☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kiss_bunny

forgive me for saying this

but about

jay's bruise on his foot in those pics

i mean ofcourse i dont want him to get hurt.

but

All dancers get hurt once in a while. (bruises arent a big deal, its when they break something that it becomes a big deal)

my friend bruises from even carrying a textbook for some reason >.>

Please dont yell at me saying that but bruising really isnt a big deal all dancers bruise once in a while

BUT i hope they dont bruise like ALL the time cuz then that would be really bad.

They should take it easy.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heeyobi

hello i am new on this thread, i am also a fun of 2 pm since then. i am quietly reading and watching them form my laptop.

it is sad now due to all controversial that the group suffer a lot especially the time when their leader decided to left and go back to seattle. but anyway i am still waiting for the comback of 7 memebers.

the new album is really good and very catchy the melody. but you can see all of thier videos that their are not so happy

they are missing one person. normally when they had interview they are goofy around and palying around like kids but now

it is kinda different. i miss wooyung goofying around...

i keep watching their past episode from wild bunny. can i ask about the last episode of wild bunny, they aired it or not?

i am really fun watching the wild bunny they shown themselve who they really they are.... hope they will aired it.

and does anyone confirm that jae is coming back? i saw article on kpop is that true?

thanks!

Guest xclueless

I don't know if you guys knew this but I saw Khun and Taec's new Youtube account. I think this is the account JYPE. created for them and they are just created yesterday. I guess so cause I saw the profile of each members and 2 of them have the same background image. The best thing is JAY HAS A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT TOO. Not his personal account that spread out months ago but the account created by the company. His account was created yesterday too and on his About Me, he's still in 2PM. He's also has the same background image like those 2 members.

I hope this info will make you guys happy a little.

How do you know these accounts are legit and not fan made? I mean they look pretty legit but usually if these accounts were made by JYP, he would usually state it on his twitter or something like how he did when he made 2PM's twitter accounts. I'm kind of skeptical to be honest. Why is Jay's the only account with 2PM on his name while the others don't? And only the 3 english speakers have youtube accounts? What about the others? And about Khun's twitter, to be honest I think it's totally fake. Like I said, JYP would usually announce these things if it's real and too many fans are just making accounts trying to make it look real to get our hopes high when they aren't.

About the injuries, I saw the posts on 2OD about Woo's and Jays and it really broke my heart. Especially reading about Woo and how he's the only one capable of doing the acrobatics since Jay's absence but he's just getting hurt from it :( Jay even said so himself that Woo will probably get hurt the most doing these type of stuff because he is so flexible (which is true, Woo's body is like a jellyfish LOL). I really worry for him :( Leadja has to come back and be in charge of the acrobatics again before Wooyoung seriously gets hurt.

Guest haiphuong

How do you know these accounts are legit and not fan made? I mean they look pretty legit but usually if these accounts were made by JYP, he would usually state it on his twitter or something like how he did when he made 2PM's twitter accounts. I'm kind of skeptical to be honest. Why is Jay's the only account with 2PM on his name while the others don't? And only the 3 english speakers have youtube accounts? What about the others? And about Khun's twitter, to be honest I think it's totally fake. Like I said, JYP would usually announce these things if it's real and too many fans are just making accounts trying to make it look real to get our hopes high when they aren't.

About the injuries, I saw the posts on 2OD about Woo's and Jays and it really broke my heart. Especially reading about Woo and how he's the only one capable of doing the acrobatics since Jay's absence but he's just getting hurt from it :( Jay even said so himself that Woo will probably get hurt the most doing these type of stuff because he is so flexible (which is true, Woo's body is like a jellyfish LOL). I really worry for him :( Leadja has to come back and be in charge of the acrobatics again before Wooyoung seriously gets hurt.

Well, to he honest I found it's strange too when their accounts came out silently. I'm sorry to say that I can't prove those accounts are legit. Even Khun's twitter is not real although he's in JYP's followers list. I'm really sorry if I break you guys' hope. I was so happy to see that and wanna share with all of you the info without thinking they are real or not. If those acc. are fake, I hope you can forgive me because of the wrong info I gave.

Guest badtzmarujung

:wacko: I saw something in YT and confuse too (Today there are some strange video clip in that channels but they erase it)

;)

credit:iwakeupat2pm

2pm paris baguette leaked clip - Part 2 (with Kim Tae Hee)

Is this the new one? http://www.khun.net/ <--this could be Khun's official site? It's not 100% up and running though and I don't see the site for other members yet.

Well, I doubt that Jay's YT channel is real, but again I thought Jay's myspace was fake, but it wasn't.

I don't think Khun's tweeter is real too. I mean the langauge he used even though they are short messages doesn't sound like him. I could be wrong..

About Wooyoung got hurt, don't get me wrong, I don't want anyone to get hurt, but I think the boys get hurt all the time when they practice. Just think about Kim Yuna. I'm sure she deals with injuries all the time, but that's how she becomes the best. I think the boys are fine. It's just the new concept that they need to be sad and miserable. IMO they really focus on their performance so they didn't kid around and play like they used to, otherwise they wouldn't be able to delivery such powerful mind-blowing performances. I admire their professionalism. I gotta say Jae's absent had made all of them improved a great deal. When he was with them, he always command the stage. But now everyone has to step up to fill holes after he's gone. And imo, they are doing excellent & I'm so proud of them. I can't tell how much I appreciate Wooyoung in this album especially for the HB song. He's not my favorite, but I now think he's really natural talented and a fast learner too. I'd never understood why JYP get him to start the song most of the time as he doesn't have a strong voice that Junho and Junsu have, but I think I get it now.

About Jae, yes, I don't really want to talk about him too much right now. It's not that I forget about him, but it just make me sad and confused. I also don't want to read rumor/bad stuff about JYP anymore. I'm over it. So I just think Jae's taking a break now. I heard that JYPE is very confident with this album and planning a big 2010 year for 2PM. I'm pretty sure Jae is also included in this plan especially when they start to do the international promotion. I think it'll be perfect time for Jay to come back since they will be doing most stuff oversea. And when they come back to Korea, most people probably already forget what had happened to him. I rather save my energy to fight with the anti then. :lol: 2PM fighting!!!

Guest papiroflexia

forgive me for saying this

but about

jay's bruise on his foot in those pics

i mean ofcourse i dont want him to get hurt.

but

All dancers get hurt once in a while. (bruises arent a big deal, its when they break something that it becomes a big deal)

my friend bruises from even carrying a textbook for some reason >.>

Please dont yell at me saying that but bruising really isnt a big deal all dancers bruise once in a while

BUT i hope they dont bruise like ALL the time cuz then that would be really bad.

They should take it easy.

Actually besides the bruises, since he is a bboy, his joints are damaged. I heard he takes some kind of vitamins/pill/yada that helps to ease the pain from the damaged joints. I forgot what they were called. But since he's only 20 something those injuries are gonna catch up to him later on. He does sacrifice alot for his job if you think about it. He can take it now, but think about how it might affect him later. Poor baby, he deserves a rest.

Bruises are nothing to Jay, I'm certain he handles worst injury from flipping in mid-air, breaking, etc.

It seems like khun.net is probably gonna be Khun's official site. The 2pm's official site is also updated with full features now. There are many goodies, so don't miss it. :)http://2pm.jype.com/

Thanks to 2pm-online for the daily chart update. I think HB is at #1 for 4 days in a row on cyworld and 3 days on dosirak. They are doing greattt...

Chart Summary Nov 17

Cyworld :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Dosirak :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Melon :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Monkey3 :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Soribada :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

Bugs :

No. 1 - Heartbeat

MNET :

No. 2 - Heartbeat

Naver :

No. 2 - Heartbeat

Music On :

No. 3 - Heartbeat

Guest thefirstmoment777

thanks xoxoxox for the pics. I rarely saw Wooyoung smile. :(( maybe it's because he feels hurt (from his wrist???) or because they are having difficult time.

And the last pic :-} I was scared when I saw it ;)) whose eye is that??? maybe taec or Chansung :))

Guest xclueless

Everyone get ready for the tears, because I bursted in them reading this..

'We are always together'

After staring their activities as a 6 membered group, it has been revealed that 2PM's leader Park Jaebum also participated in their comeback through an international phone call. Before they prepared to get on stage on KBS Music Bank, 2PM gave a phone call to Park Jaebum in Seattle and gave a promise to show their best stage along with their famous greeting.

Group singers usually have their own greeting and words of encouragement before a stage. For 2PM, it began with the leader's "What time is it now?" followed by the rest of the members' "It's 2PM!" greeting.

But the leader was not present for the day of their comeback. Through Wooyoung's cell phone, 2PM was able to call Jaebum in America and conversed through the speaker phone.

Through the phone, Jaebum shouted "What time is it now?" and 2PM shouted back "2PM." The staff and other singers watching them in the waiting room gave a round of applause at the scene. A representative of JYPE stated "It was a very tearful scene for everyone in the room. 2PM must go on leaving the empty space for their leader and have even withdrawn from variety shows."

CREDITS: DONGA NEWS(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

Guest MR. LEE'S

it has been ages since the last time i posted and stalked 2pm's thread. i just saw the picture of jay's leg. duh, it must be painful. it's so purple and blackish. i wonder what program it was since it seems like he was recording for a show.

Guest thefirstmoment777

no words can describe my feeling right now !!! just cry !!! thanks alot for the post :X:X:X

GO Jay !!! Go 2PM !!!

The day they be back together will not far away !!!

Guest Labacookie

I had no idea Jay was in contact with the group. I'm glad he was able to give them support even though he was far away, I'm sure they needed it. I'm sure he's very proud of how well they're doing. :)

Still, that did bring tears.

it has been ages since the last time i posted and stalked 2pm's thread. i just saw the picture of jay's leg. duh, it must be painful. it's so purple and blackish. i wonder what program it was since it seems like he was recording for a show.

That was when he was filming for infinity challenge, the survival island episode (he appeared w/ junho)

I'm glad that Woo called him. ANd it's a good thing that the sponsors are paying 1 billion won for 2PM to endorse their products now, because finally Woo can make some money... you know, international calls on cell phones ain't cheap!

Archived