☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest chicade_

lily..sorry 4 cut ur post...

wangshibli??neva heard dat b4..haha..

thnx btw..now i remember...hehe..

hottest r briliant 4 chanting their name like dat..

in 10/10 performances,r they chant 2pm's nme like dat as well? :D

왕 십 리 = wang shib li

its a district inside seoul

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wangsimni_Station

=) remember in "sleep here tonight" or whatever that show is called (during 10/10 days the ladies visited the members dorm..)

they asked where everyone is from and changsung said he's from seoul and he still rarely visit

well yea ..

++ additional information (?)

in Wild Bunny ep 2 the member stated they lived in 첨 담 역 = cheong dam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheongdam_Station

so from the dorm to changsungs house its 6 subway stops away (after transferring to a diff line)

LOL that's like less than 30 min ;P

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheese*

OMG. Chansung had his blonde hair days. And that picture of him going to school is so cute. His side profile looks good. Thank you for sharing. It's been a while since I've popped in here. HELLO HOTTEST! ;)

I just watched Wild Bunny's episode 2. I can spaz about it here, but then my post would be too long and boring for you to read. ROFL. All I can say is that, WOOYOUNG'S PHOTOSHOOT WAS A TOTAL WIN! :D Too bad taec couldn't be there. ): But that fake taec there with his yellow shirt and orange pants. Can't wait for the next episode and see what the Junbros photoshoot are like. xD

Guest Cloudy1430268312

aww first im sorry guys that i asked about the wb subs lately. i was just like: omggg its out i wanna see i wanna see!

i know it was a lil bit too fast,!! but wuah i want to thank every single person who works on the subs all the time!

you are my heros!

sooo i watched wb yesterday with my friend. ooh goosh it was so funny.

i loved how woo asked people about taec & chan & jay

"did you see someone tall and dark?" hahahaha. i couldnt stop laughing.

and the ran away from the manager was amazing. the boys are such dooorks.

aww poor nichkhun baby was so pissed off! <3333

the photoshoot was CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY. ahahhaha i couldnt find the right words for them hahah.

just funny!!!

i wish we could see more of junho, but again this time he had hardly airtime. :(

AND WUAAAAAAAAAAAAH! they won agaaain!! i am so proud of the guys!!!!

damn i would give anything to see them once in my life!!

Guest ikping

heloooooo.

does anyone have khunnie let's take a break lyrics?

i've search for it but couldn't find any T.T

Guys, have u seen the recent time2subs2 video ?? It's about tiger jk. He said that his wife no 1 now is their son no 2 is 2pm and he is in no 3!! How cool is that, the no 1 female rapper, and in my opinion the coolest female in kpop, tasha, even likes 2 pm too!! Hahaha all the awesome ppl love 2pm.. Muaha so happy our boys are so popular now

090720 Ten Ten Radio Tiger JK talks about T(Tasha)&2pm (ENG)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8fGhjiXpG0

090720 CTP with 31yos - 2PM Cut (ENG) - Hyori talking about 2pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPP5ax6_eJ0

cr:time2subs2

OMG THE BOYS ON FIRE kekekekekeke <333333333

2PM WIN M!COUNTDOWN JULY ONLY ONE SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaeHyyfxwJM

WHAT AN AMAZING SURPRISE <33333333 CONGRA TO THE BOYS <3333333

090730 MCD - 2PM Ranking #2-10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofEEnK0M4Xs

HAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS

LQ/MQ 090730 Summer Festival - 2PM - I Hate You + Again & Again + 10 Points

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btbbbuPXdgQ

[edit just saw the vid] - K-HOTTEST ♥♥♥♥♥♥

CR: yanaftwtwo

fancam from starking .. but old RECODing day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfTRbRaqb1c

SSU0105

FANCAM JUNSU @ Maybee radio Jun.k so busy eating cute XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWaf46Sfakc

cr:mylove2pm

Guest wengchannie

왕 십 리 = wang shib li

its a district inside seoul

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wangsimni_Station

=) remember in "sleep here tonight" or whatever that show is called (during 10/10 days the ladies visited the members dorm..)

they asked where everyone is from and changsung said he's from seoul and he still rarely visit

well yea ..

++ additional information (?)

in Wild Bunny ep 2 the member stated they lived in 첨 담 역 = cheong dam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheongdam_Station

so from the dorm to changsungs house its 6 subway stops away (after transferring to a diff line)

LOL that's like less than 30 min ;P

CHICADE...thnx a bunch!!

now i remember..haha..

looks like the subway station really complicated to me... :D

i got warn cz spam..hehe..palli to edit...sorry guyz.. ^_^

edit:

^congrats boys 4 win again at mnet..

lots of celebs seems familiar with them now..

haa...choayo~

2pm jjang..

maknae was sooo handsome with his hair like dat..yuhuu..his face more skinny..aigoo~HOTTEST YEOROBUN,SARANGHAMNIDA~

mandu also cute..with hat..happy coz they win in busan..haha..wonder if chansung sleeps at woo's home..haha..

n 2AM come as well[replace other 2pm members who wasn't there 4 awhile],its quite awkward if juz 2 of them on d stage..really ONEDAY..

juz hope dat they will win mkmf end of this year!!juz like khun-sshi said..big hope..:P

Guest ephemeral.

They won July Only One Song.

I'm so proud of the boys. <3

I'm so happy for Jay. :]

He finally gets to see his parents after a long time.

I remember seeing this behind-the-scene on the Idol Show.

It has been more than a year and a half he hasn't seen them.

He must have missed them a lot. Poor leader. <3

Nichkhun's Let's Take A Break CF song is so cute.

Yes Khun, I'll go to Thailand right now, haha. Catchy tune.

As for Wild Bunny.

The subbers for the show are so quick, thank you so much for your hard work. <3

*disappears to watch the show and to spazz over the boys' dorkiness*

LMAO. Wooyoung and Junho are too cute, and mean to Jay and Taec.

Have you seen a really tall dark person with a lot of teeth that are in like this?

Have you seen a person that is really short, looks like he's from Seattle? He's really short.

I love Taec's English ~ Jay, what do you want?

LOL. Taec's been replaced by a mannequin doll with his face and flashy clothes plastered on it.

They come in, looking more serious then ever and BAM. Chansung tripped, rofl.

I love their hair down like that. <3

Oh my god, Wooyoung's ssanti sexy pose nearly killed me. He's so funny.

AHAHAA omg, the picture with Jay cutting magnae's hair is hilarious. Jay looks lost. xD

Wooyoung's theme was my fave. I mean, the whole slide with the ssanti poses, rofl.

Ahhh, I can't wait to see Junho and Taec's photoshoot on ep 3.

Enough fangirling for now ~

Guest entermuriel

alrighty, first of all...

CONGRATS TO OUR GUYS FOR WINNING!

now... i'm kinda still new to these prizes from music shows... so... i'd like to know what "JULY ONLY ONE SONG" is for... is it like the best song of July or something like that? i'm not too sure.

and i know this is totally unrelated, but... i've been trying to find bestiz website... and i've feel failing at it... so if anyone could help me out with this... pm me or something... thanks in advance... tell me if i should take this part out so i don't bring trouble to the thread ^-^

Guest khunnie-oppa

Nichkhun's Let's Take A Break CF song is so cute.

Yes Khun, I'll go to Thailand right now, haha. Catchy tune.

sorry to cut your post.

*^_^*v

yeah, because of Khun I Would love to go to Thailand but with him. nyahahaha~♥! The CF song is really cute. Love Khun's outfit in every scene. It fits him very well. Even when he will wear ragged shirts still he looks cute. Love khun very much. ~♥

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

090720 Ten Ten Radio Tiger JK talks about T(Tasha)&2pm (ENG)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8fGhjiXpG0

090720 CTP with 31yos - 2PM Cut (ENG) - Hyori talking about 2pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPP5ax6_eJ0

cr:time2subs2

HAHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS

LQ/MQ 090730 Summer Festival - 2PM - I Hate You + Again & Again + 10 Points

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btbbbuPXdgQ

First off I want to say CONGRATS TO 2PM AND HOTTEST! Yah we won and they won for july only song CONGRATS OMGEEEE

That mean we have to keep fighting until they release a new album [: OMO TASHA likes 2pm that's like heaven to me right now

since i love TIGER JK AND TASHA music haha lmao [: Our boys are getting a lot lot of love [: from all the noonas in the industry haha

now... i'm kinda still new to these prizes from music shows... so... i'd like to know what "JULY ONLY ONE SONG" is for... is it like the best song of July or something like that? i'm not too sure.

If i'm not wrong it's like the best song of july overall ^^

Thai Prince in Thailand World Watch Jewelry Fasion Show .. more pix

09073012.jpg

[FANCAM] 090730 2PM NichKhun World Watch Jewelry Fasion Show 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU3fEDs3GFI

cr: NoDaMeNiKiMiKa

FANCAM 090727 2PM Star King Recording

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uSOSjJJwtw

cr: saraa16bb

Guest akajoe

i feel like they are the dominate group for boy group 2009!! I have a feeling they will win all best boy band this year..:)

please remove the download link

u cant share download link here..sigh

im tired of reminding all this things again n again..

this thread will be suspended if we keep on breaking the rules

for the love of 2PM please..co-operate n obey the rules..

nofa thanx for khunnie pics..he look like a prince there

i think he need a haircut..lol

and thanx for all the clips too..

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

Junsu WooYoung and Junho Interviews with Chosun

Credit: Kor-Eng by Muize@2pm-online.com, SOURCE: Chosun

2PM Junsu “Completely awkward when not being on the stage”

-What kind of person is Junsu in 2PM?

“23 yr-old main vocalist who came from Daegu. I’m also a music and lyrics composer”

- What does 2PM mean to Junsu?

“Enthusiasm. Always be a group full of Fightings.”

- Since when did you want to be a singer?

“When I was at 3rd year of junior high school, I had watched Stevie Wonder concert videos several times. That look was so good that I used to sing along. Continuing to have that interest, I started to learn about sounding when I went to High school then at 2nd year, I made a demo tape and sent it to YG and JYP. During that time, JYP had held a singing contest at Daegu, I won the 1st place. I debuted as a singer just like hat”

- Tell me about your charm

“I heard that I looked awesome on the stage, frankly I feel so weird if I’m not on the stage. Well, nevertheless, it’s rare seeing someone look so cool on the stage.”(laughs)

- What do you think is your weak point?

“From time to time, I have troubles because I keep forgetting dancing steps. We have to go right side, I go left side alone and I’m not funny person haha.”

- What do you do at 2 p.m.?

“I’m busy with tight schedule so it’s always the same.”

- The secret of taking care of your body

“My shoulders are wide. I have to be careful when working out because I’m afraid it’ll be wider. So I do something like robe-jumping or running. I eat a lot but if it’s not necessary then I try not to eat at night.”

- If you weren’t a singer, what do you think you would be right now?

“Whatever I’d be, it’d be related to music, I guess. I’m a person that if I’m hooked with something then I know nothing besides that”

2PM Wooyoung “I’m the fussy mother of 2PM”

-What kind of person is Wooyoung in 2PM?

“I’m the fussy mother of 2PM. I’ve been loathing dirt so I always nag members to clean up. But no matter how often we clean, there’s plenty of dirt. Since we’re singers, it’s not good for our voices. That’s why members can hear a lot of unwanted sounds”

- Since when you dreamed of becoming a singer?

“5 or 6 years old? Since I went to kindergarten, I wanted to be a singer”

- Looks like you started at an early age

“Back then I had watched Michael Jackson’s music videos and received a great influence. A young kid had been affected by such shock (?) so later I woke up I made a determination that no matter what happened, I’d become a dancer! I started early.”

- When did you prepare to be a singer?

“At 2nd - 3rd year of junior high school. Since then I thought of being a singer and prepared for an audition alone at night. I joined JYP audition when I was at 1st year of High school.”

- Tell me about your charm

“Cute? (laughs) I heard people say that I was cute many times. Well, even I think that I have a sense of humor and wits”

- What do you think is your weak point?

“Too serious. The problem is that I’m worried too much.”

- The secret of taking care of body

“Fatty food is absolutely forbidden. Eat protein-rich foods like white eggs and chicken chest meat and try to eat rice such Jabgokbab(steamed rice with multi grains)”

“Dancing, for sure. I’ve trying to be a famous dancer ever since I was in Busan.”

2PM Junho “I’m a quietly funny person”

2PM member Junho (19) just a small smile and his eyes turned into half-moon shape. “Having eyes that can smile is my charm. I have nothing special…” As if he was proud with his own charm, Junho smiled at us with his cute smiley eyes. He was no doubt a boy.

-What kind of person is Lee Junho?

“I’m relentless. My belief is ‘Do things that you can’t do!’. If there’s a problem, I’ll persistently think how I can solve it and tend to worry about it even when I practice singing or dancing. I need to know about myself well so I monitor myself a lot. I tried to be open to all criticisms that’s why I’m able to maintain my composure more than 1st album”

- What does 2PM mean to Junho?

“A liberal group. I don’t have members who I don’t like. Everyone is like a family, it’s the freedom. Although we’re all men, we haven’t had a fight, hit or beaten each other. Still we have to spend time together more.”

- Since when did you want to become a singer?

“When I was at elementary school, after watching ‘The fairy Commy’ I had a thought of becoming an actor. My dream kept changing from pilot, baseball player, basketball player to swimmer when I talked to my mother she wouldn’t listen much. I went to a drama school for high school. At my first year, as I had been learning about drama for half a year, I started singing as well. And then there was an audition for Super Star Survival. From 6500 persons, luckily I happened to win the 1st place. That’s why I got to join 2PM.”

-Do you think what is the reason that makes nuna fans get crazy over 2PM?

“Because there’s not much singers who sweat on the stage much like us? (laughs) Seems like the time that girls think guys sexy is when we dance and sweat. We have a sexy appeal of men maybe it’s the reason why nuna fans like us.”

-I think this is my charm…

“Smiley eyes? (laughs) nothing special.”

-From my point of view, my weak point is…

“Like I mentioned earlier, I tend to have many worries inside which makes me receive a lot of stress. To get rid of it, I’ll have delicious meals or play games with members at dorm”

- It looks like the passion of the team is suitable for the name 2PM

“We and 2AM came out as project groups. For 2AM, this team was built for soothing ballad like 2 a.m., it’s the time to listen to sensitive songs while 2PM presents energetic songs. Because 2 p.m. is the hottest time of the day.”

-What do you usually do at 2 p.m.?

“It depends, mostly being in the car or on standby. Ah, recently I replaced Park Myung Soo for One-day DJ. It’s a very meaningful experience.”

-Who was the member who studied well?

“It must be Taecyeon. I don’t know exactly how the others members’ grades were but Taecyeon said that before coming here, all he did in Boston was studying so it looks like he will study well”

-How is your real look different from what has been shown on TV?

“My image was created to be an unfunny person, honestly I’m a person who can make you roar with laughter. Not that I don’t have a sense of humor, it’s just a character that has been made. Is it because I’m only good at insulting jokes so I look like that?(laughs)”

- The secret of taking care of your body

“Working out steadily for about 1-2 hours every day. Usually I go to health club and set up meal plans.”

“Maybe I’d be just a normal student. However since I can’t study well, I’d love to major in drama which I was interested in when I was in high school.”

-What is the advice that President Park Jin Young always gives?

“He said ‘Don’t overdo it’ and it was fine to do something funny as well as to show our true selves on variety shows but on music ones he asked us to always present serious looks and be moderate in all things. Actually, I used to get scolded by President Park Jin Young. It was the debut day, at last stage everybody came onto the stage to have last words,I said it with frisky look.”

Guest alonabtr

Chansung’s girl joins sidusHQ

yui_20090730_seoulbeats.jpg

Before anyone causes a riot, it's his make believe partner on MBC's "Introducing Star's Friend Survival". Han Yui joins the ranks of Kong Hyo Jin, Jeon Ji Hyun, Gong Yoo, Sung Yu Ri, Cha Tae Hyun and many others as a budding starlet in the drama scene.

She's claimed fame from her appearances on the variety show and stirred more talk when she got paired up with 2PM's maknae Chansung. From the first episode of the show, Yui captured the attention of audiences, especially Clocks, with her charm and quirky dance performances. She has signed a contract with SidusHQ and will debut as an actress in the near future

seoulbeats

Which male idol group member has the best body?

ssi20090730111146v.jpg

With the hot summer, the season for ‘revealing’, many boy groups which have emphasized on the image of ‘young boys’ previously are all coming out with the masculine image instead.

Which member of from idol groups Dong Bang Shin Ki, Big Bang, 2PM and 2AM has the best body?

Firstly for 2PM, the ‘team’s sexy guy’ JaeBum is known for his good built. Also known as an exercise-maniac, JaeBum has toned out a good body through exercising and acrobatic training. Especially for his chocolate 6 packs, he has a special trainer to build them up to a music built.

Next Dong Bang Shin Ki member UKnow YunHo has also received great reviews from fans about his built. He sticks with the toned and lean built which is very much amplified through his powerful and charismatic dance steps on stage.

2AM SeulOng and Big Bang SeungRi are some of the younger members coming out to show off their built this summer, being very successful in changing their image to the sexy image.

Seeing these muscles and great built, netizens say, “It just feel like a man”, “The face and their great sexiness (not over doing it) is their charms” etc.

male310709.jpg

For the Koreans, they vote:

1. 2PM JaeBum

2. DBSK UKnow YunHo

3. Big Bang SeungRi

4. 2AM SeulOng

credit: sookyeong @ kbites

Archived