☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest fattie8701

About the allkpop articles:

They dont care what they post, they just want more hits so if you let what they write or share bother you, it will give you a heart attack!! Truthfully speaking the WHOLE drama i am tired of it, i know we all are. So this is me saying take everything with a light heart cuz i swear it will give you pains in places you never knew you could experience pain!

About taec's fan, PLEASE ladies DO NOT make it an issue or YOUR problem, if you want to talk about it thats ok, find creative ways to do so without bashing or insulting i.e. what do you think would do when he sees it, do you think he will want to see it, will the boys tease him forever about it, and how?? stuff like that. Remember this witch hunt is the same act that drove leadja away, and its not fair if we are asking for others to forgive Jay's actions but cant do the same for someone else.

p.s

One more thing, can we please refrain from bashing of any sort, regardless of the persons actions i.e. Taec's private pictures. I am not defending her actions, personally i dont like it and i see no problem in telling her to take them off but i do think its not right when we start calling each other attention seekers or hos..thats not just a no please.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was browsing through youtube and found this cute vdo of this lil boy dancing to 2pm's heartbeat. The only complaint I have about the vdo is the lil boy is in a moving car and should be stripped in a sitbelt ahehe!

Young Bruneian Fanboy dancing to - 2PM HEARTBEAT

cr.BNHottest

p.s. I don't mind at all seeing Chansung rip his top off. My the boy has grown ahehe. I hope Wooyoung and Junsu eat more they look so skinny lately.

Guest blu3bubbl3

@ widdy

omg those paris baguette CF pix, they (whoever that did the PS) replaced kim tae hee with jay! just realized that when i read omonatheydidnt. LMAO. poor KTH xD it's funny how well it worked out... jay's pale and skinny enough to be a woman o_0 (at least his forearms..lol)

2009112600.jpg

(cr: omonatheydidnt)

and thanks for sharing the super adorable WooChan action... the gif is SOOO CUTE i just wanna hug him gahhh <3

@Max23

i know what you mean. i also feel like the group dynamic is gone... it's heartwarming to see them being playful and dorky like during inki encore after winning mutizen, but it still seems like there isn't as much energy and enthusiasm as before. i definitely believe that jay took away a large part of what the group was when he left... i've been rewatching a lot of vids too, esp IA and WB and i really^10 miss that kind of mood/dynamic when all of 7 were together. it's just not the same.

when i was watching a fancam of woo during the 11/29 inki encore, seeing how smiley he was a part of me was really happy but the other part of me was sad, because as much as i love woo and the other 5 boys and want them to be happy, i also would hate for them to begin to get used to jay's absence... i feel really conflicted cuz it's like i want them to be happy and sad at the same time... sigh.

anyway, on another (happier) note, i also vote chansung to be the next "jjit-taec". hahahha. i was so shocked (in a good way) when i saw those market o pix of him baring those 8 packs. daaayaam. even though my fav is wooyoung he's still too skinny and i'd rather him eat more (chicken) before he gives us a show.

btw, i don't know korean but i was wondering if it'd be appropriate and makes sense linguistically to say "jjit-ja", cuz "ja" = guy/person, correct? (as in leadja = leader guy), so "jjit-ja" = guy who rips? lol. sorry if i sound completely weird/crazy.

Does anyone knows where can I find the softsubs of Idol Army? I don't find them anywhere, maybe doesn't exist but if anyone knows where to find it, I would be very grateful ^^

^sorry to cut your post, but as far as i know there are no softsubs... all of the subbed IA eps were hardsubbed by either time2sub team or madam2pmsubs.

Guest Labacookie

Maybe I'm watching different performances and fancams but 2pm seems to be doing pretty well. Not that they don't miss Jay or vocally want him back, but they are hardly the busted up, broken down group that some people seem to think they are. :/

Seriously wtf?

And I can't believe people continue to count on Allkpop for anything, especially since they've already proven themselves to be shamelessly biased and willing to fabricate and even lie if it means they generate page hits.

Hi everyone, I've been a fan of 2PM for about a month now and I realized that I've never seen their signatures/autographs before. Does anyone happen to have pictures of their autographs? Thanks! :D

^thanks for pictures of Junho, he's cute. :) He has a lot of hair, it almost looks like a wig, lol jk. :P

Guest kay01dee

Oh my goodies, lol. that picture of Junsu is HOOOOOOOOT. i like his hair like that, it looks so..pet-able? lol

junsu is such a good dresser. i find it funny how he's the fashionista in the group and his roommate is the fashion terrorist :lol: since we're spreading some junsu love, can i just say that i love it when he does the "molla" move for again & again? he just looks super awesome.

i'm kinda wondering why junho doesn't have an open shirt for the brownie ad. i always thought he would have a pretty ripped body, of course, second to jay. man, junho, he's such a tease. he doesn't want to show his sexyness just yet. he did promise to perform shirtless before the end of the year!! JUNHO REMEMBER YOUR PROMISE! hehe.

as for khun, i think i was way too worried about wooyoung looking so unhappy that i didn't pay much attention to the thai prince. but yeah, he does seem quieter, but i don't know. maybe it's just that all the fancams i've seen didn't really show much of him. since i saw him say "jay, this is for you baby!" i kinda just assumed that everything is okay. or maybe it's just his make up, i'm still not used to his make up for heartbeat...prince-khun is way better than zombie-khun.all the boys seem like they're starting to cheer up though! & when jay comes back, they'll be all smiles & tears for sure. :D

as for allkpop.com, i know another fanclub that's very unhappy with them. fanclubs UNITE! just keeeeeeding, but yeah, i was very disappointed with them.

Guest illissy

Such charisma, Junho ;3

The fourth pic is... omona, fellow fangirls doesn't it remind you of when a guy lifts you up like that, and you're just there in his arms, gaze met, snow falling lightly... (you know where I'm going with this) AHHHHH!!!! Geez, never underestimate the power of photography and such a handsome model xD

The fifth pic is such a typical snow scene in korean dramas I can just imagine a female's hand reaching for that outstretched hand, almost touching, but not yet. It's like a scene frozen in time... :) Look what you have done to my imagination, Junho xD

The final pic is just bringing up weird images of corny wedding photography, and I don't know why xD

Thanks for posting them up, luna81 :)

Guest onedaymaniac

Hi everyone...this is my first time posting here...before this i just prefer to read everything that you guys have posted.i just want to say thanks for all your positive comment about 2pm cause it makes my day.i used to join the forum in allkpop but yeah sometimes they didnt show a positive side of 2pm and i'm kinda sad.it's like some of them believe that jay will never come back but you guys still keep the faith in this issue,just like me.and in the same time still give supports to the other boys... ;)

Guest cheezychunnie

Junsu and Junho made a lot of efforts to keep the group still lively, but honestly I think Junsu and Junho have the least chemistry with other group members. They are more individualistic and hardly revoke any cute moments between the boys. There is a reason why they didn't often join in the fun in variety shows before. It's because they don't have as much dynamic on screen with other members as Jay did.

Now 2PM feels like 6 people to me, instead of a group. I just realized it when I rewatched their shows in the past.

this is very unfair observation towards the jun brothers

u shud apologised to their fan...

i still remember i cried when i read Junsu's message to Jay,they both trained together

for 4 years,they are in the same boat...

Through the wind, fall came.

Out of nowhere, the fall scent has arrived....

The bright blue sky

It keeps making me cry.

Even the sky is making me cry

in the fall of 2009.

he is hurt,deeply hurt..he lost a brother...saying that he had the least chemistry

wif other members is not correct..what uve seen on screen is not 100% what instore

in their real life...i also remember the question,which member is not as what the fans

sees on the screen,they all said 'THE JUN BROTHERS'-if junsu is in Jay's position,

do u think it will affect the group?

IT WILL HAVE THE SAME EFFECT,TRUST ME..they are brothers,losing any member

no matter who,is damn hard for EACH and EVERYONE of them....

dont le me start wif junho,he has his own character..he was the one telling Taec

to mention Jaebeom hyung when they received the Best Male Group in MAMA(try to listen to it carefully...)

they both try to cheer up the situation becoz they are letting go their true character on TV nowadays..

and somebody have to keep the spirit alive..

so,please,think before u post a comment here..i was seriously hurt by ur comment

eventho i am a Taec's fan coz i know they cant live without each other,they complete each other..

THEY ARE BROTHERS...

i miss Jay,i do...but ur comment is too judgemental..

PEACE!

Guest kaling321

I have to disagree to some of the posts...though it is true that a big part of them is missing with jay (even they admit that) but I think the other members stepping into the plate shows how much dynamics they have as a group. It has been said that they know their roles well and I think filling the missing gaps as much as they can shows how mature they are. They may be young men, but men non the less.

Khun is not as talkative and i'm so not used to that...I used to hate reading about the conspiracy theories as I thought they were how do I say it....ok nonsensical but when he's like that....like when your boyfriend's not talking and you know there's something wrong!? I think this is bad.. I'm becoming too much of a fan!

I see Khun's not talking as he's making less of an effort now. I feel like what happened to Jay may have hit him really hard that no matter how hard he tries to assimilate into that Korean culture, he will always be an outsider, and people WILL pounce on him the first chance they get.

As for Junho and Junsu trying to "talk" more, the thing is that I think they were always talkative but Junsu was more talkative in private ( i remember members said that Junsu is the one who is most different off and on screen because off screen he's like a hyung from the country side using his satoori but on screen his image is like a suave cool guy.) As for Junho, he talks but on the flip side, he's not as FUNNY as some of the other guys? Or his humor is more of a dry humor that doesn't necessarily appeal to the masses. (remember in WB and Idol Army when they always made fun of him because he got editted since he's "un-interesting?" So i don't think it's necessarily whether the team dynamic is there or not but the fact that Jay had a screen-friendly image and a screen-friendly personality that came naturally, while the other boys right now are just trying to fill up that spot, which is why things seem a little awkward to those of us who are accustomed to another way.

Guest uh-ohxev

this is very unfair observation towards the jun brothers

u shud apologised to their fan...

i still remember i cried when i read Junsu's message to Jay,they both trained together

for 4 years,they are in the same boat...

Through the wind, fall came.

Out of nowhere, the fall scent has arrived....

The bright blue sky

It keeps making me cry.

Even the sky is making me cry

in the fall of 2009.

he is hurt,deeply hurt..he lost a brother...saying that he had the least chemistry

wif other members is not correct..what uve seen on screen is not 100% what instore

in their real life...i also remember the question,which member is not as what the fans

sees on the screen,they all said 'THE JUN BROTHERS'-if junsu is in Jay's position,

do u think it will affect the group?

IT WILL HAVE THE SAME EFFECT,TRUST ME..they are brothers,losing any member

no matter who,is damn hard for EACH and EVERYONE of them....

dont le me start wif junho,he has his own character..he was the one telling Taec

to mention Jaebeom hyung when they received the Best Male Group in MAMA(try to listen to it carefully...)

they both try to cheer up the situation becoz they are letting go their true character on TV nowadays..

and somebody have to keep the spirit alive..

so,please,think before u post a comment here..i was seriously hurt by ur comment

eventho i am a Taec's fan coz i know they cant live without each other,they complete each other..

THEY ARE BROTHERS...

i miss Jay,i do...but ur comment is too judgemental..

PEACE!

Thank you so much for this post! I agree.. I was a bit hurt reading that, and the Jun brothers aren't even my "bias". My bias is Khun (I hate saying bias because it makes it sound like I don't care about anyone else >,< But, it isn't like that for me), and after him I have no order of "favorites" because I genuinely find each of the 2PM members charming, good looking and all with great personalities. They are the only group in KPOP that I feel this way about... with other groups sometimes I'll have a "rank" of my favorites... but with 2PM, they are all equal to me.

Any of the members leaving would kill me. I became a fan when they debuted, and they were 7. So, to me I will always look at 2PM as 7. Anyone of them missing, would've made me feel the same way. I love all 7 boys equally, and it would've hurt me just as much if it were another member. So, to say that Junho and Junsu don't have the same chemistry is just... -.- Their brotherly love is obvious. They are all an important part of the group, and 1 is not less important then the other. Any of them missing (which Jay seems to be the case now...) makes them incomplete. 7=1.

Anyways, and about Khun - I have to agree. It really saddens me.. it seems like he's in the background all of the time now.. he's not normally like this. I think a part of each of the boys died when Jay left, and some publicly show it more then others. Khun is one of them. He's always silent and with a smile in the background while the boys are talking. Same with Wooyoung... except Wooyoung hardly smiles at all anymore. We're lucky enough to get at LEAST a smile from Khun! :(

I hope it won't be too long until we can see all 7 together again, happy! But, if it is a long time from now... I don't care. I'll wait. I just want to see them all together again someday.

Guest runawayu

2PM's Stylist Revealed

The zombie style of 2PM has lately been receiving a lot of attention.

The style has been revealed to be the concept of Project Runway Korea winner Lee Wookyung, shown on last April through cable channel Onstyle. After the show, Lee Wookyung received a contract offer from JYPE and is now the 'style director' of all of the singers under the agency.

An associate stated "Lee Wookyung worked with producer JYP to come up with the concept and completed what is known now as the zombie style. A lot of people expressed positive opinions on her work."

Lee Wookyung had reveived a lot of love calls from the fashion world after her win in Project Runway Korea. Eventually, she chose JYPE and displayed the zombie style as her first experimental style of work. She plans to continually work with JYP artists and style each of their future outfits.

CREDITS: HANKOOK ILBO(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS); omonatheydidnt

------------

according to wiki she has the highest no. of wins and this is here winning piece i think. I admit the clothes is not bad but the mouth scares me.

Anyway I don't really like weird patterned suits 2pm are wearing, I prefer the classic black or white suits <33

Guest WingedChunsa

^agreed on the whole patterned suits. with the exception of the polka dot suits and the suits with different fronts and backs, i have no complaints about the boys' stage clothes.

anyway, on another (happier) note, i also vote chansung to be the next "jjit-taec". hahahha. i was so shocked (in a good way) when i saw those market o pix of him baring those 8 packs. daaayaam. even though my fav is wooyoung he's still too skinny and i'd rather him eat more (chicken) before he gives us a show.

btw, i don't know korean but i was wondering if it'd be appropriate and makes sense linguistically to say "jjit-ja", cuz "ja" = guy/person, correct? (as in leadja = leader guy), so "jjit-ja" = guy who rips? lol. sorry if i sound completely weird/crazy.

to answer your question, "ja" by itself does not mean guy/person. usually it is attached to the end of a noun, not a verb like in the case of "jjit", to indicate a person who works in that particular field. examples: gwa hak (과학) = science & gwa hak ja (과학자) = scientist

so it does not make any sense to say "jjit-ja" as the guy who rips since you can't attach "ja" to end of verbs like that. however, "jjit ja" by itself does mean "let's rip it" lol

Guest Romantiks

I have to disagree with some of you here. I love Jay and I really, really miss him too.. there's definitely no doubt about that, but I don't think 2pm is "downgraded" just because he's gone. They're still winning shows and awards, regardless of the boycott and they're still shining in front of their fans. Maybe it's just because they don't(/refuse to) go on variety shows that they don't seem like their normal cheerful selves. Nichkhun's the one that's mainly featured in most of their CFs, so it's not like he's not getting screen time.. but he does seem quieter than usual. About the relationship between Taek, Woo, Khun, and Chansung being not as strong as it used to be with Jay around... obviously you're not watching close enough because I've seen a TON of moments between EVERY member that shows their strong relationship.

Also, I found the Junsu & Junho observation to come off as rude. Just because they aren't as outgoing or humorous onscreen doesn't mean they're any less close than the other members. From what I heard, both of their parts get edited out a lot in shows cause the other member's actions are probably more entertaining or they just act quieter on screen (ie. how Junsu's the one that acts the most different on and off screen). Yeah, I'm a Junsu bias and I don't know if you meant to come off the way you did, but coming from a general standpoint, I just have to disagree. At least give them props for trying, you know? They're stepping up from their "quieter" personalities in order to fill in the gap that Jay left, the same goes for the rest of the boys. Junsu and Jay have the longest relationship out of the rest of the other boys in 2PM. I've also seen a ton of predebut and postdebut pics and videos of the junbros together with the other members as well.

@ everyone blaming the "newbies with single digit posts": Don't generalize. Some of us have lurked soompi or the thread for a LONG time and just don't post. Yes, some newbies do post uncredited stuff / start rumors, but not everyone's like that.

OKAY ANYWAYS. I'm not trying to start something or anything like that, I'm just posting my opinion on the recent stuff.

and so this isn't a completely negative post, here's some pictures I don't think I've seen here before.. this topic needs more pictures. (:

(ps. if they get hotlinked and the album dies, I'm not reuploading.)

2euimasjpg.gif

asldkf;as;ldfls gd totally knew it! :DDD

b00817294a116ab9f0b85.gif

b00817294a116abd302e5.gif

tumblr_ktw7lzLJTO1qzh5sno1_250.gif

tumblr_ktvfdpXYd71qa3q6yo1_400.jpg

82726796.jpg

chansungmc.jpg

seuchan.png

tumblr_kr0604rl9J1qa68ajo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ktnt1tYxFP1qa74dro1_250.jpg

wooyoungiee, everyone misses your smile. ;______;

tumblr_ktx6lcgslm1qzzb83o1_500.png

jayyy, come back soon!

tumblr_ktux77ubrK1qarku4o1_500.jpg

alsoooooo, I hope chansung's the next to do the ending too. sldfjkd he's my bias too and dangg he's been working out. then junsu, since we've never seen his abs.

Guest babiluxx

and my 200th post goes to 2PM!

OK so this has nothing to do with what we've been talking about.

But after watching wild bunny and hot blood and all these other shows that 2PM was on...I noticed that they have A HUGEEE SHOE collection. esp NIKES!! their apartment is filled with shoes shoes. I love their casual style when they are not on stage. I always like checking out their shoes...since i loves sneakers too!!

I love it when they where SB or DUNK hightops it looks really good on the boys!

and YES I VOTE FOR CHANSUNG TO TAKE HIS shirt off!! he is so sexy! hehe

Archived