Chansung being not as strong as it used to be with Jay around... obviously you're not watching close enough because I've seen a TON of moments between EVERY member that shows their strong relationship. Also, I found the Junsu & Junho observation to come off as rude. Just because they aren't as outgoing or humorous onscreen doesn't mean they're any less close than the other members. From what I heard, both of their parts get edited out a lot in shows cause the other member's actions are probably more entertaining or they just act quieter on screen (ie. how Junsu's the one that acts the most different on and off screen). Yeah, I'm a Junsu bias and I don't know if you meant to come off the way you did, but coming from a general standpoint, I just have to disagree. At least give them props for trying, you know? They're stepping up from their "quieter" personalities in order to fill in the gap that Jay left, the same goes for the rest of the boys. Junsu and Jay have the longest relationship out of the rest of the other boys in 2PM. I've also seen a ton of predebut and postdebut pics and videos of the junbros together with the other members as well.

OKAY ANYWAYS. I'm not trying to start something or anything like that, I'm just posting my opinion on the recent stuff.

and so this isn't a completely negative post, here's some pictures I don't think I've seen here before.. this topic needs more pictures.

alsoooooo, I hope chansung's the next to do the ending too. sldfjkd he's my bias too and dangg he's been working out. then junsu, since we've never seen his abs.

I couldn't agree more on this..Thank u very much for all your posts..u guys just let it out everything what's on my mind..I hate the fact that some of us are really being too judgemental with the whole situation..i really think that Jun brothers were really doing a good job in filling up the empty space left by Jay..Of course we miss Jay like crazy, it'll never complete without him but for the time being please support 2PM as much as we can while waiting for Jay to come back..2pm is the only group in KPOP that i really love each and every members..it hurts me so much to read unfairly comments or posts towards any of 2PM members..All for 1 and 1 for all..LOVE 2PM my lovely beasty/zombie idols..

And yeah..i noticed it too..Khun really seems quiet and reserved these days..Mayb what happened to Jay gives a big impact to him..really hope he'll be ok and be as cheerful as before..

I couldn't agree more on this..Thank u very much for all your posts..u guys just let it out everything what's on my mind..I hate the fact that some of us are really being too judgemental with the whole situation..i really think that Jun brothers were really doing a good job in filling up the empty space left by Jay..Of course we miss Jay like crazy, it'll never complete without him but for the time being please support 2PM as much as we can while waiting for Jay to come back..2pm is the only group in KPOP that i really love each and every members..it hurts me so much to read unfairly comments or posts towards any of 2PM members..All for 1 and 1 for all..LOVE 2PM my lovely beasty/zombie idols..

And yeah..i noticed it too..Khun really seems quiet and reserved these days..Mayb what happened to Jay gives a big impact to him..really hope he'll be ok and be as cheerful as before..

To all those who got upset with my comment: Please go back and read my comment carefully. The keyword is "ON SCREEN". I'm not talking about chemistry off stage because honestly, the 7 of them have worked together for at least 2 years and I am sure they must have developed a strong bond. However, I was talking about the matter of whether that chemistry can be carried onto the screen. As someone pointed out, Jay has a more screen-friendly personality and his presence really made 2PM more lively. now that he's gone, I am sure there is a big gap to fill. I didn't diss Junho or Junsu and I didn't mean to come off rude. I appreciate that they tried their best to step up the game in the absence of Jay. But I still feel sad because the emptiness jay left is too obvious in the group. Khun being less talkative and Wooyoung not smiling anymore doesn't help either. I can see that they are too going through hard times. I always support the 7 of them because I am proud to be Hottest and because they are my role models. But I am sure that each of us who has followed 2PM since the beginning still cannot help but feel a little sad and nostalgic about those happy times in the past when the 7 of them were happy together smiling and goofing around in variety shows and performance stages.

I don't know, maybe I'm on serious Jay withdrawal period.

edit:

on a side note, does anyone know where I can download or watch online the Mnet school of rock episode with 2PM? The episode where they went to the dining hall of a school and Khun was fed by a fangirl? It seems that it was deleted from youtube.

Guest bitter SOOweet

so what i have to say it kind of a digression from everyones conversation

but........ i just HAD to rant somewhere about this weeks inkigayo and 2pm's encore stage

in the end where taecyeon like grabs b2st's dojoon and they performed with 2pm

and the "doo doo" echo was so cuuuuuuute and omg taec's body :D

its doesn't scream muscle but its so.............. hott <3 and manly haha

and while we're talking about jaebum

i love how 2pm always gives him a shout out

<3

Guest cheezychunnie

Can someone tell me what show this is from?

Also I remember a clip where 2PM were showing their dorm rooms to viewers but I can't remember what show and which clip! Can someone help me out?

Thankyou :)

i dont see anyone answering ur question :)

it was from mnet you can fly

here is the link>>the part where they were making lunch for the girls

is at the end of part 3 and on early of part 4 :)

081230 MNET You Can Fly feat 2PM [1/5] (eng)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIrUIIv5T-k

081230 MNET You Can Fly feat 2PM [2/5] (eng)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_thSL9_9zY

081230 MNET You Can Fly feat 2PM [3/5] (eng)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEPBVEJBKFg

081230 MNET You Can Fly feat 2PM [4/5] (eng)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbbi0YjTf_c

081230 MNET You Can Fly feat 2PM [5/5] (eng)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHzOlhU7wQE

cr:time2sub

about the other programme ur looking for,the english subbed got deleted i think...

can u understand korean language?its called MBC let's sleep here tonoght

Guest staretc

I was just listening to Heartbeat, and when the beginning went 'Heart beat beat beat beat~' I totally laughed because I was reminded of Taec and Junsu during that encore.

To get rid of all this debate or whatever:

Who is your bias and how did you get into him?

Junho. I first watched 2PM's Idol Army just because they were hilarious and I didn't really pay attention to a specific member. Then I watched Wild Bunny and fell in love with Junho's smile and went back to rewatch Idol Army for him. Even though he was cut a lot <3

So who is your bias~?

Guest vindemi

My bias is Junsu. He has a distinct thing in 2PM....more like...unique. He dresses really well and there's something about his character/personality that draws me into him lol. Maybe the chillaxness, the sexy shoulders and he's a HUGE TEASE too =_=

I also admire him for his talent because he's really really good at singing. When I heard him sing raw...meaning no background music in a small room, I had to stop at 5 seconds cuz I had the urge to run LOLLL =x Shiversss man. It's that bad hahah. I felt so embarassed...and I still do.

I admit that he wasn't the first one to grab my attention. It was Chansung at first, then as I got to know them, I shifted to Junsu =) But at the end of the day, I still love them all equally. I know I sound contradicting but all boys have their own thing in the group that gives them variety haha I love Susu for his voice xD

Guest everybodyshout

2pm dose comin' your way

Junho in 100m race (Dream Team) - JUNHO!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Junho in Dream Team - High Jump <3<3<3<3<3<3

Can't get enough of Jay's impromptu saves-the-day antiques? Here you go :D

Junsu's HOT solo @ Fanmeeting <3<3<3<3<3 *swoon, swoon, swoon*

Nichkhun's short MJ cover + puppy

2pm playing Hide and Seek!

For TaecJay Shippers

More TaecJay <3<3<3

Jay attacks Taec again and again

^awww my bias, it's a tie between junsu and jay. it was love at first sight for junsu love teehee. i was completely mesmerised by him in the Again and Again MV and i can say that it was because of him that i got into 2pm. i find his appearance very attractive. and his voice is love, this boy's got talent written all over him. plus indeed, his personality is very... deep. (judging from his fascinating cyworld entries) and his poem about jay was so beautiful.

i didn't find jay at all very eye-grabbing but then i happened to click on one of his interviews (i think it was "it's time") and i was so drawn to his honesty and straightforwardness. watched his dances - whew, whew, whew. listened to his voice, melts, doesn't he sound like michael jackson at times? *swoons*

Guest cheezychunnie

they drop to 2nd place from last week position..oh no!!

pp363021.jpg

cr:Daum

79760199.jpg

29225363.jpg

84200946.jpg

cr:as tagged

i like taec coz he's HOT!! :P

but i dont have any member that i hate..this what i like about

our boys...i love 'em all..unlike other group,there must be sumone that i hate :)

I don't really have a bias. Is anyone else like me? I can't choose a favorite member.

Each one of them has such awesome personalities and different qualities that make them unique.

I like them all equally! I love 2PM ^^

I see Khun's not talking as he's making less of an effort now. I feel like what happened to Jay may have hit him really hard that no matter how hard he tries to assimilate into that Korean culture, he will always be an outsider, and people WILL pounce on him the first chance they get.

It really saddens me when i read this, because I am reading what i fear most, which is the fact that Khun is afterall, a "foreigner" in a Korean pop boy band. I cant help but feel sorry for Khun. One can tell he really worked his butt off in learning the korean language, korean culture, korean humor, everything that allows one to be "accepted" by the korean ppl. Oh yes, it "seems" as if Khun is accepted by the korean ppl, since in shows, CFs, interviews, he is often the main focus, but i read from an article posted in this thread that all that are just scripted by the PDs to attract viewers, since the trend at the moment during when the show was filmed was that Nichkhun = the hottest thing, thus lets give him more screen time. Its a double edged sword, the tables can turn on Khun anytime, at the discretion of the korean audience. I can not help but think back to an episode of Introducing a Star's Friend, where nichkhun got ALL thumbs up from the 4 gals as an a symbol of the girls' initial impression of Khun (to get ALL thumbs up from all the gals is rare) yet later, Khun was THE ONLY ONE who did not get an invitation from the girls to become a "couple" on the show (all other male guests besides Khun got a match). How can you go from winning thumbs up from all the gals, to getting nothing in the end? To me its saying, yes you are handsome and hot, but i don't want you in the end, due to whatever reason. And i think the reason is that he's not korean. Perhaps i am looking into the show way more than i needed to..

If you have watched Khun's past variety shows compared to say shows since June 2009, you can sense AN ALMOST UNCOMPREHENDABLE IMPROVEMENT in the way he carries himself, the way the interacts with the other guests, his wittiness in his responses, and most of all, how he converses in Korean. His pronunciation is so good that if i didnt know Khun wasnt korean, i would have thought he is, like an american born korean with a slight accent. He is a bit weak on range of vocabulary, but the little stuff that he adds into his sentences to make it sound natural, like how a native would speak it (its hard to explain) the effort is definitely admirable. Heck, i thought Khun was a natural at these kind of variety shows, until i youtubed old vids like where Khun and Taec did some sort of a DJ gig before debut. (in that vid Khun only spoke in english, since i am sure his korean at the time was not up to par) The way Khun hosted was SO AWKWARD that it was painful to watch, (Taec was pretty good on the other hand), then there's the yashinmanman earlier eps where khun basically said a few lines in the whole 1-2 hrs of the show, you can tell he had no idea on how to perform well in shows like those. BUT through observation and the will to improve, and im sure guidance from other members and JYP, Khun improved to what he is today. And to know that there is a potential chance that all of those effort and sweat being wiped away in an instant, like what mikanpuriname said, due to the fact that Khun is a foreigner, thus the korean ppl wont as easily overlook whatever 'mistake' Khun might make in the future, versus the korean ppl who might be more willing to overlook a mistake made by someone who is korean.

And what i have noticed lately is that the other members are not as playful or as friendly to Khun as they have been before??? For example during the MAMA win, if you notice when they first announced that 2pm won, all the members hugged eachother, and left Khun out, Khun was just standing there (Khun was the one who went to the other members to give them a hug). Then for the Inkigayo win again you see the other members hug, congratulate eachother, but no one went to Khun, Khun just standing in the backgd. Also during their comeback interview, all the members spoke, or if one member didnt speak, another member would hand the mic to that member so they can speak, but no one handed a mic to Khun. and in the JYP teaser vid, all of the members were sitting down around a round table and laughin n making comments, except Khun, who was standing with his usual considerate smile on his face. Also during the encore perf. where the members dragged KimTaeWoo in to perform with them, all members got down on their knees and started to do the chest pump like how Taec does it, EXCEPT Khun, infact, Khun watches the other members for like maybe 2 sec and then decided to join in or else he would look outta place. I feel before Taec and WooYoung were the ones who would play with Khun more, but these days i dont even see that anymore. I cant help but feel that the other members are leaving Khun out, perhaps because he can't speak korean as fluently or as fast as the other members. I have been thinking abt this issue and only today i decided to bring it up.

sorry for the long post

Guest lec8504

^ actually I'm starting to be like you :) In the beginning...what drawn me to 2PM was Nichkhun..but now after watching all of the shows that they've been on...I love each of the boys equally. Which is really rare...since very few idol groups I actually like as a whole...the only other idol group that I feel this way about is Shinhwa <3

I love:

Nichkhun - his seriousness but ability to do cute aego like no tomorrow. And just his amazingly cute face <3

Taec- one of the best idol rappers in Korea in my humble opinion...and his good looks and height just off-set his natural sleaziness hehehe.

Chansung- makes me feel like a pedophile..but I don't mind haha. His crazy outburst of jumping up and down... combines with his crazy good looks and lips biting...um yeh...

Jay- never afraid to make a fool of himself...funny in whatever he does...great leader..best body in kpop hehe...the list goes on....

Junho- so serious but so talented and versatile. His little outburst on variety shows are few but sooo funny when it does come.

Junsu- sooo sweet face, personality and voice. What's not to love?!

Wooyoungie- I love his santi dance, his cute face, his ability to crack jokes and he has one of the sweetest smiles I have seen.

Yup...I can honestly say I love them all hehe.

edit- Regarding the Nichkhun situation...I do notice what a lot of the posters have mentioned too...it breaks my heart to think that he doesn't feel that he belongs or some other drama is happening in the background. I really do hope that Jay will come back SOON....and all of the boys can be the same again :/ Nichkhun has been really quiet...maybe JYPE is afraid that since the antis are now focused on 2PM...they don't want Nichkhun to accidentally do something that will be able to be interpreted as an offence? Maybe that's why Nichkhun hasn't talked as much...because if you do notice...when they won the MAMA award...there's a fan cam that shows that Wooyoung ran to Nichkhun to hug him..and then the rest of the boys joined....

Guest Stephy18

Taec is definitely my bias but after him, I dont really have a set ranking cuz I like all 2pm guys. They're seriously the first kpop boy group that I can confidently say that I like all of them which is really hard in kpop groups cuz you know there is always at least one person in a group that you dont like as much as compared to the others. But 2pm is definitely different. They are all so special in their own way and have such distinctive personalities that some how fit together really well. Its like one can compliment the others flaws or lacking and it makes the group even more awesome as a whole that it wouldn't be the same if one was missing. And seriously I dont even remember why I got into Taec first really...lol...ummm...I think I fell for him at first sight when I saw him and WGs advertise for baskin robins 31 cf because WGs were the group that got me into kpop and when I was in the mode of getting to know them, I saw the cf and was like that guy is smokin HAWTTTT!!! Then I saw Hot blood and realized that was the same guy from the cf. LOL. And thats when I feel for his personality and became an obsessed Taec fangirl....hehe...but taec really isnt that far ahead of the other members. I love them equally but just a little more love for Taec.

EDIT: My take on the Nickkhun incident recently is that he's definitely affected by the leave of Jay but I think all the members are affected its just that some of the other members recovered from it a little faster then the others. Although Khun is a little quieter then before, but I think Khun has always been like this. Its true that khun gets the most attention in 2pm, but when you watch idol army or wild bunny or any variety show 2pm has been on, Khun has always been more reserved then the other. I guess its because he's not really familiar with korean that much as the others which makes its harder for him to crack jokes in korean. I think its just coincidence that on t.v. it seems like the other members are ignoring Khun, but I think its just bad timing because if you look at fancams, you notice that all the guys talk to each other and interact a lot. Its just that cameras never catch it. There were a bunch of fancams recently I watched where members are laughing and messing around and hugging each other. So no worries guys, I know that the boys might seemed distinct on cameras, but what appears on camera is not always everything. I am sure the boys are still as close as ever and probably even have a stronger bond after this whole issue. Also I think the boys are just extremely exhausted lately with promoting and flying back and forth from China and Korea so maybe that why some of the guys are more quiet. Cuz seriously when your tired and exhausted, you dont want to do anything but sleep and rest. Except maybe our beast who can still crack a smile when he's exhaust like in Wild Bunny when the other members bully him. LOL

It really saddens me when i read this, because I am reading what i fear most, which is the fact the Khun is afterall, a "foreigner" in a Korean pop boy band. I cant help but feel sorry for Khun. One can tell he really worked his butt off in learning the korean language, korean culture, korean humor, everything that allows one to be "accepted" by the korean ppl. Oh yes, it "seems" as if Khun is accepted by the korean ppl, since in shows, CFs, interviews, he is often the main focus, but i read from an article posted in this thread that all that are just scripted by the PDs to attract viewers, since the trend at the moment during when the show was filmed was that Nichkhun = the hottest thing, thus lets give him more screen time. Its a double edged sword, the tables can turn on Khun anytime, at the discretion of the korean audience. I can not help but think back to an episode of Introducing a Star's Friend, where nichkhun got ALL thumbs up from the 4 gals as an a symbol of the girls' initial impression of Khun (to get ALL thumbs up from all the gals is rare) yet later, Khun was THE ONLY ONE who did not get an invitation from the girls to become a "couple" on the show (all other male guests besides Khun got a match). How can you go from winning thumbs up from all the gals, to getting nothing in the end? To me its saying, yes you are handsome and hot, but i don't want you in the end, due to whatever reason. And i think the reason is that he's not korean. Perhaps i am looking into the show way more than i needed to..

If you have watched Khun's past variety shows compared to say shows since June 2009, you can sense AN ALMOST UNCOMPREHENDABLE IMPROVEMENT in the way he carries himself, the way the interacts with the other guests, his wittiness in his responses, and most of all, how he converses in Korean. His pronunciation is so good that if i didnt know Khun wasnt korean, i would have thought he is, like an american born korean with a slight accent. He is a bit weak on range of vocabulary, but the little stuff that he adds into his sentences to make it sound natural, like how a native would speak it (its hard to explain) the effort is definitely admirable. Heck i thought Khun was a natural at these kind of variety shows, until i youtubed old vids like where Khun and Taec did some sort of a DJ gig before debut. in that vid Khun only spoke in english, since i am sure his korean at the time was not up to par. the way Khun hosted was SO AWKWARD that it was painful to watch, (Taec was pretty good on the other hand), then there's the yashinmanman earlier eps where khun basically said a few lines in the whole 1-2 hrs of the show, you can tell he had no idea on how to perform well in shows like those. But through observation and the will to improve, and im sure guidance from other members and JYP, Khun improved to what he is today. And to know that there is a potential chance that all of those effort and sweat being wiped away in an instant, like what mikanpuriname said, due to the fact that Khun is a foreigner thus the korean ppl wont as easily overlook whatever

'mistake' Khun might make in the future, versus the korean ppl who might be more willing to overlook a mistake made by someone who is korean.

And what i have noticed lately is that the other members are not as playful or as friendly to Khun as they have been before??? For example during the MAMA win, if you notice when the first announced that 2pm won, all the members hugged eachother, and left Khun out, Khun was just standing there (Khun was the one who went to the other members to give them a hug). Then for the Inkigayo win again you see the other members hug, congratulate eachother, but no one went to Khun, Khun just standing in the backgd. Also during their comeback interview, all the members spoke, or if one member didnt speak, another member would hand the mic to that member so they can speak, but no one handed a mic to Khun. and in the JYP teaser vid, all of the members were sitting down around a round table and laughin n making comments, except Khun, who was standing with his usual considerate smile on his face. Also during the encore perf. where the members dragged KimTaeWoo in to perform with them, all members got down on their knees and started to do the chest pump like how Taec does it, EXCEPT Khun, infact, Khun watches the other members for like maybe 2 sec and then decided to join in or else he would look outta place. I feel before Taec and WooYoung were the ones who would play with Khun more, but these days i dont even see that anymore. I cant help but feel that the other members are leaving Khun out, perhaps because he can't speak korean as fluently or as fast as the other members. I have been thinking abt this issue and only today i decided to bring it up.

sorry for the long post

I totally understand your point and I agree with it. As I said earlier, Jay is probably the one who understands and can help Khun the most among the 2PM members. You could see that when Jay was there, he always paid attention to all the group members and he was a little more... interested (^^) in Khun. I thought that because they came from the same background (not understanding Korean culture), they could sympathize with each other and help each other. Now that Jay is gone, Nichkhun seems so out of place in the group. Now he is the only "foreigner" in the group. You guys should know that it is such an accomplishment for Khun to make it this far in the Kpop industry without being a Korean person. The more I think about it, the more I feel sad. the whole situation is just very saddening to me and I really want to turn back time because it really tears me apart to have to watch our boys in this situation.

I don't really have a bias. Is anyone else like me? I can't choose a favorite member.

Each one of them has such awesome personalities and different qualities that make them unique.

I like them all equally! I love 2PM ^^

totally same here, when i first got into 2PM i thought Chansung was my bias but after 3 days including watching wild bunny, I SO LOVE ALL 7 of them. each of them completes 2PM and each other so yes 2PM is officially the first group that i adore all members and the only group that I am a die hardcord fan of, seriously i lost sleep over them and as one of my good friend put it, no "i don't obsess i just think intensely!"

---edit----

msjang and Max23 you guys have a very good point there. i've never really thought about khun that way since from all the shows khun was always portray as the favorite kid among everyone elses but lately i do notice the cease of interactions between him and the other members. I think i read it somewhere when he was on a radio show that he gets all these comments about being love by his fans and noonas but whenever there's a fansigning he rarely gets anything from his so call fans. it also sadden me to see him and everyone elses so happy on the outside but bleeding on the inside.

Guest xclueless

To all those who got upset with my comment: Please go back and read my comment carefully. The keyword is "ON SCREEN". I'm not talking about chemistry off stage because honestly, the 7 of them have worked together for at least 2 years and I am sure they must have developed a strong bond. However, I was talking about the matter of whether that chemistry can be carried onto the screen. As someone pointed out, Jay has a more screen-friendly personality and his presence really made 2PM more lively. now that he's gone, I am sure there is a big gap to fill. I didn't diss Junho or Junsu and I didn't mean to come off rude. I appreciate that they tried their best to step up the game in the absence of Jay. But I still feel sad because the emptiness jay left is too obvious in the group. Khun being less talkative and Wooyoung not smiling anymore doesn't help either. I can see that they are too going through hard times. I always support the 7 of them because I am proud to be Hottest and because they are my role models. But I am sure that each of us who has followed 2PM since the beginning still cannot help but feel a little sad and nostalgic about those happy times in the past when the 7 of them were happy together smiling and goofing around in variety shows and performance stages.

I don't know, maybe I'm on serious Jay withdrawal period.

I actually agree with your comments. I don't think anyone is belittling the group or saying 2PM is nothing without Jay because that's not it. However I've always felt like Jay was always the key link to relationships with the boys. Like Jay and Junsu are both singing partners and also trained the longest together, Jay and Junho are roommates, him and Khun are the "foreigners", Jay and Wooyoung were the two playful, outspoken ones, him and Chansung had that complete opposite thing such as Jay being the leader, oldest, and smallest person with Chansung being the maknae and biggest guy, and of course Jay and Taec were technically a couple lol =P But I guess what's going on is that without Jay it seems like everyone just feels out of place in their own way. I'm pretty sure Junsu had a hard time adjusting to Wooyoung being his new partner, Junho sleeping alone, Khun being the only foreigner, etc. And we REALLY can't deny as much as we want to the effects it has on our boys. I mean seriously look at Wooyoung, I can't even look at him without frowning and feeling sad anymore because he just looks SO depressed all the time. It's not that 2PM is nothing without Jay or Jay is nothing without 2PM but we can all agree they complete each other right? Even if they're doing well financially with all the CF deals, music wins, and topping the charts and stuff you can really tell that they are SERIOUSLY missing Jay and are really hurting inside. Thats why when the boycott was going around the main thing pro-boycotters thought was "2PM would rather have their brother back then album sales" and well honestly by looking at their faces even with them winning this and that, I think we can all see that's true.

Archived