Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

chichocs said: I tried to translate it from Chinese Translation...sorry for my poor English and feel free to correct it

Hi everyone, I've been mentioned by eunjin onnie. so happy can be able to call me to do good deeds together. This event
began with good theme, like many friends who did it, to let people understand the pain of patients with ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) and make donations. My good friend's mother passed away after had a hard struggle with cancer disease..so I decided to make donations only.

People who suffering with cancers and many other diseases, we can not understand their feelings and situations. But
this kind of good deeds should not be stop here. I pray we all can do good things together in the future.

I mention/dominate all people who read this message. Maybe there are many friends have been involved in this activity,
the other friends have no chance yet or know so late like me, hope after this event people can be more aware and considerate to sick people around us okay?

credit to Emma YEH Baidu..thanks alot

Yoon Eun Hye explains her decision to donate instead of taking on the 'ALS Ice Bucket Challenge'
Bvq01FQCUAE2UQF.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye explained her decision to opt out of getting splashed with a bucket of ice water for the 'ALS Ice Bucket Challenge' and donated to the cause instead.
Yoon Eun Hye tweeted,
"It's Yoon Eun Hye who is Eun Jin unni's nominee for the ice bucket [challenge]. I am joyful to participate for this good cause together. It was started with a good purpose and like how a lot of people are getting hit with ice water over their heads, I was going to take part in it to understand the patients' pain and donate as well. But since it overlaps with the recent passing of the mother of someone I know who was suffering from cancer.. I've decided to only donate. Although we can't fully understand the feelings and situations of those who are suffering from the Lou Gehrig's disease as well as other illnesses, I will pray that we will continue to work together and not as just a one-time thing. I hope that the next nominees are those who read this post. It seems like a lot of people have already participated so if you haven't had the opportunity or if you belatedly found about it like me, will you share our heart for those around you who are hurting?"
allkpop

Guest glam0828

I'm glad that she chose to donate instead doing the challenge (though i want to see her do it lol) because 'some' people who did it lost the meaning of why they are doing it and just did it for some reasons.
Yoon Eun Hye explained it very well on her tweet. She did raise awareness which in turn, raises money for the cause. Did you know how to donate ALS before this? I didn't.

The water pouring is supposed to simulate what ALS patients go through since the feeling is similar just like what she mentioned on her tweet - 'to let people understand the pain of patients with ALS '

:-bd

----

before her tweet i didn't know either, i thought they just challenge people for fun,i didnt know it was for good deeds coz it became like a fun challenge w/o meaning, all the vids i saw didnt explain or mention about this.

Guest ferlydee

Is that YEH's latest photo?  She looks so young but a little bit skinny, she looks healthy though.  She's beautiful without makeup.  Thanks for the post.

Guest santaiah178

@Lhay I understand your point that's why I said what I've said. You know, I was aware of this illness because some (Hollywood) celebs I like were participated in IBC (ice bucket challenge) before it become popular in South Korea. So in a way it's a good thing that they're involving some public figures to bring awareness to this illness (ALS). But in the other hand I also see the trend that some people/celebs use this campaign for their own good (popularity sake or their own purpose like you mentioned) although I'm not denied that many are participated just for the cause (bring awareness & give a donation).
For what I know, this illness is still incurable so they need a lot of money to find the cure. At this standpoint the IBC has an important role, to earn the money for funding the studies/research. Therefore it will be more useful if they (the celebs) make some donation beside participating in this challenge. It will be unfortunate if many are participating just because it's a popular/cool thing to do right now.
Anyway, I love that our YEH updated her twitter ID. I think she knows that her fans miss her :DFor those who doesn't know, it seems that YEH has changed the name of her management company into J Army (from The House)

tumblr_na1q0dV2mj1qc9dmlo1_500.gif@chichocs thank you for the translation.Big thank to our YEH for the donations. that why We're all YEH fan attracted to her and loved her.not because she has beautiful face or famous or good actress. but because she has beautiful heart. imageimage
Beautiful-Your-Heart.jpg
imageimage

Guest santaiah178

It's been reported that YEH's donated 50 million won to Seungil Hope Foundation, a foundation launched by Jinusean’s Sean and Park Seungil. Park Seungil is a former professional basketball player and coach who suffers from Lou Gehrig’s Disease or Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
432913.jpg
Sean of Jinusean is the one on the right
http://news.nate.com/view/20140826n28625

Seungil Hope Foundation link : http://prezi.com/b6tc6dsoehoh/seung-il-hope-foundation/

Please Vote, in 5 hours votes are closed, for Yoon Eun Hye here let's go.
in this link: http://396456.tbits.me/
Steps & Info: HOA Actress FACE-OFF #11 (2nd Championship)
Yoon Eun Hye vs. Gong Hyo Jin
Vote 19x A Day
Voting Ends: August 27, 2014 
Vote Now!!10171289_747853961938560_811060277812889