☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OWH!!!

sorry to much Soompiers..about the famous guy vid..

I guess the link expired already...

but no worries...

i'll reconvert the video..

and send the link to those who sent me PMs..

no need emails...

just PM saying that you want...

i'll give you the link soon..

in meantime please wait awhile..coz the line in my hostel is having a fit on me..sigh...

sorry for the inconvenience..

P.S. I'll be sending the link in bulk this time..so not one by one..making it a date..let's say tomorrow..

when the link had been upload..there's a time limit of 24hours...

so be prepared..PM for any questions...^^ Mianhae

Oh..was watching Idol Army 2PM episode for where their 2AM brothers was the guest...

Nickhun did so many serenades on the 2AM song "this song"

beautiful voice~ AWWW...Our Thailand Prince...Yum~

such an unforgettable episode...ToT sobs...they were so happy!

but here he's wearing a different shirt & hat if u can see clearly in the photo 2, this shirt is white but it has see-through parts, and his hats all white which has the same kinda pattern as his shirt. (picture 2). and in the apprently "recent" photo, his hat is blue at the front and his white shirt is completely WHITE! but then again i'm not really sure. coz ur right. korea is cold, but then again. he was coming from amercia where the weather is fair. =/ ... but then again, I'M NOT 100% SURE, i might be wrong. =/ .. x

uh...sorry to quote ur post.. just to tell u guys that the pic is not recent

I knew the website tht have tons of Jay pics and I always go there to check if there s a new pic to save or not >.<

and I got that pic for a month ago already

I saw their comeback stage *.* WOOOW i was completely speechless :o

I love the choregraphy ~

Arf, and for the photo i really hoped it was true, but some of you are right, it's cold in Korea and everybody is in tee-shirt so ... it may be an old picture T.T God, i was praying so hard that it was true ...

KEEP THE FAITH. Jay will come back sooner or later, we just have to wait till he'll be ready to come back.

I really want Jay to receive awards at the MAMA >< cause the 7 boys really deserve it !

I create my account but, i'm going mad cause i can't upgrade it >.<

and i can't watch the "famous guy vid" cause it's private :( Arf, wanna see it T.T

2PM Fighting ~ Love u hottest <3

Guest goldenGAZE

Today's Music core come back was great. I'm really loving the choreography and how in sync the boys are. The fan cheer is so awesome too, does anyone know what they are chanting?

I love the intensity in their face when they perform, it really feel their pain. They're all looking so angry and full of emotion. The stage was really cool, i think it was meant to look like the inside of a heart (since it was blinking lights and stuff). Cool stuff.

Guest the.cherrytree

http://img.asiantown.net/members/173321/tu...dro1_500_1_.jpg

but here he's wearing a different shirt & hat if u can see clearly in the photo 2, this shirt is white but it has see-through parts, and his hats all white which has the same kinda pattern as his shirt. (picture 2). and in the apprently "recent" photo, his hat is blue at the front and his white shirt is completely WHITE! but then again i'm not really sure. coz ur right. korea is cold, but then again. he was coming from amercia where the weather is fair. =/ ... but then again, I'M NOT 100% SURE, i might be wrong. =/ .. x

I almost fell off my chair when i saw that news, but i guessed it would have been impossible.

Here's a fancam of 2PM in Changi Airport, Singapore last year. (Which i missed).

Jay seems to be wearing the same thing.

Oops, he's wearing a black beanie there. Sorry! :/

:( I wish he was back though.

***scream*&$$@@@### The MuCore perf was once again fabulous. It's dramatic, captivating and such a powerful performance. Everyone did great..aww Wooyoung!! Hopefully you don't get hurt by the time they finish the promotion. And the fans..OMG Khottests, you are the best fans ever!! I wanna kiss you all. Keke.. I forgot to breathe while watching it. Haha I can't believe they even topped their MuBank perf which, for me, it's like the best comeback performance ever. LOL. I think the cameraman did a better job too. I can't wait for the Inkigayo tomorrow. They always get the best camera angle. At first, I didn't get the pyramid part, but when I see it live, I feel like seeing the tall-dark wall collapsing. I feel the sadness.. wahhhhh...I love the song, the chorography, music arrangement, the beat, the MV & everything!!! 2PM is a very talented group and has so much potential, that's why I decided to follow them. If they want to debut in the US next year, I believe they have found a good & strong enough material to do that. I can't wait!!! This time, I'll make sure to see them in NYC. :D (By that time, we probably already get Jae back, we need him!!).

Hopefully, 2PM will dominate Kpop in the later part of this year and next year. They deserve so. I'm so proud with our boys. 2PM fighting!!! & god bless you all. :)

About that "famous guy" video, i think is on youtube. I am not sure whether what i saw was what you guys saw. I am seriously not sure, please correct me if i am wrong!:S

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AvA8IcWe-w

oh...the link is up~

so..does everyone still need my download?

if still i wont mind the PMs ^^

this is like falling in love with Jay all over again..

the tiger-eyed ninja~

owh~ mad moves...

Guest Banana Peel

Does anyone think that lvy will be the 7th 2PM member at MAMA?

Do you remember when JYPE mysteriously said there will have 7 members at MAMA ? (don't say me after all this stuff wasn't a marketing tool --')

LOL XD

But I'd like see her<3 dancing w/ them ^^

[Perhaps JYPE spread the rumor themselves about Jay's return to make believe hottests that he will be there & to stop boycotting XD suddendly a photo came out oO']

Oh gawd no, lollll. I hope he didn't mean IVY was going to be taking Jay's parts or whatever it is she's doing to complete 7 members ._______.

Anyways, aww, I was so delighted when I saw the airport picture of Jay, but I guess there are possibilities that it's not current. Hm, if it IS current, then why isn't he like, hidden? He looks really casual. I thought he would be wearing a hoodie to cover from cameras? ahhh man. ):

Oh, and I loved their second performance! It felt even more perfect than the first one. Heh, but I really miss seeing 2pm more cheerful in stage instead of so gloomy. Ahh well.

T______T oh shoot, I topped the page.

I'll just share the gif of Jay in Wild Bunny, heh. I'm still watching their episode 5, while everyone's already done, loll. But anyways...

9qwvpy.gif

credit to the rightful owner.

Guest kassuma

091113 2PM Heartbeat 하트비트 Chansung Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eohDXow9Op8

91113 2PM Intro Taecyeon CLOSE UP Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RrVcEZLP14

091113 2PM Heartbeat 하트비트 Taecyeon Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGMOavbyqug

091113 2PM In The Crowd With Other Singers Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_6Gybs_cxM

091113 2PM Rehersal Nichkhun Cam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2SaQuQ0ITQ

Guest Koutarou

It's so awesome how the fans can integrate the chants into the opening and endings of every 2PM song.

At the end of "Heartbeat," I'm hearing:

"Park Jaebeom, Kim Junsu

Nichkhun, Ok Taecyeon,

Jang Wooyoung, Lee Junho,

Hwang Chansung, 2PM!"

Pretty much the same chant from "Again and Again," except they had to add "2PM" after "Hwang Chansung."

And I really like the orchestral song they used in their into for Music Core today. Sounds super mellow and reminds me of my orchestra days. :)

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

sigh;;;

i really dont wanna get my hopes up, but still. i can hope that its recent right?

were all just waiting, but its getting harder to wait right? sigh;

park jaebeom i miss you.

Guest spiral_flare

HOLY! I really hope the airport pic is recent. If not, I still know that Jay will return.

I know I'm late on this but I wanted to say I'm in LOVE with their new album. My favorite song is Back 2U, can't stop listening to it.

And their comeback performance was so good, I love their chest popping on every heartbeat. I gotta say their intro was pretty creative to play a few seconds of each song from the album. But I like their look from their Again & Again days better. They look too emo now, lol. I thought it resembles their sadness that Jay left, haha.

But yeah....overall great performance.

Second performance, that stage was HOT! I liked this perf better than the first.

Still waiting for Jay.

Guest Wendy1430265887

HOLY! I really hope the airport pic is recent. If not, I still know that Jay will return.

I know I'm late on this but I wanted to say I'm in LOVE with their new album. My favorite song is Back 2U, can't stop listening to it.

And their comeback performance was so good, I love their chest popping on every heartbeat. I gotta say their intro was pretty creative to play a few seconds of each song from the album. But I like their look from their Again & Again days better. They look too emo now, lol. I thought it resembles their sadness that Jay left, haha.

But yeah....overall great performance.

Second performance, that stage was HOT! I liked this perf better than the first.

Still waiting for Jay.

Yeah that's what I'm hoping too. Please be recent and legit.

I I do agree that I like their concept for Again and Again better but they need to change it up to reveal a different side of them.

And I'm pretty sure their reason for the gloomy outfits and stage decorations is because of Jay.

i LOVED the mucore performance. the stage set up and everything was really cool.and they are so in sync with their zombie choreo...i love it. i really want to chop Khun's ponytail off though. it looks cute on Junho but it looks so off on Khun...

i think Woo especially suits this zombie/emo concept. he looks so freaking hot. i've always loved him but i've never seen him in this light before...lol. he was always so cute but gosh, so.freaken.hot now.

Guest MR. LEE'S

omg omg omg omg omg omg, when i first opened the article about jay's leaving korean airport in allkpop. i was so shocked. i mean, ahhh he's coming back. i hope so. i want him to come back and continue as a leader of 2pm. i miss him so much.

ahhh and music core performance was epic, seriously. they're so energetic. the camera's much better if i want to compare with music bank's. i like their intro.

Guest entermuriel

ah~ i just finished watching their performance at MCore... was i blown away or what?!

it was better than yesterday's. i actually like both intros... but, the violin mimic in this one kind of made it better hehe

i loved the song when i first heard it. i loved the video and choreo when i first saw them.

but watching them and hearing them perform it, it's 1000x better ^-^

i like them better in this black suits... maybe next time it's be in those black and white suits from the MV?

i wanna see Taec with his 2 little ponytails... i like him with that hairstyle >.<

and i've already gotten used to Junho and Khun's little palm hair lol

the make up that they have accentuates the tiredness and dead-feel of the song... i like it :]

i love the part when Chansung starts rapping kekeke and during that part, where the guys have to stand up

the way Junsu stands up is so hot... i don't know if anyone noticed it ahaha

man, what am i saying... they all look hot ^-^

it would make it even better if our leadja was there -sigh- but the guys worked hard and they did great :]

and about the picture... i don't wanna give myself high hopes. i'll just wait to see what's the truth behind it.

Guest misskorea012

For the people who wanted a picture to prove that the picture of Jay at the airport is old.

This was taken back in August when he was returning from Seattle.

pm_35_nearsky113.jpg

Archived