Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eun Hye cameos in Chinese Remake of Coffee Prince

Entertainment News

June 10, 2016

by Kappy

PK4jO7f.jpg?2

Awww, it’s always nice to see original star cameo-ing in a role that brought out a different side to their acting. If you didn’t see the news back in April, Coffee Prince Lab is the remake of popular Korean series (Coffee Prince) starring Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo. Miss Yoon recently flew to China to shoot a few scenes with the Chinese team. She confesses that the experience was both intimate and foreign. She sees her younger self when she observes Xu Lu and finds her adorable, hard-working, and friendly. And of course, brownie points to Xu Lu for going under the scissors!

How is it that everyone looks cute with the short bob recently?!

Stills:

Yoon Eun Hye in a golden blouse and beautiful long locks. Ahh, the good old days.

photo Cof 37.jpg

photo Cof 50.jpg

photo Cof 49.jpg

Spoiler

photo Cof 51.jpg

Yang Le = Gong Yoo of the Chinese Version.

photo Cof 48.jpg

photo Cof 46.jpg

photo Cof 47.jpg

photo Cof 42.jpg

photo Cof 38.jpg

photo Cof 40.jpg

I would lean towards her too if I were there. Perv mode ON.

photo Cof 43.jpg

photo Cof 45.jpg

The original Tomboy.

photo Cof 41.jpg

The new coffee heart breaker.

photo Cof 44.jpg

Some stills from the drama.

photo Cof 36.jpg

photo Cof 35.jpg

photo Cof 34.jpg

photo Cof 33.jpg

photo Cof 32.jpg

The grandmother-in-law!! I actually don’t remember much about our hero’s mother. Lol.

Co-directed by Korean PD Kang Shin Hyo (The Heirs, Midas) and Kim Hyeong Sik(Second Time Twenty Years Old), Coffee Prince Lab has 30 episodes. Still filming.

Via: Weibo

http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2016/06/yoon-eun-hye-cameos-in-chinese-remake-of-coffee-prince.html

• Like 2

Yoon Eun Hye to cameo in Chinese remake of Coffee Prince

by Nancy Z on Fri, Jun 10, 2016

e3024a25-b5ee-45e5-a244-77ffd05a4ee5.jpg
 0  18317

It's probably not a surprise that the all-time popular Korean drama Coffee Prince is getting a Chinese remake, but did you know that Coffee Prince star Yoon Eun Hye is going to appear in the Chinese version? Take a look at these photos!

57acaec3-421c-47f6-a185-c71553041d86.png

Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo became the hottest romantic couple thanks to Coffee Prince. Their fame and popularity well-matched the current level enjoyed by Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo for Descendants of the Sun. The gender-bender romcom from 2007, about a young woman disguised as a man to work at a coffee shop, is still popular to this day and is considered a must-watch for new K-drama fans.

No wonder the hit drama is getting a Chinese remake, which is renamed Prince Coffee (王子咖啡)!

The new Chinese drama will be directed by Kang Shin Hyo, the director of another hit drama from Korea, Heirs.

But the real surprise is that Yoon Eun Hye has been invited to cameo in the new drama!

Recently, Yoon Eun Hye appeared at the filming site. She will work at the coffee shop once again. (But where is Gong Yoo?)

341c0d63-e163-4831-a89a-0284a9092547.jpg

4c1bb774-4bd1-4af4-b7b2-db5b631ebd90.jpg

5ad5b11d-db4d-481f-97fe-c23836940da6.jpg

cc56bae2-c7b0-45ff-8704-7c5c3f406f81.jpg

5e17e112-bef3-4bcb-a37a-872713240469.jpg

Prince Coffee stars rising Chinese actors Yang Le and Xu Lu. 

Interestingly, in this photo, Xu Lu is the one with the short hair, looking just like how Yoong Eun Hye did in the original Coffee Prince.

cr:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-to-cameo-in-chinese-remake-of-coffee-prince/

• Like 6

The lovable rom-com queens of K-dramas

Yoon Eun Hye

Yoon Eun Hye is fairly versatile, but she's mostly been in sweet rom-coms, starting off her successful acting career with 'Goong (Princess Hours)' before heading onto 'Coffee Prince,' 'Lie to Me,' and 'The Future Choice.'  She's funny and cute, an effective combo for a rom-com queen.

cr:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/the-lovable-rom-com-queens-of-k-dramas

• Like 5

Seems we have to content ourselves with Jacob's Ladder updates in the meantime...

A Taiwanese fan,@hsuli0722,ate in Jacob's Ladder late last Saturday.

Ck-2RkiUgAAhOGU.jpg

She ate the food below and said it was very good..very delicious. Cr; @HallyuYEH

Ck-yOxJUgAEH5bz.jpg

She also loved the ice cream dessert. Cr: @hallyuYEH

Ck-JAvoWgAAw5tG.jpg

• Like 6

Guest ferlydee
On 6/15/2016 at 4:33 AM, Grace1003 said:

Seems we have to content ourselves with Jacob's Ladder updates in the meantime...

A Taiwanese fan,@hsuli0722,ate in Jacob's Ladder late last Saturday.

Ck-2RkiUgAAhOGU.jpg

She ate the food below and said it was very good..very delicious. Cr; @HallyuYEH

Ck-yOxJUgAEH5bz.jpg

She also loved the ice cream dessert. Cr: @hallyuYEH

Ck-JAvoWgAAw5tG.jpg

I would like to try the sandwich, it looks similar to pumpernickel bread and the ice cream too,  Hmmm looks delish.  

I am still waiting for Yoon Eun Hye to appear in a Korean drama, I really miss her.  If you can read this Yoon Eun Hye, please come back soon.

I love everything from her bag to her lipstick color

005Pamgsgw1f5hsq97sqyj31kw0w0dr3.jpg

And of course her sunglasses.What is her lipstick brand?

Her shoulder bag in calfskin is from Salvatore Ferragamo capsule 16 S/S collection

651479_00.png

What is her lipstick brand there also?

28baff80f80ea959e5ac09017ba3f06f.jpg

• Like 3