☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest beerocks

JYP Entertainment declares 'NO to slave contracts'

The agency of Wonder Girls, 2AM, and 2PM, JYP Entertainment, has stated that they are against the use of slave contracts.

The Fair Trade Commission of Korea has stated on the 26th "JYP is currently using a contract that is made from our standards with standard stipulations."

Following what the FTC stated, it has been revealed that JYP utilizes a contract set up by the FTC last July for celebrities. They went on to say "JYPE is the first entertainment company to use our standard contracts."

The contracts of JYP as revealed by FTC show that the 7 year contracts are exclusive to the time period and lets the entertainer control their own activities. Should their income increase, the amount distributed back to the entertainer will also increase, also known as a sliding system.

"We hope that JYP will become the stepping stone to a new standard of contracts in the music world."

CREDITS: NEWSEN(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.com(TRANS)

guess JYPE doesnt have total control to make jay come back. as much as people like to paint horns on jyp and jype, i really think they really want the best for the boys. let's be optimistic

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheezychunnie

091125 K-POP China Concert - 2PM Again & Again Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVvJBcxdIeU

091125 K-POP China Concert - 2PM Again & Again Cam 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMTs0Fw4G4o

091125 K-POP China Concert - 2PM Heartbeat 하트비트 Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B-au7Tak74

cr:iamkimsora2

I’ve been thinking about this all nite long….seriously…

I’ve been in a state of confusion since the 1st day Jay left us…

right at this moment,i started to believe in Park Jin young again...

i used to hate him sooo much...

I always say to myself,why did Jay have to leave,why JYP never even bother to stop

Him..why this why that…but its all because I was still in a state of denial coz its happen too fast

And I cant imagine watching them on stage without Jay…I was too shock and even think of leaving the

Fandom of kpop…

I love every single one of them and that’s Why this group is so special…

coz they are the only group that I fell for each one of them…

Q:why the boys never ever mentioned that they missed Jay and wanted him to come back before this…

Coz they wanted to give the space that Jay wanted,they saw how miserable

Jay was when he still in Korea…all the petitions,the attack..made them think its better

For him to stay in Seattle wif his family rather than be in korea and receive a great torture

To his mind…he can stay away from internet and try to gain strength from his family while in seattle..

plus,they didnt want make the situation more worst by saying things...

Imagine Jay decided to stay in Korea..would the situation be better?NO! the antis will still attack him,

the press will haunt him and thousands of stupid petition will occur…

Ever heard of ‘u never miss a water until its gone?’

This is exactly reflects on Jay’s situation...

look how he was dearly missed,not only by fans but by others and we didnt hear

any bad things about him but he is now potray as a good son and a good people...

on another note,its not that i dont believe fan account on how our boys

were forced to make mv and stuff..but there is no single pic at all concerning

the situation...people can made up stories what can we do is believe in our boys

thats all...they say that they missed their hyung and waiting for his comeback so let us do the same...

all im trying to say is that the decision made is solely on Jay's hand

what our boys can do is wait for their hyung...

this is only my opinion so no bashing..

love and respect!

20091126154945978341645.jpg

Guest flying-solo

The agency of Wonder Girls, 2AM, and 2PM, JYP Entertainment, has stated that they are against the use of slave contracts.

The Fair Trade Commission of Korea has stated on the 26th "JYP is currently using a contract that is made from our standards with standard stipulations."

Following what the FTC stated, it has been revealed that JYP utilizes a contract set up by the FTC last July for celebrities. They went on to say "JYPE is the first entertainment company to use our standard contracts."

The contracts of JYP as revealed by FTC show that the 7 year contracts are exclusive to the time period and lets the entertainer control their own activities. Should their income increase, the amount distributed back to the entertainer will also increase, also known as a sliding system.

"We hope that JYP will become the stepping stone to a new standard of contracts in the music world."

That's good to hear. I have more respect for JYPE because of this.

I watched the behind the scenes MAMA clip, they're so cute and funny =D

--edit--

omg, omg, omg! 2PM took the number 1 spot on Music Bank! Congrats boys! About time too! XD

Guest sweetVisions

I don't think it's been posted here, but HERE are the instructions to vote for the Melon Music Awards

The boys are nominated in a lot of categories, so please vote and vote daily :]

Yes, that's Taec with cornrows lol I demand an HD version now!

Not gonna lie, it looks pretty hot on him ;)

EDIT:

THEY WON THE NUMBER 1 SPOT! CONGRATS!

And so early in their Heartbeat promotions

Guest thefirstmoment777

hi everyone ^^

I'm new here since I have just fell in love w 2PM abt 3 months :X:X:X

I'm looking 4 a program called "making the artist" of 2PM. Right now I only found the vids of Jay, Khun, Junho & Wooyoung :D

I really want to see the rest but the account that uploaded those vids got suspended :((

Can anyone help me to find them ? thanks so much. Sr coz of my bad English :P

EDIT:

Is that they win on Music Bank ??? I cant wait to see the clip :X:X:X

thanks for good news :X:X:X

Guest mika.16

hmm the part time job thing,

in some articles they just said he worked sometimes at his friend's dad's garage/shop...

im sure that doesnt mean hes doing it as a living or anything.

well, who knows.

but i believe he'll be back, he just needs time!

and omg lmao@ taec's beast dance.

maybe its crunk????

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! :)

I am happy to hear that 2PM will guest the WG in Shianghai even though I can't be there. Hope they'll do some special shows together again.

Also Congrats 2PM for no.1 at Music Bank this week!!! I want them to win everything this week though cause they deserve it. :lol:

Action speaks louder than words!!! Thanks god JYP cleared up himself big time. And the TVN program is much better than I thought. Hope this mean Jay is coming back soon!! Don't you think so?? :lol: Seriously, I hope the rumors attacking JYP would stop. At least no spreading rumors here, pleaseee..

Guest badtzmarujung

Jay My dear Leadja : :)

I hope you come back very soon. Cause I wanna Wooyong smile like the same.

----------------

091126 2pm Heartbeat_KBS hope sharing concert

credit:psuji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJpXcJ_FXf4

credit: jeongseur

091126뮤뱅 2pm 1위발표 리허설 Fancam1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LaNzDeGjW4

091126뮤뱅 2pm heartbeat(본방) Fancam2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b76BQYrfLAk

091126뮤뱅 2pm 본방 1위발표 Fancam 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJpPaDZ_Ajg

[mix]091126뮤뱅_2pm_하트비트_1위앵콜.avi Fancam4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BakBsp_poQQ

Wooyong be strong baby. ;)

Action speaks louder than words!!! Thanks god JYP cleared up himself big time. And the TVN program is much better than I thought. Hope this mean Jay is coming back soon!! Don't you think so?? :lol:Seriously, I hope the rumors attacking JYP would stop. At least no spreading rumors here, pleaseee..

I totally agree with yum-O on this.

I hope people will start to see JYP / JYPE in a different light. I am not saying he (and the company) is a saint and make no mistake. But at least they are not as demonic as what some people like to paint them as.. And yes, we need NO baseless rumors here.

It is really heart-warming to hear the explanation of the 1:59PM title from the boys. This really says a lot about the very high possibility of Jay's return.

With these updates, It has been a good day for me. :)

CONGRATS FOR THE MUBANK WIN!!!!

I'm really happy now..I'm sure the boys were somewhat shocked as they didn't expect

to get anything.. Awwww, chin up boys, things are looking better and better everyday.

I just hope people will start to be a bit understanding of JYPE. There are many things we

cannot explain and they obviously get us frustrated, but we can't base our anger on rumors.

I believe the boys are on good hands, their Jin Young Hyung is there for them.

It was good to see Jay bboying. He looks very healthy. Hurry back leadja! <3

Guest theblazenazn

I don't think it's been posted here, but HERE are the instructions to vote for the Melon Music Awards

The boys are nominated in a lot of categories, so please vote and vote daily :]

EDIT:

Keep this secret between Hottests lol but you vote multiple times daily on Firefox or maybe even Chrome, not sure about IE. After you're done voting just go back to the main page and just start over again. It will allow you vote "again and again." If you just open up the Online Start voting page again it won't let you vote again until tomorrow. Please Vote for 2PM!!!!

AND CONGRATS TO 2PM for WINNING MUSIC BANK's K-CHART THIS WEEK!

Guest everybodyshout

Keep this secret between Hottests lol but you vote multiple times daily on Firefox or maybe even Chrome, not sure about IE. After you're done voting just go back to the main page and just start over again. It will allow you vote "again and again." If you just open up the Online Start voting page again it won't let you vote again until tomorrow. Please Vote for 2PM!!!!

AND CONGRATS TO 2PM for WINNING MUSIC BANK's K-CHART THIS WEEK!

you could vote many times too? i thought my votes weren't getting through so i kept repeating it for around 4-5 times... (secretly wishing there was a loophole in the system as well teehee)

but cool, hope they are taken into account!

Archived