☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

'Sibling Groups' 2PM, Beast and a Warm Meeting : "We'll work hard from now on"

[Newsen] 'Sibling Groups' 2PM and Beast had a warm Meeting.

2PM and Beast met face to face after the rehearsal of the November 13th recording of KBS2TV 'Music Bank'. The broadcast includes the comeback performance of 2PM, who is promoting their 1st album.

2PM (NichKhun, JunSu, JunHo, TaecYeon, WooYoung, ChanSung) and Beast (DooJoon, JunHyung, HyunSeung, YoSeob, KiKwang and DongWoon) said that they are glad meeting each others.

Beast's Leader Yoon DooJoon was known to be a part of "HotBlood", a star training program/documentary, together with the 2PM members where their friendship started. Beast's members KiKwang and DongWoon were long time trainees at JYPE together with the 2PM members. Fans oftenly refer 2PM and Beast as brother groups for some reasons. Beast is under Cube Entertainment, the sister company of JYP Entertainment. CUBE's representative HongSeungSeong worked under JYP Entertainment before he established CUBE. He also help 2PM with their debut.

2PM and Beast held a Louder-Greeting-Battle and both groups stated that they'll work hard on their schedules and activities. In the dressing room, 2PM gave their CD to Beast and everyone was reading the 'Thanks To' closely. 2PM JunHo and JunSu mentioned BEAST on their 'Thanks To' showing their fantastic friendship.

Beast's 'Bad Girl' track is getting more and more popular. While 2PM is coming back with their 1st album and promoting their title song "Heart Beat".

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); giggle.@b2strising (TRANS)

this GIF says it all :)

C: as tagged l bestiz l giggle. @ B2STrising

good to know they are good friends with each other. I only like 2PM but good luck to the other group.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blu3bubbl3

46. Because when Wooyoung couldn't speak because of his throat during an interview, you read out loud everything he wrote

can anyone tell me where i can find a vid of this? i don't remember seeing it from all the clips i've watched...

and here is a hilarious shot of Jay checking someone out...keke

http://i35.tinypic.com/3025amt.jpg

credits: DAUM (SOURCE)

of course, our woodong is too irresistible, i know jay always had a thing for him :P

hello topz! :D have you watched wild bunny yet? if you haven't you totally should... you'll laugh your heart out like never before hahahaha

anyways has anyone caught this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydaw4fnv2GU...feature=related

edit: oh here's a shorter version of the clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhi4ozTUdd0

^BEG covered 2pm's again and again. their voices are so awesome. and ga-in's A&A signature dance.

haha they were like jaebum and junsu over there.

would have liked to see a BEG-2pm collab at the MAMAs or even DEG-BEG :(

this was such a great cover! wow, i didn't know jea could play the piano/keyboard so well, and her vocal is amazing. i really liked this version, though it's completely diff from the original.

lastly, i just watched both the mucore and inki perfs, i have to agree that their vocals on inki were weaker... stupid mics :angry: even junsu couldnt really be heard. but i loved the intro, that was just too friggin cool, taec really looked like he wanted to kill someone with that beastly look when he knocked down the "glass". my fav so far is the mucore perf, the set really suits the theme (red/black) and the black suits were just swoon-worthy <3

Guest twinsrock3000

wow the comeback stage was amazingg.

the intro was SICKKK.

i love how they all broke the glass !

taecyeon looks soo pale and he sure is a beast when he broke his glass

and the mic totally sucked -__-"

but its okey cas you still heard them!

hope they win some award after :D

Guest chikashi

Ah, it's awesome that you got the album already; it doesn't release on Yesasia till the 16th! :wacko:

And just a question, what does the poster look like? I haven't been able to find a picture of the poster, so I have no idea what it looks like. Is it just the 6 members, full body? So curious! I'm a poster-buyer! >_<

It's an upper body shot of the 6 members in their white suits like the one that AKP had if you scroll a little bit further down. http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ms_album_scans/

Thank you Ingigayo Staff. ;)

jayspace2.jpg

OH WOW WOW!! Inkigayo staff really put the white box there?

or it is jus a photoshop pic?

goodness..my hostel line is not working well..can't watch Inkigayo~ sob sob..

But tht box? really AWESOME!! Jay come back!!!

Guest gorjuzghurl

^It's not photoshopped. I was randomly saving photos from DC gall when i found this cap.

Had i not visited this thread, i wouldn't have noticed it. Thanks badtzmarujung for pointing that out. Idek, but looking at it now, it's pretty obvious that the space is for Jay.

Guest chocolateanh

wow.. i havent noticed that.... HOTTEST should really aspire to become a detective.

were quite good in this field right?

Cheongmal Komawoyo Inkigayo Staff... i was really touched with this..

Now I forgive you for the bad quality of mics for todays perf.

hahha :lol: I totally agree with you, Hottest are becoming detectives day by day...until Jay com back :lol:

I watched that intro but didnt notice that empty box

it really made my day <3

and i love their inkigayo performance, white suits are perfect!!

2pm fighting!!!!!

Guest rawrritsgracex3

eek their inki perf:D!

haha i so didnt see that before :o the empty box.

yayy go Inki staff~

their intro, when they broke through the ice [?]. so... spazz worthy~

http://i35.tinypic.com/2yl8b69.jpg

yay! a spot for Jae!

inki staff jjang! even though w/ a bad mic i'll let ya'll get away for this.

i didn't even noticed it, thnks girls for pointing that out. :D

edit: hope this wasn't posted.

Inkigayo Apologizes for 2PM's Comeback Stage

Written by mangomonster on Sunday, 15 November 2009 13:39

2pminkigayo

If you watched Inkigayo last night, it was pretty obvious that only 2PM was plagued with bad mics during their performance. The Inkigayo team was quick and issued a statement of apology for the bad audio quality. Read their statement after the cut!

Many viewers believed that 2PM's comeback stage would be amazing on Inkigayo, ten times better than their stages on Music Bank and Music Core, since 2PM members Taecyeon and Wooyoung are the current hosts for the show. However, when the performance began, there were obvious mic issues occurring and the member's voices were hard to hear.

The producers for Inkigayo gave a statement regarding the poor mic quality for 2PM's comeback stage last night. The Inkigayo team stated:

We would like to take the time to explain 2PM's stage today regarding their audio issues. We would first like to apologize to the viewers for not having 2PM's stage go as smoothly as it could have. The production team also feels very sorry and upset because 2PM is also Inkigayo's MC's and have practiced for a long time for that stage. The practice stage in the afternoon went well but the production team wanted a much more glamorous stage and so we decided to put in more effects into the audio. Although at the time of editing, there were no errors, but during the output stage, there was an error found in the audio. We have never had this happen and we would like to apologize for not double checking beforehand.

To all of the disturbed viewers, and to the fans that have highly anticipated this stage, and to 2PM that have practiced so long for this performance, we would once again like to apologize.

Hopefully next week 2PM won't be plagued with mic problems so they can put on an amazing performance that will make our hearts beat.

Credits: hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY

crd: omgkpop

Guest silence457

yay! a spot for Jae!

inki staff jjang! even though w/ a bad mic i'll let ya'll get away for this.

i didn't even noticed it, thnks girls for pointing that out. :D

edit: hope this wasn't posted.

crd: omgkpop

why are there so many conspiracies surrounding 2PM's comeback? Seriously, I wish things would go smoothly as with the "Again & Again" single.

Guest ephemeral.

http://i37.tinypic.com/zkr5ds.jpg

Kyaaaa ~ dorky Ok Daeri. <3

I want that marshmallow as a plushie. :]

after watching their past 3 performances... i have some weird observation over Junho's singing part.

is it just me or am i hearing jaebeom's voice during the last part of junho's (the sustain part) try to listen to it again and it really sounds like jay...

and can you remember this video? when junsu and wooyoung showed how junsu sang the high notes on wooyoung's singing part? this goes to prove that they do overlap members voices to make it sound better isn't it? could it be the same case with junho's =)

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Sounds a lot like how Jay does his adlibs, doesn't it?

I remember watching on Star Golden Bell when they were talking about that part in IHY.

Wooyoung was singing his part, then Junsu did his high note for him. xD

:lol: Yehhhh I love it.

[HD] 2PM HeartBeat 4stages

credit:ss10yaya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h-FGxmRfUw

This is genius.

Music Core perf.

BLACK OUTFITS. I think they looked great in this. <3

The violin instrumental music at the beginning was intense.

The stage was.. WOW. Really felt chills 'cause of the dark atmosphere.

Lol at the back of Chansung's head. It's so messy with all the pins.

Inkigayo perf.

It's a shame the mics were bad.

Inkigayo usually make the best stage, camera angles and all.

But oh my god. They put a 7th blank spot in the intro. Respect man, respect. <3

I really liked the part where they break the (real ;o) ice! And laughed when Junho sorta slipped.

And at the end when they zoomed into Wooyoung. :]

Guest xxxxxxx

Taecyeon's GIRLFRIEND :) he posted about it on his cyworld? The person in the marshmellow was iu's manager. lol

omo , so cute

Marshmallow.gif

please do not hotlink my pictures. Feel free to save it and reupload it

Guest icecube.

Hey, by any chance does anyone remember the interview of 2PM that was like 5 parts and was talking about 2PM's behind the story about how they were chosen and their staffs talked about them on this show/interview thing? Does anyone know the name of it ? or where I can find it ? I remember they were interviewing Wooyoung though mainly while talking about 2PM's past.

Hey, by any chance does anyone remember the interview of 2PM that was like 5 parts and was talking about 2PM's behind the story about how they were chosen and their staffs talked about them on this show/interview thing? Does anyone know the name of it ? or where I can find it ? I remember they were interviewing Wooyoung though mainly while talking about 2PM's past.

Are you talking about 2PM It's Time? Where they interview all the members and in the beginning its like "i, _____ solemnly swear to tell the whole truth in this interview" and they just answers random questions about themselves and how they feel about the other member

Archived