☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Eltoshen

'91's seems to dominate this place.

[/93'er]

Has their Chocolate whatever thingie been translated yet?

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest she-smiles

^ they just recorded that, so it won't be another while until it airs.

now that i think about it,

i haven't seen any of their introducing star's friend and star golden bell episodes.

i know the boys have been on those shows recently, but i haven't seen the episodes yet.

has it not been aired yet?

Childlike Faith

love conquers all baby.

so i would choose taec over crazy fans (like me) in a heartbeat.

contradicting, but lol. :P

lol, in that case, i'm in all 3 groups. I'm exactly 2 days younger than Taec, which would make me dongsaeng to Jae and Junsu, chingu to Khun and Taec, and noona to Wooyoung, Junho, and Chansung.

since i have nothing new to share, here's an old but certainly good gif of my chingu ;)

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9029/taec.gif

i would be in the chingoo/dongseng club because chansung is exactly two days younger than me. =]

Guest reina099

hello~~~ finally after going though every page i shall make an apprentice lol

I'm new here but not to 2PM i saw they're debut stage and i was like WOAH

it took me a few weeks to realize they were the guys off hot blood lol

cant wait to see taec on mnet scandal (cos i really wanna know what he will be like with a girl)

even though it was kind of weird seeing khun with that girl, i thought they were really cute together!

i just wanna ask one thing though, does anyone know when song battle will air?

(cos the fancam just makes me wanna watch it even more)

Guest shinhdeplol

I'm a dongsaeng, HAHAHAH. '93 right here T__T So young compared to them, lmao.

Shall I make some siggies ~ but then it'd rub it in that it's still illegal.

LOLKIDDING. XD

haha same here. im dongsaeng to all of them :lol:

it's so cute of the boy to mention 2ne1 :wub: that would be the first interaction ever between them :w00t:

hehe if they do a collaboration album, could it be named "21pm - time for bed"???

lol

oh they performed Again Again in suits??? that would be effin hawt

hehe if they do a collaboration album, could it be named "21pm - time for bed"???

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHA that made me crack up!

i like this whole group thing it's so cute!!.....i'm a Dongsaeng.....'91er.....there seems to be a lot of us......haha

OMG they all look so hot in suits......*dies from hotness overload*

Guest stalkingfraud

ANGee<3, LOL. I agree with you too (;

Man, I feel so young in this thread.

I am going to join the Donsaeng group :)

I'm a 94-er. Hahah so many 91's huh?

So far it seems like I'm the youngest hahaa. I feel...a bit... "awkward" LOL.

Guest entermuriel

Aww! ChanSung's hair looks so nice un-hawked! They should keep it like that.

agree 100%!!!

like in his picture from his entry... lemme see if i can find it...

1243702537_P5254917.jpg

credit: 2PM online

seafood

Omg;; She was an mnet trainee???

Wow I never knew that.

Lol, I thought they just liked interviewed a bunch of random girls from the streets

and found which one was the most like Khun's ideal type!!

i have no idea if this is even true , i mean i read it a few page back so yeah . i'm not 100% sure >.<

but i also do wonder how they selected the girl. I guess mnet may use (i'm not sure please don't take my words that seriously) their trainee . . whoever the girl partner up with taec is so luckky,,, TAEC<3333

agree 100%!!!

like in his picture from his entry... lemme see if i can find it...

http://www.2pm-online.com/gallery/albums/u...37_P5254917.jpg

credit: 2PM online

With him looking like that, I REALLY feel guilty :blush: ! But this noona can certainly pull an "Ashton and Demi", :lol: ! Chansungie just needs to say the word.

I, too, really love his hair like that. Handsome maknae. :D

Guest Eltoshen

it's so cute of the boy to mention 2ne1 :wub: that would be the first interaction ever between them :w00t:

lol

That has got to be the best group name I've heard so far for them, LOL.

on a minor note: episode 234 of star golden bell was pretty funny, even though Chanseung's parts were cut a bit, lol.

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: Wow. Chansong look so great for his new hair. Love it

And the boys are handsome and hot together .

Thank for Fan cam that make my day :P

I feel guilty. But I cannot deny them. *sighs*

All I know is no matter what they'd all have to call me noona. I'm so old. *faints*

sorry to cut your post. thanks a lot for explaining the relationships! i was wondering why junsu doesn't call jaebum hyung. :) so this is why. i always thought the "cut-off" was at least a month. don't worry dear, i'm a noona (to most of them) too. but i don't feel guilty. muahahaha. well except towards junho and chansung. <_< but meh. it's not like i'm marrying them; i'm just crushing. :P

Time with a 2PM member or attack of the netizens? HMM. Tough choice. ;)

not tough for me. :D i'd take the wrath of the netizens any second! i'd prolly jump on junsu's back the moment he shows up in front of me. like someone said, they'll be attacking me no matter what anyway so i might as well have my fun to make it worth it. :P but then again this is prolly just talk cos i know i'll just tense up and not breathe when i do see him or any 2PM member. :P but once that shock wears off... ;-)

i just wanna ask one thing though, does anyone know when song battle will air?

(cos the fancam just makes me wanna watch it even more)

hello reina, welcome to the thread! i was wondering about the same thing. maybe sometime next week? cos they seem to record shows 1-2 weeks before airtime (at least it's what i've noticed). but can someone tell us? :)

Guest Tinateukbum

this is like..not my first post but i'm gonna try to be active here :]

well i saw how u guys were doing that age thing, noona, dongsaeng, or chingu back there, i guess i'll declare what i am too lol.

i guess im not a set one cuz i'm noona to 2, Junho & Chansung, i didnt really know that Junho was '90, i was kinda favoring him more, i guess i srsly have a thing for younger guys lol. but um yea, dongsaeng is good :P or maybe just chingu..cuz i see the dongsaengs got alotta '90ers & down, i'm '89 haha so idk.

mmk, share,

lol uhh yea

1244081653jay1.gif

c. as tagged, reup. tinateukbum

Guest Irrationallyrational

^ LOLOLOLOL NICE Jay!

Yeyeah dongseng style 91 as well. Never knew there were so many of us in this thread.

btw: Does anyone have a clue about what's going on w. the new mnet scandal ep? Is it playing today?

hello reina, welcome to the thread! i was wondering about the same thing. maybe sometime next week? cos they seem to record shows 1-2 weeks before airtime (at least it's what i've noticed). but can someone tell us?

hey reina and lily! song battle is going to air today at 9pm korean time, junho, junsu & chansung are appearing! woots!

omg, the thread just flew like 4 pages overnight! i was wondering what happened haha

thanks to everybody who shared those fancams and pics!

have to go watch now!

everybody are revealing their ages and i haven't so i'm an '88-er!

woo young, jun ho and chan sung are younger than me and so is taec yeon by a month <_< lol

2PM Schedule for this week

credits to: 2pm-online

6/4 Thu.

[TV] M.countdown-Gyung Ju

[TV] 09:00pm KBS2 contest! like song (JS,Khun,JH)

[Radio] MBC a starlight night (CS)

6/5 Fri.

[TV] 06:00pm M.net vs Tokyogirl (JH,CS)

[TV] 08:00pm KM pop magazine (taec)

[record] SBS intuition game

[record] M.net scandal (taec) T__________T

6/6 Sat.

[TV] 04:20pm MBC music core

[TV] 05:15pm MBC introduce Star's friend Season2 (taec, JS)

[TV] 05:15pm KBS2 Star golden bell (Jay, JS)

[TV] 06:30pm SBS Starking

[radio] 00:05 am MBC-R SimSimTaPa (CS)

6/7 Sun.

[etc] Busan MBC fifthieth anniversary concert

[etc] Lotte department store event-Star City store

ROFL

credits: bestiz

Guest entermuriel

A Korean school year cut off date is usually February/March, and that's how they determine a hyung/noona relationship.

If I remember right ChanSung misses the cut off date and has to call all of them hyung? I remember reading somewhere that ChanSung had just graduated, but there was no mention of WooYoung and JunHo graduating with him, so that's confusing to me. xDD But I know the grouping of the hyung calling is right. LAWL~

ah... so they would all be my oppas except from Chansung??? but i was born in March... so maybe i would be cut off... lmao

i do remember though... that Junho graduated earlier... because when Hot Blood was airing, Chansung left one day to take an entrance test right?

so i'm guessing they didn't graduate at the same time... that's my theory lmao

so Chansung would be my "friend" and the rest my oppas... i kinda like that... lmao :P

Guest readsandgeeks

oh man!i cnt save the pics n links cos am at work!!grr...

and the thread is moving soo fast!!!

how am i going to be on HIATUS for a week??

ok NOONAS, CHINGGUS & DONGSAENGS..let's all be HOTTESTs.

hahaha..i regretted what i started.

seems like a whole lot of you are young..

i feel like an old maid alr when i saw a 96-er..hehe..

btw can anybody teach me hw to post pics up at SOOMPI?cos i dun udstd hw this thing works

advance many thanks!! :)

Fan pictures from Chocolate!!

credit: Bestiz

They all look AMAZING!!

sorry to cut ur post!but manymany thanks for the pics HOT dongsaeng! ;)

ok to all NOONAS [of everybody including Jaebummie]: wow!!!they dun look like children do they?heh..esp our Lidjya..*shakes thought off* :D

i'm actually very curious how the girls get chosen to be on mnet scandal with the guys?

is it like a producers .. something something? gotta be connected somehow yeah?

oh yeah, i asked the same thing afew thread back!

but isit true that she is a trainee?seems like the whole of korea is somehow in the entertainment industry..hmm..

I feel guilty. But I cannot deny them. *sighs*

All I know is no matter what they'd all have to call me noona. I'm so old. *faints*

sorry to cut ur post. yes, no matter what, they have to call me noona too. <_<

even though im a late 86-er, i dun think Jae would even call me chinggu..*sads*

Archived