☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest HelloCrystal

I'm LOVIN the song'Heartbeat'!!!

I LIKED 'Tired of Waiting', but bc of all that electronic mixing with their voices..I couldn't LOVE it =(

..: I still miss Jay's voice in their songs :..

As for 'Heartbeat' MV..I have mix feelings about it.

It was a great music video..the choreography was awesome, but there were some parts that I thought were a bit "messy". Towards the end when they all "walked off" to the sides so (I think) Wooyoung could do his jump thing..I think that could've been done better. After the pyramid, instead of "walking off"..they should've all just bounced flat on their backs, and then have only Wooyoung do the jump thing. Also, I agree with some of yall..I think that ending should've been left for Jay. I know he would've have done that ending PERFECTLY! There's just something about his style that would make the ending of that music video AMAZING!

..: I still miss watching Jay dance :..

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovebaby

Just watched the MV like a billion times and I am so hyped up for their live performance.

To be honest, Heartbeat is not my favorite song on the album. I was truly hoping that they'd promote Tired of Waiting instead. But the MV has completely changed my mind. I enjoy the creepy/dark aspect of the MV and the overall mood of the song.

There are some things that make me cringe though. For example, Junho's and Nichkhun's hair. They have ponytails on the top of their heads!! Can't the hair and make-up people try to be a little more original, since they have longer hair to work with now? The zombie dance is just... hilarious, though I'm sure if that's not the intended effect. And the pyramid at the end, as cool and novel as that is, I am constantly reminded of cheerleading and it just cracks me up.

And since I'm Wooyoung-bias, the flip at the end just made my day.

I'm really excited about their comeback. Hopefully JYP will surprise us with -coughs-Jaebum's return? That would make my week~ and every other fangirl's

Guest khunnie-oppa

whew! hello hottest! i'm so super suprised about the album cover of the boys. The pictures are quite nice but the make up are so dark. i mean the concept is not what i thought about. but hey i still love the MV. They are cool. I just didn't like Nichkhun's apple head. Must go away keke. Hoping to see more of them this month and forever. I miss Jay. Wishing he will be back before Christmas. Thinking of it as Christmas gift for us fans. hehehe.

WOW I am loving it! Honestly, I wasn't too fond of the song when I first heard it, but now having seen the MV, I like it so much more!

I just have to say I am so impressed with our boys right now. Everything about the song and mv was so fresh and new and different from anything that's out there right now. I feel like they are really breaking the mold for a male "idol" group, no one's ever done this before. And I am so glad that 2PM was the first idol group to bring the "beastly" image instead of pretty boy. And now this!!! HOTT. I am so impressed right now, I like them even more now, hahaa.

Can't wait to see it live!!

Btw, I'm really curious how they would've styled Jay if he were in this album. Can you imagine him with a ponytail? Hahahaaa

Guest haiphuong

Just finished watching their MV. I love it. They are very suitable with dark concept but I don't like Khun and Jun Ho's hair styles. They used to be super hot with short hair like A&A or I Hate You. I don't know why but I'm glad that Jay didn't appear in this MV cause I can't imagine him with long hair like that :) I hope there would be an MV for "Gimme the light" cause I love that song so much. May be they'll change their style and record a new MV for "Heartbeat" when Jay comeback. That must be a typhoon....ha ha ha

Guest hyeonah

Sorry but the album is really bad. So disappointed. Not really surprised, though, since the only songs I found very good were A&A and Hate U. :( Was looking forward to much more than just that.

Guest badtzmarujung

Hi :lol:

After I watch New MV. Wow This is awesome MV. I love It

The MV make me love this song a lot. There is a Drama story in MV.

I think this is "Vampire"&"Zombie" Concept. It's so dark&painful like they are no heart until the "one" come back.

Even-though Jay is not in MV but I saw his shadow every where. Jay I really miss you.

------------------------

Pics Behind Vogue Scene

82000341.jpg

38390050.jpg

40925094.jpg

65561801.jpg

44472846.jpg

48992862.jpg

61596988.jpg

54931756.jpg

59180307.jpg

33037458.jpg

haven't posted anything here for a while but after seeing the MV i just want to release some of my opinions about it

when i first saw the MV the first feeling was i felt scared... the MV's aura is too dark and it seem they wanted too stick with the near death aura which was depicted in this whole MV

after watching it a few more times, sadness filled me... i have never watched an MV with this intense effect on me and though from the artistic point of view you can say it is EPIC because they succeeded in bringing out the emotions in this MV.

But still i hope they will remake the MV with Jay in it as everyone has been wishing for...

I hope this sadness will soon end and we'll get to see their dorky self again just like the old times...

i miss ROFLing over their antics and hope to laugh again because of these 7 cute adorkable men....

Guest babysweet

Honestly speaking, this album was just alrite..... i AGREE that the boys came out with fresh new images & their songs in this album give out a brand new beat, but so far i'm not yet addicted to any of the songs in this New Album. Like their previous singles, their have many catchy & upbeat songs like 10/10 points, Only You, Again & Again, I Hate You & You Might Come Back that are so addictive when u listen to it & these sonngs make u feel like dancing & singing to their beat again & again. But the new songs are nothing like that...maybe i'm still too addicted to the old songs & i still can't help it....hahahha

However, the boys have matured alot & looks more manly in their comeback & seeing the Heartbeat MV proves that they have work hard & i can still see their powerful dance & performance..... I just wish them a successful comeback!!!

Guest goldenGAZE

Just saw the MV

I WAS BLOWN AWAY! Honestly in my last 3 years of KPOP, i don't think i've ever felt so in awe after watching an MV. I loved how it was filmed, the colour, the cuts. The boys all looked handsome. The choreograph, was phenomenal , so awkward yet beautiful. Very memorizing. The way It started with Taec heart pumping was brilliant, and i love the change over to Chansung. BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL MV. I'm very impressed with JYP. The ending was so cool too. The boys sad faces in the beginning was sad to watch since the emotions felt so true.

@CharlotteDarcy: It's still avail to me on their YT channel, i've just checked now.

Guest hahaha:)

I just saw the MV. and wow! The choreo is really amazing this time. with a bit mix of pyramid thing there :)

and if Jae would really comeback this time(which is my biggest wish)

I won't be surprised if he will be the one to do the last step in a live perf. The heartbeat-soul thingy while lying on the floor. :) It suits too much for him

Oh Jae please comeback.

and Chansung is really handsome with a tied hair o.o seriously, I like it. Drool-worthy!

edit:

I just realized that their hair suits the choreography, especially when they're tilting their heads with force. Love it.

AWESOME!!!!!

i can really see jae on top of the pyramid! kekeke...netherless... the MV is great! awesome...but the steps that theyre like running to the side seems like santi dance to me! kekekek

:lol:

@PM JANNGGGG!!!!! they'll win the MAMA!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!

Guest donnie_d

I just saw the MV...my initlial reaction was...uhhmm its diferrent......

then i watch it like 3 times.. and its clearer to me.. ITS DIFFERENT!!! ITS UNIQUE!!!! ITS WHAT SETS THEM APART FROM OTHER KPOP MALE GROUPS!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

whats noticeble....

I really love the opening.. Oh MY GAWD!!! Taek was really hot there... i just dont like his hair when they where dancing ..really not a fan of that white hair on top... its hideous!

Khun and Junho having ponytails...uhhmm forgivable...but better to take them off,

The Chorus dance...will be a HIT!!! JYP Always comes up with easy to follow steps that are catchy (ex, Again n Again, Tell Me, 10 out of 10, Nobody)

Zombie dance... reminiscent of MJ's thriller but with a futuristic twist.....LIKE IT!!!

Somethings wrong with Junsu's nose,,, from what i read somewhere here its flatter...i noticed that when they where doing the interview with chocoabs...and now its really different..its really flatter than before, they better do something,

The Pyramid...ha ha.. props to the coreographer... others will follow again!!! (like their beast concept!!)

Overall hairstyle...didnt like it as much...their best was during the I Hate You days......

Crying Scenes...emotional..Leadja Jay Comeback!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Ending...Woo Youngie taking the spot... H.O.T.T.!!!!

cant wait for them to perfom on Music Bank Live!!!!

Guest lovely_mi

AWESOMENESS!!! I LOVE everything from the "Heartbeat" mv...I mean everything..Love it..Love it..Love it..I love the choreo, i love their style, i love the concept..i love everything..and most important thing, they're looking HOT..damn HOT..especially Chansung and Taec..

I just saw the MV. and wow! The choreo is really amazing this time. with a bit mix of pyramid thing there :)

Oh Jae please comeback.

and Chansung is really handsome with a tied hair o.o seriously, I like it. Drool-worthy!

edit:

I just realized that their hair suits the choreography, especially when they're tilting their heads with force. Love it.

Agree..Chansung is really handsome in that mv..like REALLY handsome..and yes, their hair actually suits the choreo..they look so sexy tilting their heads like that..

Guest hypocrite

Amen. I'm lovin` everything!!

I'm interested on how they're going to perform. The pyramid did make me giggle though. xDD

The whole "puppet-master" dance was so convincing. GG.

2PM is forever! <3.

YES, A BOMB!

I Love the album! It's amazing! not forget to say that Only You acoustic is so intense for me. It's like they sing the song live only for me. LOL :P

The MV, what can I say,

JYP and JYP's artist did it again. Only they can.

Guest Unnursvana

This MV was amazing! definitely did not disappoint me, but 2PM and JYP never does... but there was something missing in this MV and that was Jay... <_< I want him back!!

I can't stop watching the MV, is is just so brilliant and the song and dance steps are amazing! Wooyoung looks really handsome in this MV as does the rest of them... he was so cool at the end!

Guest Labacookie

On the JYP statement: This scares me a little, if only because it doesn't say he's returning specifically to 2PM, it just says he's returning. The fact that they brought up his (?) wishes for 2PM to continue without him, and elsewhere emphasizing his resignation from the group makes me think that he might return as a solo artist. :(

IDK, I wish JYP would be more specific and not make people play a guessing game so he can make more money off the publicity.

On the MV I love the music video...and hate the song. I dislike the rapping, it doesn't flow well, and the song sounds off (and no, it's not the absence of Jay; I really feel the song is meh). Even so, the video is gorgeous. I like everyone's look, and I actually like the unusual choreography (even the cheerleader pyramid). It's very different from what everyone else is doing, and that makes it fresh and interesting.

ok..just finished watching and it was O___O

i felt like it wasn't the 2pm that i know....it's like they evolved or something(but in a good way) ^_^;

man, the mv was so DAEBAK!! JJANG!! haha..i was like..OMO OMO OMO.while watching it.. XD

the intro of the mv was cool, but why is there a snake in the mv.-__-.anyway, the choreography was cool too..i think i'm gonna learn if i have some time..haha..the latter dance part of the mv specially when they formed a pyramid i imagined them holding cue cards saying "jaebeom! listen to our heartbeat!"..haha..

and lastly wooyoung's flip was off the hook...i mean..i didn't know that it was WY until i read the comments...wow..

i always forget that wooyoung is an awesome dancer...idk..maybe it's because i know him as a great singer and a funny man too...^___^ and when i see wooyoung dancing it always surprises me..haha..peace...

love and respect people!

ps..

this mv will be really really really awesome if leadja was in it... ^__^

wow..MV..

something really unexpected..the CG wasn't bad at all..very dramatic too...the dance steps are good..

the guys looks great..bodies look so toned..if they were a vampire instead of a zombie..LOL..well I'm willing to get bitten pronto..

WooYoung stand out quite a lot in the MV..not bad at all!! everyone looks great..well except..3 things..

the HAIR and the SNAKY PRINT OUTFIT!! and of course JaeBeom was absent..

first impression..I was like..HUH? what...what???

then Khunnie's hair...HUHHH??? coconut..?? oh..

LOLz but still good job 1.59PM..Jae I'll always believe that you'll be back soon...please come back ASAP!!!

oh..P.S..someone needs to talk with the guys designers..what is wrong with their minds...Khunnie with that hair?

Archived