☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest badtzmarujung

It's Coming

:lol:

2PM 090602 지금은 꽃미남시대 E04 p1/4 (Now is time of handsome guys)

Credit : lllmilll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plIfcS2UBT4

2PM 090602 지금은 꽃미남시대 E04 p2/4 (Now is time of handsome guys)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTmVb4CZEQs

2PM 090602 지금은 꽃미남시대 E04 p3/4 (Now is time of handsome guys)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVaMSQkLaSc

2PM 090602 지금은 꽃미남시대 E04 p4/4 (Now is time of handsome guys)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5w1eFTTTxg

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ariyati

^ i would actually like to see our mandoo wooyoung on mnet scandal.

he's never had a girlfriend. he's pure innocent, or so we think.

hehe. <33

so it would be interesting to see how he treats his first girlfriend.

>> Yeah! I definately want to see Woo Young on mnet scandal...heheh. Curious to see if he is really innocent as claimed!!

Hi jun ji!

i think im beginning to be a Hottest. :P

cant resist their charms and oozing sexiness.oh yes, i think sm of them like noonas dun they?i think it was on the 1st episode of Idol Show.hahha..

well, abt the rings, maybe u cld be right..still curious abt it.if i ever gt to meet them, i think tht's the 1st qn i wld ask!hahaha..

on a side note, i think only 3 members would be on mnet scandal: nickhun, taec and [heart breaks] jaebummie.

cos there was a pic posted here with them..so i assume it is. plus, rembr when they said the best way to learn korean is to be on variety shows?

;)

>> Wahaha... so glad to know there are a couple of noonas who are a fan of 2PM here. heheh...i'm a noona too and like Jun ji, my brother is older than 2PM members. But it's so hard to not fall in love with them.. Heheh :P

*rant* gosh! so tried from all the traffic! Hate Bangkok traffic :angry: .... but i'm glad to be home and here in this thread..makes me happy reading about the boys... heheh LOVE 2PM!!!

^^ thanks for the links, ladies...but is it just me or is yt down for some reason?

hope 2pm on infinity girls really is true. they meet hwangbo and boram again! :D

sadness for minsun. i was really thinking 2pm fans were more mature than that. i hope they'd stop harassing her now.

DBSKsabrina<3, watch all of idol army. believe me, each episode has something you wanna look over again and again. :lol: welcome to the thread!

Guest Crazedphase.

OMG

I wish I could Pretty Boy Generation now.

But ive got a test tomorrow... :(

But ermm can somebody just say which part Khun shows of his abs???

Oppa is a hypocrite!!!

Lol.. Says he can't show his body on programs and there he goes and does it!!!

Guest widdy

KEKEKE. For all Jaebeom's lovers!

Sorry eh, a little Jaebeom-biased here. Lol. :D

Found these on bestiz

Credit: bestiz + as tagged

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8806/f0...1badd8ef8e5.jpg

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/4465/f003...1badd33ccd6.jpg

I believe this was taken while shooting the Energy Song?

Hahaha. He's just way too hot & cute. Lol.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/4082/1243764446gee.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8379/1243764446gee3.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9292/1243764446gee7.jpg

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1749/1243764446gee31.jpg

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4711/1243913543g38.jpg

Anybody can tell me what is the event he went wearing pink polo?

Hahaha, thanks in advanceeee! :)

LOL I spotted Chansung with big bow on his head , the one Khun wore and danced to Lady gaga :D he's big but sooo adorable

Jay's so cute omg <33 in his own world playing with the finger puppet xD

Thank you so much klt I don't mind Jay-biased at all!! he's such a cutie

2PM on Muhan girls!! :w00t: this show is really funny I laughed until my stomach hurt when 2AM came on that show SUPER hilarious x] can't wait to watch this

I'm new here but I just wanna share something.

Sorry if this have been post before.

2PM Thailand Special Edition CD + DVD MV

Front Cover

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/chi...front-cover.jpg

Back Cover

] back-cover.jpg

Poster

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/chi.../poster-2pm.jpg

Credit: Sony Music Thailand + Khunstar

Oh wow AWESOME! Love the cover of this repackaged album. I’ll buy it as soon as it’s on shelves 

Thank you so much for sharing this and Welcome here! Pls post more :D

list of stuff taec will do in mnet scandal;

*dies*

Thank you<3

LMAO this is just so Taec King of grease

"eat sweet chocolate with 99% coco" LOL Coco is back!! If add Khun, it will be CocoVanilla

"play dodge ball joyfully at elementary school playground" oh man I'm not sure if the girl will survive this…hope he take it easy on her Taec, King of Dodge Ball

"put a towel on the couple head" "skinship,touch the ribs on the left lightly for 3 times (can't be skipped)" wth? He's just a BIG kid xD this sounds so interesting. I wanna watch it like right now haha

that skinship is kinda weird but I wanna do that with Taec too lol who wouldn't?!

badtzmarujung Thank you so much for the links~

Guest ariyati

HAHAHAHA I was in there.

& it's really chaotic. All fans just keep spamming the msg board.

Lol. ALL 2PM FANS! Please vote for 2PM! :D

http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.html

Heheh... yah..it's chaotic.

Just went back there again...and yess!! all the fans are spamming the msg board..

and it's a fight again... yesterday, the cassies and snsd fight..and today..the elves. <_<

**again and again and again*** hahaha

don't forget to show your support for 2PM http://ipoll.kr/k_click/t.html

Guest rawkstar p i n k

I have to say I LOVE the concept of the MNET Scandal's. It has everything I look for in a show and the perfect way to make me love 2PM more. I love to see how charming they are, how they react toward their would be girlfriend, it makes me mad, sad, happy, jealous. It's like an emotional rollercoaster topped with 2PM whipped cream and a Jae Bum Chocolate Abs shell.

After reading about Taec being on Scandal next, jealousy burns through me. He's one of my top 3 favs. At the same time, I'm excited. I want to see how he'd treat his girlfriend.

Guest tikamicizia

omg pretty boys generation is hilariousss!! haha even though I don't understand what they're saying.

my wooyoung as usual really shy in the first time but I'm sure the next ep. his hilarious side will come out as he's starting to feel comfortable. kekekek (that's really a taurus personality just like me, so I understand how it feels, hahaha). Junho's so talkative. yayyy. anybody know why he's touching the MC's hat??. haha he's so adorable.. taec as usual so adorkable and our leader didn't understand the conversations a few times. hahaha thank god taec always by his side.

I really miss the Idol show!!!! so next week still with them right? hope they'll have a permanent variety show!!

LMFAO ^

Jay loves his pink undies.

And we LOVE HIM in them/them ON HIM... :D (Lucky undies :blush: )

I'm not a crazy fangirl, like many who I've seen state they want to kill the girl or themselves but I do consider myself a fan, an addicted fan cause I've been in 2PM mode for a long time now. I've seen every show they've been on and I have to say that these boys are just hilarious. Especially Leada-Jay! The boy is funny without trying to be. Also, he always look like he's 8 years old to me!!! LOL!

Anyways, am looking forward to Taec on Scandal. If his girl is anything like Minsun or Jin Hee (Kim Ji Suk's girl) then I'm sure fans will adore her too.

Guest Crazedphase.

Pretty Boy Generation is HILARIOUSS

Junsu calls Jay a momzzang and Jay's like no, I have model Charisma or something like that

And Taec's hot angry face.!!! And that Mc in the middle who does it too!! He made me laugh.

And all that Jay abs exposure!! It made my die. And that epic Dance Festival thing that made me become a Jay fan!! He seems to be wearing the same pink boxers!!!

Lol and the random english. "Im from Seattle." Then Hyungdon said "I know... baby"

And "MotheRR". And "Which is your everybody tea" All this Engrish!!!

Jay's mum liked Rain so she wanted him to audition to JYP??

Did anybody see Junsu's pig face??? He like pushed his nose up with his finger!!

Junsu and Jay gave a funny look when they smelt the tea. I don't think they liked it. :P

Khun's New Muscles!!!

WAHHHHH!!

Like the same size as Jay's!!

The MCs totally butchered the Again and Again moves;; they're so Funny!!

It would've been more funny if I knew Korean. :( I should learn!!

Lol watching the preview.

Is Junsu a bit of a player??? I don;t know. I don't mean to offend anyone but I remember watching the May Bride with 2Pm. And the boys there said Junsu would be the last to get married because he was too good looking. I didn't really believe that :P.

Guest eija

^hahha..i noticed all that too..so funny

cant wait for next week..

emm bout junsu i dont think he's a player only that he have a girlfren before which he keep on goin back to her tho he had already broke up with her..so the song again n again somehow relates to him..

bout junsu wuld probably be the last to get married..yeah i kinda agreed with it hhaha..he's way too good looking

i cant picture him as a player only that he had been given by God a good looking face ..which might cause people to have wrong perception or thoughts towards him...lol :lol:

Guest rairai

I have to say I LOVE the concept of the MNET Scandal's. It has everything I look for in a show and the perfect way to make me love 2PM more. I love to see how charming they are, how they react toward their would be girlfriend, it makes me mad, sad, happy, jealous. It's like an emotional rollercoaster topped with 2PM whipped cream and a Jae Bum Chocolate Abs shell.

After reading about Taec being on Scandal next, jealousy burns through me. He's one of my top 3 favs. At the same time, I'm excited. I want to see how he'd treat his girlfriend.

Man, i've gotta agree w you. When i first heard of Khun being selected for this show, i mean - it was like a rollercoaster whirlwind emotion ride, i was feeling jealous but at the same wanting t know how Khun would treat his girlfriend. I havent watched the show yet (But there's subs now! The episode, shall i watch), but after the fans left comments about how sweet the girl was and everything, i possibly cannot miss that. I mean, it's succha great thing that the girl actually understands how demanding it is t be in the limelight and she never really did complain, so i mean props t her (Girls can be demanding, and you know just want a guy all for herself, but she wasnt like that, was she?)

Taec is my fav. member, and totally, i mean TOTALLY i am jealous. Then again, im curious and excited. :D

Hahahaha, let's see how Taec acts w his girl for a week.

Hmm, will he still be the dorky big guy we know? Or a totally diffrent person?

C'mon, Hottest, we've gotta lay the girl off a bit, eh?

I just hope the girl is as sweet and understanding like Khun's girl was. -prays-

Guest leavemebroken

OMO!

Did you guys know that Nickhun's girlfriend, Minsun, on MNET Scandel, is apparently
Kim Bum's
ex :| ?!

In part
, Minsun's friends bring up her ex, and even though they didnt say his name they started calling her "Miss Ga-Eul". And then they sang the BOF theme song.

I dont like them for bringing that up, and making them feel awkward, but its kind of interesting.
<_<

Guest she-smiles

^ i remember that.

i'm not sure if it was a smart idea for her to expose that though.

kim bum fans might bash her as well.

their pretty boy generation show is hilarious!

it's so great to see them being silly again.

<33

Guest ANGee<3

It probably doesn't help that I'm a guy, does it. o-O

Oh well, I guess every star needs different kinds of fans, rofl. I haven't been exposed to this stuff much, so I guess I'm just not used to the fantasies of the fanbase. xD

Oh well, that makes sense!

Hahahaha~

I'll have to say we are not as bad as the Korean girl fans...

They're extremely overprotective.

It's kinda scary O_O

Not trying to hate on them...but it's true.

So are you new to Kpop? Or what??

Sorry. Just curious~^^;;

^ i remember that.

i'm not sure if it was a smart idea for her to expose that though.

kim bum fans might bash her as well.

<33

She wasn't the one who exposed that bit of info, it was her friends. She actually kept it from being aired, even trying to hush her friends from outing that tidbit but they still did it. From what I've gathered, Bummie fans have already caught on and attacked the poor girl on top of Khun's fans as well. Poor Minsun.

I miss the boys on IDOL ARMY... I hope they return as hosts in future.

I am very curious but HOW MANY OF US HERE ARE NOONAS TO THESE BOYS? ( :unsure: )

Guest thealien.

Lol watching the preview.

Is Junsu a bit of a player??? I don;t know. I don't mean to offend anyone but I remember watching the May Bride with 2Pm. And the boys there said Junsu would be the last to get married because he was too good looking. I didn't really believe that :P.

I wouldn't say he's a player, but he is somehow kinda/sorta a ladies man. Meaning he's attractive etc. O_O I do know for a fact that he's dated a few girls and have experience. To sum it up, Junsu is the one with the most experience in girls out of 2PM. (: Please don't bash at me too, I'm a Junsu HOTTESTS. (:

As for Mnet Scandal, truthfully, I'd love to see everyone in 2PM be part of it. It gives us the chance to see and know how each of the guys will treat a lady if they do really go out and start dating. I know we fangirls will go crazy for a while but not to the point where we go PSYCHO and start bashing. LOL. We're loyal fans. (: I mean, they will start dating sooner or later. LOL. -.-

I've not yet watch Pretty Boys Generation with 2PM. -goes to youtube- (:

EDIT!- Pretty Boy's Generation was HILARIOUS. (: The boys were such dork. I'm looking forward to next weeks episode. -.- Junsu is going to call his ex-girlfriend. O_O LMAO.

V I'd love to tell you, but I just can't. ):

Archived