☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest hypocrite

I dont know what to say anymore...yesterday there was somekind of silver lightning for this thread...

and now, some people has begun doubting about JYP's statement again & again ....

Yes, he used the words 'IF' but please see the whole point, know one really knows whether or When Jay wants to comeback to the stage. It's Jay's own decision..

what matter is: JYP, JYPe, 2PM Members, and US Fans will be there the greet and accept him back. That's enough for me.

Have faith, dont analyzing too much. Be positive!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest YuffieK

Believe it or not, JYP is an incredibly nice man (I speak from personal experience).

I have a lot of faith on this whole Jay situation.

Yes, I am sad and lonely without leadja- but we must all be patient.

For now I will support 2PM no matter what.

I am absolutely in LOVEEEE with the music video for Heartbeat. It's so inspiring on an emotional level. I really feel like they're singing and dancing for Jay to come back <3 love love the new concept. They all look SO good!

The concert on mnet starts in 7 minutes... eep!!! So nervous/excited!

I know a lot of people are concerned about the word IF in JYP's statement, but I thought that Jay has NO CHOICE but to return because isn't he still under contract with JYPE? Is it possible for him to break the contract and not come back?

Guest badtzmarujung

I dont know what to say anymore...yesterday there was somekind of silver lightning for this thread...

and now, some people has begun doubting about JYP's statement again & again ....

Yes, he used the words 'IF' but please see the whole point, know one really knows whether or When Jay wants to comeback to the stage. It's Jay's own decision..

what matter is: JYP, JYPe, 2PM Members, and US Fans will be there the greet and accept him back. That's enough for me.

Have faith, dont analyzing too much. Be positive!

:) I think I choose the way ignore them . Don't read their post. Think Positive a lot and do whatever I can do for 2PM.

That make me feel good now ke ke ke :lol:

This is the picture of Khun's brother. He is very handsome.

Khun's mother & brother came to see Khun's comeback stage.

This is so sweet.

credit:nichkhun.net

p091112018.jpg

Guest kuroari_nbza

LOL jyp's statement didnt even clarify anything!!!!

but after reading the article.... i felt like jay isnt going to came back anytime soon...

but i really hope that he will come back... when he's ready

Guest happylove00

I know a lot of people are concerned about the word IF in JYP's statement, but I thought that Jay has NO CHOICE but to return because isn't he still under contract with JYPE? Is it possible for him to break the contract and not come back?

honestly, if he breaks the contract, he will have to pay a large amount of money... i dun think he will do it...

why are everyone so concerned about the "IF"? Didnt JYP said that if jay wants to come back, he will do his best to bring him back. So the only question lies in Jay. I dun expect him to stand on stage now! how can u even expect him to stand on stage after he has done something wrong. He needs time and that is exactly what JYP gives him. I find JYP's answer a satisfaction answer. At least, he ensures that IF jay ever comes back, he will still be part of 2PMl. That is the answer i wanna know. Others is up to jay and i respect him!

1:59PM is too hot.

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000022.jpg

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000023.jpg

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000-1.jpg

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000024.jpg

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000029.jpg

001-1.jpg

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000056.jpg

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000071.jpg

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000-6.jpg

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000-5.jpg

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000-4.jpg

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000-2.jpg

bcos i thought taec really looks good in the video...

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000015.jpg

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000021.jpg

jang wooyoung is my fav... he changed a lot? didnt he? he looks so different... but he is even hotter than before ^^

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000051.jpg

HDs2PMHeartbeatMusicVideoavi_000089.jpg

BE POSITIVE LOL...

I just want to say that instead of being "positive", we'd get better to be realistic to be the nearest of the truth...and DON'T STOP analysing Hottests! That's like that you can make your own point of view instead of following others like sheeps.

Why do some hottests think that this "IF" isn't important srly????

THIS

I don't understand.

We fought during 2 months for them so EVERY WORD is important now of course!

Guest jjoanne

Okay guys, I always think that jay is coming back during feb next year. If I'm not wrong, there's a post saying that JYP is gonna bring jay back on next year feb. It also stated that the album would consists of new songs and 5 old songs. Please be noted that that particular post was posted before the album released. Many of us were happy but sort of doubting his/her words as we were afraid that it just another rumour flying around. But few days later, the album released and indeed consists of 5 old songs. So... I choose to believe Jay is gonna come back next year.

Guest uh-ohxev

This is the picture of Khun's brother. He is very handsome.

Khun's mother & brother came to see Khun's comeback stage.

This is so sweet.

credit:nichkhun.net

Omg... so sweet of them! ^^ So, this is from today? That's nice to see them supporting their brother/son <3 Khuns brother is also very good looking... the whole family is blessed with good looks! <3

I'm anxious about the comeback stage. As with anything, its bittersweet for me.

And about, JYP statement... I don't know why people are doubting it so much? I think Jay will be back, but he needs time... I understand the statement you guys want (and I do too! Don't get me wrong...) is "Jay will return" but JYP can't say that for sure. That'd be forcing Jay to return... I think we should wait it out. And if by next year during the same time when the scandal broke out, IF Jay has not returned, then JYPs words should be questioned... but as for now, let's be patient and wait... I believe JYP, and I hope he isn't lying. I TRUST YOU JYP, so don't disappoint us!

Actually... I don't even have an opinion anymore. I'm just neutral and want whatever is the best for this situation. Not siding with anyone. Just staying in the middle here.

Guest heretoc

Been a silent reader so far... just saw their "Heartbeat" MV... I liked the concept though. Junsu's super gd-looking there!

Though it was only a "IF" from JYP, but I thought at least IF Jay wants to come back.. he'd be in 2PM still, which is what matters to me. I think it would be kinda awkward for me to see him as a solo artiste or being in other groups.

Was flipping thru my blog archives when I happen to see this photo again... and I think maybe I could share here with u guys:

ABCD0001-1.jpg

this was taken some months ago when I went to a Korean restaurant in SG with my friend. We were looking at the photos outside the glass walls of this restaurant to see which artistes had been there before. I wasn't very into 2PM back then, so I simply snapped a photo of them... I reckon they were there when they came to SG for the Korean Festival concert. Famous Korean play "JUMP" crew and Andy of Shinwa were among the Korean artistes that visited there too.

It's good to see JaeBum being all smiley up there haha... and the other guys too.

I don't know. I think it’s all misunderstanding among fans and not really anyone's fault. I'm always silent about this issue because I know we are all angry about what happened and because I always believe from the bottom of my heart that Jay will be back as 2PM. He's a perfectionist. However, I feel he always put too much pressure on himself because he''s the leader and the best performer of the group. Give him time & he'll be back stronger. I read that some fans don't want 2PM's new album to be successful because they afraid that JYP may not need Jay to come back at all. I see this differently though. If the boys can succeed without him, Jay might forgive himself and come back sooner. He doesn't have to blame everything at himself anymore. To see 2PM climbing up charts and the album is still highly anticipated is such a relief for me. Can you imagine if they fail, some people who are not real fans may blame Jay all over that he’s the reason for 2pm's losing their popularity. I think he's gonna feel much more worse than he does right now. Regardless of the decision Jay made, he can't please everyone. I support Jay more than 100%. As I said, I love both Jay & JYP. But since I'm such a big fan of the WG and for me, Rain is brother. I've been followed JYP for a very long time. I know JYP longer than Jay and 2PM. I chose to trust him.

JYP may disappoint me after all, I don't know. But right now, my mind is peaceful as well as my blood pressure which is read below normal. keke :D My heartbeat doesn't sound so well though bcos..I'm sooo excited about their comeback perf tonight!!!! :lol: I couldn't sleep well since the first they released the new songs.. It didn't happen to me since the WG's Nobody MV. Arhhh..… Hopefully, the boycotters would be kind to them.

wahh..thank you so much!!. I waited all day long for the pics today. ummm the thing on Khun and Junho's head started to grow on me..BUT that thing on Taec's...i'm not sure what is... :lol:

Guest kuroari_nbza

ooohhh i cant wait to watch their comeback perf.... so dark

wooyoung looks like he's gonna fall off...

khun's holding his leg too high

Guest tikamicizia

I don't know why ppl angry because of the "IF". I mean do you really want jype to force jay come back now? is that what you want? or do you want jyp to say "yes, jay will come back in jan 2010". think again. it will make this whole jay's departure looks like one big liar created by jyp. ppl will angry to them "oh, so this is all fake? just an act? to gain sympathy and publicity???" "this is all planned?" they can't make it looks so planned. yes, I believe jype already planned all of this. he's taking an advantage from this misery. he's one smart man and I don't care if it's just a publicity stunt. coz it's for our boys' sake too. and ppl won't forgive jay if he doesn't leave for a while. jyp is smart he can turn korean ppl from hating jay so much to sympathy and feeling guilty towards jay... so all, let's be patient

btw,, taec?? spider web???? lol feels like Halloween

Guest the.cherrytree

Remember, JYP said "If" not "When". Besides, Kang Ho Dong didn't look too convinced by JYP's words. Hahah.

I thought that too! The whole program just looked awkward, and the MCs simply stared at JYP, not looking very happy.

Was flipping thru my blog archives when I happen to see this photo again... and I think maybe I could share here with u guys:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/ava.../ABCD0001-1.jpg

this was taken some months ago when I went to a Korean restaurant in SG with my friend. We were looking at the photos outside the glass walls of this restaurant to see which artistes had been there before. I wasn't very into 2PM back then, so I simply snapped a photo of them... I reckon they were there when they came to SG for the Korean Festival concert. Famous Korean play "JUMP" crew and Andy of Shinwa were among the Korean artistes that visited there too.

It's good to see JaeBum being all smiley up there haha... and the other guys too.

Ohmy, which restaurant was that (if you don't mind me asking)? It's so heartwarming to see them together.

-

The pictures of their Comeback look good. Time to hunt for videos.

Archived