• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure if anyone posted this already, but here you go:

090530 Mυsίc Ćοrе 2PM Again & Again Remix Live Performance HQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjQ3BM-eg9s

credit: Symbelmyns

like the description says, the performance was filmed on the 23rd, and aired on the 30th. :D

the video quality is SO GOOD when you watch it in HQ lol :P

The performance was HOT!!! I loved the intro also. Thanks for posting the link. :)

CONGRATS TO 2PM FOR THEIR THIRD WIN!!! :D Oh and they look good in the pictures... Thanks for posting! :)

Guest ANGee<3

traceyng111: Oh my gaww! o_o

Hahaha~

They look so smexy in shades...

well the shades are also hott!^^;;

I want a pair~~

They were in LA recently???

Where have I been??? >_>

Hahaha.

Guest parame

I just finished watching MNET SCANDAL. Khun and that girl are cute, however, their emotions and words do not appear to me.

I think WGM reality show is more fun to watch. I guess reality dating shows are popular now since WGM was a big hit.

:lol:

Guest Stephy18

Here's a video clip of some new york fans that meet 2PM and WGs in march when they came for JYP tour.

It starts around 2:54...i think its pretty cool to be able to see them when they're not on stage and just normal ppl.

New york fans were so lucky!!!

Guest she-smiles

Kimz

thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures of our boys.

holy macaroni, my taec is soooooo fine. hehe. <3

& i cannot wait to hear their energy song. *fangirl screams*

more picture(s):

our boys are way too comfortable with each other. :wub:

normal_z21[1].jpg

cr. as tagged & 2pm online

Guest Kiss Me

Sorry if I missed this, but what is this "Energy Song"? Is it some sort of show or something?

It's a short segment on Inkigayo.

Its where different artists goes around & makes a song on how to save energy.

Basically its an awareness on going green! Hahaha (:

Guest Crazedphase.

Thanks Kiss Me for those pictures

The first three provided some crack.

On the third one Khun and Chansung

look like a couple!!

I can;t wait for the energy song too.

Guest entermuriel

Here's a video clip of some new york fans that meet 2PM and WGs in march when they came for JYP tour.

It starts around 2:54...i think its pretty cool to be able to see them when they're not on stage and just normal ppl.

wow that's so weird... my friend's video... nice lmao

Guest yum-O

Hello...For anyone who lives in US and has facebook and/or myspace account, you have a chance to get an autographed 2PM cd as the WG is getting close to break 25,000 friends added on facebook. I'm so excited!! :lol:

Please support JYP's family. :)

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...er_girls_event/

2PM Heats up the Wonder Girls’ Event!

So the Wonder Girls are almost at 19,000 fans on Facebook! And remember JYPE USA promised to give out 1 autographed 2PM CD if the Wonder Girls broke 25,000 fans by May 29th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST?

Well, JYPE USA has just upped the ante!

If the Wonder Girls' Official Myspace page hits 10,000 friends by Monday, June 1st, 2009 at 11:59PM EST, JYPE USA will give out three autographed 2PM CDs and two autographed Wonder Girls CDs!

If the Wonder Girls' Official Facebook page hits 25,000 fans by Monday, June 1st, 2009 at 11:59PM EST, JYPE USA will give out two autographed 2PM CDs!

Now go spread the love - You've got 3 more days!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WONDER-GIRLS/71775700624

http://www.myspace.com/wondergirlsusa

Guest lamia

Don't post here often but are those girls lucky or what!. PM boys and WG~ Seeing Taek ( he opened the cab door for her..soo cute), Khun and Sunye together was so cute ... JYP family love!

Guest widdy

[Trans] 090521 Chansung UFO Reply Bombarding

what was going on with him ? he started replying from 3.02 AM night of May 20 and morning for May 21

(I moved his ufo reply on my earlier post into here)

Credit ♥J @bestiz

May 21 @ 3.02 am

Fan: How is first impression?! I hear that you’re different from chansung we know.

Chansung: pls have some sleep ^^

csufo1.jpg

Credit 예능계의별 @bestiz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan: I’m in Busan….I can’t go to Free Hug, so sad. Meet you next week, Chansung

Chansung: okay ^^

csufo2.jpg

Credit 두시니즘 @bestiz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This fan had talked to Chansung during Free hug event. She asked if he was making six packs abs. He said that he was so she continued asking how many packs he had made so far. Chansung replied four packs lol so cute!)

Fan: Today you said your six packs abs were four packsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’ll wait for the day you’ve accomplished

Chansung: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’ll make it to eight packs absㅋㅋㅋㅋ

csufo3.jpg

Credit 옥택연효과 @bestiz

Fan: Oppa today I’m middle school girl who leaps at you like texas herd of cattle.

Bok (sound with a thud) sound came out…are you ok?’

Chansung: What…didn’t feel anything like that ㅋㅋ

csufo4.jpg

cr: Muize @ muizism.wordpress.com

Thank you Muize for subbing and sharing this <3

Magnae is such a cutie pie I love him!! I wanna see his "4 pack" lol ♥

He always stays up late...wonder what he's usually doing at 3 am..hmm U should go to bed Chansungah!

Thank you everyone for sharing~~

Chansung is a good photographer xD

love 2PM photoshoot They all looking hot

look forward to Energy song =) they look really cute

Guest yum-O

OMG.. I notice my 3 favorite people:Taec, Khun and Sunye took the taxi together. Sunye is really pretty. :) Thank you for sharing.

Guest nhym51

“Again & Again” First winning…and Nuna’s favorite dorkiness.

Credit : Korean - Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com, Thai-Eng by Mim@2pm-online.com

SOURCE: Donga

Donga: 2 PM is an idol group who has grown up from boys to men in their recent popular second mini album “Time for change”.

“Our first album showed our naughty boy image, but the latest one has a stronger concept of men’s sad love story and the emotional and manly dance.”

The boys have a different personality comparing to other idol groups in the biz that normally focus on their handsome and elegant appearance. After their debut, they appeared on “Idol Army Season 3”, a program on MBC Cable Channel where viewers have seen them with no make-up faces, including their hilarious and embarrassed looks such as wearing stocking on their heads (Jaeboem and Chansung).

“Actually, if we think about the group’s image, it is not the thing that singers who debut only 4 months would do, right? Fortunately, the fans love our natural personality and not pretentiousness.”

Their fans also showed their love to the boys in special ways just like the unique style of 2PM. Their fans have average age of around 20s which is the bigger group than young teenagers.

As soon as, 2PM single won the first rank award in music chart, the fan emphasized their success by saying “if they won the first rank, I would dance Again& Again at Myongdong and post in UCC or I would hang sign Again & Again, 1st rank on my neck when I go on a field trip.”

When their beloved 2PM won the awarded, they did as they’ve said and post their pictures on UCC web board as evidence for other fans.

2PM’s dream to won the first rank has already succeeded. However, it would be better if they have a chance to work abroad; Japan or the US like their fellow girl group, Wonder Girls. But they declined that “this dream has a long way to reach”. “Our current goal is to gain more popularity and people could recognize faces of all the members.”

At the end of this interview, 2PM expressed that they have a pressure from the word “popularity,” and said that they are only a new face singer group that is only at the starting.

Our group has not yet “a popular” idol group. The senior Super Junior has gained more popularity than us.

Archived