Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

KBS released list of nominees for 2013 KBS Drama Awards (for voting)http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2013award/vote/netizen_m/index.html

Nominations for Marry Him If You Dare 
Drama of the Year- Mini Series CategoryNetizen Popularity - Yoon Eun Hye (Female)Netizen Popularity - Lee Dong Gun (Male)Best Couple - Yoon Eun Hye - Lee Dong Gun ; Jung Yonghwa - Han Chae Ah
credit to #mellowdy from marry him if your dare thread
c'mon neri's let's vote for yeh so we can see her again by the end of the year  :x  :x

arwen1902 said: KBS released list of nominees for 2013 KBS Drama Awards (for voting)http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2013award/vote/netizen_m/index.html

Nominations for Marry Him If You Dare 
Drama of the Year- Mini Series CategoryNetizen Popularity - Yoon Eun Hye (Female)Netizen Popularity - Lee Dong Gun (Male)Best Couple - Yoon Eun Hye - Lee Dong Gun ; Jung Yonghwa - Han Chae Ah
credit to #mellowdy from marry him if your dare thread
c'mon neri's let's vote for yeh so we can see her again by the end of the year  :x  :x

Guest Nila1409

Maybe They Afraid...YEH & JYH Couple Can Beat Others Couple For Best Couple Not Like When MBC Drama Awards Last Year...YEH + YC And YEH + YSH...Just My Thought...

Will Yoon Eun-hye Ever Come to Running Man?

Yoon Eun-hye is currently one of the most anticipated guests to feature on an episode of Running Man. Ever since her "scandal" with the Commander appeared in the days of X-Man, their love line is something which has got everyone's tongues wagging, even after the show ended. There was a special sort of chemistry there between Eun-hye and Jong-kook, and I, for one, would love to see that same chemistry applied into an appearance on Running Man.

But the question is: will Yoon Eun-hye ever come to Running Man?

Yoon+Eun+hye+Running+Man+%25283%2529.jpg
As of now, the signs all point to no. Running Man guests usually appear on the show to promote a new drama series or film, and Eun-hye has not been doing too many dramas or films lately to warrant an appearance in this aspect. But then again, some of the best guests have come on the show not to promote anything, but just because the producers thought they fit into the general theme of the episode (see Park Ji-sung). Yoon Eun-hye just could make an appearance based on the tens of hundreds of times her name has come up across the three years of Running Man. She's probably had more screen time than the (unforunate) members of SISTAR have in all their appearances.

Yoon+Eun+hye+Running+Man+%25282%2529.jpg
If Eun-hye is going to appear on Running Man, there will be only one main focus: her relationship with the Commander. Their love-line set the variety world on fire back in the day, and has only continued to become the stuff of legends in the modern variety scenes. Who could forget the "dangyonhaji" (Of Course) game when Jong-kook covered Eun-hye's ears? That scene can be compared to Monday Couple Gary's surprise kiss in episode 163, in which the buzz it created set everyone's imaginations running for the hills.

Yoon+Eun+hye+Running+Man+%25281%2529.jpg
BUT...

To be perfectly honest, I don't want to see the love-line between the Commander and his one woman.

Yoon+Eun+hye+Running+Man+%25284%2529.jpg Yeah, this was my reaction too when I typed out that last sentence.
I want to see another side of Eun-hye, a side that she hides beneath her cutesy, girl-next-door persona. If you've watched X-Man, or at least clips of it on Youtube, you may have realized that Eun-hye is definitely a fighter; a lady warrior who can hold her own against even Running Man's Ace Ji-hyo (they appeared in the drama Princess Hours together). I think that the Capable One's love interest would have similar capabilities as her One Man. If the Capable Couple were to go up head to head against the Monday Couple, so often the powerhouse in Running Man missions, I have no doubt that Gary and Ji-hyo will also have a run for their money.

Yoon+Eun+hye+Running+Man+%25281%2529.gif
Plus, Yoon Eun-hye will undoubtedly bring her own personality to Running Man, and if her current trend is anything to go by, it would be a more matured, sultry personality than her X-Man days. And I'm sure there are many, many hot-blooded male viewers who would love to see Eun-hye strutting her stuff and ripping nametags off the other male members. Imagine how the bachelors Kwang-soo or Gary (technically still a bachelor) would react to their hyung's One Woman if she came on the show looking like this:

Yoon+Eun+hye+Running+Man+%25285%2529.jpg I kid, the censors won't approve.
So no, I don't think Yoon Eun-hye will be appearing on Running Man this year (there are all of 2 weeks left), but I'm also pretty sure that the producers will be able to eventually convince her to guest on the show for her to bring a new (?) persona that is far removed from her X-Man days. If they could get international superstars like Rio Ferdinand, Jackie Chan, Patrice Evra to appear, it should be a cinch to get the Commander's only known weakness to appear on the show. Y'know, also aside from all the "special appearances" she makes on an average episode.

Kim+Jong+kook+Yoon+Eun+hye+Running+Man.p
Would you like to see Yoon Eun-hye come on Running Man? Why? Leave a comment below!

source: http://leonhart90.blogspot.com/2013/12/will-yoon-eun-hye-ever-come-to-running.html

I'm agree with this blogger, I wanna see too YEH to be a guest on RM. but lets not focus to YEH-KJK Love Line. I want to see the return of the Young Girl Warrior.

Guest MCSarangYEH

Numero Tres I love you :) :) :)
BbmODM7CIAAAZHJ.jpg

:x :x :x Crown Prince Gian and Crown Princess Janelle :x :x :xBbmNgWxCIAAZjTf.png:large

P.S
Due to some reasons, I edited this post kekeke mianhada, did not mean to embarrass you && thanks for letting me know how you felt about it :) 

CR: HallyuYEH on Twitter

Guest Nila1409

HERE THE TUTORIAL TO VOTE YEH...BUT I GOT IT FR OTHERS SOOMPI TO VOTES THEIR IDOL...SO U SHOULD JUST CHANGE THE NAME THAT U WANT TO VOTE...OKE ! ! !

[TUTORIAL] How to vote for YEH in 2013 KBS Drama Awards

‘Netizen Popularity’ Award & ‘Best Couple’ Award  for 2013 KBS Drama Awards.

1 ID 1 vote. This voting will end on 28 Dec 12am KST
Credits to Limyoonabar for this tutorial

Step 1: Go to http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2013award/vote/netizen_f/index.html

Step 2: Scroll down the page and you will see ‘YEH’ name click it

Step 3: Click OK

Step 4: A new pop up window will appear as below. Login with your details if you already have an account. If not click register (see the bottom of this post on how to register)image

Step 5: Go back to voting page and click on YEH and this will appear, click the orange buttom to vote image

Step 6: Click ‘Yes’ to confirm your voting as shown belowimage

Step 7: After this, it will automatically jump to ‘Best Couple’ award. (YEH & LDG) Click their names as below

Step 8: Click the orange buttom and click yes again.

How to register (for new users):
Go to http://english.kbs.co.kr/ and click ‘Register’ at the top right corner.
After which scroll down and you will see this click the ‘Foreighner Living in Aboard’image
then follow the instructions for registration.

NOTE: THE PICS IT'S OTHER ACTRESS...IT JUST EXAMPLE OKE ...

:)>-