☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilbabie168

for the Summer festival, Junho looks much older and sexier ;D keke

did the water falling to them o fans??cz i can c fans wore raincoat isn't it...haha..

it was raining

if you watch again and again and 10 points out of 10, you can see the fans wearing their raincoat ;D

cos 2pm never fails to amaze us with their dedication ~

and tadada the icing on our cake...

junho, you baaad boy. :w00t:

http://i28.tinypic.com/k4bkgg.jpg

i was holding my breath the entire time. boys, please take care of your health too! but thank you. as always, that was an awesome performance. and hottests, fighting! i really love this perf. they all looked happy. :)

sorry to cut ur post ..thanx for all the gifs..totally worth to droll over..lol

this is the second time they perform in the rain..probably more than once

but they really perform their best despite the rain..

i feel guilty rite now and for the past hour..i was like looking at the gifs that lily made..

n my lil sis who is one year and seven months were sittin in front of me watchin what im doin

as im looking at the other gifs..my lil sis were actually looking at junho gifs..

this gifs http://i28.tinypic.com/k4bkgg.jpg..

her eyes stop blinking an keep on looking..when i realised what is she looking at i need to take her out frm my room..

i feel so bad for ruining her soul n brain..hahhah

Guest haiphuong

I've been to vietnam,

and in vietnam there's one store in SAIGON. it has all sorts of kpop cds (possibly includes 2PM. I dunno. **has lots of super junior and dbsk though**)

BUT vietnamese disks are crappy and does NOT last long. I recommend you to not get any in vietnam. It's not the REAL singles or anything. they downloaded the original stuff and put it on to cds. thats all I can say :]

I'm vietnamese and I know it is a shame for me to say this but I have to admit that. :( This is a serious situation in my country. That's why not many foreign singers come to Vietnam.

Back to the boys. I really miss them right now. I found a very surprised information from my mom: I was born at 2pm. Do you guys imagine how much happy I was? :lol:

Guest MooPat

090731 Khun in Bangkok.

Today he has shooting CF at JJ weekend market in Bangkok.

khunnie-oppa - yeh I saw Khunnie in person. He is really cute ^^

Guest khunnie-oppa

090730 Wide News 2PM Body Shop Campaign (en)

credit:time2sub2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IU3URS7yrk

They are so cute both 2pm & children

nyaw~♥ love those hand made shirts. the children love Khun so much, poor Jae. But Jae is very supportive, that's the spirit Jae! *^_^*.Junho so cute he lost his senses for while. kawaii~♥! Wooyoung also cute like he is like the children in the campaign. Hope that i can buy those shirts here in Philippines or shipped here. I want Khun's and Wooyoung's Hand prints. ~♥ :P :P

Edit*

@ Moopat

you really saw Nichkhun in person???? :o :o

Guest e_sya90

guys.... i wanna ask u... ( who ever knows this ).... did 2pm really come to M`sia... because I got the pass to went to MTV thinggy... and I do read this thread... some people say that is a rumour... some say they just attend it at the post-party??? can u guys explain it to me??? I really need to knoe this... and I really want to go there because of them.... please... ASAP

Guest khunnie-oppa

khunnie-oppa - yeh I saw Khunnie in person. He is really cute ^^

awee. . . i'm so jealous.. i want to see Khun too in person. :( :( I was looking forward to see 2pm members, all of them, in person here in Philippines. How many days do Khun stays @ Thailand now?? :) :)

Guest kaylee

^ thank you for sharing that body shop campaign vid.

yeah khun and the kids are cute but in my eyes jay is way cuter.

i'm not trying to be mean but i'm just saying that everyone's definition

of cute is different. For example, i think jay baby is the cutest.

Q: who has the prettiest hands?

jay: me (shows off his hands) too cute for words

jay does have beautiful hands.

i love how they were all so playful with the kids.

2PM <3

one more thing i'm glad to see that jay got to go his family here in the US

i was looking over 2pm's schedule and there wasn't much of jay and i was

like why. okie dokie maybe him coming here is the reason. yeaaa...for

jay, if jay is happy i'm happy too.

Before I'm going to sleep :P

090731 Nickhun Photoshoot BTS #1

credit:sanakujira

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnPAqrSb6j4

090731 Nickhun Photoshoot BTS #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIs-MG7qWjQ

Woa , he shoot with SNSD , kaka , i saw Jessica and Yoona ! Khun seem close to them ! jealous ...... but they can't ad for school uniform anymore right ? so why they shoot together ?? what is the promotion ?

wait...when was the photoshoot taken? was it recent?

and yeah i saw yoona and jessica also. i thought they aren't allowed to do school uniform promotions.

wow..nichkhun is indeed 2pm's king of solo gigs.

Let's Break song is so catchy that i am wanting to go to Thailand at this very instant.

nichkhun was great performing alone but it would have been even nicer if the seven were complete.

i'm hoping to see the whole group dancing to Let's Break Come to Thailand

Taec Yeon & Woo Young will be putting on a special performance in this week's SBS Inki Gayo.

SUMMER DANCE SPECIAL:

They will be do a Deux (90's best kpop group) tribute by dancing to one of their songs called "In the Sumer/여름안에서."

Looking forward to it! (:

-------

2PM WILD BUNNY PHOTOSHOOT

wildbunny11.jpg

wildbunny10.jpg

wildbunny9.jpg

wildbunny8.jpg

wildbunny7.jpg

wildbunny6.jpg

wildbunny5.jpg

wildbunny4.jpg

wildbunny3.jpg

wildbunny2.jpg

wildbunny1.jpg

-------

Guest veralee

guys.... i wanna ask u... ( who ever knows this ).... did 2pm really come to M`sia... because I got the pass to went to MTV thinggy... and I do read this thread... some people say that is a rumour... some say they just attend it at the post-party??? can u guys explain it to me??? I really need to knoe this... and I really want to go there because of them.... please... ASAP

as far as i know, they are not attending as they got event in korea (fansign i think~)

i heard it's 2AM going for it instead..

hope this helps =)

I found this on 2pm-online and i cant stop smiling ^__^

I have some stories to share, one from our friend and one from Jay’s friend. You’ll love him more!!

Credit:Lisa@Madam2PMsubs and thanks cassina@Madam2PM Subs for tips

Yesterday, our Korean friends told us about a message of a 2PM fans, college boy. That day, the boy enjoined a brilliant performance of 2PM at his university. After concert, he went to restroom and found himself run into 2PM’s charismatic leader, Jaeboem. The boy said to Jay joyfully, “Hey, Jay Park, I’m your big fan.” Jay replied him, “Oh!! Thank you, let’s pee together!!

I believed that person is real you Jay, LOL.

And this is an interesting comment from a clip in Youtube from Symbelmyns channel;

Credit: trueman87

"Jae, or Jay as I've known him for years, is one of my best friends since first grade. It is so awesome to see him doing big things, he really deserves it. So all you 2pm fans, know that you are supporting good people!

Haha I can imagine..It's him! lol

Do you guys like him more? ...I do ^__^

:D

Guest readsandgeeks

thx for subbing the Body Shop Campaign! :)

maknae was very cute in the vid at the part where he was looking up at the toddlers.

Jae's expression of disbelief when the children said they were 8.(me too!hw cn they be 8 yrs old??they look more like 5!!)

Junho's hahahahahah when he said they have lost their minds

and finally Wooyoung!he refered to the kids as Chinggu!

hahahaha..he needs to re-check his date of birth again!

[back to the boys. I really miss them right now. I found a very surprised information from my mom: I was born at 2pm. Do you guys imagine how much happy I was? :lol:

hehe..wow apt timing! :)

i share the same "debut" day with them!

lol

Archived