☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Pook_Pook

Here's some pics Taecyeon posted on his facebook

the albums titled "my life" lol.

some ppl here still dont believe me that i know him and have friends who hang w/ him back in boston. especially the plastic surgery part. dang the fangirls go crazy over that and believe he is all natural, hah.

Craving attention much...maybe you just didn't get enough love when you were younger! Taec's private life is just that; PRIVATE! Whether you know him or just know people that do, keep it to yourself. Stop being such an attention hoe. Nobody should be posting personal pics of any of the boys or their friends.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesky277

To be honest, i dont care if any 2PM members got plastic surgery or not. Because, their look wasnt a first thing that made me fall in love with them. At first, i didnt like 2PM but after a while watching their variety show, i started to like them and pay more attention to them. I found them very attractive and they got something very different to the other groups. I had never been into any korean groups before .In sum up, they are the best in me :)

But i dont think Taecyoen did plastic surgery either. maybe, the lighting,angle of the picture make his nose look a bit different.

Whatever, he has a nice personality to me. And thats important more than anything.

Edit: u said "some ppl here still dont believe me that i know him and have friends who hang w/ him back in boston", so u want people believe u know him and his friends as well?

seems like someone wants to have more attention,lol...

Guest cheezychunnie

dunno when is this..mebi the Golden Challenge thingy..perhaps?

opps..my bad it is actually a programme called New lives to children :)

3032185.jpg

and this is during their trainee days...watching football i guess..world cup??

3032151.jpg

similar hottest? :D

3032156.jpg

cute creatures :)

3032147.jpg

cr:tvdaily korea

Guest happylove00

091130 Average Music Charts Rank

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/1b86...31494_large.jpg

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/526b...6cb3f_large.jpg

TOP10

1. After school Because of You 1.6 (↑ 0.4) (=) (11.25) (05 days)

2. CL & Minji Please don`t.Go.. 2.2 (=) (=) (11.20) (10 days

3. 2PM Heartbeat 3.2 (↓ 0.4) (=) (11.10) (20 days)

4. Bakbom You and I 6.2 (=) (↑ 1) (10.28) (33 days)

5. Baek Ji Young do not forget the 6.8 (=) (↑ 1) (10.13) (48 days)

6. Brown eyed girl Sign 7.0 (↓ 1.4) (↓ 2) (10.29) (32 days)

7. Ya he voices 8.8 (↓ 0.6) (=) (10.26) (35 days) ;

Tiara Bo peep bo peep 8.8 (↑ 6.0) (New) (11.27) (03 days)

8. Are you cocky yukiseu 9.0 (↑ 1.0) (=) (11.06) (24 days)

9. Kim Tae woo dream 14.2 (↓ 0.4) (=) (11.11) (19 days)

10. miss the miss the ... 14.4 (↓ 0.6) (↓ 1) (11.05) (25 days);

seoinguk Call 14.4 (↓ 0.6) (↓ 1) (10.30) (31 days)

source:Bestiz

hmmm... the boys slipped to no.3???

i thought heartbeat is doing really well on chart...

this is not a good sign...

again and again was on no.1 spot for pretty long...

hopes for the better for our boys!

2PM Fighting!

hmmm... the boys slipped to no.3???

i thought heartbeat is doing really well on chart...

this is not a good sign...

again and again was on no.1 spot for pretty long...

hopes for the better for our boys!

2PM Fighting!

actually it's quite expected since KHottests are still boycotting in full force. and it's also expected that more newly released songs will shoot to the top spot and replace Heartbeat. However, whether those songs can stay at the no 1 spot for long is another matter. If Heartbeat is strong enough, it can still bounce back to no 1. Just that it's less likely considering that most of the people who bought 2PM's albums now are new fans and the boycott had a certain influence on the sales of this album.

edit: Taec Yeon's fan letter has become number 1 search item on Naver.

Attention 2PM Thread Posters

Stop talking about Taec's nose and his apparent "plastic surgery". There's no proof, so don't create rumours out of nowhere. That specific post has been set to invisible.

This is a first warning.

If this blows up to a bigger scandal, it's not gonna be me coming in here to tell you guys to stop, it'll be Edward, and y'all know too well he's fiercer than I am.

P.S. Don't quote images either. Remove the %7Boption%7D tags when quoting.

guys,

relax.... seriously i think it is NO BIG DEAL whether Taec or even any of the other boys were to have done any PS on their faces.

It is now 2009 and i have personal friends & relatives who had done pretty much PS. It is their personal choice & it made them feel better.

So, if Tace or even others choose to do so, I think it is fine. Esp if you are in the entertainment scene, many celebs do that.

The only issue i have is, to plaster such photos onto 2PM forum to prove one's point is pretty uncalled for.

IF i'm Taec's friend, i won't do that. But i would only if i pretty much dislike or have something against the person. I mean, why would u be so hard-up for people to believe you?? Esp it is over such small, inconsequential topic?? -_- -_-

(edit: Just saw the Mod's post. Got it, this shall be my one & only post abt the PS. and noboby needs to respond to me after reading.. ;) )

Guest papiroflexia

What's with all the "new people with single digit post" explosion in here? Ever since they came in there's been a new wave of drama...?

Uh that's not very convincing that these aren't antis or attention seekers.

We don't mind if you're here to share love for the boys but seriously, if you guys are going to bash each other, spread rumors and ya da, then please get out.

And sorry to the real newbies, I didn't mean to say all of you guys are like that. Anyways welcome to the thread(=

To liven it up, even after we lost 3/4 of our lives from our nosebleeds we got from Taec's lil' fanservice, I'll post this:

(I think this was posted a few pages back, but I love it!)

29qe6up.gif

I'm probably late but look what 2OD sent JYP, I think that's a cool shirt.

2evwwbb.jpg

And yeah, the girl that wrote that note seems like she needs to meet up with a therapist. I'm not trying to bash her, I'm actually serious about this. She sounds like she needs real help. There's obviously something wrong inside the girl's head if she thinks what she did was normal/ not wrong.

I hope Taec can push this aside, focus on work, and not think bad about all his fangirls. Wasn't his butt grabbed before by a fan? He's got some crazy fans, but can't blame them...I guess?

Guys about Taec's crazy fan thing(about the bloody note)

it seems like the issues getting worse

Personally i dont think she is a fan

I think she is actually mentally retarded in some way cos

her comments on her blog about the issue is completely wrong.

COMMENTS BY CRAZY FAN ON HER BLOG

1. There are more crazy fans than me...

Just cos a wrote a letter with period/blood doesnt mean my life has to be terrorised

I didnt even send it to him like other fans...

I wanna die...

2. Crazy hottest

I never did this to LEE junki..(THIS HAS HAPPENED TO LEE JUNKI TOO)

I was his fan and now im Taec's fan

This issue about me is getting bigger...

This is why celebrities suffer..poor things

3.I didnt do anything directly to Taec Yeon

It doesnt even seem as though he cares

Fans should stop terrorising me

Taec has abandoned me.... I wanna cry...

4. Im scared of being terrorised

Taec Yeon...... Im in so much pain.....

If you send me a letter saying, "Stop it"

I will be quiet.......Please....Help me

She is definitely out of her mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think she wants Taec's attention

that issue is number 1 search on Naver right now.

naver.com

an article about it, for those who can read Korean

http://blog.naver.com/caramelholic?Redirec...gNo=90075086716

@below: how come I cannot see the picture?

Guest pinkPABOsings

IT'S TIME FOR A SEXY SUBJECT CHANGE

Somebody mentioned that CHANSUNG should be the next to rip his shirt off at the end of a Heartbeat performance and I SOOOOOOOO TOTALLY AGREE! And I don't care if I'm being biased or not...the boy is damned sexy....and just for all of you ladies that want to know WHAT I'm talking about(like you guys haven't seen his ultra magnae sexiness before)...I've got some recent pictures...MARKET O....that I want to share

5_wellbeing365.jpg

1259149270_neb4b5.jpg

1259149270_apckfr.jpg

ceci200912_2pm_4_dong2song2.jpg

credit:2pm-online.com/gallery

Sadly if Chansung WAS to just start stripping at the end of a Heartbeat performance I think I'd die before he got everything all the way off. I could barely breathe the first time i saw these pictures. I'm too old for this. CHANSUNG-AH STOP TRYING TO KILL YOUR NOONAS!!!!

Guest cheezychunnie

dunno when is this..mebi the Golden Challenge thingy..perhaps?

opps..my bad it is actually a programme called New lives to children :)

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/4784/3032185.jpg

here is the link to watch the show :)

091130 New lives to children - 2PM Cut (1/2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr00XrWgJJ0

091130 New lives to children - 2PM Cut (2/2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2-Q_wkwoz0

cr:sanakujira2nd

i notice that udong is very friendly not only here but several other times

that i saw him qiuckly adapt wif people arounds him eventho

they barely known each other :)

2PM "Heartbeat" (Rock Version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2JzahiCovk

cr: MisterShinster

i think the chorus is nice :)

3032175.jpg

cr:tvdaily

Guest happylove00

Abandon away those unhappy things that happened in these few days and think of something that will really make us happy ^^

We all know from yesterday performance, our best fanservice 2PM member, Mr Ok Taecyeon has officially gotten a new nickname "Jjit-Taec" So...

* *Jjit-Taec: new nickname referring to how he ripped his shirt open during their Inkigayo Heartbeat performance.

(jji-juh: to rip/tear)

credits translation: 2oneday.com, kdrama_queen

WHICH MEMBER DO YOU WANT HIM TO BE THE NEXT "JJIT-TAEC"?

I vote for chansung to be the next to rip off his shirt...

we now know that the boy himself have pretty tasty chocolate abs to show us ^^

thanks to pinkPABOsings for showing us those delicious photo <3

Guest xootwisted

Oh my god. Taec`s fan(or not) is crazy . She`s obsessed,i mean

would a normal person do that?! (write a letter with her blood from period

and sprinkled it with her pubes *weird,gross!)

Seriously,it scares me. I`m scared for Taec .

He gotta be careful,all of them 2pm members,cause you`ll never know

stalkers are everywhere . Ooh,she called Hottest "crazy" >:I

and Taec had a plastic surgery? Who cares,he`s HOT anyway xDD

Oops,let`s just stop this things . It wouldn`t do any good to our boys .

Promise me,i am going to be the last one who post about this issue,haha

Guest nicoleisme

whew! i'm really concerned for taec.

was that "letter" scary or what?

there's a difference between a fan and a stalker..

that girl is really going out of her mind!

poor taec. first he recieved this scarry letter and now he has issues about plastic surgery?!

i just hope this won't happent to other 1:59 2pm members

2pm HWAITING!

Can we please cease all discussion (and hatred) about that Taec fan who did whatever that she did on here? You guys are making this a larger issue than it's supposed to be. Remember, a LOT of people read soompi, and whatever you guys say or comment is been read and observed by people from all over the world. Calling the fan crazy or retarded or mental or all sorts of name is not gonna solve the situation. In fact, you are just behaving like the netizens did to Jay. That fan may have her own issues, but she posted it on her own blog, and once people grab on her personal posts to make it a headline news, it seems that this vicious cycle of internet rage and witch hunting will never end.

I am also very dissapointed in ALLKPOP for making that their main feature article. ALLKPOP needs to be more responsible on the articles that they post on their site, cos' THEY influence the things that happen to either the celebrities, or the fans as they have a huge international audience, (even the Korean media reads ALLKPOP) and the way they phrase their articles would either make or break a person. Plus, putting Taec's photo on the front page and linking it to a distasteful piece of news would eventually lead to a negative connotation to 2PM....and that truly is terrible.

And now that this news has become a number one search article on Naver, i'm just fearful of what that fan would probably do next.

C'mon guys. Let's keep a postive flow in this 2PM thread. Who knows....maybe soon we'll hear some headline news that we've all been waiting for - aka "JAEBUM'S BACK!"

Oh how I wish.

[2pmhottest] 091129 offline AFSVN cover dance again & again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC_A2QfCzFk

[2pmhottest] 091129 offline AFSVN cover dance intro + heartbeat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCzrEfGxh-8

Brought to U by 2pmhottest Dance Team @2pmhottest.com.Heartbeat 7.we dance Again and Again and Heartbeat with 7 member. Seven as one^^

Thanks for watching

Can we please cease all discussion (and hatred) about that Taec fan who did whatever that she did on here? You guys are making this a larger issue than it's supposed to be. Remember, a LOT of people read soompi, and whatever you guys say or comment is been read and observed by people from all over the world. Calling the fan crazy or retarded or mental or all sorts of name is not gonna solve the situation. In fact, you are just behaving like the netizens did to Jay. That fan may have her own issues, but she posted it on her own blog, and once people grab on her personal posts to make it a headline news, it seems that this vicious cycle of internet rage and witch hunting will never end.

C'mon guys. Let's keep a postive flow in this 2PM thread. Who knows....maybe soon we'll hear some headline news that we've all been waiting for - aka "JAEBUM'S BACK!"

Sorry for cutting your post..but I support what you had said..though we might be leaving comments we still have to remember there are many silent readers..I was once a silent reader too its just recently that I actually leave any reply here..and I think its bad for publicity if there were "guest" readers of other places look upon us here still discussing over the matter of the letter...OBVIOUSLY that girl is just an attention seeker..we don't even know if she really wrote it with blood or whatever..who cares..it might just be strawberry sauce with strands of her hair..@_@..well..LET'S NOT DISCUSS ABOUT THAT..but my point is..

we REALLY should focus more on the important things like their performances and stuff...and JAY!! seems like everyone's very calm nowadays coz the members had been shouting his name and all during performances and such..yea..that's very nice of them...but..remember...he still isn't back YET~..

no news..no confirmation..NOTHING~...so let's try focusing more on the important issues from now on..

Peace Out~ HOTTEST ROXXX

Guest happylove00

Hi every one ~

nice posts i like it <3

i want to know about this video ^^!

what's talking about ?!

please do not quote image. do remove the %7Boption%7D tag before posting. dun let the mod catch u.

the link is here

Archived