Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest glam0828

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"The charm of Korean actress Yoon Eun HyeIn the Philippines, Yoon Eun Hye is arguably the most admired and recognized Korean actress, thanks to the success of her dramas.

A former member of the successful girl group Baby V.O.X., Yoon Eun Hye has reinvented herself to become one of Korea's top stars, a ratings queen and one of the most powerful celebrities in Korean entertainment.

Get to know more about the fascinating Yoon Eun Hye to better understand her unmistakable charm.

Acting prowess

In 2006, Yoon Eun Hye landed a pivotal role as Shin Chae Gyung in "The Princess Hours."

Yoon Eun Hye (Photo by Sport Korea)YoonEunHyeFeature 1

Fans of the popular manhwa or comic novel were initially opposed to her casting. But Eun Hye went on to win their hearts with her praiseworthy performance as the awkward yet lovable princess. The role made her into a household name.

Her follow-up drama "The Vineyard Man" did not do as well because of tough competition. Yet Eun Hye continued to reap accolades, winning best new actress in the KBS Drama Awards.

But perhaps her most memorable role was in the 2007 drama "The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince," where she played a girl pretending to be a boy in order to work at an all-male coffee house. She won two further acting awards for her portrayal, putting to rest doubts people had about her acting ability.

Yoon Eun Hye has won many acting awards. (Photo by Sport Korea)PHOTO 2 YoonEunHye

Since then, Yoon Eun Hye has top-billed two romance dramas ("My Fair Lady" and the highly successful "Lie to Me"). Her next drama project sees her JYJ's Park Yoochun. Currently, they star in "I Miss You."

It's clear that Yoon Eun Hye's strength as an actress is her ability to portray underdog characters with a realism that is highly relatable.

Fashion icon

Yoon Eun Hye is also considered a top fashionista in Korea. Her style is emulated by young women and she has been featured in top fashion magazines like  Vogue, Elle, High Cut and Nylon, among others.

She has also become an inspiration and muse to numerous designers, becoming the first Asian star to have Swarovski's creative director Nathalie Colin design a ring collection exclusively for her. The Yoon Eun Hye Nirvana Ring is a set of rings that applied the "Y" in her name into five colors using Swarovski crystals.

Yoon Eun Hye was also chosen to model for Cartier, Calvin Klein, Basic House, Joinus and Puma, among others.

Yoon Eun Hye's style is emulated by the young. (Photo by Sport Korea)Yoon Eun Hye's style is emulated by the young. (Photo by Sport Korea)

After seeing her many fashion spreads and photos, I can say that Yoon Eun Hye's her most admirable quality as a model is her ability to interpret fashion using her primary profession as an actress.

Her photos are especially attention-getting because of her expressive eyes and body language.

Charity work

Yoon Eun Hye's beauty is not just external, though. The actress has assisted a number of charities and organizations.

She is a goodwill ambassador for the Pink Wings campaign of Vogue Girl Korea which strives to help young female teens who assume the role of the head of their household.

She also worked with visually impaired children to design a line of hand painted bags for ELBON.In the Philippines, Yoon Eun Hye is arguably the most admired and recognized Korean actress, thanks to the success of her dramas.

A former member of the successful girl group Baby V.O.X., Yoon Eun Hye has reinvented herself to become one of Korea's top stars, a ratings queen and one of the most powerful celebrities in Korean entertainment.

Get to know more about the fascinating Yoon Eun Hye to better understand her unmistakable charm.

Acting prowess

In 2006, Yoon Eun Hye landed a pivotal role as Shin Chae Gyung in "The Princess Hours."

Yoon Eun Hye (Photo by Sport Korea)YoonEunHyeFeature 1

Fans of the popular manhwa or comic novel were initially opposed to her casting. But Eun Hye went on to win their hearts with her praiseworthy performance as the awkward yet lovable princess. The role made her into a household name.

Her follow-up drama "The Vineyard Man" did not do as well because of tough competition. Yet Eun Hye continued to reap accolades, winning best new actress in the KBS Drama Awards.

But perhaps her most memorable role was in the 2007 drama "The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince," where she played a girl pretending to be a boy in order to work at an all-male coffee house. She won two further acting awards for her portrayal, putting to rest doubts people had about her acting ability.

Yoon Eun Hye has won many acting awards. (Photo by Sport Korea)PHOTO 2 YoonEunHye

Since then, Yoon Eun Hye has top-billed two romance dramas ("My Fair Lady" and the highly successful "Lie to Me"). Her next drama project sees her JYJ's Park Yoochun. Currently, they star in "I Miss You."

It's clear that Yoon Eun Hye's strength as an actress is her ability to portray underdog characters with a realism that is highly relatable.

READ! Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye"I Miss You" drama releases first teaser

Fashion icon

Yoon Eun Hye is also considered a top fashionista in Korea. Her style is emulated by young women and she has been featured in top fashion magazines like  Vogue, Elle, High Cut and Nylon, among others.

READ!  Yoon Eun Hye's transformation into fall girl in new photo shoot

She has also become an inspiration and muse to numerous designers, becoming the first Asian star to have Swarovski's creative director Nathalie Colin design a ring collection exclusively for her. The Yoon Eun Hye Nirvana Ring is a set of rings that applied the "Y" in her name into five colors using Swarovski crystals.

Yoon Eun Hye was also chosen to model for Cartier, Calvin Klein, Basic House, Joinus and Puma, among others.

Her photos are especially attention-getting because of her expressive eyes and body language.
After seeing her many fashion spreads and photos, I can say that Yoon Eun Hye's her most admirable quality as a model is her ability to interpret fashion using her primary profession as an actress.

Charity work

Yoon Eun Hye's beauty is not just external, though. The actress has assisted a number of charities and organizations.

She is a goodwill ambassador for the Pink Wings campaign of Vogue Girl Korea which strives to help young female teens who assume the role of the head of their household.

She also worked with visually impaired children to design a line of hand painted bags for ELBON. (Photo by Sport Korea)

Guest Rhere Aji

It's really nice when i heard that YEH has a good relation with her past co-lead....no wonder coz she has a good personality...

so, she can be the best noona, best fren, n of course oneday she will be a good wife...

i wish i can be one of her fren  :D

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSlRHiCCYAA5upW.jpg:large
http://e0.vingle.net/c_limit,fl_progressive,q_85/nz9zrrtaxpnll4vxdska.jpg
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8355/0xf1dc9d0jpegscaled1000.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSlRQbhCEAANHnA.jpg
cr. owner

WE LOVE YEH.......FIGHTING !!!!!!!!!!

Hallyu Yoon Eun Hye ‏@HallyuYEH

Jung Yong Hwa 정용화 wears shirt from Yoon Eun Hye's 윤은혜 store 84 over e. to purchase: http://bit.ly/1gw8HNw 

BfScH0FCEAAhSQZ.png:large

Hallyu Yoon Eun Hye ‏@HallyuYEH

Jung Yong Hwa 정용화 wears bracelet from Yoon Eun Hye's 윤은혜 store 84/e:http://www.e84eshop.com/product/detail.html?product_no=19&cate_no=12&display_group=1  cr tagged on pics

BfYCfroCYAAgxwz.jpg:large

Guest rainntears

waa.. Who is YEH Man anyway ??? Really waiting for her to come to RunningMan ... it WOULD BE AWESOME if she can confrm something about her realtionship... wether she is with KJK or not 

haha seems like YH is trying to promote Yeh's products...remembered someone already mentioned during the MHIYD bts whereby YH was so curious in Yeh's braclets maybe he ask Yeh for some. He was also wearing couple sneaker from DC fans in and out of the airport during his concerts. Glad they are good friends.  

jchansh

said: haha seems like YH is trying to promote Yeh's products...remembered someone already mentioned during the MHIYD bts whereby YH was so curious in Yeh's braclets maybe he ask Yeh for some. He was also wearing couple sneaker from DC fans in and out of the airport during his concerts. Glad they are good friends.  

Guest glam0828

Lhay said:

jchansh

said: haha seems like YH is trying to promote Yeh's products...remembered someone already mentioned during the MHIYD bts whereby YH was so curious in Yeh's braclets maybe he ask Yeh for some. He was also wearing couple sneaker from DC fans in and out of the airport during his concerts. Glad they are good friends.  

Guest Nila1409

@jchans @Lhay...maybe YEH already attended CN BLUE CONCERT before ( just my thought )....remembered this pic ???

BTVKSOvCMAAAApY.jpg

it's MOON SANG MIN...YEH 's manager & CN BLUE....@BACKSTAGE CN BLUE CONCERT...who was taking the pic ??? maybe...just maybe YEH ...

:)>- :D

Guest santaiah178

So it's true that she will get married soon. Hoping the best for her :)
class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Yoon Eun Hye In Interview, “I Stopped Drinking To Get Married”

By Staff Writer | Feb 01, 2014 03:02 PM EST

Actress Yoon Eun Hye, who is most popular with her role in the drama "Coffee Prince," shared that she stopped drinking because she needs to get married soon.

On the SBS entertainment news program "Midnight TV Entertainment" which aired on January 29, 2014, actress Yoon Eun Hye made her appearance and said in an interview that she stopped drinking because she needs to get married soon.

"I have a lot of female fans. When I host a fan meeting, out of 1,500 fans, there are only 10 men. I am getting closer and closer to the age that I need to get married, but I am worried because I am popular only among the women." Yoon Eun Hye then confessed, "To appear quiet and nice, I even stopped drinking."

On this day, Yoon Eun Hye said on receiving a bouquet at her friend and singer Ja Do's wedding, "I received the bouquet at my best friend's wedding, and received one again this time. I will keep continuing this bouquet receiving tradition."

Yoon Eun Hye added that her ideal type of man is somebody who is caring, understanding, and knows what is important in life, and picked actor Gong Yoo.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/15140/20140201/yoon-eun-hye-interview-stopped-drinking-married.htm

PS : I love YongEun friendship :D