Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

9 hours ago, arwen1902 said:

Because I miss her so much.. I'm starting to watch coffee prince again... I hope she can work again with gong yoo.. chemistry overload.. i miss both of them..:heart: 

yes i want them reunite again they have the best chemistry, gong yoo will return this year to dramaland so i'm praying yoon 'll be his female lead :wub:

• Like 3

Yoon Eun Hye looks good with every actors in all of her dramas. I have watched Take care of my young lady for ten times but I still got hooked on it from the beginning to the end. She is just so amazing.

• Like 2

Hello everyone, hope your day is as bright as the morning Sun.  Anyway, it seems quiet in Yoon Eun Hye's camp.  Any most latest update regarding her and whereabouts?  Just curious, hope she's okay and well.  Anyway, thank you for all the updates and for unwavering support to YEH.  Good day to al.

• Like 2

Banzai 万歳

After Love Premiere is tomorrow in Japan 

sp_movie_header.png

sp_movie_mainimg.png

sp_movie_info.png

sp_movie_p01.png

Cr: Rakuzaya.com

bnr_mn_afterlove.png

afterlove1-1.png

Cr: Nailmix.jp

After Love May 10 premiere

After Love will premiere at Cinemart Shinjuku with a special sneak preview where 50 guests won their tickets by lottery

13478_img_3.jpg

Ch_AqncVAAIsPkJ.jpg

CiAGOATUYAAg4eJ.jpg

Cr: After Love twitter 

Advance tickets for After Love official release in Japan on May 14 are available with gifts

bn_main_shinsaibashi02.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye fighting

Cr: Cinemart.co.jp 

Advance ticket information

• May 14 (Saturday) than roadshow
  • [Advance tickets] 1,500 yen
  • Get the "original calendar (B3 size) / 2 types from your favorite thing 1 point" or "original clear file / A5 size" or "special video DVD · not for sale" in the first arrival!
  •  

Advance tickets for After Love official release on May 14 are only available at Cinemart Shinjuku and Cinemart Shinsaibashi 

Kanto
Prefectures theater release date Advance ticket
Tokyo Cinemart Shinjuku 5 May 14 days
Kanagawa Odawara Corona Cinema World May 14  
Gunma Cinematheque Takasaki    

Koushinetsu Hokuriku
Ishikawa Kanazawa Corona Cinema World May 14  
Fukui Fukui Corona Cinema World May 14  

Middle
Aichi Nakagawa Corona Cinema World May 14  
Solder Corona Cinema World May 14  
Kasugai Corona Cinema World May 14  
Gifu Ogaki Corona Cinema World May 14  

Kinki
Osaka Cinema - To Shinsaibashi May 14
Kyoto Kyoto Minami Kaikan    

Chugoku-Shikoku
Hiroshima Fukuyama Corona Cinema World May 14  

Kyushu-Okinawa
Fukuoka KBC Cinema    
Ogura Corona Cinema World
  • Like 5

Quite foreseeable

After Love postponed in Japan

Copyright could not allow After Love to premiere in Japan in May when it might be released in August in Korea and China.

Probably too risky in terms of spoilers and copyrightsd An

nouncements

• Back to list
  • Apology 
  • "After Love Premiere postponed"

With regard to its release which had been scheduled for this (Saturday) May 14, 2016, "After Love", by the problems on the production and rights, decided to postpone its Japanese public. We apologize deeply to customers for having you waiting to look. And we will look forward to the public, regarding the new release date, it will be announced soon. In addition, customers who purchase the advance tickets, please you have as it is also so you can use the public after we postponed. The customer will put you a great deal of inconvenience, but you like, thank you for the continued understanding please acknowledge.

May 2016 12 days 
Ltd. Fainfirumuzu 
Corporation SPO

[Forward sale tickets (seat ticket) to the purchase of the customers]
With regard to customers  that had had purchased forward sale tickets (seat ticket), we will refund your money at the box office. Customers looking for a seat ticket at the theater box office the customer purchased a seat ticket in cash, we will refund in cash. Customers who purchase a seat ticket in advance tickets, we will next time to your exchange and theater tickets for our customers in the "looking for your voice."Until the refund period ... the end of August 2016 , please contact us for more information until the theater staff. Excuse me very much and we apologize for the inconvenience, sorry to trouble you, but, thank you for your understanding.

When will we see this movie premiere?

Deprived of our Yoon Eun Hye again 

Don't forget to wish her the best

• Like 1

Guest ferlydee

Be brave Yoon Eun Hye, I just hope you are doing alright in the midst of this always postponing the showing of your movie.  I have faith that God is working on you that He will help you redeem your status in entertainment industry, it's just a matter of time.  Please always stay happy and healthy with your love ones.  My admiration to you will not waver, you are still my most admired and beautiful Korean actress.

Edited by ferlydee
spelling

{UNCONFIRMED INFO}

Yoon Eun Hye will join a Chinese TV drama project with actor Du Chun, start filming in July. The director is Peter Yuen ( Yuen Ying Ming), a famous Hong Kong director . 

❁ According weibo , Yoon Eun Hye will cooperate with purity actor in a drama of China time , to start shooting in early July .
❁ filming period : 100 days
❁ Directed by Anh Minh Vien ( Hong Kong ) famous through the film TVB Condor Heroes 1994, Condor Heroes 1995, Tian Long Ba Bu , The Smiling, Proud Wanderer , Communications Lu Xiaofeng period .
From drama "Future Choice" in 2013 , after 3 years , Yoon Eun Hye last new film .
Cre : Youth Idol TV Drama Can not Stop Weibo
Collected & Translated by Yoon Eun Hye VIETNAM FANCLUB

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kahrey alvian said:

{UNCONFIRMED INFO}

Yoon Eun Hye will join a Chinese TV drama project with actor Du Chun, start filming in July. The director is Peter Yuen ( Yuen Ying Ming), a famous Hong Kong director . 

❁ According weibo , Yoon Eun Hye will cooperate with purity actor in a drama of China time , to start shooting in early July .
❁ filming period : 100 days
❁ Directed by Anh Minh Vien ( Hong Kong ) famous through the film TVB Condor Heroes 1994, Condor Heroes 1995, Tian Long Ba Bu , The Smiling, Proud Wanderer , Communications Lu Xiaofeng period .
From drama "Future Choice" in 2013 , after 3 years , Yoon Eun Hye last new film .
Cre : Youth Idol TV Drama Can not Stop Weibo
Collected & Translated by Yoon Eun Hye VIETNAM FANCLUB

• Like 1