Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ferlydee

Finally, Soompi is back.  The only thing I can comment on this is that, this page lacks energy, lol.  Seems dull, but as long as YEH is still here, I can excuse it and keep posting regarding YEH.  Yes, let's make this thread alive, welcome back 'ya all.  

Tweet from @upbeatznet: 2 days to meet #YoonEunHye at #LorealProfsgxSGFW Who has questions for star? Tweet us the questions. We will try to ask them during the presscon.#LiveLikeaKStar,  #LorealProfsg #SGFW

If you don't have twitter, I can tweet your questions to them

Edited by avidneri1003
  • Like 2

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/yoon-eun-hye-flies-over-to-singapore-063830817.html;_ylt=A2oKmL_l_1JVpywA01yzRwx.;_ylu=X3oDMTByYmJwODBkBGNvbG8Dc2czBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--

Yoon Eun Hye Flies Over To Singapore

bnt newsbnt news
  •  
  •  

rs1erb5sgucs4eruhtypdjx8ltkb5jxl.jpg

gu0hjk5qaewvllgxx44dzvcmiol6kqyq.jpg

3ncs5zl0qx9b61ea0co5e7rknhh4qvbi.jpg

e8bbxw0s9n9pbh8qfwdx3grzl6unmqmq.jpg

esffgckutafh78zx4mwb2zufijjt2al7.jpg

mwtrmsa63p1hs255vwk1ije9c7828iaj.jpg

okr75st4k3raihnik04hq0xctutkf8st.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Baek Soo Yeon] Actress Yoon Eun Hye appeared at Incheon International Airport on May 13.

She flew over to Singapore to attend an event hosted by L’Oréal Singapore. (photo by bntnews DB)

For more bntnews.co.uk

Featured Photos

• Like 12

Hi ☺️

Yoon Eun Hye has arrived in Singapore already. There were fans who waited for YEH at the airport. They were bringing banners/posters and present for YEH. They waited starting around 7pm but they did not saw YEH coming out of the airport so they went home (YEH probably took VIP pass).  One fan waited for YEH at the hotel instead of at the airport. She saw YEH arriving at the hotel however YEH walked super fast and she couldn't take a picture. But then she hoped that YEH will come down for food/dinner so she waited.... and then YEH really went down! (So lucky!) ~ She said YEH's managers said no when she asked for a picture with YEH but YEH was so kind and nice...YEH herself said it's ok, so they had a picture together... The fan was shaking. She said YEH is so beautiful and we asked her if YEH is skinny and she said yes. 

I got all the above infos all thanks to @Ain_Kimura in Twitter

Edited by avidneri1003
  • Like 13

[From @Ain_Kimura(twitter account) shared to me via whatsapp]

Ok. I have calmed down to write down the whole event that happened. I finished volunteering at 8:40pm and received a message that Yoon Eun Hye has reached SG. So i thought of going to the hotel to see her. Hotel is nearby, so i walked there. When i was about 80m from the hotel entrance, i saw Eun Hye came out from a car followed by her managers. I was awestruck! But i can't do anything. She walked fast! So i just went to the hotel and waited at the lobby for about half and hour. 2 korean women were talking, i went to the entrance and stood there. Then Eun Hye suddenly appear. But she was stopped by 2 fans who asked for her autograph. I grabbed this chance to come close. Her side was facing me but i asked her managers if i could take a picture with Eun Hye. Both the managers say NO repeatedly. So when Eun Hye turned, i told her i'm a fan and i want to take a picture with her (managers still insist saying NO). Didn't know how many times i said PLEASE. Eun Hye looked at me and said OK. And she told me to follow her outside. (SHE TALKED TO ME!!) She then told her manager to take my phone and take a picture of us outside. I am so starstruck that i feel like crying, seriously. Then i shook her hands and told her "Good luck for tomorrow.." She say "Thank you" and say "Bye!" I still can't believe it. It's like a dream. She is flawless! Soft spoken and very kind! I'm not allowed to take pictures while i'm on duty tomorrow so the chance today was PRICELESS. I will never forget her smile!

• Like 16

Guest Rhere Aji

Oh my YEH unnie become more beautiful, beautiful, beautiful....sincha saranghae YEH unnie, BOGOSIPDHA  :lol: thank u so much for the updates @avidneri1003 @curiousyeh @Nakiami Kyoko @muno  :lol:

Yeaaayyyy, i love her style :P

Embedded image permalink

cr. as tagged @curiousyeh