☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Rachael08

I Agree....i m tired of these nasty ANTI's

Get a life and stop spreading rumours bcz you have no proof to back up your claims

You guys already pushed Jay to the edge

I seriously can t tolerate this anymore!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read somewhere here in soompi that he did plastic surgery before he became a trainee.

it's in korean celeb photos if i'm not wrong. it says he actually did, that if you'll ask his friends or neighbors in Boston they can tell he went under the knife. dunno though since i haven't seen any pics of him.

anyhow.. just believe in what you wold like to believe.. :P

the NY? i think that was during the JYP and WONDER GIRLS concert tour in USA.

Guest babiluxx

wat teac went under the knife? I thought 2PM was all natural...I've never heard of them getting plastic surgery....I dont know what I should believe...

and arent those pictures kinda private? i mean if he didnt post it on cyworld or any other place then i would think that he didnt want to share them with the public...

I dunno thast just my opinion

Guest xlfaeriexprincesalx

i was so happy that they won on mutizen. it wsa really nice. but i'm still not feeling their outfits... it's getting like.. unappealing everytime, but the preformances are becoming better and better.

His nose did change but I thought it was because he broke it during the filming of Hot Blood. Who cares if he got plastic surgery or not, he look great now.

Guest hongalong

I went to his high school in 2006 in Bedford, Massachusetts. He was pretty geeky in high school, but he was known for spontaneously singing and dancing. He was a junior and left that summer to audition in Korea.

Yearbook Picture

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/Lov...kk/CIMG6114.jpg

I really doubt it, he looks the same in his high school pics. but his nose looks a bit diff prolly due to the camera lighting. anyway please no trolling -_-'

Guest jLsterz

my bad for not blurring the other ppls faces! -____-

i am not an anti or a hater, i like 2PM! and its NOT a big deal that he got surgery, especially in the kpop scene. Even in America, a bunch of celebs get plastic surgery. and it was b4 he became a trainee. and yes its widely known by ppl in boston that he got surgery but its whatever. Nobody cares, we've all seen what he looked like before he became famous. its not a drastic change, but anybody who knew him before could tell. Again, its not a big deal! I find it funny that some people are so ignorant into believing that he did get surgery and constantly tell themselves that he's all natural. Seriously, you don't believe theres a possibility that he did get some sort of plastic surgery? If you didn't know him personally BEFORE 2PM then you can't say anything, you're just assuming and believing statements from the management/other celebs. No ones gonna be like "Yes, I am not natural. I got plastic surgery". LOL no one really admits to it, even american celebrities.

my bad for not blurring the other ppls faces! -____-

i am not an anti or a hater, i like 2PM! and its NOT a big deal that he got surgery, especially in the kpop scene. Even in America, a bunch of celebs get plastic surgery. and it was b4 he became a trainee. and yes its widely known by ppl in boston that he got surgery but its whatever. Nobody cares, we've all seen what he looked like before he became famous. its not a drastic change, but anybody who knew him before could tell. Again, its not a big deal! I find it funny that some people are so ignorant into believing that he did get surgery and constantly tell themselves that he's all natural. Seriously, you don't believe theres a possibility that he did get some sort of plastic surgery? If you didn't know him personally BEFORE 2PM then you can't say anything, you're just assuming and believing statements from the management/other celebs. No ones gonna be like "Yes, I am not natural. I got plastic surgery". LOL no one really admits to it, even american celebrities.

if you are not a hater and if you are really his friend, you will not go around posting his private pics and revealing that he had plastic surgery, especially when you know that he is a celebrity in Korea, who is subject to shallow judgments from Korean netizens.

Guest gin2905

alright~ even u're his friend..

i think there should still be basic respect in between~

as what you say he is in 2PM and 2PM is so popular.. i don't think he will want his life photos to be everywhere..

Please delete them!

thank you!!

Guest lec8504

just to add my two cent into this....WHO CARES?!

I'm not going to easily believe anyone who wants to claim that they're Taec's friend..BUT..I don't understand what's the big deal about plastic surgery? Who cares if he has plastic surgery or not? It's not as if most of KPop artists haven't had plastic surgery. Actually almost all of the KPop artists that I have seen....you can see that they have had at least one work done on their face.

As a fan we can't be blind to all of their faults or weaknesses...none of them are perfect...but I do love Taec for everything that he is now. Just accept him for the man that he has become.

edit- and I do agree that those pictures posted should be deleted. If you don't have his permission to post them, then please delete them.

Guest epqhfk1220

Can we get off this topic.

Here's a funny video of JYPE family's reaction to JYP's teaser.

Credit: youtube: jypark, omonatheydidnt

HAHA

Junho and 2am's response is soo funny!!!!!

Chansung is just...blank lol

Guest Stephy18

So does this mean that the supposed Taec's friend is a liar and an anti?

I never said that the suppose friend is a liar or an anti. I think she just posted that these where pictures taken from his facebook. I dont think she even mentioned that these were specifically picture of him when he was in Boston.

Regarding if Taec or any of the members had plastic surgury. We have already been through this discussion multiple times and I find it worthless. To me, I dont care if he did or not. It doesnt change the fact that he's still my favorite. Maybe he did and maybe he didnt. We all seriously cant be certain unless Taec comes out and says it. So those that believe it then so be and those that dont then so be it too. To me, plastic surgury really isn't that big of a deal. IF Taec really had it, then its his choice and he felt that he wanted to so let it be. Its his body and his face so he can do whatever he wants. I'm not saying that Taec had surgury or whatever, but I dont want ppl to think that all celebrities are natural and attack other people when they seem to attack our idol.

Guest theblazenazn

LMFAO!! It's like the 2girls1cup reaction videos that are all over YouTube but they're reacting to JYP's Teaser.

Can we get off this topic.

Here's a funny video of JYPE family's reaction to JYP's teaser.

Credit: youtube: jypark, omonatheydidnt

And Taecyeon's nose does look very different to be honest. I'm kind of iffy on if he had plastic surgery or not. It may be reconstructive surgery from when he broke his his nose during the Boxing episode on Hot Blood. I think people are just pointing out differences they see like crazy now. When Junsu returned everyone pointed out how different his nose looks and his gummy smile was gone too. But then again, its all speculations...

Guest jLsterz

I took those pics from facebook down from my previous entry since they're personal pics on facebook.

I don't find plastic surgery to be a big deal also, but some people 100% believe he's all natural and will never believe anything which is preposterous. It's VERY hard to speculate from pictures cause of lighting, editing, angles...etc.

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

I took those pics from facebook down from my previous entry since they're personal pics on facebook.

I don't find plastic surgery to be a big deal also, but some people 100% believe he's all natural and will never believe anything which is preposterous. It's VERY hard to speculate from pictures cause of lighting, editing, angles...etc.

Thank you :) and it shouldn't matter what people believe :P

Let's all get along!!!

I heard people were disappointed that no one stripped during the recent performance

XD

you perves

Guest bless_u

HAHA

Junho and 2am's response is soo funny!!!!!

Chansung is just...blank lol

hahahha I know

Jo Kwon is just like "Wow"

and Junho just have that killer smile that he always have!

Guest nat_yunho

yesterday inkigayo was.. ouch.. im speechless..

i cant said anything after watched 2pm performanced..

how can..?? he.. ouch.. great..!! love taec more and more..

haha.. and kim tae woo oppa.. so funny.. done taec's part.. haha.. LOL..

and for u whom spread rumours about taec..

plz.. think before u post something..

i think.. if u're the friend of taec.. u wouldnt be like that..

friend never do that.. unless u re the antis.. haha..

i dont know.. u know urself .. whether u lied.. or not..

just think urself..

p.s i dont care anyway if 2pm done plastic surgery or not..

i love them no matter what..

or maybe u done with it too.. who knows?? haha...

Archived