Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

from YEH's tweet...she said Jadu asked her to sing for her wedding two days ago..she felt so nervous..although so many lacking but she believed God was sing with her so she had courage to sing till the end :D

she sang song by Sohyang "Like fool..be happy" 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Sohyang (소향) - 바보처럼.. 행복해요.

nice song :x

Guest santaiah178

Korean article about YEH's sang the wedding song at Jadu's wedding & how she's also catched the wedding bouquet ;)
http://news.nate.com/view/20131215n02287

1387065416_620960.jpg

YEH's also tweeting at dawn of her feeling about Jadu's wedding (& her participation in singing the wedding song). She said that she's got Jadu's wedding bouquet & that that's a big deal. She said : where she can get a spouse like pastor (Jadu's husband) ? ;))

Guest sarahadini

I wonder if YEH was envisioning herself in the same church soon.. or later.. or several months or years from now? Jadu's marriage as of course attended by Eune.
1471297_1440756796143477_696773782_n.jpg

Did Eune happen to catch the bridal bouquet or did Jadu intentionally throw the flowers to YEH? If YEH happened to catch it, we can all be happy maybe soon. On the other hand, if Jadu intentionally threw the flowers to her, maybe she knows something that we don't.  =D> 1474655_1440758559476634_964561842_n.jpg

class="content-title" Yoon Eun Hye Catches Bouquet at Singer Jadu’s Wedding kpop1stop December 15, 2013 0 Comments
Entertainer Yoon Eun Hye has released pictures of her attending singer Jadu‘s wedding on her Twitter page along with a special message to her newlywed friend. In the pictures, we see Yoon Eun Hye giving a congratulations speech and also catching the bouquet of flowers thrown by the bride.

Yoon Eun Hye posted her special message to the bride on her Twitter page on December 15. She wrote, “The wedding of the Lord’s daughter Jadu whom I love~ You two share an unconditional love and I will be praying that the Lord will protect you on your path.”

Regarding the picture of her catching the bouquet, Yoon Eun Hye posted the message, “It’s a big deal. Is there a pastor around?”

Singer Jadu married on December 14 to a younger man whom she met at church.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/15/yoon-eun-hye-catches-bouquet-at-singer-jadus-wedding/

@sarahadini yeah it looks just only Eunhye that who standing behind the bride to catches the bouquet. the other guest just only standing on the stairs (the place that they took picture together with the bride)

Guest Nila1409

@santaiah178...i'm agree with u...all this times YEH already really2 kinds & just ignored all the rumours that spreads by antis...this times no kind anymore...it's to much & so cruel...i will support all YEH & THE HOUSE COMPANY ACTION about that rumours...YEH FIGHTING ! ! ! ( sorry for my english )...

My favorite kiss EVER!!!!

33#post-9667

Bad computer!! Not fun! Sometimes these technical issues really bugs me off... or just maybe the computer thought it was inappropriate and hides it but still keeps in the memory and look at it....just maybe....

Who knows what computers can do....sometimes you'll never know....

I love YEH!!! Please be in a drama sooner or later!! We're counting on you and we all love you!!! :x

Guest santaiah178

To celebrate YEH & Jadu friendship I re-post this article to show how close they are ;)
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"[interview] Jadu Transformed Into New Woman and Thanks Yun Eun Hye

• Facebookweiborenren
  • share more
  • 0RatingRating moreOne Star

2012.04.21 11:00  CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon  Translation Credit : Stewart HoWatch the latest K-DRAMA for FREE

They say a woman’s transformation is unpredictable, and there is such a woman who has returned as proof of this. After a four year gap, Jadu has returned with a new mini album, Jadu Restoration

[interview] Jadu Transformed Into New Woman and Thanks Yun Eun Hye

While we’re glad to see her, it also felt slightly unfamiliar. Not just the difference in her looks, but the difference in her music is what’s most surprising. The vivacious and lively Jadu has returned with a mellow acoustic sound. From the first track to last, each song had a beautiful melody. 

What has caused the change? Why was she gone for four years and returned with this extreme transformation in music? We came to meet Jadu whose transformation made her nearly unrecognizable. 

It’s been four years. What took you so long to return?
    This is the question I hear the most these days. Until now, there were many issues that forced me to rest without me wanting to. Although its’ been four years, to me it feels like it has been forty years. Due to legal issues with my [former] agency, I was involved in a long legal battle and couldn’t do music. During this difficult time, I met with Yun Eun Hye and received her advice and was able to come to today. If it wasn’t for Eun Hye I wouldn’t have been able to pick up my guitar and stand on the stage today.

You’re in the same agency as Yun Eun Hye. What incident led you to here?
    The fact I am able to release a new album and return to the stage is thanks to Yun Eun Hye. When I was going through difficult times, she heard me out often. Even when she held her fan meeting in Korea, I played the piano for her in the corner. When I was singing and playing my guitar in a waiting room, Yun Eun Hye recorded me on video and that became the opportunity for me to return. She told me this was a new side she hadn’t seen before and asked me why I hadn’t shown it to fans before. So thereafter, I gained the courage to show myself, as is. Even the agency I’m in, it was thanks to Yun Eun Hye’s help I was able to join the same agency as her. 

It seems when you started making this album it would’ve felt entirely different.
    Honestly, what musician, who has done music for over ten years, would be that nervous about his or her album release? But for me, on the hour of my album release, I sat in front of the computer, screen capturing and sobbing. Eun Hye cried and I cried. Although I don’t plan to do broadcast activities like before, the fact my music was out and the countless congratulatory phone calls I received from so many people really touched me. Eun Hye doesn’t like being the center of attention, but when I was at my lowest, she was the one who gave me the most support.

Listening to your music, it seems there was a change in your music style
    Everyone is expressing their surprise. Honestly, this is one aspect of who I am but it just hadn’t been revealed until now. It’s simply music I want to do and music I want to show everyone. It’s also music that has emerged from my past years of hurt and contemplation. 

[interview] Jadu Transformed Into New Woman and Thanks Yun Eun Hye

What difference is there between the past and your new music?
    In the past, my music was mostly lively, but now my heart has come to prepare itself. I lacked the delicateness and sensitivity that is a given for artists. Above all, I’ve become an adult who can voice her opinion while creating her music. I think I’m becoming an adult. 

Lastly, what is there you want to show through this album or anything you wish?
    Truthfully and honesty, I just want to show my music. After enduring so many hardships, I’m not afraid of anything. I have loyal friends such as Yoon Eun Hye by my side so what do I have to fear? Slowly, bit-by-bit, like the sprinkling rain, I will slowly approach my fans.

Photo credit: The House Company

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/5746/interview-jadu-transformed-into-new-woman-and-thanks-yun-eun-hye

Guest santaiah178

Some warning to the posters at YEH thread :
1. Please DO NOT post shipping material in here (I think you know what I mean). We try to maintain a peaceful atmosphere here and your careless action can trigger some "unwanted" reaction. Shipping material should stay at their thread.
2. Think before you post. Not every article or comment will be appropriate to post in here. You have to remember that this thread is an open thread so everyone can access and read it. 
I consider soompiers as adult who have commonsense, so I hope you understand this.

Guest caroline1430291443

Good morning ^^

I am glad The House will take action of it... its time to punish those antis...

I thought we are not suppose to shipping in this thread...? ;))

Have a nice day warriors...^^ and have a great weekend ahead... ^^

Thank you for all posting... :*

Thank you @santaiah178 :* :*

Yoon eun hye , jadu & kim kwang-min 
1525250_702680539766334_1839072962_n.jpg602152_702680459766342_528094125_n.jpg1460944_702680413099680_555472484_n.jpg   
    Mnet_MUST [윤도현의 MUST] 4년만에 싱어송 라이터로 돌아온 자두! 그녀와 함께 하는 아름다운 선율의 재즈 피아니스트 김광민! 그리고 머스트에 깜짝 방문한 그녀의 절친 윤은혜까지! 4월 21일(토) 밤 12시! 본방사수~”