☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest kiwistar

I must say, I love the MV to death. I just missed the boys SO much - I'm just glad they're back! My heart still aches for Jay, though. I love Woo's part at the end! And I also can't wait till they perform on stage <3

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MR. LEE'S

i was too busy watching their old shows- and that was when i decided to open the 2pm's channel in youtube as i'm having an intention to see whether the views of the teasers has increased until 300000 something or not, but i think it's way too far to reach that big number. but then, omg i saw a video on top of taec's teaser and i was like, is this a teaser for the mv? but then i realized it's the full mv. oh my god, i really love the mv. even though there was no jay's presence which have led me to cry, but- duh they're awesome. their crying faces, i like nichkhun's the most. he looks so cute, ah and- junho's crying face- it's so sad to see that. i love taec's screaming face, it shows how much his heart has hurt.

but, i have to admit that the mv is quite scary to me. especially their dancing moves- when it comes for junho's part. wow, they're just look like zombies to me. wooyoung seems has taken jay's place. even though i am sad with it, but i have to say that wooyoung is the hottest with their new looks/concepts. i wish taec will change his hairstyle, i want his short hair back! i can't wait for the new album to be released, waa i want my cd! i love 2pm, with or without jaebeom- i will always love them. i wish jaebeom will return as a leader for real.

Guest music09love09

though the "heartbeat" video is HUGE... and has alot of great stuff goin for it... it makes me sooooo depressed cuz jay isnt in it.. i think it would have been EPIC only if jay was in it.. without him.. its just a good mv...with six members.. ugh.

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

when is that thing going to air about JYP talking about what happened with jay?

i can't sleep without knowing what he's gonna say =/

does anyone know?

i wanna know when or what to expect when we see jay's comeback?

Guest smilesunwoo_

I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be cute, but Junho looked so cute with his hair tied :)

The music video was alright.

You know when they did the little pyramid like thing in the music video? Right before they sumersaulted?

I bet Jaebum was supposed to be the tip of the pyramid and I bet he was supposed to jump off from the top ;D

It's so weird... Without Jaebum D:

Guest Wendy1430265887

I love that the MV is released but I don't really like the new concept.

I'm just not used to it, but I know that if I watch and listen to it enough, I will love it.

But yeah, the song isn't that catchy to be honest.

Guest xOnlySabrina

so here is my verdict:

FULL OF WIN. The album, the title song, the MV, the choreography, everything. I don't know if I have become obsessed or not but this is perfect for me and I can't stop listening to the album/ watching the MV.

Echoing the person above, I don't care how well it does on the chart or how other people say about it. Because I will soon see the album shipped to my house and I know I will enjoy it. That's all that matters to me.

I hope to see an awesome comeback performance.

Amen. I'm lovin` everything!!

I'm interested on how they're going to perform. The pyramid did make me giggle though. xDD

The whole "puppet-master" dance was so convincing. GG.

2PM is forever! <3.

Guest Eun_neptune_Him

I saw the "Hearbeat" MV a few hours ago. Honestly I'm shocked and happy, i dunno how to explain. And I don't wanna mention anything about what happened through the past few weeks. But this song is awesome....... but quite dramatic than any K-pop song I've ever heard. Their growing more in this industry, and I know they'll do great in the upcoming year too. I wonder how it felt filing these scenes for the MV. Sorry I'm just typing out how i felt :P but yeah, I cannot stop listening to the song.

Guest kuroari_nbza

i love the mv especially the starting with teac. and i really love the violin part cause it reminds me of the theme song for 'angel'....

the whole mv is unusual and weird in its own way but thats what 2pm is all about. they're weird and unique and thats why i fell in love with them in the first place. but i really wanna see jay perform with the other members again and i hope he comes back real quick....

love & respect!!

The "Heartbeat" MV was 10 out of 10 for me and I can't stop watching it Again & Again! 8D

But seriously, I love it. I love how it's different from any of their previous songs and other current songs that are out there. The style, concept, choreography, everything. I like how 2PM are reinventing themselves and not sticking with the same style, you know? At the same time, I still feel the "beastly" vibe from them that defines them. I have a feeling this album will be a big hit! I'm already ordering my copy. (:

& I can't wait to see them perform this! :DDD

Guest xclueless

Am I the only one who thinks this MV is cringe worthy? I mean I seriously could not stop cracking up during the entire music video. From everything like their clothes + hair to their choreography. It was pure LMAO. It's just I just can't imagine our boys like this. They went from beasts to zombies. :lol:

I REALLY like the song though. However I just find the music video funny, and not in a good way. It's something I can't watch over again. When Again&Again came out I was sooo in love with it and watched it everyday and put it in my ipod so I can watch it in class. But this.. is just too much lmao. Maybe it's better Jay didn't take part in this. I can't even imagine him with those hair styles or that funny looking suit! I think he'll have a heart attack LOL.

But can't wait for the live performance! I also read that they're going to perform 'I hate you' which is sweeeet! I hope they leave the spot open for Leadja again :)

Guest CharlotteDarcy

oh my Goodness, the new music video has just been removed from 2PM's youtube channel. I wonder what's up.

Can you guys check it out and make sure it's not just my computer?

Guest gorjuzghurl

oh my Goodness, the new music video has just been removed from 2PM's youtube channel. I wonder what's up.

Can you guys check it out and make sure it's not just my computer?

They uploaded a new one with better audio. The quality for the new vid is still crappy but it'll probably be in HD in about an hour or so.

I wish they'd release a dance MV for this one just like Again & Again.

Guest papiroflexia

Is it just me or was the MV kinda messy.. but the pyramid part..

Like I love woodong BUT his flip is lagging be/c it belongs to jay...

And everything eles was just ALL OVER the place....

I really dont like this song...

The other two were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better!...

And Taec, Khun, & JunHo's HAIR!!... no!!!!!!!!!!! O_o..

1 grandpa, 2 lilttle Alfalfa's! lol

I would say the flip lacked the wow factor because he couldn't capture the...essence? I don't know but Jay knew how to make the crowd go wild. But the way you worded it was kind of...eh. I agree the MV was kind of random all over the place, the only thing I liked was the beginning when Taec put that heart in and the pyramid at the end. You don't see boybands in Korea do that often.

I must say, JYP is still bringing new trends to the KPop scene, even though its old news in America, it'll make alot of $$ over in Korea. The choreography was ok though, the MV didn't do it justice? I forgot to note, Junsu got more air time (=

Yeah the hair killed the intensity theme. Haah.

Anyone see the JYP's style in this? The black outfits and all.

What's wrong with you guys?

Surely I'm not the only one who like the apple hairstyle in their video... :D

LOL, I thought it kind of killed the seriousness level they're going for. It's like watching a drama and BAM apple top! Haha, only Wooyoung can pull it of, IMO. I wished the guys would get a haircut but it'll be weird with the concept they're going for.

Am I the only one who thinks this MV is cringe worthy? I mean I seriously could not stop cracking up during the entire music video. From everything like their clothes + hair to their choreography. It was pure LMAO. It's just I just can't imagine our boys like this. They went from beasts to zombies. :lol:

I REALLY like the song though. However I just find the music video funny, and not in a good way. It's something I can't watch over again. When Again&Again came out I was sooo in love with it and watched it everyday and put it in my ipod so I can watch it in class. But this.. is just too much lmao. Maybe it's better Jay didn't take part in this. I can't even imagine him with those hair styles or that funny looking suit! I think he'll have a heart attack LOL.

But can't wait for the live performance! I also read that they're going to perform 'I hate you' which is sweeeet! I hope they leave the spot open for Leadja again :)

The pyramid at the end was cool though, but it was also weird at the same time don't you think? It's cool but not fitting.

Guest svisual

I think the first uploaded video was deleted because the audio was crappy. When i first watched it a few hours ago, I wondered what was up with the audio. I think they must have realised it and deleted that one and uploaded a new one.

New link to Heartbeat MV (w/ better audio):

Guest leerinji

I LOVE IT. I watched it like non-stop. It has a theatrical feeling in the video, like some scene cut from an opera.

But I must admit the last close-up dance of Wooyoung would be better done by Jay, the way Jay does it will be more clear-cut.

They said he's going to come back then why the 6 boys went ahead and shot the MV without him so soon like this?

Well, only 2 days left until this Fri! Fingers crossed hmm

Archived