☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. that photoshopped pic of jaebum looks so real!

maybe he's going to pop out at thier comeback? 8D haha.

anyways. whoo can't wait for their new album.

i was listening. and omg i LOVE Back 2U.

i think the only one i haven't heard it All Night Long.

and.... i have to say. whenever i listen to My Heart. i just keep laughing :x lol.

but i just really really like Back 2U.

& that pic of the boys being morph with jyp's face? LOL

man i didn't start laughing until i closed it. XD

Guest kimekwazy

Does anyone have the picture of the album cover ( the one with their faces in 2PM & "The first album 1:59" written on top of the black bg.) in a bigger quality version? I want to make it my wallpaper. Thanks to anyone that shares it.

Guest xoxoxox

"Jaebeom will return" JYP reveals 'comeback plan for the first time"

News by Mim

SOURCE: Hankooki.com : ‘JYPE’s head’ JYP revealed a rough sketch of Jaebeom’s return for the first time. Through MBC variety show , which will be air on 11th, JYP carefully talked about a part of his pre-arranged plan for Jaebeom’s return.

JYPE’s representative said “Yes, he spoke about our plans for Jaebeom’s comeback. You can think of it as a one-step developed answer from the previous stand JYP made publicly about Jaebeom. It’s not just limited to a level of telling Jaebeom’s recent condition. We expect that this show will answer the questions fans have had.”

This is first time for JYP and also JYPE to publicly announce whether Jaebeom will return in the future. Foremost, since JYP himself declared that Jaebeom’s comeback is real, it’s receiving public’s attention. Especially, Fans’ interest will reach even higher as 2PM without Jaebeom release their album on 10th which is the day before the show airs.

Fans’ concerns are mostly focused on how much JYP revealed his plan about Jaebeom’s return. Till recently, JYP has maintained his position which he fully respects Jaebeom’s opinion about his comeback. As he said ‘6 members activity’ was the direction which Jaebeom wanted, he has faced troubles with some fans.

Regarding the question of how much it was revealed about the time and a method of Jaebeom’s comeback, staffs said “We can’t tell you the specific details. Just know that JYP talked about Jaebeom’s ‘future plan’ for the first time. It will be broadcast without any cuts.”

Credit : Kor - Eng by Kirstyn@2pm-online, Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online

Maknae is crying :o

8cb1b2caa46b638499962d6d4af00a05_large.jpg

Guest lec8504

However I think a certain degree of partiality needs to be maintained in regards to the subject. Bashing is a no-no but rationalising and discussion is the point of having forums in the first place. An area in the cyberworld where members worldwide can come together to speak about a certain topic whether its negative or positive. I have found forums which are only based on candy fluffing to be extremely boring. It is in the ability to come together and put across a point of view for contention that allows for proper communication to take place and healthy discussions to happen.

Its a 2Pm official thread isn't it. Then everything related to 2PM whether good or bad as long as it has a good intention should be allowed. I think you should just delete off the complaint PMs from irrational teenagers who can't put across a decent debate or discussion. Often they just throw a tantrum and demand for things their way by simply being unreasonable ... if the forum is only made of one demographic group and the rules and compliance issues start alienating the more mature crowd who is interested in K-entertainment, like myself, then as an occasional advertiser to this site, this will be a big concern for me.

Peace out.

for the record..i'm not one of the people who PM edward and complained.

But what was going on in the past few days isn't rational "debate". It's a bunch of people repeating the same things over and over and over again. It gets old. All of the info that the pro-boycotters are throwing out is nothing new, we all know and talk about it already, way before. All of that so-called debating is just causing more people to go back and forth. Any new information about the boys get lost in all of the "debate".

I have to go scroll through people repeating the same things over and over again to get to one new post. It's just annoying imo.

With JYP stating that Jaebum will return then followed up with the comment that a 6 member 2PM is what Jay wants is rather worrying. This is because of the persistent rumours that Jay will be downgraded to Cube Entertainment upon his return. I am really anticipating the outcome of this all. Hopefully the rumour of a new versioned 2PM album with Jay in it in Feb will be the reality instead.

Just wanted to bring a note in regards to this forum. With a membership of over 500K people and bandwidth being very expensive, I can totally understand where Edward is coming from.

However I think a certain degree of partiality needs to be maintained in regards to the subject. Bashing is a no-no but rationalising and discussion is the point of having forums in the first place. An area in the cyberworld where members worldwide can come together to speak about a certain topic whether its negative or positive. I have found forums which are only based on candy fluffing to be extremely boring. It is in the ability to come together and put across a point of view for contention that allows for proper communication to take place and healthy discussions to happen.

Its a 2Pm official thread isn't it. Then everything related to 2PM whether good or bad as long as it has a good intention should be allowed. I think you should just delete off the complaint PMs from irrational teenagers who can't put across a decent debate or discussion. Often they just throw a tantrum and demand for things their way by simply being unreasonable ... if the forum is only made of one demographic group and the rules and compliance issues start alienating the more mature crowd who is interested in K-entertainment, like myself, then as an occasional advertiser to this site, this will be a big concern for me.

Peace out.

I agree.

I also find it odd that the new rule is mainly based upon people complaining that they don't want to read about that particular topic. Yet when people complain about the new rule we are basically told to shut up and accept it.

Marketing ploy or not, I think it's still good that the album is named 1:59, they are partially acknowledging Jay's absence

Anyone know where this was from? The earlier gif where Chansung pushes Wooyoung

http://i34.tinypic.com/71peo4.jpg

But what was going on in the past few days isn't rational "debate". It's a bunch of people repeating the same things over and over and over again. It gets old. All of the info that the pro-boycotters are throwing out is nothing new, we all know and talk about it already, way before. All of that so-called debating is just causing more people to go back and forth. Any new information about the boys get lost in all of the "debate".

I have to go scroll through people repeating the same things over and over again to get to one new post. It's just annoying imo.

It may be old to you but it wasn't to me. And honestly a lot of stuff are repeated in forums you can't really contribute new stuff all the time. It may have been annoying because you don't particularly agree with it. I too find it annoying when people try to stop others from voicing their opinions but I'm not going to tell them to stop doing it because that would be hypocritical.

Also - there are hundreds of pages worth of people writing about how hot, cute, handsome, etc they are......like we all know that you know? I scroll through those but I'm not gonna complain about how annoying they are and complain to the mods. Okay maybe bad example but hope my point was made lol. - (not particularly addressed to you).

edit:

lec8504 okay after reading your posts, it just seems like you want to argue .....everything you said have also been repeated. And apparently you didn't read the 3 posts per day rule

2PM's album is number 1 on Mnet Real time chart for Album right now. The album is also advancing very fast on other charts like Melon and Dosirak.

I think the song Heartbeat is too good for the general public. It will take time for it to become popular. This album is very solid in that all the songs are well-written and there are no filler tracks.

Guest entermuriel

T^T i freaking love the new album

while i'm listening to it... i can tell how hard the guys worked.

they worked hard not only for themselves... but to make their leader proud.

every single song has a special feel... idk... i just really like the album as a whole.

i like the fact that is not exactly what you always hear from k-pop "idols"

but it still kind of has a k-pop feeling to it... idk... it's hard to explain lol

of course... i would probably be happier if Jay's voice was in all the songs ;]

but, i'm keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for the best.

and about the pictures and new look... i really like it T.T

i don't really see it as extremely emo... but more serious and a bit depressing

but it fits what the album feels like...

and i love Taec's hair T.T he looks so sexy with his hair like that

it has a Japanese feeling to it... i always liked guys with that kind of hair T.T

Taec looks sexy... did i say that already? lol

now... Junho's hair... he needs a little cut here and there and it'd be fine

Khunnie's hair... it's cute... haha but it would be better without that little hair standing up there x]

overall... my beasts are looking sexy! even though the theme is kinda sad... they scream out BEASTLY IDOLS!

only imagine Jay with that *-* that would be so sexy... although i don't really like that fanmade picture... the hair is just weird...

maybe with his hair from when he was in Hot Blood, but black ;] now that's sexy haha

overall... i'm happy! the guys' hard work paid off. the album, to me, is an awesome album.

being titled "1:59".... it gives me a good vibe to it... now... people shouldn't complain about it...

us fans pretty much gave JYPE an open plate for a good marketing plan by giving 2PM other names... [although i kept calling them 2PM]

JYPE was smart to use fans' ways to their own convenience ;]

at least they know that 2PM is missing a minute... Jay ;] [srly though... i like 1:59PM better than 6PM... 6PM always gave me goosebumps... while 1:59PM seems kinda of better no? idk, just my opinion lol]

2PM FIGHTING!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just found out Nichkhun has a YouTube channel... i was like.. WTH lol

maybe i'm just really slow... but i had never seen it before T.T

here's the link if you didn't know either lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/NickhunHorvejk

[he has Jay as his group members! yatta! lol]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

although i don't want to bring this up again T.T just wanna give my little two cents.

i was one of the people who actually had one of those long paragraph's with a point of view of someone who doesn't take either side in the boycott.

but... i got to agree with what the moderator did. as much as i enjoyed reading each side of the debate, towards the end it got somewhat annoying...

even i was annoyed at myself for writing that long post i wrote at some point... i was like "oi... why did i do that?" but oh well.

anyways, at some point, the whole debate became the same thing over and over and over again from both sides. there's really no way on changing people point of view at this point about this matter.

one side was saying repeatably "if 6PM is a success, then Jay will NEVER come back" while the other... well... the other side didn't really say much of this matter, they just stated that they didn't agree.

the people who stand in the middle ground... me being one of them... personally... at first it broke my heart, seeing the division, but then it annoyed me lol.

but i still think we are all fans, whether you agree with it or not. we all want the same thing... we just don't think the same way ;]

LOVE&RESPECT PEOPLE. IF YOU PREACH IT, THEN FOLLOW IT ^-^

with that said... i just want to add

LET'S STOP FIGHTING! WE'RE ALL HOTTEST! SO PLEASE... STOP!

PURDDY PWEASE????

bahaha i always wanted to use this taec picture... it's so cute >.< and it gets my message across mwahaha

For the record, repetition doesn't mean that it's irrational. that's just what happens when people are trying to discuss their views, because we're trying to bring things in to support our opinions.

And I also think it's unfair to ban due to the fact that "repetition" is annoying, what about reading through 3 pages of things like "so-and-so is hottttttttt!" I don't find "spazz" posts like that to be annoying nor are they banned, but those posts surely are NOT informative, nor do they spur any type of true discussion, unless you count similarly repetitive posts like "OMG I TOTALLY AGREE! I love ________ in that pic!" And yet, there are no complaints about those posts because they're not "controversial." But the truth is those posts are certainly no more interesting than what is now a banned topic.

Anyways, to make this post relevent to 2PM. I like the ONLY YOU acoustic version, I've always liked acoustic mixes and I think that we're able to enjoy each of the guys' voices in that song very well. As for the new songs... I think Gimme the Light is fun to listen to. I'm glad that Woo was the one who got to pick up some of the lines because I've always found his voice to be one of the more unique, distinguishable voices in the group.

I wish they'd make the guys look more healthy in the album photos though... :/

Guest lec8504

I agree.

I also find it odd that the new rule is mainly based upon people complaining that they don't want to read about that particular topic. Yet when people complain about the new rule we are basically told to shut up and accept it.

Marketing ploy or not, I think it's still good that the album is named 1:59, they are partially acknowledging Jay's absence

Anyone know where this was from? The earlier gif where Chansung pushes Wooyoung

http://i34.tinypic.com/71peo4.jpg

It may be old to you but it wasn't to me. And honestly a lot of stuff are repeated in forums you can't really contribute new stuff all the time. It may have been annoying because you don't particularly agree with it. I too find it annoying when people try to stop others from voicing their opinions but I'm not going to tell them to stop doing it because that would be hypocritical.

well if it's not new to you then go back about 5-10 pages, all of the same info is repeated again and again there.

It's not annoying because I don't agree with it...I actually supported the boycott in the beginning...but now I see the other side to it and now I choose to support the other boys while waiting for Jay. No one is right in this issue. That's the thing you boycotters need to realize...no one is 100% right nor wrong. IT'S ALL SPECULATION AND HERESAY. Just because we choose to support the 6 boys doesn't mean that we are forsaking Jay. I KNOW Jay is going to come back and I'll wait until he comes back, but that doesn't mean I'll let the other boys efforts suffer because of that.

Also like I said again, if you guys want to boycott then stop posting in the 2PM thread, let the thread die and that's really BOYCOTTING. I don't get why a lot of people have to keep on posting and try to shove their beliefs down other peoples throat.

Anyways YAY for the boys...so happy that they are doing good on the charts already :D

Guest lec8504

For the record, repetition doesn't mean that it's irrational. that's just what happens when people are trying to discuss their views, because we're trying to bring things in to support our opinions.

And I also think it's unfair to ban due to the fact that "repetition" is annoying, what about reading through 3 pages of things like "so-and-so is hottttttttt!" I don't find "spazz" posts like that to be annoying nor are they banned, but those posts surely are NOT informative, nor do they spur any type of true discussion, unless you count similarly repetitive posts like "OMG I TOTALLY AGREE! I love ________ in that pic!" And yet, there are no complaints about those posts because they're not "controversial." But the truth is those posts are certainly no more interesting than what is now a banned topic.

Anyways, to make this post relevent to 2PM. I like the ONLY YOU acoustic version, I've always liked acoustic mixes and I think that we're able to enjoy each of the guys' voices in that song very well. As for the new songs... I think Gimme the Light is fun to listen to. I'm glad that Woo was the one who got to pick up some of the lines because I've always found his voice to be one of the more unique, distinguishable voices in the group.

I wish they'd make the guys look more healthy in the album photos though... :/

oh please don't try to make it seem as if the people who have an issue with you guys saying why boycotting is good over and over again are only interested in saying "OMG HE'S SOOOO HOTTT". I want to read about what people think about the album, the new look, the new songs, any new news on the boys, Taec's and Woo's MCing, etc. There's a lot of things to talk about besides "YOU GUYS NEED TO BOYCOTT THEM OTHERWISE JAY WILL NEVER COME BACK ACCORDING TO some source that isn't even official".

also repetition doesn't make an argument irrational, it's the context of argument. But we do not need to read the same things over and over again. You guys can keep on trying to say that it's for the good of the "debate" but it's not debating. No one is going to change sides regarding this, you guys are just trying to push your views. A lot of people don't like it but they don't want to speak up because they'll get bash by you guys, that's why the mod had to step in. You can attack and try to make us non-boycott-ers(?) feel bad but in the end you guys will just show how irrational you guys are.

edit- I've said what I needed to say, you guys can keep on arguing. I got a PM from a member and I'll respect her opinion, I don't want to get this thread close because of the bickering. So continue on, hopefully there will be new news regarding the boys and we can get move away from this tired subject.

Guest silence457

well if it's not new to you then go back about 5-10 pages, all of the same info is repeated again and again there.

It's not annoying because I don't agree with it...I actually supported the boycott in the beginning...but now I see the other side to it and now I choose to support the other boys while waiting for Jay. No one is right in this issue. That's the thing you boycotters need to realize...no one is 100% right nor wrong. IT'S ALL SPECULATION AND HERESAY. Just because we choose to support the 6 boys doesn't mean that we are forsaking Jay. I KNOW Jay is going to come back and I'll wait until he comes back, but that doesn't mean I'll let the other boys efforts suffer because of that.

Also like I said again, if you guys want to boycott then stop posting in the 2PM thread, let the thread die and that's really BOYCOTTING. I don't get why a lot of people have to keep on posting and try to shove their beliefs down other peoples throat.

Anyways YAY for the boys...so happy that they are doing good on the charts already :D

So true. I agree with you. I tell you guys one fact: the more you talk about the boycott, the more people get defensive about non-boycotting. So I think if you guys really want to boycott, you should just stop talking and eventually the thread (perhaps) will die because without boycott talk, 2PM's fans have nothing to talk about (*sarcasm*)

Anyway I don't know why you guys should bring the discussion about the new rule to this thread in the middle of major 2PM comeback spazzing period. I suggest you PM the mod and have a discussion with him/her directly.

Edit:

When will the MV be out?

Guest papiroflexia

New Album Cover

1.59 PM Waiting Time for Jay

credit : Dc 2pM

[img=http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2894/09112009.jpg]

[img=http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1729/a8526577178.jpg]

[img=http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6653/a8526577172.jpg]

[img=http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2847/a8526577174.jpg]

[img=http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8443/a8526577199.jpg]

[img=http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/2271/a8526577192.jpg]

[img=http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/1166/a8526577197.jpg]
Thank you for posting them(= They look a bit different, of course.
All 13 Tracks on "2PM - The First Album 1:59PM" Gimme the Light I Hate You (lounge Mix) Back 2U You Might Come Back (Bossa Nova Mix) Heart Beat Heart Beat (Red Light Mix) All Night Long My Heart Only You (Acoustic Mix) Again & Again 10 Out of 10 Points (credit: elaisfangirl @ Youtube) Tired of Waiting (Credit : Babochorom @ Youtube) I Was Crazy about You (Credit : BK @ musictology.wordpress.com & cam1llee @ Youtube) Edit: There you go, all the New songs are out now...
Oh man, All Night Long isn't talking about what I think they're talking about right? HAHA, I'm sorry but it's like so unexpected, but expected at the same time from 2PM you know? "Take you to my room......all night long." Wtheck man! Haaaha. I remember finding a 10 year old fan on 2OD forums, can you imagine a 10 year old listening to that track? Oh daaaang. The album is really tempting.
For everyone who says that perhaps its Jay who does not wanna come back, I'm telling you as a noona and someone who works in entertainment that that is a very naive thought. Contracts have been and will be forever be binding and one sided towards the management company. An artiste has zero say in anything. Unless the company chooses to terminate ones employment or artiste seeks legal help on extremely viable grounds to withdraw contract, often more than ever, its iron clad. I have been trying to refrain from saying too much but sometimes the comments really get to me. I am half boycott too. I miss Jay as an artiste as he was an excellent one. His personality really brought out the edge to 2PM. Sampling their new album, its kind of bland. Its not that the boys don't have great personalities as well, they all do and thats the thing that differentiates 2PM but their characters are milder and there isn't one standout personality within the group with the charisma of Jay and his edge to keep the team as one. I can't even remotely think of anyone within the group that can even be groomed to take over his position. Some may say Junsu or Junho is a good candidate but both lack the international flavour and linguistic skills to cross borders, Khun's too much of a pretty boy which is individually charming but does not define the overall appeal of group, Chansung is too young and immature to rep and Teac is overall a gentle giant who seems to be too laid back, easygoing and frankly a little nerdy (in a good charming way) to lead. Stage presence wise, Woo Young comes with the best criteria to fill out the role but that would mean contradicting his personal profile of being the cute baby of the group with his signature quirky sense of humour and his ssanti ways. JYP needs to realise that 2PM is not just like any boyband. They may not be the best singers around though they can contest on being one of the best performers but what works for them is really their unique makeup and if he's a smart businessman, he will know that Jay is integral to the band's success in the long run. Cos 6PM on their own is just not strong enough. I think for those Christians in the forum that's been praying for Jay's return, you prob wanna centre your efforts on wisdom for JYP. Though I did state in my last post that Jay's current state might be linked to somewhat his own doing (whether this is real or false), I'm pretty sure that this timeout would have matured him further and his return will be spectacular and anticipated. I only hope that the person who's been dropping tips that Jay's return will be in Feb to be a credible source. It will be exactly six months since the fiasco and timing wise, its quite a decent prediction. Peace out!
I agree, some of us are thinking from the business POV. Though I still have this hope he'll be back.
Not sure if this has been posted. But it made me LOL like for-eh-buh~ http://i35.tinypic.com/mhw089.jpg c: naver Anyways, the new album is really dishing out some really good stuff. It's no surprise, actually. JYPE product. But I'm siding with the boycott since I can rationalize why k-hottest are doing so. &there's those lyrics in Heartbeat which really ticks me off, cos it's like a byotchslap from JYPE to Hottests all around. I don't know what to make about the thought that that's gonna be the title track that they'll be performing on stage. Sigh... Anyhow, payce you all~
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO, ew! HAHAA, Thank you so much for posting this, gave me good laughs.
2pm Jaebeom concept fanmade photos
[img=http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/292e12cbcc7e2d0d18f6ffac01fe9f20_large.jpg]

[img=http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/48440f1bb239704bda7eec6eaa0f4c90_large.jpg]

This looks so freaking real, wow. The photoshopper really captured the theme right.

i find the mod post extremely offensive but i won't say anything more about that...

About the new song "Heartbeat" - it's definitely something very very different. I think I kind of have to work my way around it since it's so different. I was kind of disappointed that i didn't love it first try like i did the first two released songs, but I'm sure the MV + perfs will be amazing. I haven't heard any of the other newly released songs. Their song style is very different from 10 out of 10 and Again and Again singles.

I wish them the best of luck but I will NEVER lose hope of seeing Jay back and seeing all 7 members stand on stage together again.

-edit-

i'm not so much AGAINST not talking about the boycott in the thread, as I am about saying boycotters aren't fans and being rude about it and taking a subjective pov on the topic. The boycott talk should stop bc of it's spam/arguments, not based on personal opinion. I'm obviously not new here and i respect the mods and follow the rules.

Yeah, I think that people shouldn't spam boycotting topics. But they should be able to discuss it peacefully. Sadly, people who just report it to the mods, and the topic became "boycotters aren't fans" it's a bit bias, and it hurts, because boycotters still see people who are anit-boycott as fans. =__= I have to admit, if you're spamming the thread with "boycott please" it does get annoying. I think people should just discuss it. Some can't even do that.

Guys, seriously what is with all the bashing? Everyone one of you need to take a step back and maybe grow up a bit.

- If you're pro-boycott, no matter what you say or do, you'll be the bad person here atm. Just follow the rules set out and stop arguing with the other members. There are other forums that are pro-boycott, go and post there.

- If you're not for the boycott, understand that boycotting doesn't mean that they're not showing support for the boys, maybe actually read what the boycott is actually about before throwing your two cents in. I understand that you guys think that when people who boycott are totally just pushing the rest of 2PM away, but they arn't.

Ed, just close this thread until people here learn to grow up a bit.

Kathy

Yes, please please stop with the bashing<---- that's what's spamming this thread. The thread should be close, but then, sucks for bad timing. Please read what kathymon typed, guys.

No even if Jay was here, I'd still think the Title song is bad. no offense. The raps aren't well constructed... and although I think Khun is a decent singer and a good dancer and very nice to look at, his rap part reminded me of an asian person trying to imitate someone ghetto and it just made me cringe. Junho's rap at the beginning didn't mesh well either, especially the way they made him rap in a flat tone, but Junsu's chorus was really good. There are other songs on the album that are better, I can't believe they picked THAT one with THAT arrangement to be the title. Talk about dropping the ball. :/ I'm not dissing 2PM as individuals, but musically this album could have been better. As a fan, we should be critical of them so that they will continue to improve. If we settle for sub-par music, or sub-par performances, then we're not helping them either, we're not making them any better.

And please Don't criticize others just because they have a different point of view. Just because we hold a certain stance (either you're boycott/non-boycott) doesn't mean that we are obliged to not like or like the album. your personal music preference and your ethical choice about the boycott are two MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE THINGS.

For people who can't stand boycott talk-- all I want to say is that the boycott IS REALITY. I've posted here a lot about it, being anti-boycott in the beginning and pro-boycott now, but I have NEVER ONCE begged anyone to agree with me. So I want to tell you that pro-boycotters are NOT desperate. In my eyes, the people who complain about boycott posts are the desperate ones. Just because they cannot deal with the fact that a portion of fans have decided to take a certain stance, they complain to the Mods? you say you come here for information but the truth is that for the past 2 months there was VERY LITTLE ACTUAL PRESS RELEASE from JYPE. So if no one came in here w/ updates about HOTTEST fandom and "rumors," then this thread would be as dead as the look on 2PM's faces in the album photos. A Fan Thread isn't just for spazzing about how hot the boys look. It's for information exchange. Whether that's good news or bad. And even if boycotters have pleaded with others to try to see our side, we have NEVER ATTACKED others for not agreeing. I have never read a boycotter say that if you are not boycotting 2PM, you don't truly understand what the boys want. Where as right now, Mods censoring boycott talk is allowing members who may or may not even BE 2PM fans to attack us, call us names, and twist our intentions. I am not asking the Mod to take a side, but I believe we should at least be allowed equal playing field.

And the thing is, there are really Khottest in Korea who are boycotting them. I don't understand why mods agreed to censor calm conversation about something that's actually really happening. It's like Germany denying the Holocaust ever happened. We can't talk about actual current events that is going on? I'm not asking anyone to support one side or another here. I never have in the past and I don't plan to in the future. But I think that forced censorship on calm, informative, sincere discussion just because some fans choose to adopt the ostrich (I'm going to bury my head in the sand and pretend like it's not happening, or "out of sight out of mind") attitude is very amateur. I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ALREADY MADE THE RULE, BUT I wanted to give you my insight and feedback for future situations that I'm sure you will encounter as a mod on a busy forum such as this.

I agree so much on this. I just hope everyone can just relax and accept each others views without going to each other's faces. You know what? We should feel sad for the mods, they're the one who have to go through complaints. This thread would be dead without the talk of boycott though, there's not that much news )= And when we do discuss the album, those who don't like the album gets bashed for their own opinion and called pro-boycott, when they probably aren't.

I haven't been to this thread in a while because all the arguing was really bothering me so I thought it was best to just leave for awhile, but now that the new album is out I thought I'd give it a try coming back here. First though I'd like to say...

As a previous moderator on another forum (Crunchyroll) I'm VERY surprised the moderator here would force her personal opinion on all the fans in the thread. The topic in question should simply be banned all together unless its a news article, you can't kick out a fan from a thread regardless of what you personally think. So... in my humble opinion the moderator should rethink the rule she's made, but that's just me!

Onto my opinion about the new album!! Overall I think it's good. There's a lot of things I like and only a few I dislike. I really like the style of singing they're using, and the theme of the album. I really like how some of the songs a little slower too, a tiny bit more ballad-ish but not too much because that's not their thing. The things I don't like are the heavy autotuning and some of the strange sounds/background musics.

The title track "Heartbeat" is strange in that the background music is SUPER subtle. Like it doesn't make much of an impact, the focus is really more on the rap and vocals. I'm also interested to see the choreography...? The song seems ALMOST too slow for true dancing, but I can't see 2PM just standing in line and singing so... we'll see!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2PM’s Jaebeom is coming back!?

On the upcoming episode of MBC's Golden Fishery set to air on the 11th, JYP carefully brought up Jaebeom and hinted about his return to 2PM.

JYP Entertainment stated:

"We slightly touched upon Jaebeom's possible return, JYP's statement can be considered another step in that direction. But it is not set in stone. However, this should at least answer fans' confusion and clear up the situation a bit."

Although the details of the full episode have not been revealed yet, it is hinting at the fact that JYP is actively pursuing and anticipating Jaebeom's return. This is also the first time that JYP has spoken on this issue. The full episode will air on the 11th and allkpop will provide full coverage on the details. Stay tuned.

Thanks to Peter for the tip.

Credit: allkpop - http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...is_coming_back/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really hope what allkpop reported is true just so fans don't get their hopes up! I personally am staying pessimistic just in case it's not as great as what they say!

I hope that my hopes aren't brought up only to be crushed. </3

Dang, if Jay does come back around Feb, best month ever. My birthday and Valentine's in that month, haha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I feel bad that people who boycott aren't seen as fans on this thread because that's kind of shallow (and bias) isn't it? But I'm not mad at the mods, they said they got so many complaints so the only reason why they added that new rule it because they're tired of the complainers. They probably got a whole crap load of complaints giving them reasons why people who boycott aren't fans. So I don't think it's personally the mods' opinions but the complainers, and the mods are just putting it out there. So I hope people aren't going to fight with the mods.

What makes me kind of don't want to go to this thread now is that there are some Hottests out there who won't see me as a fan if I agree with the boycott (I'm 50/50ish) and how we're all just gonna bash each other because we have different views. (Not the discussion of boycott.) It hurts, yeah.

Guest music09love09

for there to be a possibility or a hope of jay coming back and once again making 2pm a 7 member group... then to find out that he's not.. would be tooooooooooooo depresssssssing.. seriously.. cant wait till the show airs to stop all this anticipation!

he betttter be there on music bank.. <3

Guest Tsuyu_Isul

YEAH FINALLY IT HAS BEEN RELEASED~

기다리는 동안이

I'm in love with their album~

Can't Wait for their comeback~

is there any MV? hmm~

or is there anymore surprise to be revealed? hehe~ :D

can't wait for this week inkigayo~ mata ne~

hello All,

just listened to 2PM's new album and just wanted to add my two cents:

so i've always been a fan of Variety-show 2PM, but never a fan of their music. their songs never really struck me as good so I never listened. however, after all this controversy, I was glad that they'd successfully finished and released a full album, and i gotta say...it ain't bad, not bad at all.

now not all the songs are great, but i'll keep with the ones that I liked:

- "Tired of Waiting" is definitely my favorite. it's catchy, shows the vocal skills of ALL the members, and it has a mix of old 2PM with new 2PM (if that makes sense). i was really hoping that they would release a acoustic version of this song like the teaser version cause that one was so good, but i'm okay with the autotuned version cause it's catchy and that's all that I can ask of a song.

- "Heartbeat" is one freaky song. it's so all over the place, it's almost confusing to listen to because the beat changes so often. just when you get used to one rhythm, a random rap is put in or a whole new verse (that could be part of a whole other song) is added. it gets better if you listen to it over and over, but i'm really hoping that this isn't the song that they promote. it's just a messy song. The red light remix is better, but still not good enough to be a title song. Sorry, JYP, you kinda failed on this song.

- "I was Crazy for Me" is nice as well. very 2PM-ish, and the vocals are nice.

- "Back 2 U" is the second best song on the album. the R&B feel is quite different for 2PM but really refreshing to listen to. it has the least amount of autotune out of all the new songs, so it really gives me a good idea of what type of vocals each of the guys have. nice feel to the song. wish there were more songs like this one on the album. really hope the guys sing this on the radio or something like that so i can see a live perf. of it.

my favorite aspect about this album was that all the vocal and skills of the guys were shown to us (despite the strong use of autotune). and i gotta admit, that they all have quite unique and soothing voices. Taecyeon's "ladies do you feel me, sing a song like this..." in Back 2 U was just love. he has a really cool ability where he can rap really hard and tough one second, and then go soft the next. it's cool. Nichkhun finally got to show his vocals in this album and although he's not the strongest, his voice is quite harmonious and soothing. Junsu is fantastic as always...expected a lot from him and he definitely delivered. Junho's voice is probably the second best in the group. he's got great range, and he can probably sing any tempo in any genre. finally, my favorite is Wooyoung. I might be a little biased because he's my favorite member, but his voice is so unique and distinguishable that I was always sad whenever he only had one or two lines in their past songs. But this album had SOO MUCH Wooyoung in so many different ranges that I was blown away by his raspy voice. his beginning in "Back 2 U" was just bloody fantastic, and he proved throughout the album that he can indeed SING.

that's all for now. i hope you guys enjoy the album for what it is and stop this boycotting nonsense. Jay was a good leader, but he's gone (for now) so just accept it. you might have lost Jaebum, but you gotta remember that you still have 6 other cool, handsome, talented, funny guys to support.

SO ENJOY 2PM FOR WHAT THEY ARE RIGHT NOW! :)

Guest MR. LEE'S

I need someone to clear this up for me. I screamed when I saw this photo. I was that happy to see this photograph.

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/395/a852950043.jpg

Is that a photo from an actual photoshoot or did someone photoshop it? I don't want to get my hopes up to high.

Thanks!

lol, i don't think it's jaebeom. he looks- kinda ugly in that picture. hee, i bet he will look more gorgeous than how his face looks like in that picture if he does the real photo shoot. i think someone has photoshopped this picture. and his clothe seems like junho's. ahh and i just happened to know that the mod has added a new rule for no boycotting. well, even though i am an anti-boycott- i think this rule must be hard to be obeyed by those active boycotters. i feel bad for all of you- which are the boycotters but still, why couldn't you guys stop bashing the mod? it must be hard for her/him to do her/his job. we have to understand how she/he feels. ahh and anyway, i don't think i could find any reason for all you active boycotters to continue with the boycott thingy since jay might come back- as what jyp has stated. even though i am not pretty sure about this, but- i think we should believe what jyp said this time. i wanted to see jaebeom on this week's music bank. ahh, and i'm anticipating for their come back.

V wow, they've gained much popularity. the top three are their songs, wow- the fans must have been excited of their new album. ahh and the banner, duh- if i saw it in real life, i bet i will have a nosebleed and drooling like a kid. that's such a big banner.

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol:

[NEWS] 091109 Heartbeat sweeping kpop charts

CREDITS: MYDAILY(SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY(TRANS)

The beastly idol group 2PM's first official album's title track 'Heartbeat' is sweeping the kpop charts.

On the 10th, music site 'Monkey3' showed that 'Heartbeat' immediately took first rank the minute of its reveal. Many are showing attention to this feat as 2PM has yet to hold their official comeback stage and managed to land such a high place on the chart.

Not only 'Heartbeat' but 'Tired of Waiting' and 'I was crazy for you' have also been holding their solidified positions in the charts upon reveal, making many express feelings of amazement.

Monkey3 stated "With the revealing of the first two tracks, many have been anticipating 2PM's first album. It seems as if 2PM will be resurrecting the popularity of boy bands once again."

'Heartbeat' is a track with an addictive hook and an old school style rap that also adds in an orchestra, creating a dynamic track produced by Park Jinyoung.

2PM will be holding their comeback on the 13th at 6:40PM on KBS 2TV's 'Music Bank.'

20a82oj.jpg

------------------------------------------

Market O Banner

a8529500117.jpg

Archived