im serious about this hes really still in 2PM

i really think jyp and him made just a deal

like go rest in the states ill release that u "quit"

im sure hes on break

because this is too sudden im pretty sure u have to like

destroy the contract and im also sure that doesnt take like 2 hours lol

edit: oo damm looked down and his mom touched his face

thats a really sad scene that i coudl picture

This is how I thought of it. He's just on a little vacation to rest and have peace and quiet.

Wait where? I wanna see the pic.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DongBangShiDae

i think people should think straight

this incident with Jaebum leaving

im already doubting a lot and not believing the breaking news

wat if JYP and Jaebum had a private talk

Jaebum was like idk wat to do this is just so hard

it would be reasonable for JYP to be liek ill handle it

ill get u a plane ticket go home and rest up a bit

and he then announces that Jaebum is leaving 2pm

buttt the reall thing is that HES NOT!! :)

A reminder as a few pages has gone since my last post:

ATTENTION:

A LOT OF PEOPLE HAS CHOSEN TO IGNORE MY PRE-WARNING ON RE-OPENING THE THREAD, AND I'LL REPEAT AGAIN WITH SOME ADDITIONS:

1. NO GOING AROUND THE SWEAR FILTER.

2. NO ONE-LINE SPAM.

3. NO MEMBER BASHING.

4. NO DOUBLE POSTING. I DON'T CARE IF IT IS A PETITION THING. YOU CAN ONLY POST ONCE.

5. IGNORE TROLLS AND DON'T COMMENT ON THEIR POSTS.

Guest seaofdoubts

To the people asking for the link to the thread in 2OD here it is.

I only see someone who might be his mom though.

Hottest, let's keep our chins up and support all of them no matter what! <3

Guest xoxoxox

I was wondering if anyone could provide the link to the picture of Jay arriving at the seattle airport? I'm not sure where to go on the 2OD site to see the picture. thank you very much to whoever can help link me.

REST WELL, JAEBUM!!!

JaeBum @ Airport!

link:2oneday

Just maybe if he get aways from this madness , then he would have a really right mindset on what he really want.

Then just again maybe he didn't really want to leave. I'm hoping that , praying that he won't leave 2PM . AH i try hard

to just wait for JYP to released a statement but i can't anymore;

I'm sure JYP will talk Jae into staying & want the best for him. JYP is very close with these boys not just as CEO but

close as a brother.

I doubt JYP will do something like that. Because telling people Jay is leaving 2PM and in reality just taking a break is going to back fire more than for him just to fly back to US and keep a low profile for a while.

I think when Jay said goodbye and quitting 2PM, he is honest about it.

it would be reasonable for JYP to be liek ill handle it

ill get u a plane ticket go home and rest up a bit

and he then announces that Jaebum is leaving 2pm

buttt the reall thing is that HES NOT!! :)

There was a link posted before about his Korean high school friend asked if Jay would be back in Korean and he said how can he come back when so many people hate him. That breaks my heart.

a message from Jay's friend in Korea.

you can read it here: Jaebum's friend in Korea's message

@2pm-online

Guest julieeyy

can i just say today is the worst day ever !

i wish this was all a dream . Jay i love you and

i hope that in america your happy then i'll be happy.

All this is crap i can't believe this, im like crying

right now listening to you might come back.

2pm is not 2pm withyou. you always make my day

and now your gone who is going to make my days?

Park jaebum no matter where you are i love you!

<33333333

usually though, contracts have something in it that says like the management can break w/ the artist if the artist commits certain offenses, especially w/ the newbies (usually it's stuff to do with like.. breaking the law) Since no one knows what Jaebum's contract said exactly, it's hard to say what's going to happen w/ it.

But I don't know. he's obviously talented, JYP has to know that.. JYP spent 4 years raising him, teaching him, would he really let all his efforts go to waste? Things did progress really fast. It was like one day I was hearing about things dying down, netizens targeting someone else, and then 3 hours later it's like.. JAEBUM IS LEAVING THE GROUP!@#$#%.

I wonder what happened that he had to leave the country so quickly. I can't help thinking that he was starting to become extremely depressed so the management said, Jaebum go back to the US to be with your family for a while. He agrees, and for some reason, that turned into him deciding he's leaving the group. And I REALLY can't understand how the management can actually okay his quitting. They HAVE to know that 2PM w/o Jaebum is not even the same group. Like even right now, whenever I see a picture of them, I feel sad, not excited or happy or whatever. If he stuck it out, yeah he'll always have that on his record, but at least when I see the group, I can say, hey, they overcame a lot of crazy stuff to be where they are, especially that Park Jaebum.

Friday please come soon. Clarification is needed badly from JYP and JYPE. I feel like a lot of the rumors and speculations are going around all because no one really knows what's going on. Fans don't know if we need to just let go of our selfish wishes and just support his decision, or if he's just really in a bad place right now and needs us to pick him up w/ a lot of encouragement. To be honest, either way, we fans will have to learn to live w/ it and deal w/ it. I just need... closure?

And I totally don't blame the rest of the 2PM boys for hating the world right now. If anyone has the right to, they do. More than us fans or Jaebum or anyone. They really were just the innocent bystanders that got caught in a robbery that they did not ask for. They became entertainers to try to bring dreams and magic to the public. But instead, the public ripped their dreams apart and sent away their beloved hyung from them, how is that for irony.

Guest xSHADOW

To the people asking for the link to the thread in 2OD here it is.

I only see someone who might be his mom though.

Hottest, let's keep our chins up and support all of them no matter what! <3

Thanks for the link. I'm glad he arrived safely.

Reading about his member's reactions makes me sad :[ ....

Until JYP makes a public announcement upon Jae's leaving, I say 2PM fighting.

Guest iamdreamer005

---> i am a fan of 2pm... though i know not as much as you guys here... this is all heartbreaking... i saw 2pm's past mbank performance on t.v., and i slept in tears... right now i'm wishing all of this is just a terrible nightmare and we will all wake up from it... i am a fan of another k-group, they are the ones that keeps me holding on... without them i'm not looking at korea again... i'm so sorry, right now i'm losing respect in a country i admired, because of some of it's citizens actions... It's such a shame how they would do that to a young artist... how can they be so unforgiving when i know most of them made mistakes somewhere in their past too?? i admired S.Korea's progress but now thinks about how backwards they can be despite all that... I HOPE THERE'S A SILVER LINING TO ALL THIS... I HOPE AFTER THIS, MANY WILL BE ENLIGHTENED AND OTHER K-STARS WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE FROM SUCH CREATURES CALLED ANTIS... LET US ALL LEARN FROM WHAT HAPPENED THESE PAST FEW DAYS IN KPOP WORLD AND BE CAREFUL WITH OUR WORDS AND ACTIONS... see how it can destroy dreams... *PEACE*

This should be a wake up call... (i think it is)... as a foreigner, i'm greatly disappointed... but somehow still hopeful after seeing support from fans...

i am undergoing stages of grief... *laughs sadly*... after anger and denial, i guess we would all have to accept and understand JAE's decision... He's hurt, and he needs his family... he needs a strong support system amidst all this... All of us fans can now only pray for his safety and strength... Jae will come out stronger... I will be anticipating JAE's return and 2pm's comeback... Much love for 2pm and all of you... <3 ... Fighting!!!!

Guest DongBangShiDae

that does break my heart too

but out of all the population in Korea

not that much hate him

let things cool down

then we will see wat happens

but for now i have faith in JYP and Jaebum

argh i read the news earlier today and i'm still in a state of shock. the whole thing happened so fast... i can't believe a few wrong words would cause 2PM so many problems.

my sister showed me jay's friend's myspace page - with the comments - a few months ago, and we both joked about capping it to blackmail him for the group's autographs... but even though we left it untouched, i feel awful that we even mentioned using jay's statements against him, especially seeing how badly he's being hurt now.

hope that he stays strong through this! there's nothing that time and a little distance can't heal.

jay, we'll continue to wait for you until you're ready to return to the music industry!

Guest Hazuki86

I just found out Jay left the group! I don't really know about this group, but I do know that I their song was really nice to listen . I wish Jay the best and I hope he comes back.

Guest deathangelxd

My heart hurts. To think that I've only been acquainted with them for three months and the attachments are so strong already. I don't even know what to think anymore. I guess I'm in shock. First DBSK with their lawsuit, and how 2PM. Two of my favorite artists; I don't even know what to think anymore. Disappointed, angry, upset, frustrated, I can't explain this mixture of emotions properly. I'm disappointed to that there are people that are so close-minded. I'm disappointed that people did not have the ability to take a moment and put themselves in his shoes. The comments were posted four years ago when he was still a teenager. During that time, he was away from home, barely able to communicate, and probably feeling that the world was set out against him. Even though the comments were taken out of context and spread around the internet, Jay still took responsibility for his actions and apologized. I'm disappointed that they did not accept his apology and continued to harass him. I'm disappointed and disgusted that humans have the nerve to even write up a petition telling him to commit suicide. I'm disappointed that even though they have already caused a celebrity to commit suicide, they still do not learn. I'm disappointed that they would let such great talent leave, simply just like that. I'm angry because they had such great power. It's hard to believe that a group of unknown people caused such a talented artist to give up his dream. I can't believe that in four days' time, the dream that Jay had worked on for at least four years was destroyed. I'm angry that such a small incident was blown to such huge proportions and had such a great impact. I'm upset that they didn't wait this out; that he didn't fight for longer. I understand that as the leader, he feels as if he let down his fans and members, but by quitting, and heading home, this is only causing further disappointment. I'm upset that he didn't have the ablility to stay strong for longer and prove himself to be the reliable leader that we all know he is. In any business, the consumer always comes first; I'm upset that they did not take the fan's wishes into account. I'm frustrated because I wish people would see that by quitting 2PM, Jay is actually being a good leader. I wish they would see his good intentions, and his wishes not to drag 2PM down. I'm frustrated because I can't do anything. I'm frustrated because it's too late to do anything but wait and hope for the best. There's nothing we can do but to keep the faith. I'm frustrated because it seems like it's too late for a second chance. Right now, this just feels like a nightmare, a huge conspiracy. Right now, there's nothing to do but wait... wait for him to return.

If you can turn back those footsteps that left me

If you're yearning for me as you remember the past memories

You can come back to me, I won't ask for the reason

Just come back next to me, come back to me

Yearning for you again today, I wiped my tears

Without any reason, the tears just flowed

The emptiness you've left is big, the thoughts of you grow deeper

Thinking of you again today, like a fool

You might come back (come back)

You might come back (with my tears, oh)

Why aren't you coming back (to me, who's waiting for you)

I'm waiting for you like this (without a word)

(Even though it can't...) like a fool

You might come back (no one)

You might come back (can replace you)

Why aren't you coming back (at this place, I'm... oh, you...)

I'm still waiting for you

You might come back...

IDEA/PROJECT?:

Also, does anybody in NY want to put up post-its like the Hottests in Korea did on the JYP building tomorrow? There probably aren't that many New Yorkers, but I'm thinking, if we can get this organized quickly, maybe it would be possible to get comments from other fans as well. Like, if you think this is a good idea, maybe it would be possible for you guys to PM me your messages and I'll write them on post-its and post them on the building. Haha, I feel like this idea is really kinda pointless because it's not like we can really do anything but... yeah.

Always remember, WHAT TIME IS IT? 2PM--Hottest Time Of Day, the Time For CHANGE.

Guest SUPERSTAR

"I asked if he'll ever come back. He said how could he when so many people hate him this much..."

wow that made me tear up.

were there a lot of fans at the seatac airport? anyone know?

Archived