☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest theblazenazn

OMFG @ TAECYEON's Ending on Inkigayo!

I will need to start watching these music shows with a Napkin now if he keeps on doing that Cuz I got a NOSE BLEED.

I rather see that than the Flip for sure. They should just take turn ripping off their shirts from now on! Tha stage was so cool, I was so shocked to see to see at first, I was like is that blood? lol

CONGRATS ON THEM WINNING THE MUTIZEN & THE DIGITAL CHART! If they didn't win after Taec ripped his shirt, I would have puked blood!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mojojoba

OMFG @ TAECYEON's Ending on Inkigayo!

I will need to start watching these music shows with a Napkin now if he keeps on doing that Cuz I got a NOSE BLEED.

I rather see that than the Flip for sure. They should just take turn ripping off their shirts from now on! Tha stage was so cool, I was so shocked to see to see at first, I was like is that blood? lol

CONGRATS ON THEM WINNING THE MUTIZEN & THE DIGITAL CHART! If they didn't win after Taec ripped his shirt, I would have puked blood!

i totally burst into shock when taec ripped off his shirt! i was staring in awe!!! omg then later i laughed so hard!

they shouted jay!!! haha..congrats! they deserved it!

Guest pinkPABOsings

I hate to say this...

But apparently taec's crazy fan put up on her blog

a photo of a letter to him written in blood...saying "you cant live without me"

Taec's fans saw this and replied to her saying that they dont believe dat she wrote it in blood or sth

sorry dont now everything thats going on...

so the crazy psycho fan put up a picture of her bloody pad..

Now its on the news everywhere and now shes apologising

saying that she just found pictures on the net

and shes not a fan... no one knows if this is true but

I think shes a psycho who just wants attention...

Dunno but im just so disgusted to hear why someone would ever do that!!!!!

I dont wanna put the link to the article cos its got da DISGUSTING pictures...

and the people who wrote the articles put the actual pictures up...insane

Sorry if no one wanted to hear this...

But I hate to see Taec hearing about this or seeing the articles....

Wow This is just....GROSS.

But the key words here are "PSYCHO" and "NOT A FAN"

That's seriously messed up though.

Unfortunately I have this feeling that Taec probably already HAS seen it...and if he hasn't he'll probably HEAR about it

We all know that Taec is the Internet/Fan Cafe junkie out of the group. Poor OK Cat!

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYWHO

CONGRATS ON ANOTHER WIN BOYS! Continue to make your leadja proud. YAY!!!!

29th Nov 2009, Inkigayo Performance

Get me Tissues for my drool,please!!

I think their outfit today is the worst-looking.. haha! For their comeback this time, it seems that they really have many sets of suits for Heartbeat perf..

there is the :

1. first is the one with black polka dots

2. all white,

3. all black

4. grey one with all the straps and belts thingy

5. Black behind, grey front

6. Black front, white wavy stripes behind.

Wow, plus today's thats at least 7 outfits for Heartbeat.. which is quite a lot for groups.

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

^ yes! congrats to them winning!!!!!

Chansung also made a shoutout to jaebum!!!! <333 i love love love this

http://poplez.net/xe/?document_srl=4721029#0

watch the performance. freakin good quality too

OMG! taecyeon! You naughty boy! you even want to strip when it's so freakin cold in korea!!!!!!!! gosh!!!!!!!

XD XD XD XD XD i enjoyed it though.

Guest qwertify

Congratulations to the boys for winning mutizen <3 They really deserve it (especially since Taec ripped his clothes ^^)

They should really take turns to rip off their clothes :D HAHAHA. Oooooh so sexy <3

Guest Kiss Me

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. It was definitely 2PM's day at Inkigayo<3 From getting #1 for the digital charts, Heartbeat performance, & winning Mutizen. Omgomgomg. I love how G.O did "what time is it now?" for the digital charts. I freaking LOLed. Then Taec's sexy SEXY SEXY ending for Heartbeat. They needa that more often. I like seeing that better than them potentially hurting themselves from doing acrobatics. Then winning mutizen. Junho<3 shout out to Jaebum and Wooyoung getting excited at the sound of his name. CONGRATS 2PM!!!

Guest talksound

congrats to the boys!! loved the new ending, and the fact that they mentioned their leader.

their encore performance was super fun. who else could make their encore different from others? congratulations, hope there's much more where this award came from.

Guest vic_taebin

Today's stage looked awesome, loved the structures splattered with blood and...O-M-GEE the ending was beyond wow! Taec is just too hot! Wonder if the other members will follow Taec and take turns taking off their shirts? Omg, i'm squealing just thinking about it! XD

Congratulations to the guys! Not only did they have an awesome stage, they captured #1 on mobile ranking and the mutizen! Junho and Chan looked soo hyper! LOL. Loved the bond they have with Kim Taewoo and the Beast guys. Wished there was a video of the encore performance, must've been fun to watch!

WHOAA.. congrats to the boys! so proud of them. and omg TAEC! can he get any Hotttter.!!?! NOW if all the boys end up ripping off their shirts at the end and beat their chest out like taec, all of us watching them would faint! loL. mmm and with jaebum too it would be even betttter! hhahah so haPPPY to see the boys smiling and thanking everyone and callin out their jaebum hyung name! woohoo keep the HOTTNESS coming boys! hehehe =) we're cheering u on!

seriously...their performance on inki was DAEBAK...omo..omo...taec took off his shirt..O___O omo..chocolate chest.XD

congrats for winning !!!

thanks to chansungie for hugging woodong and shouting out JAY..AHHHH..^____^

man....when chansung is hyper he's so cute and it really shows that he is the maknae of the group...^_^ keep it up

oh yeah..i wanna say this...i really love the part when woodong is doing the running move..i don't know, his hair looks so manageable when he does it..lol

2PM Fighting!!!

Guest xueniabby

Wow This is just....GROSS.

But the key words here are "PSYCHO" and "NOT A FAN"

That's seriously messed up though.

Unfortunately I have this feeling that Taec probably already HAS seen it...and if he hasn't he'll probably HEAR about it

We all know that Taec is the Internet/Fan Cafe junkie out of the group. Poor OK Cat!

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYWHO

CONGRATS ON ANOTHER WIN BOYS! Continue to make your leadja proud. YAY!!!!

oh mannnnn... can i just say i m sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gross out by this when i saw the news?! To make things worse, i m eating while reading the article posted online..

seariously the girl is not in the right state of mind.. pfft .. faints!

Chukae!!!!2PM for winning inkigayo....And Shout Our Leadja!!!!

Yei~~~~~~ :D

O~~I really wanna see the encore until the end.It's so funny

And Woo is smilling widely. :wub: :wub:

O~~~BTW I wanna see the encore until the end.It's so funny.

Somebody please post the fancam things.I wanna see Woo laugh and playing with the other(Not just...all members)

Somebody please help.... :wacko:

Anybody....I'am Dying to see it..Hihhhihihihihihi :wub:

And about that fan thing...Uh...it's really creppy..

Psycho one... :blink:

edit:

Poor Taec Oppa...

Ow...Now I see all on the allkpop

OMG...I think that Fangirl is crazy or something..Oh...Very very disgusting ever..

Plus..Oh...The pic..upload 2..Gotta be so crazy..not just a psycho.

She is nuts!!!!

O..I Don't think so I can eat this nite...

CONGRATULATIONS to our boys for winning on Inkigayo ^__^

i love how junho and chan mention jay ahhhhh~ soooo sweet >_<

:o and taec stripping at the end....sexy .... i want to see more keke

tumblr_ktqnw5KnsL1qzrfxuo1_500-1.jpg

^ still waiting for this day...

Archived