☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Miyavi

omgg <3 im starting to really like 2PM *yay soompi works at school again (: *

eeek im inlove with JaeBeom ToT" he is sooo awesome.

i was supposed to be doing my research report, yet i'm on soompi :( rawr.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarangtaeyang

has 2 pm wwon any award in Music bank???

the pretty boy generation show..is it like a couple show??

I am really excited

I really love watching 2pm on variety shows

they are so entertaining

can't wait :D

Guest badtzmarujung

hahahah i can imagine them playing baseball. :D junsu is too intense. was he seriously considering it? :D

are they mcs of a new show? this is really interesting. :) and couldn't pass up junho's cuteness :wub: in the end so i made it into an icon ~

jh6-1.gif

made a playlist in yt of all the idol army season 3 episodes. thanks for all the links/updates ladies. and thanks to all the wonderful subbers! you make my life happy and colorful. :D

Idol Army with 2PM Playlist - most are eng-subbed already. :)

Thank for the Channel. But I can't find EP9 with sub It's gone

Guest bAbO

HI ALL, just a quick question.

i really wanna hear 2pm on radio shows...

but haven't chanced upon any audio clips.

any suggestions on where i could find them?

ALSO, I CANNOT WAIT for next week's 지금은 꽃미남시대 :)

i loveeeee it when they come on variety shows together!

fyi: "pretty boy generation" is a new show and they have guests each week who are "pretty boys." the concept and general structure of the show haven't really been established..... it varies from week to week so who knows what 2pm will be doing, lol... but the preview looks OOBER exciting!

Guest Crazedphase.

Heather

OMG!!

I really hope its true

It;d be full of 2PM crack!!

I can actually imagine myself spending my days

spazzing at the computer of them;;

&& ive Missed Jay;s abs in performances..

eija Thank you so much.

Haha, Junho as the host,

I do love him but I remember in Idol Army

When he wasnt on for like 2 weeks so they

made him an MC ~~

He wasnt too good!!

lily thanks for that amazing Idol army list!!!

HI ALL, just a quick question.

i really wanna hear 2pm on radio shows...

but haven't chanced upon any audio clips.

any suggestions on where i could find them?

ALSO, I CANNOT WAIT for next week's 지금은 꽃미남시대 :)

i loveeeee it when they come on variety shows together!

fyi: "pretty boy generation" is a new show and they have guests each week who are "pretty boys." the concept and general structure of the show haven't really been established..... it varies from week to week so who knows what 2pm will be doing, lol... but the preview looks OOBER exciting!

For radio show,I suggest you to watch this one cuz it has been subbed ~~

2PM on Sukira part1 with Eng sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8KHOyRFDCs

find the rest at ((CR: joolazzz @ YT))

oh~Btw, Thanks for the info of Pretty boy generation. Can't wait to see the boys >_< I really miss them on variety show!

Question: As far as i know,pretty boy generation will be aired on Tuesday at 11pm right?.. Can i watch mbcEvery1 via TVants? ... Umm~ I notice from the comment on youtube that the title of the show is quite similar to the show that hosted by Park Myeong Soo and others(lol i cant remember them!) and I think Jay got the 3rd rank (or whatever) in this show,right? I cant find the vids but i'm pretty sure i saw Jay [with his chocolate^3^] photos .lol. So is this the same show with new season? "--

Guest Do0mAid

According to Newsen, cable network MNet was surprised to see videos of the show “MNet Scandal” with 2PM’s Nickhun uploaded on YouTube. What surprised them even more was that the videos were all subbed in Thai and English and fans all over the globe are watching it.

MNet said that they are taking this as a sign of how popular their shows are getting. However, the news did not clearly state if MNet will do some legal action and take down all these videos.

Let’s all hope they don’t. How else are we going to get our Khun fix if these videos get deleted? Besides, I really love MNet. They produce the most crack-filled shows like “Idol Army” and “Band of Brothers” and it will be such a pity if they start doing what the major networks did last year.

Remember that drama?

News and Photos: Newsen, Cyworld

Credit: Seoulbeats

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits: Kor-Eng by natnatnatz@Madam2pmSubs, Coordinator Cassina

SOURCE:Newsways21

Idol group 2pm’s member Nichkhun (Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul) is emerging as a Hallyu star in Youtube.

The Thai and English subbed version of the show Mnet Scandal that was broadcasted on the 20th is gaining immense popularity on Youtube. International netizens have raised questions such as, “who is Khun?” and “Is he a singer? and in which country?” which led to rising interest in Khun. There are even versions on the internet of Khun’s cuts alone; his girlfriend’s parts were deleted.

Mnet Scandal, Notting Hill’s Korean version reality show, the love story of popular star Nichkhun and normal civilian girlfriend Kim Min Sun will have go on fun, although normal, dates for one week.

Khun expressed, “although we dated for the show, it was a fun and valuable experience dating a Korean girl. Normally, I’m the type that would rather give to my girlfriend instead of receiving from her, but since I had a lot of activities and many fans that recognized me, I’m apologetic that I couldn’t fully take care of her.”

The lucky protagonist, Kim Min Sun, who had a fun date with Khun, brightly revealed, “since he is a celebrity, I wondered what dating him would be like but he is very sweet, sensible and manly and meeting him was very pleasant. It’s a pity that others cannot see that side of him on TV.”

The 2nd episode of Mnet Scandal will be shown at 11 pm on the 27th (wednesday), which will consist of Khun personally playing the piano and singing a song for his girlfriend on a boat ride, her proud introduction of him to her friends, as well as Khun’s introduction of her on stage to the audience.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's great that Khunnie is getting more popular, but I hope MNet doesn't start removing stuff from Youtube like SBS and others do!

The preview for Pretty Boy Generation looks great ^_^! Lots of laughing and joking, I can't wait to watch it~

Guest Kaeryn

Wow~ ! Nichkhun is gaining popularity on Youtube !

It's very great for him !

I just can't wait for the pretty boys generation !

It looks soooo interesting !

Guest Soapopolous

I hope they don't remove those videos either! How else am I suppose to find out what Khun does on his date?! haha I feel like companies should understand that not everyone understands Korean and without these videos would probably never be able to be true fan of their artists.

That video of Taec was so cute! Chansung and him <3 I think we have a new couple haha

Guest gingersnaps343

hi everyone

when will be Khun's Mnet Scandal aired? is it today or not?

It has already aired :D So far I only know that 3 parts of the first episode is subbed

[ENG][090520] Nickhun Mnet Scandal [1/5]

[ENG] [090520] Nichkhun Mnet Scandal [2/5]

[ENG][090520] Nichkhun Mnet Scandal [3/5]

Credits: TOPrandom3@youtube

It's awesome how Khun is becoming popular, the power of youtube! But yeah like everyone else I hope they don't take down the videos, it's enjoyable watching Khun, he's so cute!

EDIT: holy cow I topped a page for the first time! XD

Guest ANGee<3

I wish that 2PM was the permanent host of Idol Army...

I mean I've watched other seasons and they don't seem as good to me as 2PM.

And Pretty Boy Generation looks like major fun~

I am so anticipating it!^^

Oh! I wish I was on the other side of that fancam having Junsu look at me...

Hahaha~

Well more like having Jaebum looking at me, but Junsu is a cutie so that would work out too.

Guest entermuriel

omg i really hope they host that Pretty Boy Generation show. i'm looking foward to it if they actually do it ^-^

about Khun's videos on youtube and what Do0mAid posted...

Khun expressed, “although we dated for the show, it was a fun and valuable experience dating a Korean girl. Normally, I’m the type that would rather give to my girlfriend instead of receiving from her, but since I had a lot of activities and many fans that recognized me, I’m apologetic that I couldn’t fully take care of her.”

it seems like they aren't dating after they finished doing the 7-days period.

i'm sure some of Khun's fans will be happy to hear that lol

Guest Kiss Me

for okcat lovers..

okcat at Mb

LOL it looks like he's still chewing from the other fancam that we saw.

He is such a freaking cutieeee.

How can people NOT love him?

And thanks for the Mnet Scandal links <3

Guest lazygrl

thank for the second ep of mnet

woahh..i gonna cry now....is like watching a korean movie..the ending was so sad...poor girl...but well i knew it was gonna be like this so ....

khun is single now hehehe good new lol

Guest Irrationallyrational

Khun Ment Scandal ep2

prt 1

prt 2

prt 3

prt 4

prt 5

cr: Symbelmyns

[FANCAM] 090527 2PM MegaTV The M - TAEC Cam

cr: PITERPAN, aummiie @ yt

Hey thanks so much. Man that was..surprisingly sad. I didn't think they were particularly feel anything after seeing the first ep, but dayum they bonded. Oh man, if only the circumstances were a little different, but I guess then they wouldn't have had a chance to meet. Does anyone know what he asked his hyung in the car ride at the very end, he seemed pree sad.

Just a little off topic: does anyone know who's next on this show?

^ @ irrationallyrational

at the very end, before the timer thingie went off,

i believe he asked his manager, "you want to date too right?"

or something very close to that ;d

direct korean translation is a no no for me XD

but that mnet scandal episode of nickhun and minsun was pretty sad ;~;

i don't think any idol on that show would actually date a girl they've known for 7 days though... ><

and i too would like to know who'll be next on this show :X

and just a little bit random, im' a new 2PM FAN X)

Archived