☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest the.cherrytree

anyone else think that half of chansung's rap solo in the beginning is too long and that part of that should've been split with Jay?

let's play a game

let's play

which part used to be Jays?

the beginning rap was probably split two ways

2:38 junho's part - something makes me think this should've been jay's

at 3:01 when woo and junsu work the song, it really reminds me of jay's and junsu's duo part in I Hate You

Junsu's and junho's parts seem longer? anyways, i'm not saying Junsu doesn't deserve these parts bc I love him (he looked so hot at 1:54)! but I feel like both junho and junsu have longer parts?

gosh, maybe i'm just bitter bc my favorite boy isn't there but I swear I feel a certain emptiness to this song bc of his absence..i can't help but think, oh this is where jay's part could've been or jay could've danced that ending better than woo.......ugh, i sound really ugly but I really miss Jay

anyone else think that naming their album 1:59 is sorta weird? like the company is trying to turn the negative publicity into profit?

anyways, JYP says Jay might be coming back and if it is it'll be with 2pm (source golden fishery) but still...that could be a looooooong time. will he forgotten by then? I know I won't forget him

anyways, cool idea scenario. wouldn't it be awesome if they performed this live and Jay comes in at the end doing woo's ending dance?

Taec shares the first rap with Chansung doesn't he? :/ Or what about the half-rap that Khun does in English? Around 2;20. And where Junho pushes everyone away at 2:40.

The MV was haunting, but I felt empty as well. Part of me kept looking out for Jay, I can even imagine him doing the dance.

And yes, i keep dreaming that Jay would appear in one of their Comeback stages. Must have been all the fanfics I've been reading.

-

I was rather comforted by JYP's words. Hoping that JYPe is more reliable than a certain other recording company.

Is there any news about the boycott now? I'm interested in the kHottest stand now. :)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest candyapple1111

Taec shares the first rap with Chansung doesn't he? :/ Or what about the half-rap that Khun does in English? Around 2;20. And where Junho pushes everyone away at 2:40.

The MV was haunting, but I felt empty as well. Part of me kept looking out for Jay, I can even imagine him doing the dance.

And yes, i keep dreaming that Jay would appear in one of their Comeback stages. Must have been all the fanfics I've been reading.

-

I was rather comforted by JYP's words. Hoping that JYPe is more reliable than a certain other recording company.

Is there any news about the boycott now? I'm interested in the kHottest stand now. :)

I think Khun rap around 220 was probably Jae's. It's a little arkward. Taec and Chan have improved with their rapping.

Guest kdrama_queen2

First of all guys, JYP NEVER SAID THAT JAEBUM IS COMING BACK!! So why is everyone so happy when JYP only repeated what he already mentioned in his official statements a couple months back. He said that IF Jay wants to return to the kpop stage, he'd help him do that.

The big factor is the "IF"... so let me ask you 2PM soompiers...

Imagine you're Jay and let's say that it's a few months from today, you ask yourself, "Do I want to return to 2PM?"

To which scenario would you say "Yes" to? A or B?

A) After the album 01:59 does extremely well (mutizen award, triple crown, huge album sales, etc) --> showing that the other 2PM boys are very capable of succeeding without you.

or

B.) After 01:59 does mediocre because no one can fill the void that you left.

Why would Jay want to return to a successful 2PM? He woulndn't.

Even if JYPE was begging him to return (which I doubt if 2PM was bringing in the money) but let's say they were.. JYP said himself in this interview and in his official statement from way back, that Jay was too embarrassed to stand on stage. Too disappointed in himself for saying such things and that he did not want to bring down the other boys with him.

So why would he risk 2PM's explosive success by his uncertain return? He wouldn't. Even if he missed his ONEDAY brothers to death. Even if he missed performing on stage.

He would NEVER risk bringing harm to them.. even if if that risk was minimal.

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

I loved the way JYP addressed the situation when he was talking about it on Golden Fishery.

I feel like it answered some questions and it's nice to know that JYP is willing to help.

I remember at first I was mad at JYP for naming the album 1:59 - I saw it as a marketing gimmick.

But now I realize he understands the fans and wants Jay back as much as anyone.

I'll patiently wait for the day Jay decides to return to 2pm, whether it be two months or a year, we should all wait!

in all honesty, the only question that JYP answered was that,

IF Jay was to return, he would return to 2PM and not as a solo artist.

all the other things he said, we've heard already.

i'm still glad JYP spoke on the issue though,

let's hope Jay really does come back.

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

well im happy (:

at least i know, that WHEN JAY COMES BACK, he'll return with 2pm, as 2pm leadja (:

i can't wipe that smile off my face.

now im able to move forward && support the other boys also <3333

2pm ihottestXDD

Well, I'm satisfied with JYP's answer. As long as I know that Jay will have place to return to in 2PM, I'm content and I'm willing to wait. I know there's a lot of "IF"s right now but there are some things you just can't be completely sure about and you just gotta believe in. I believe Jay will return, but it's just a matter of time. Meanwhile, I'm going to support the rest of the guys because I'm a fan. I believe that's what Jay wants fans to do as well.

Guest babiluxx

I believe that jay will come back when he is ready.

Heart beat is really starting to grow on me, and i really think the music video is pretty awesome.

I have a question does anyone know where this picture came from? like which show it was aired on?

http://www.soompi.com/content/75286

thanks for answering my question! :)

JYP repeated the same things he said before, but seeing him actually say that on TV was slightly more reassuring. I just hope we can hold him for that regardless of the 'ifs'. I want definite promise and eventually some results.

On the other hand, Heartbeat MV is really starting to grow on me. At first it creeped me out, but after it for about 20 times at least, I am liking their dark-ness, the weird choreography and their overall image.

I don't like Khun's hair because it distracts me from the seriousness of the MV and the weird cheerleading kinda move makes me lol everytime.

Apart from these, Chansung looked incredibly hot! I loved his creepy move when he was behind Taec but it may be due to the fact he's my favorite member. :D

Heartbeat is definitely more enjoyable because of the MV. I don't know if the MV is good but it has a strong impact on every viewer and I think half of the goal is accomplished there itself.

Chansung ftw <3

Guest fattie8701

First of all guys, JYP NEVER SAID THAT JAEBUM IS COMING BACK!! So why is everyone so happy when JYP only repeated what he already mentioned in his official statements a couple months back. He said that IF Jay wants to return to the kpop stage, he'd help him do that.

The big factor is the "IF"... so let me ask you 2PM soompiers...

Imagine you're Jay and let's say that it's a few months from today, you ask yourself, "Do I want to return to 2PM?"

To which scenario would you say "Yes" to? A or B?

A) After the album 01:59 does extremely well (mutizen award, triple crown, huge album sales, etc) --> showing that the other 2PM boys are very capable of succeeding without you.

or

B.) After 01:59 does mediocre because no one can fill the void that you left.

Why would Jay want to return to a successful 2PM? He woulndn't.

Even if JYPE was begging him to return (which I doubt if 2PM was bringing in the money) but let's say they were.. JYP said himself in this interview and in his official statement from way back, that Jay was too embarrassed to stand on stage. Too disappointed in himself for saying such things and that he did not want to bring down the other boys with him.

So why would he risk 2PM's explosive success by his uncertain return? He wouldn't. Even if he missed his ONEDAY brothers to death. Even if he missed performing on stage.

He would NEVER risk bringing harm to them.. even if if that risk was minimal.

i really really like your posts!!!! i find myself agreeing with them quite a few times. Quite honestly, JYP only answered one question, he however never answered the bigger question which is IS JAY COMING BACK?? i like the sentimental tone in which he spoke about Jay he seemed really honest, but like a business man he was very careful with his words, very careful NOT to make promises about Jay's return. oh well.. only time will tell..i listened to the tracks and really the ONLY song i like is Back 2 u. The rest are just either too busy or just not doing it for me; heck one of the songs sounds like they took Chaeyeon's shake beat.

Edit: crap topped a page, only have this to share.

p.s

does anyone know Taec and Jaebeoms' English names??

Guest lizramyun

sorry cut your post but can i ask you something

what exaclty want you that JYP or JYPE do?

bring jay back? RIGH NOW?

that the other boys stop their activities?

dont get me wrong i only want to know what are you expecting from them...

(sorry my english i forget )

Guest xoxoxox

^ I also want to know too.

reading from JYP statement, I think JYP is waiting for Jay to make come back when he is ready.

isn't their comeback performance today??

Guest flying-solo

I for one am happy because JYP said if Jay decides to return, he will return to 2PM and not come back as a solo artist like everyone else thought.

I read a few pages back and some people were too quick to jump to conclusions and mentioned he'll come back and be demoted to Cube Entertainment, but after hearing what JYP said, it's definitely not going to happen *throws confetti*.

We just need to be patient. Please.

Guest papiroflexia

i really really like your posts!!!! i find myself agreeing with them quite a few times. Quite honestly, JYP only answered one question, he however never answered the bigger question which is IS JAY COMING BACK?? i like the sentimental tone in which he spoke about Jay he seemed really honest, but like a business man he was very careful with his words, very careful NOT to make promises about Jay's return. oh well.. only time will tell..i listened to the tracks and really the ONLY song i like is Back 2 u. The rest are just either too busy or just not doing it for me; heck one of the songs sounds like they took Chaeyeon's shake beat.

Edit: crap topped a page, only have this to share.

p.s

I forgot Taec's, did he ever have one? But I think I read somewhere Jaebum's was Thomas? LOL, Thomas Park.

sorry cut your post but can i ask you something

what exaclty want you that JYP or JYPE do?

bring jay back? RIGH NOW?

that the other boys stop their activities?

dont get me wrong i only want to know what are you expecting from them...

(sorry my english i forget )

I think she was just reminding people that JYP said IF and it wasn't a definite YES. There's difference between the two.

Because people were getting too happy and misinterpreting the IF to a YES.

She didn't ask for anything from JYP or JYPE, especially the subject of bringing Jay back now and the rest of the boys to stop their activities.

Just a friendly "let's check back into reality and not get too carried away now" moment.

I just wanted to reply because if you're mad, you don't need to be.

p.s

Taec I believe just went by Taec. As for Jaebum, his english name is Jay. Jay Park. Lol, I have no idea where you guys got Thomas from but that's not his name.

Remember, JYP said "If" not "When". Besides, Kang Ho Dong didn't look too convinced by JYP's words. Hahah.

2nd post.

Guest fleurdelis_kay

none of us really know what JYPE, JYP, Jay or 2pm wants

pro-boycotters get their arguments based on hidden msgs, own interpretations etc

anti-boycotters are just the same

everything is hypothetical..both sides has their 'WHAT IFs', so pls dont force anybody to agree with what you hv to think and act like as if it is the truth

the event at the moment now is 2pm's comeback which i'm really excited for

but at the same time i'll continue to write to JYPE in hopes that they'll pass my encouragement letters to Jay

i'll also continue to twitter, post shoutouts whenever i can to Jay..i bet his frens/2pm members will tell him of the support he gets from fans

from my point of view (u can disagree, i'm ok with that) jay needs a little time to cool down from everything..i mean from the response of fans, not the general public..the fans are supportive of jay

so what if korea hates him? JYP still makes money selling the album cos fans are the ones that buy the album

and CF deals? 2pm can go overseas..JYPE has always aim for international penetration anywayz..so there's really no reason for JYPE to kick jay out

and there's definitely no reason for us fans to start blaming/bashing anyone

remember, the jay fiasco started due to misunderstanding..are we going to be hypocrites nw by pointing fingers here and there over things we are not sure of?

the other 6 members are trying their best to fill in the absence of Jay and i truly applaud them for the effort

just bcos we want jay back doesnt mean we want the other 6 to feel like the album failed bcos jay is not there with them

are they that insignificant?

if anything, i want them to feel HOTTEST are behind them 100%..now and the future

Guest xclueless

I forgot Taec's, did he ever have one? But I think I read somewhere Jaebum's was Thomas? LOL, Thomas Park.

Thomas? LMAO. I think he just went by Jay Park =P Where did you read the Thomas from? HAHA. And Taec just went by Taec. I remember I was wondering what did Taec and Nichkhun go under when they were in the states but yeah I'm pretty sure Taec just went by Taec and Nichkhun probably Khun?

Their performance is in a couple of hours! Excited but nervous =|

Guest viviean

great news hottest! 2pm just film Paris Baguette cf with Kim tae hee yesterday (on Nov. 11th)

I'm so exited.can't wait for this cf.

btw,after read jyp's statement,I really believe him.if jay won't come back,why jay continue taking dancing and singing lessons?

What can I do while he does so? Help him continue taking dancing and singing lessons to continue training as an artist. When he says that he wants to be back on stage, then I will help him do so. When he comes back, he will come back as a part of 2PM, the members love others very much. Neither him nor the members want him to return as a solo artist."

I believe jay will come back as the leader of 2pm.

Be strong hottest. I love 2pm and you guys so much.

Archived