☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Burning Chopstick

It was so eerie seeing that spotlight and hearing a Jay-less Again & Again. I'm glad they were honest during their acceptance speeches though. I was worried that they would have to keep quiet about it.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest `LOVELYESQUE!

Today's my birthday and honestly, 2PM winning two prestigious awards is an amazing present. No one else was more fit to accept those two awards than them. I will never cry for another group other than 2PM. I will never love a group more than I love 2PM. What other group brings us this much laughter, tears, and most of all, happiness? It can only be done by our hottest seven.

I'm so proud to be a fan of such an amazing group and a member of such an amazing fan club. Watching 2PM accept the Artist of the Year award made me fall in love with them even more. They're certainly not just friends but brothers. It seemed like everyone, from celebrities to fans, were supporting 2PM. I hope our leader listens to his brothers' words and returns soon. Congratulations Park Jaebeom, Kim Junsu, Nichkhun, Ok Taecyeon, Jang Wooyoung, Lee Junho, and Hwang Chansung (,:

Guest - Marshmellow -

u deserve it guys! u kept being strong and proved that u are strong and all the hottest are proud of u..

i admit that i wished Jay would appear at any moment TT__TT

their award acceptance scene TTT___TTT OMG! i've watched like 48987398 times.. and CRIED a river every time

2PM FIGHTING!!!!!!!

Guest le_maiii

My dear boys... you deserved those awards more than you possibly know. You 7 have worked so incredibly hard.. and we know you'll forever be working hard...

When they boys got up on stage, I was jumping up and down, screaming my head off... but then they started talking and they started crying...

I haven't cried about Jaebeom's departure since... the day he left. After I spent an hour crying, I told myself I was okay now. I wouldn't cry anymore and I'd happily wait for his return and I'd wait patiently.

But then hearing their words... seeing my poor Wooyoung sob at the mention of his hyung's name suddenly made me burst to tears. I cried harder than when I heard he left.

When Chansung said, "Jaebeom hyung, you're watching this right? We did this together. I love you." Now that made me start sobbing. My chest got really heavy and I felt like I couldn't breathe...

I then I rewatched the video and I guess the first time I had missed when Taecyeon had scooted over and made a 'place' for Jay and then made that short hand gesture as if Jay was there. "We are waiting for you... Hurry and come back"

Our boys are a TRUE family.. they'll forever love each other. I just know it.

With some of you saying that it's hard to continue supporting 2PM without Jay...

I agree too. I find it SO hard to watch there performances. But then my other half tells me that I'm a backstabber to let my love for them slip just because Jay left... But it seems like after tonight, it got WAY harder to support them. But my boys, I promise to support you forever as hard as I possibly can.

LOL I too have gotten really into break dancing now... and I often go to events to see if I can catch our leader there.

Chukka Party! *hope I spelt it right*

last night was amazing... was so so proud of the boys and I just thought everything was so magical except how random JYP's appearance was..

I was missing JayJay so bad..

Guest bluesky277

I cried like crazy when 2PM won Artist of the year. It was so touching.

They so deserve it.

2PM fighting!!!

waiting for Jay to come back soon!!!!!! Jay,I miss u...

MAMA's was a Bitter Sweet moment.

Excited for 2PM's win but sad that Jay's not on the same stage as the other 6.

2PM deserved both the awards they got. I hope things will fall in it's place and Jay will come back to his rightful spot as 2PM's leader.

Supporting you always, Jay!

Love & Respect!

Guest 13!hyukjae

Congrats to 2pm :D im really happy but after seeing wooyoung break down i couldnt control my tears as well T_T

please come back asap jaebum!!

BTW, can someone tell me who's singing which part in "tired of waiting"? i can point out some of the members who have distinctive voices but i cannot differentiate wooyoung's voice from junho's, they sound too similar!!

V Thanks!! :D

Guest leenahx33

^ In response to your question~

The first time around I hard a hard time telling between their two voices too.. ><

First verse - Junho

Refrain - Chansung

Chorus - Wooyoung/Junsu

Second verse - Nichkhun

Refrain - Chansung

Chorus - Wooyoung/Junsu

Rap - Taecyeon

Bridge(?) - Junsu

Chorus - Wooyoung/Junsu

Ah, congrats to the boys for everything!! I agree, it really is a bittersweet moment.. <3

CONGRATZ TO OUR BOYS plus JAY~!!!

Our boys totally deserved the two awards!! They worked so hard this year!!

WooYoung made me cry first and when they were giving their speech and talking about Jay,

they all made me cry. It was so touching how Junsu mentioned our leader and Chansung saying

Jay you're watching this right? I love you and Taec saying that if if weren't for Jay they wouldn't

have been able to get the awards and also telling him to come back. Really loved it when

Taec was pretending that Jay was there by pointing out Jay's height =]

I was only sad becasue I had a really big feeling Jay would appear but guess not...we have the

Golden Disk Awards coming and hopefully this time he can be on stage and receive the award

himself. =]

Guest happylove00

our boys are not going to be on inkigayo today right?

how about wooyoung and taec? they are not hosting today?

can anybody tell me whether they are on take 7 today or not?

hopefully, they can take down mutizen for heartbeat!!!

2PM's pre-debut pics..

LOL i don't know how many of you has watched this b4..but its definately worth drooling haha~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGZAzMKp31E&NR=1

this vid is so nice!

my comments bout them...

WooYoung look so so so cute even as a baby...he's chubby face...feels like u wanna kiss his face all the time! LOL!!

Taec! Oh God he's such a nerdy beast..tall and lean and nerdy! ROFL

ChanSung is SO HANDSOME!! He's eyes are like huge!! Jus can't help but hyperventilate seeing his teen pics..wonder how many gals had died from his smile..

hoho! Nickhun's got that face even since young..so prominent features...

JunHo look' s like a young version of Rain..he's like..from the same mould or something..

JunSu look better when he's grown...very cute..but rather nerdy when he's a kid..LOL

and our JaeBeom..Owww..he is so nerdy as a kid..funny expressions and addicted to muscles even when he's young but when he's in his teens...nyam~~very fair white skin..his abs looks like white chocolate..OWH..

sorry for sounding like a pervert..i can't help it..ROFL

credits to whoever that made the video

whoa..I haven't finished the fancam and clips from the MAMA award yet. :lol: There're so many!!! Thank you so much for anyone who made and put up the vdo clips on YT.

Below is the album's review from GQ's Annual Men of the Year Issue. This year is definitely the 2PM's year, isn't it?? I'm so proud of them. Now, let's hope they roll the success over to next year. :)

GQ Annual Men of the Year Issue, December

Review on their first official album:

Following their hits of '10 Points Out of 10,' 'Again & Again,' and 'I Hate You,' the beastly idols are back. It might have been a concept already decided before Jaebum's leave but the image of 2PM seems more strategic and comfortable. The concept of their title song 'Heartbeat' is a zombie-like image. Moves such as lifting one's arm or the marionette dance is reminiscent of George Romero's <The Night of the Living Dead>. Soon, it is expected for many to parody this dance. 2PM is definitely giving their best and all on stage. The song 'Heartbeat' gives a feel of deja vu rather than the feeling of someting new. Why do we see Yoon Kyesang in Taecyeon's rap? Their songs 'Tired of Waiting' and 'I was crazy about you' also continue the JYP feel. It is not until you reach their 7th track, 'All Night Long,' that you feel it ends, produced by the man that made Wonder Girls' 'This Time.' Why is it that the remixed songs after the 8th track seem more easy to the ears? The shock eventually comes from the performance. The performance itself is safe but the pleasure is still there. It is an album that identifies 2PM as Korea's idol with nothing to lose.

Album Rating: 3.5/5

Editor/ Jung Woosung

2009 GQ Awards:

The year's sensation - 2PM.

This year is definitely 2PM's years. With their song and charismatic performance, the men have been pulling their image of 'beastly idols' one bigger step. They are beasts that seem like stray dogs but also have the image of a sexy idol that 'plays well as they want.' The audience were able to see 2PM's free spirit through real variety shows such as <Wild Bunny> and <Idol Army>

Jaebum might have briefly left but 2PM's existance has only gotten stronger.

Editor/ <GQ>

Our annual men of the year issue:

When 2PM first debuted last year, the first thing to notice was the extensive preparation put into their stage through moves such as tumbling and acrobatics. The 7 members danced as if their youth could very well explode. Their level of performance reached its height with the songs 'Again & Again' and 'I Hate You.' Taecyeon's roaring rap made the kpop scene turn its head and watch one more time. 2PM became perfect in front of the camera, showing powerful dance moves that were hard to categorize and unable to see on cable television. Through <Idol Army> and <Wild Bunny>, Jaebum and NicKhun displayed their cute awkwardness while Wooyoung expressed his variety skills amidst laughing Chansung. They freely showed their childish sides. Their popularity had no way but up with their charms. And on November, their first album was released. With their great songs, the boys continued their lyrics that long for a girl, a trend they had started from their first single.

But their longing only continues. If only Jaebum could stand in the middle with his baby wolf like eyes...

Editor/ Son Gaeun

CREDITS: DAUM(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

Thanks to hazyfiasco@2oneday for the translation!!

Guest minuseven

@ cheezychunnie

Omg, that picture got photoshopped so darn well! It really felt like Jay was standing there T-T Thanks for sharing though~

Anyhow, just wanna congratulate the boys for winning 2 awards. They really deserved those 2 awards. Wooyoung really cried a lot yesterday :o And yeah, 7=0 keep the faith Hottests! I'm pretty much sure Jay will be back soon, it's just a matter of time now.... I like how they never fail to keep Jaebum in their hearts and minds. Thanking him and stuff. How sweet can the boys get, getting all teary. Awwwwwww, love them so so so much! <3

Archived