Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest glam0828

K-Drama Actors Who Rock Music Videos

In 2PM's music video for "TikTok," Yoon Eun Hye played a star's jealous girlfriend, a woman who would resort to murder to keep her man. Her character is the female version of the character Yoo Seung Ho goes on to play in "Missing You" when he tries to keep Yoon Eun Hye to himself.

Yoon Eun Hye chooses Gong Yoo as her ideal type among the men she's acted with so far

Actress Yoon Eun Hye appeared on SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' on January 29 and was asked to do an 'Ideal Type World Cup' featuring the actors she had worked with so far.  
In the first round, she chose Yonghwa over Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Dong Gun over Yoo Seung Ho, and Gong Yoo over Yoo Chun.  In the second round, she chose Yonghwa over Lee Dong Gun, which (spoiler) answers that open ending for 'Marry Him If You Dare' if it were up to Yoon Eun Hye.  However, in the end, Gong Yoo from her drama 'Coffee Prince' came out on top!  
She predicted an incoming joking text from Gong Yoo saying, "I didn't know your feelings," which made the MC laugh.  Check out the video above at 1:45.
allkpop

Guest 50julieng

JoliePittFamilyGlam...I like the articles you posted lately but do give us the links..thank you!

Smiley_emoticons_kolobok-party-dancersHooray for YEH's video...Thank you Wikii for brief translation YEH's new video..

Quote"YEH: guy.. i am the type of person who is liked by women. in a fan meeting with 1500 people, there are (probably) only about 10 male (and after that she said about worrying her age and her popularity among female instead male :-O and is taking care about her drinking habbit 

Yeh should be happy/glad when she has more women fans than men. Women less shy  showing support.  We all falling under YEH spells, I think she also has more male fans but don't expect they vocal or showing up at her fanmeeting.  I think more difficult to gain female fans anyway!

Love all the fanarts from Lhay n Pechipsky...08335212480f7da44e75da697b7040fb83e0838thanks everyone..

Guest glam0828

50julieng

said:

JoliePittFamilyGlam...I like the articles you posted lately but do give us the links..thank you!

Smiley_emoticons_kolobok-party-dancersHooray for YEH's video...Thank you Wikii for brief translation YEH's new video..

Quote"YEH: guy.. i am the type of person who is liked by women. in a fan meeting with 1500 people, there are (probably) only about 10 male (and after that she said about worrying her age and her popularity among female instead male :-O and is taking care about her drinking habbit 

Yeh should be happy/glad when she has more women fans than men. Women less shy  showing support.  We all falling under YEH spells, I think she also has more male fans but don't expect they vocal or showing up at her fanmeeting.  I think more difficult to gain female fans anyway!

Love all the fanarts from Lhay n Pechipsky...08335212480f7da44e75da697b7040fb83e0838thanks everyone..

Guest 50julieng

imageI am watching YEH interviewed video and noticed YEH must really enjoys tasting food,  her smiling face written over the word FOOD, make me think she will love to becomes a food critic if she has a choice.  Her face expressions were priceless!  Remember the Japan meeting with food taste's part..she picked the right winner snack but ended up loosing it because couldn't decided!  

Guest santaiah178

StaRix said: Yoon Eun Hye chooses Gong Yoo as her ideal type among the men she's acted with so far
She predicted an incoming joking text from Gong Yoo saying, "I didn't know your feelings," which made the MC laugh.  Check out the video above at 1:45.
allkpop

She looks radiant and beautiful.. Happy to see her.. I hope she has new drama or movie project this year.. Among her other co star, the chemistry between her and gong yoo  in coffee prince is the best in my opinion..Anyway.. she's have good chemistry with who ever she work with.. No matter in photo shoot, drama or etc..   :x :x

1620828_777927058903087_629626125_n.jpg
1510888_777926855569774_724476359_n.jpg
551096_777929645569495_1059359125_n.jpg
i am so happy to see her that she is happy and gain little weight. 
yooneunhye i hope you're always happy like this. I hope you find the love that’s true 
So the morning light can shine on you
I hope you find what you’re looking for 
So your heart is warm forever more...

Yoon Eun Hye reveals that her complex is her skinny bones
jRj32JaMLC6Az.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye reveals that her complex is her skinny bones
Yoon Eun Hye sat down with SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' on January 29 and was asked if she has any complex about her appearance.
The actress revealed, "My bones are really thin, so even if I gain just a little bit of weight, it looks like I gained a lot of weight. If I lose weight, there looks to be almost no difference."
The reporter then asked when she started looking so pretty. She joked, "Since I was in my mother's womb."
What do you think about Yoon Eun Hye's complex?
cre: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/yoon-eun-hye-reveals-that-her-complex-is-her-skinny-bones#axzz2rlUgXgtv

Guest Rhere Aji

GORGEOUS YEH..

http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/20130218_seoulbeats_yooneunhye2.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/053/d/5/yoon_eun_hye_by_ayakurinai.jpg

i really miss her, i hope she will take a movie or drama..soon..
thank you so much for the update, i'll always waiting for YEH...

Yoon Eun Hye talks about her complex + chooses Gong Yoo as ideal type
yoo.jpg

In the broadcast of SBS's "Midnight TV" on January 29th, Yoon Eu Hye was featured in an interview and talked about her complex. 
She said,"Because I have a small bone structure so even if I just gain a little weight it will look like I gain a lot" 
When Yoon Eun Hye was asked since when she started becoming so pretty, to this she jokingly replied,"Since I was in my mother's womb" and then shyly laughed. 
Later she chose Gong Yoo who once starred with her in "Coffee Prince" as her ideal type among all the actors that she has worked with. 
dkpopnews

Guest glam0828

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Yoon Eun Hye Selects Gong Yoo As Her Ideal Type

Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo

When Yoon Eun Hye appeared on "One Night of TV Entertainment" she was asked which of her leading men she liked the best. The question was asked in the form of an Ideal Type World Cup.

She has had plenty of attractive male co-stars. The stars she has played romantic scenes with include Park Yoochun Yoo Seung Ho in "Missing You," Kang Ji Hwan in "Lie To Me," Joo Ji Hoon in "Princess Hours," Yoon Sang Hyun and Jung Il Woo in "My Fair Lady." She even had flashbacks of a brief romance with Lee Min Ho in "Personal Taste."

In "My Fair Lady," she got to choose between Yoon Sang Hyun and Jung Il Woo. In "Missing You," she chose between Yoo Seung Ho and Park Yoochun. In her recent drama "Future's Choice, it was a toss up between CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Dong Gun.

So, who would she choose in real life?

In the first round of the show's world cup, she chose Jung Yong Hwa over Kang Ji Hwan. Kang will probably be disappointed as she once called her the "queen of romantic comedy" and said she was "great."

Then she chose Lee Dong Gun over Yoo Seung Ho. The younger actor also said he enjoyed working with her.

In the second round, she opted for Jung Yong Hwa over Lee Dong Gun, a choice the heroine did not actually get to make at the end of "Future's Choice."

But her final choice and the winner of the Ideal Type World Cup was Gong Yoo.

In "Coffee Prince," Gong Yoo played the coffee shop owner that loved Yoon Eun Hye's character even when he thought she was a boy.

In real life, he had nothing but kind things to say about his co-star. He complimented her on her looks, saying she was pretty, even up close and without makeup. He also said that although her character was tough, it was hard not to love her. He once confessed that the actress was his ideal type.

In the past Yoon Eun Hye has said that another one of her "Coffee Prince" co-stars was closer to her ideal. She said Lee Sun Kyun, who currently stars in "Miss Korea," was her ideal type because he's a hard-working family man. He played Gong Yoo's rival and cousin.

How will Gong Yoo respond to her choosing him this time as her ideal type? We already know that these two make a great couple.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"What Is Yoon Eun Hye’s Complex?
yoon-eun-hye1.png

Does someone as lovely as Yoon Eun Hye have any complexes?

Recently, Yoon Eun Hye confessed that she does indeed have a complex, which is that her bones are so thin that it makes her seem like she gained a lot of weight.

On January 29, Yoon Eun Hye appeared on “One Night of TV Entertainment” and revealed, “Because my bones are so thin, even if I gain a little bit of weight, it looks like I gained a lot.”

She continued, “Also, even when I do lose weight, it doesn’t make much of a difference in appearance.”

However, the actress showed her confidence and humor by answering, “I was pretty since I was in my mother’s womb,” when the reporter asked her, “Since when were you so pretty?”

Yoon Eun Hye also drew eyes for saying that Gong Yoo was closest to her ideal type.

Soompi