☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest hannacorsino

thanks for the warm welcome lily .. i think i have a lot to

catch up with their shows esp the previous ones.. but their idol army

was still the best for me.. esp the episodes with 2am and shinee LOL...

its fun watching them compete for the same guy LOL...

i love chansung's new hair because they could see how young

looking and handsome this guy is... i can't contribute anything you

guys are so fast and i am always a reader than a writer.. nonetheless

i believe in 2PM... love them...

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thealien.

Junho. He looks like Rain (Bi)!!! Their eyes are so similar. Personally, I think Junho's eyes are cuter! (I honestly don't know much about him *soooo sorry Junho fans :(* In shows, you can see that he's really cute and also he smiles a lot.

Junsu. He has a really GREAT voice. It's really soothing and at the same times, strong. He may not be the BEST looking guy, but personally he's really cute. In the group, he's known to be the most fashionable..well first is Leader Jay, but the 2nd, it's Junsu.

He spoke english few times, and it's not PERFECT like Jay, Khun, and Taec, but it's understandable (: He too can make people laugh on variety shows.

*If people want to add on, please feel free X)*

Sorry to cut your post. (: I just thought there were some things that should be added to the JUNBROS. LOL. I'm and avid JUNBRO lover/supporter. teehee. Okay.

Junho- He's very smart. He says that his jokes takes time to understand, in other words, he likes to leave the members/people hanging and just wonder what he's trying to point out or what his joke is about. As said, he looks like Rain. Junho admires Rain because of his love and passion for music♥. He may appear as not funny, but truthfully he is. (: His engrish is super cute and funny. He loves online shopping. XD

Junsu- (He's my favorite out of the group, so some of the thing's I say may be, errr, too biased I guess.) As said, he is the so called "fashionista" of 2PM. He likes wearing hats, which disappoints me because I want him to show off that new haircut. lmao. He's not the best dancer in the group. He does okay in choreographed dances, but freestyle dances? he has to add the awkwardness into it to make the freestyle dance enjoyable. hahaha. He has a great voice. He also lost a lot of fans because his bowl-cut scared them away, but now they're back because he is super sexy, especially when he's sporting that awesome bangs to the side haircut. He's an awesome rapper and singer. He has a big chin, not sure if that's the correct way to put it. lol. but he does. Err. too much bias. leaves-

I hope I did not offend anyone with what I've said about the JUNBROS. If I did, I'm sorry.

Hello I'm new here ^^! I really like 2PM, and my fav. one of 2PM is Junsu!! <33

Welcome, Junsu lover here too. (:

And YANA, omfg. Woo must really love that hat. LOL.

Guest widdy

GUYS PLS VOTE! for our boys =)

I heard from Wonder Girls thread that if you got high score , fans will have larger number of seats at the concert! (well..idk if it's true or not but nomatter what let's vote for them ^_^)

I'm talking about Dream Concert btw^^

Guest touchtheskies.

Update on Inkigayo.

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

2PM wins Triple Crown in Inkigayo

Inkigayo will resume its show on the 31st of May, with 2PM being one of their performers. 2PM, however, is not up for Mutizen as they have won Triple Crown (3 wins straight in a row). * On this week's show, 2PM will be performing the remix version of <Again & Again>, showing different styles and feelings. Also, 2PM's first episode of the Energy Song will be broadcasted.

* T/N : I'm guessing they won during the time the show wasn't aired.

CREDITS : BESTIZ (SOURCE), 2ONEDAY.COM

And also, 090529 Tοkyo Dreаm Gιrls 2PM Chansung & Junho Ep 2 cut

Guest Stephy18

Is the Inkigayo news official??

If so, then THANK GOD!!!!

I was feeling scared that the boys would lose their chance after the cancelation of the show.

But SUPER HAPPY that they won another Triple Crown.

Cant wait for some shows to air this week...hope their all back...so bored!!!

Guest tikamicizia

YAYYYY I'M SO HAPPY AFTER NOT SEEING THEIR PERF. FOR A WHILE!!

YAYYY FOR THE 2ND TRIPLE CROWN!!!!

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: Thank you for all news.

Won Triple Crown is great. Yehhhh My boys did it

and 2PM's first episode of the Energy Song will be broadcasted.

I wanna see / Can't wait

Guest karamelsuki

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW 2nd TRIPLE CROWN IS OWSOOOOMMMM <33333333

dsj;flajsldfjsljf;lsdjflsdj;ksdjflsdjflksjdflsdfd

<3 <3 <3 <3

thank u ~

widdy, i clicked and just started pressing the [up] button up to 200 (it never goes beyond that number at a time) then pressed [+]. am i doing it right? cos i don't seem to see any changes. :( do i have to refresh the page after every 200 votes to see changes in the number? thanks a lot for this info! HOTTESTs, fighting! let's win this for the boys! it would be better if whoever wins this gets the most showtime. :D but then again that wouldn't be fair to their sunbaenims. i think they'd prefer the number of fans. :)

hannacorsino, yes, idol army was the best for me too. but they also have a lot of mini-(super MINI)-interviews that also show how totally goofy they are. :D

jenny hahahahahah, don't leave! go on and on and on about the junbros! :D let me add something to junho's: he's really smart. he only had to take uni entrance exam once plus when you watch the goldbin bell ep in idol army, he only had one word to work with yet he managed to guess the answer. :D and oh who can forget he was the only one who got 100 on that dictation test by wally? ;) yep, our eye-smile charmer is a smart kid.

thanks for the update yana. and CONGRATULATIONS, 2PM!!! can't wait to see what they're gonna do. and in a way, at least for me, i'll enjoy watching them much better this time cos i don't have to hold my breath wishing they'd again get #1. :D

Guest Nofa

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY 2nd Triple Crown 4 our AWESOME BOOOOOOYS <3

sad not to see it in TV : (

i hope they will do something special to them to receive the trophy

2AM 090529 Live (Opening with 2PM JaeBum, Junsu) @ Madam B Salon S2

CR:lllmilll

I love this show the perfs always unique .. more and more there is ONEDAY <3

i don't know if it's OK to post this clip .. but there is a bit of 2PM boys :$

feel free to remove it

Guest ANGee<3

YAY Triple Crown!!!

Our boys are amazing~

Question: Does anybody know when Battle, We love song is coming out??

Like when it officially airs.

Because all I am getting is just fancams of it....

And I want MORE!

Hahaha~

:P

Guest widdy

^^ Thanyou for sharing Nofa Oneday is always love hehe that was an awesome perf

**lily**, I'm doing the same thing...not quite sure but I guess we're doing it right ^^; haha I think the score refresh itself everytime we vote coz I see the number keeps changing

lily fighting! Hottest Fighting! xD

So the boys won 3rd award in Inki?? WOW CONGRATS!!!!! Im so proud and happy Thank you yana for the info <3 I miss them on shows

Guest Cissy911

Hey ;)

First time posting here!!! But I've been reading this thread for some time now, but I just have this question that I've been dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing to ask!!! xP

A lot of you guys talked about Junho's cute English, but despite the numerous vids I've watched with 2PM, I ain't never heard him speak English .... So, do you have any vids where he speaks English, plzzzz? xD Cuz I'm really curious, I want to hear Junho's English xP

Other than that, thank you a trilllllllllllllion times for all of the pics and vids and stuff, they always make my day :D !!!!

;)

Guest htruc

Update on Inkigayo.

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

2PM wins Triple Crown in Inkigayo

Inkigayo will resume its show on the 31st of May, with 2PM being one of their performers. 2PM, however, is not up for Mutizen as they have won Triple Crown (3 wins straight in a row). * On this week's show, 2PM will be performing the remix version of <Again & Again>, showing different styles and feelings. Also, 2PM's first episode of the Energy Song will be broadcasted.

* T/N : I'm guessing they won during the time the show wasn't aired.

CREDITS : BESTIZ (SOURCE), 2ONEDAY.COM

Yay! So happy for them! If it's not going to air, I hope there are fancams lying around on the net. I want to see their happy faces!

Guest widdy

Hey ;)

First time posting here!!! But I've been reading this thread for some time now, but I just have this question that I've been dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing to ask!!! xP

A lot of you guys talked about Junho's cute English, but despite the numerous vids I've watched with 2PM, I ain't never heard him speak English .... So, do you have any vids where he speaks English, plzzzz? xD Cuz I'm really curious, I want to hear Junho's English xP

Other than that, thank you a trilllllllllllllion times for all of the pics and vids and stuff, they always make my day :D !!!!

;)

Hi Cissy911 Welcome! ^^

2PM Introduction in English

090520 Arrirang Pops in Seoul 2PM Interview (Eng)

you will fall in love with Junho's cute English for sure xD he's too adorable

Guest htruc

Hi Cissy911 Welcome! ^^

2PM Introduction in English

you will fall in love with Junho's cute English for sure xD he's too adorable

I love this one so much. Junho: Hi~! My name is 2PM. *agh* :lol: And then there was his "I'm SO excited~" with a Bi kind of feeling.

Wooyoung: I will do my best..... --end--

Archived