Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

YEESSS! FINALLY, WE CAN SEE EUNE COMEBACK.LOVE IT!! BOGOSHIPO EUNE!!! >:D<SHE LOOK SO PERFECT AND BRIGHT.. I'M HAPPY FOR HER.I HOPE SHE WILL DO GREAT THINGS FOR THE NEXT TIME.. HIHIHI.THANK YOU NERI'S AND ALL EVERYBODY!! =D>

StaRix said: F.T. Island's Jonghun and Yoon Eun Hye show off their surprising friendship
Jonghun tweeted on August 30, "Before worship, with our Eun Hye noona ~ :)," revealing that they're church buddies. Jonghun and Yoon Eun Hye are both known to be Christian among fans, and Jonghun is seen holding up his guitar, getting ready for their worship service. What they also have in common is their kindness as they both chose to donate after being nominated for the 'ALS Ice Bucket Challenge'.
Yoon Eun Hye is starring in the movie 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant', while F.T. Island are set to release their 14th Japanese single "To The Light" on October 15 and go on their 'FTISLAND AUTUMN TOUR 2014-To The Light' from October 16 to November 24.
allkpop

yukino78

said:

StaRix

said:

F.T. Island's Jonghun and Yoon Eun Hye show off their surprising friendship

[size=2]

[/size][size=2]

Jonghun tweeted on August 30, "Before worship, with our Eun Hye noona ~ :)," revealing that they're church buddies. Jonghun and Yoon Eun Hye are both known to be Christian among fans, and Jonghun is seen holding up his guitar, getting ready for their worship service. What they also have in common is their kindness as they both chose to donate after being nominated for the 'ALS Ice Bucket Challenge'.

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

Yoon Eun Hye is starring in the movie 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant', while F.T. Island are set to release their 14th Japanese single "To The Light" on October 15 and go on their 'FTISLAND AUTUMN TOUR 2014-To The Light' from October 16 to November 24.

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

allkpop

[/size]

Wahhh! That's amazing! I always want to see her do a period drama. She always do something different and I was just waiting for her to do a period one.  Maybe she's testing the waters and might do a period drama next after this movie.  heheheheSo happy she's back!

Guest ferlydee

How can YEH be so beautiful and looks young, what is making her so happy, hmmmm.  But I want one of that bags, if it is not too expensive. . . .

Yoon Eun Hye is nothing but smiles in BTS video for 'Samantha Thavasa' 

September 1, 2014 @ 3:41 am  by jennywill

Video cre:  Hallyu Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 
Yoon Eun Hye looked beautiful in the behind-the-scenes video for 'Samantha Thavasa'!
Yoon Eun Hye was reported to have brightened the atmosphere on set with her smile while posing as the muse for the brand's 2014 FW pictorial. She kept her makeup, hairstyle, and outfits simple, showing a look that anyone can pull off with the help of bright-colored handbags.She looks beautiful and ever-young in the BTS video, so check it out above! 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/yoon-eun-hye-is-nothing-but-smiles-in-bts-video-for-samantha-thavasa 

This seems like new footage to me. It was taken when 'I Miss You' had its press conference with reporters (about halfway through the drama?)
You can see our lovely girl here crack up at something Yoo Chun says :)

cr: uploader
Let me know if anyone has a link to the rest of this video/interview!